BB8Dish is Watching - Are you?
Ready to Know What's Really Going on in the BB House?!
Click Here to Get Your
2 Week Free Trial of the Live Feeds!



CLICK THE HEADER TO CHECK FOR NEW BB8DISH UPDATES

Posts of Interest: Interview with Jessica's Mom, CBS Speaks Regarding Amber, C=Venus' Donatos T's!, Favorite Quotes of the Season, FUNNY - Who Would You?, The Nick Interview,
Who Shoulda Won?, Nick's New Ebay Stuff, Mike on Ebay,10 Minute Call with Howie!, America Votes @ Final 2!, Fess Up, America!, Live Feeds Replay!!, Donatos Tribute Video, Complete Endurance Comp Coverage, End & Post Comp Clips, The Interview with Eric's Bro, Josh

COOL BB STUFF:
Download Just Added CBS TV shows at iTunes,
Win Jen's "Jensa Member" Tank!, Win a Phone Call from Dustin, Custom Made BB8 Pillows!, Big Brother DVDs, Howie/Jerzeechik's All-Star Ebay Stuff,
Cool BB8 T-Shirts & More
Zach on Ebay, Eric on EBay, Jen's on Ebay!, Nick on Ebay, Daniele on EBay, Mike on Ebay,
Big Brother 8 Ebay Search Results

BB101:Answers to: What is 153?!? FSA??, How Does a Double Elimination Week Work?,
How the End Game Works


Click Here to Visit!

BB8Dish - Ya Gotta Have it!

SPOILER ALERT!! At bb8dish, we cover the live feeds. Much of what we write could be considered a spoiler for those who only watch the broadcast on CBS. Now, we don't understand why anyone would choose to do that, since it's like forming an opinion based on 1/10,000th of the information, and they could at least try the feeds for free, but what do we know?! Check bb8dish often for Updates, videos, pics, chops, opinions, etc. xoxo, C-n-C

Big Brother 8 is Finally Here!
Let the mind games begin!!

Watch Big Brother 8 on SuperPass!
Get the 2 Week Free Trial!
Click Here to join in the fun!



Click Here to Vote for America's Player

Click Here to Vote for Dick
to Get a Reality TV Award

Google

Friday, August 10, 2007

Big Brother 8 Post Food Comp

At 1pm BBT, the Food Comp is over. Dani is on slop. Apparently, so is Dustin.

Word is that the Slop Heads are: Dani, Dick, Eric, Amber and Dustin. If you know differently, please let us know.

Dick gave Jen a slop pass, likely so she could have a little break from her month of slop...

HOOKAH ROOM
Dick & Dani

    Dick: My slop's not awful. I make it different than them. It's not so gross.
    Dani: I'll be fine. I'll eat it.
    Dick: Those protein shakes - if ya just gulp em down...
    Dani: I just can't. I'll try everything this week though...
Zach & Dani are both a little bloodied from the competition. From what they've said so far, the Food Comp involved Smashing Guitars, and everyone got very into it. Sounds like the event was designed by the staff psychologist to give them an outlet for all the anger, and keep them from killing each other.

45 minute after the end of the Food Comp, Eric's still having trouble breathing, due to his asthma.

Dick's thinking about pouring honey that he snuck into the BB house onto Jameka's bible. Dani, his inner voice of reason, discourages him.

    Dani: They're gonna use your tactics against us to throw us off our game, and now I'm on slop. I'm gonna be a mess. You know thats what they're all thinking.

    Dani pauses a moment to reflect and adds...

    Dani
    : ..and Jameka thanking God (for Dani's misfortune)?? There's such thing as a sore winner...
Dick's thinking about throwing away all the food in the storage room so the others can't eat either... a little at a time...

Jameka's leading Bible study and chatting with Amber in the small room.

Jameka: I've never met anyone like you. I told you from day one... your soul is intriguing to me. It's awesome.
Amber: I wish I hadn't told Dustin I would take him to the final 2. I just know that when it gets to the final 3, I will win HoH, and I'll have to send Dustin packing... But, it's okay, because God let Dustin win all that stuff, so it would be okay.
    ***Ahhh, the inner workings of Ambers brain. Truly fascinating how she can blend God's will into her justifications.
Jameka: I've never met anyone like you who can see the future. I know it's a sign. You're amazing.
Amber: I'm gonna win the next HoH. I know it. I'm gonna get to see my daughter.


KITCHEN
2:00pm BBT
Eric, Dustin, Amber, Jen, Jameka
Eric: I don't want to falsely accuse or cause a big uproar, but I saw ED blow his nose in the hand towel and throw it on the floor in the bathroom, so just be aware... for your own health and safety...

Everyone is naturally appalled and ready to go on a witch hunt.
    ***I didn't see it happen, and I can't find any record of it. Did any of you?


Click here to return to the top of the blog
Watch Big Brother 8 24/7 FREE for 2 Weeks!




25 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jameka, Dani, Dick Amber and Dustin are on slop. Why would Dick give Jen a slop pass????????? And not Dani. So he would have Jens vote maybe?>

1:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Seriously... I am so sick of Dick and his hateful and condescending attitude. Everyone in that house has faults but that man goes on the attack. It will get him out of the game possibly sooner than he anticipates or even worse, his actions could reflect on his daughter unfairly. I hope they get him out this week and that will allow Dani to have a chance to re-establish herself as a player... not a participant to his rantings.

1:48 PM  
Blogger Wendy said...

Dick should sneak Dani some of the honey he snuck in for her slop!!!

1:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He probably gave her the slop pass because Jen is on slop for the rest of the game and now she can eat again.

1:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does Dick actions sound reasonable or is he just a sore loser? Why would you destroy someones personal property because they have out witted you in a GAME. I hope the people that support Dick and Daniele see what they are supporting. Big Brother is a game of secrets and deception,and Dick can't handle the fact that someone got to him before he got to them. I have enjoyed reading all of the comments and especially the quick updates because it saves me time from actually watch the show. I wish everyone would take a step back and look at what is really going on in the house.

You don't have hate everyone to win this game. You don't have to destroy property because someone has worked a better angle than you.

It's begining to get ridiculous and childish. Previous seasons had a great deal of gamesmanship, this season is only about personal and verbal attacks. While it makes for good TV, it goes to show you what people will do for a little bit of money.

None of these people have been honest or justified in receiving the money. No one deserves it more than the next houseguest.

Dr. Will is a true player of this game. He never went to the lenghts that this people have gone to. He manipulated people without destroying them in the process.

Regardless of what side you are cheering for, they all have soiled the game. They have brought an element to the game that is not needed.

2:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so sick of this show. Jameka thanking God for being on slop??! I'm seriously done watching the feeds and BBAD for awhile, it does nothing but annoy me.

I'm really hoping next year will be better and no stupid twist like AP.

2:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can not express enough how much I dislike Jameka. What a hypocrite.

2:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am new to this whole blog idea but you have me hooked i have loved Bb since the first season and I am obsessessssssssed with this season. I truly appreciate all of you hard work.

Bryan

2:17 PM  
Blogger Cliff O'Neill said...

My view on the Jameka/Amber rationalizing whatever deal: When you invent a supernatural being, he can be whatever you imagine. Not that hard to understand.

Of course, that doesn't make her any less detestable.

And am so glad Dani & Dick are on slop.

2:30 PM  
Blogger Evel Girl said...

I think Dick giving Jen the slop pass was his way of showing her he meant what he said when he apologized and they called a truce. She does deserve to eat real food for awhile.

2:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

At this moment, my only pleasure is when the TH start destroying themselves. I cannot WAIT!

I'm with the anon #4, I'm done with live feeds etc for it bit. It's just too repulsive these people.

2:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

if you don't like the turd herd, here's new myspace page.

www.myspace.com/228529796

2:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am really sick of this so righteous attitude from Amber and Jameka. I am not sure how much of "Lord" they truly have, but they are really walking a fine line on blasmphemy in my opinion! i watched the live feeds last night during that arguement. Jameka is truly a hypocrit. Dick lays it out and doesnt claim what he is not. SHe claims to be so high on the "God" list but then calls names, curses, etc. Note to everyone....this is NOT a good example of a Christian.

2:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didn't see Dick do that. We all know how Eric likes to start trouble.
Rev Jameka is so using Amber it's not even funny. She saw how simple minded Amber is and ran with it.
So Rev Jameka will keep reading the bible to Amber and telling her she is amazed that Amber can see the future lmfao!

Deb in NY

2:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok im seriously fed up with Dustin, and all his puppets, they are so blinded, can't they see that they would be better off without Dustin or Eric in the house. Talk about Queen of Drama. And Eric needs some tape over his mouth,im so sick of hearing his voice and the so called logic that is suppose to be said. Give me a break. Whether Dick goes or not, I still like him. Too bad no one can handle the truth.

2:54 PM  
Blogger Heidi Petrelli said...

I don't why he did it,but I am glad he gave Hen the pass. She needs to eat and heal that ear of hers.
Can you imagine if Dick did pour honey into Jameka's Bible?
Even considering it is lower than low.

2:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Since when could Amber "see the future"? Can anyone expand on this and explain what the heck they're talking about?!!

PS: I think it will be so funny when Amber doesn't win HOH next week and looks like a dumb a$$!!!

3:06 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

I could have sworn I saw Jen offer Turkey burgers to Jameka and Amber - I don't think they're on slop.

3:21 PM  
Blogger Heidi Petrelli said...

JEN-Not Hen-hehe(sorry)

3:48 PM  
Blogger Heidi Petrelli said...

Of course Amber can see the future.
She has magic tears..

7:05 PM  
Blogger Evel Girl said...

Maybe after the show Amber can get a job working for the Psychic Friends Network. Why bother with school? With her talent for fortune telling she could diagnose patients over the phone for 3.99 a minute.

7:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah, funny thing about eric saying dick blew his nose in the towel...do any of you remember a few days ago when jess called into the bathroom and asked eric to bring her out a towel? Well, he blew his nose, didn't wash his hands, and then wiped them on the towel he grabbed for jess...and he comes up with this story about dick????

7:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The captions on BBAD just said that Dick, Dani and Dustin are the only ones on slop!

9:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Re: Mike's post

Mike,

THANK YOU!!! I couldn't agree with you more. Dr. Will puts every single player in this house to shame. BB is all ABOUT lies and deception and manipulation. Have these people never watched the show before? I get such a kick over Dick going on rampages about you lied this, you lied that...there is no way you can win this game without "playing" it. No one has a thick skin in the house this season...I mean, compare it to past seasons, and players like Will, or Dani, or any of the actual SMART players of the game. Will never resorted to calling people "fag hags" or saying such vile things as "suck my balls" and "lick my ass", etc. I used to love ED in the beginning of the season, but I think he WAY overplayed his hand. It was great when he was just calling people out on the truth. But then he just fell into bullying and intimidation and name calling.

5:08 AM  
Blogger lawyergirl said...

i love evel dick. But sure do miss the pass seasons house guests. This seasons HG's don't even compare. Last season I thought Erika was losing it and too emotional. Ha! She doesn't even come close too the train wreck Amber is. Can't wait til next season.

5:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home