BB8Dish is Watching - Are you?
Ready to Know What's Really Going on in the BB House?!
Click Here to Get Your
2 Week Free Trial of the Live Feeds!



CLICK THE HEADER TO CHECK FOR NEW BB8DISH UPDATES

Posts of Interest: Interview with Jessica's Mom, CBS Speaks Regarding Amber, C=Venus' Donatos T's!, Favorite Quotes of the Season, FUNNY - Who Would You?, The Nick Interview,
Who Shoulda Won?, Nick's New Ebay Stuff, Mike on Ebay,10 Minute Call with Howie!, America Votes @ Final 2!, Fess Up, America!, Live Feeds Replay!!, Donatos Tribute Video, Complete Endurance Comp Coverage, End & Post Comp Clips, The Interview with Eric's Bro, Josh

COOL BB STUFF:
Download Just Added CBS TV shows at iTunes,
Win Jen's "Jensa Member" Tank!, Win a Phone Call from Dustin, Custom Made BB8 Pillows!, Big Brother DVDs, Howie/Jerzeechik's All-Star Ebay Stuff,
Cool BB8 T-Shirts & More
Zach on Ebay, Eric on EBay, Jen's on Ebay!, Nick on Ebay, Daniele on EBay, Mike on Ebay,
Big Brother 8 Ebay Search Results

BB101:Answers to: What is 153?!? FSA??, How Does a Double Elimination Week Work?,
How the End Game Works


Click Here to Visit!

BB8Dish - Ya Gotta Have it!

SPOILER ALERT!! At bb8dish, we cover the live feeds. Much of what we write could be considered a spoiler for those who only watch the broadcast on CBS. Now, we don't understand why anyone would choose to do that, since it's like forming an opinion based on 1/10,000th of the information, and they could at least try the feeds for free, but what do we know?! Check bb8dish often for Updates, videos, pics, chops, opinions, etc. xoxo, C-n-C

Big Brother 8 is Finally Here!
Let the mind games begin!!

Watch Big Brother 8 on SuperPass!
Get the 2 Week Free Trial!
Click Here to join in the fun!



Click Here to Vote for America's Player

Click Here to Vote for Dick
to Get a Reality TV Award

Google

Thursday, August 23, 2007

BooYah! Jessica is HoH!

Jessica Gets Her HoH Room
xx2000xx


9:06pm BBT
HOH ROOM
Dick & Jessica
Dick's up in HoH with Jessica, and they're discussing the end game and how perfect it all is... and trashing Jen just a little more.

Meanwhile, Eric is doing a little damage control with Amber outside on the double lounger - perhaps to secure her final vote?


On a personal note, I couldn't be any happier for Jess. This was the perfect HoH for her to win. Perfect. Her parents flew out to California yesterday to meet Jessica's brother Dean upon his return from Iraq. To my understanding Dean is here in America now, and it is my strongest wish that the Big Brother Production Coordinator was on top of this situation and either had someone go to the family to take pictures and get a letter upon his arrival, or had their fastest P.A. ready and waiting at their hotel to confirm her win, and get a letter from him for Jessica.
    ***I stand corrected, and I owe the PC a public apology and acknowledgement... While Jess' parents are already in California waiting to see Dean, they will not actually get to see him until friday...


I can't even begin to imagine how I would feel if my brother was in Iraq... much less if I had no contact with the outside world and no knowledge of his well-being for 3 months.

The mood in the house right now is positively jubilant. Everyone's happy and celebrating. No one has received the news of Jessica's HoH as impending doom... they haven't moved on to that level yet. They're still celebrating Jen being gone.


Watch Big Brother 8 24/7 on SuperPass



In terms of likely nominees, Jess spoke earlier in the week to Eric about wanting to go back on the deal and put up Dick and Dani. It's not a sure thing, but it's definitely something she was considering. I really don't know what to think at this point... I'm hoping that's not her decision - for one, I like the Donatos, and for 2, I'd just like to see one alliance not crumble instantaneously this season.

All I know is we have a house full of very content HGs, and they're about to be fed In N Out Burgers, which is always a great thing.

Fingers crossed for Jess that this production company is as on the ball as I hope they are. C'mon guys... get her a letter from Dean... and a new picture. It's what she most wants in this world, and on your end... Talk about creating a great tv moment...
    ***I wrote this before she got the room... Unfortunately, they weren't able to pull it off for her. Such a shame.


On a JEric showmance tip, here's a clip of Amber and Jessica from just a few minutes ago... Seems Jen wanted to cause just a little more trouble on her departure.



Click here to return to the top of the blog
Watch Big Brother 8 24/7 FREE for 2 Weeks!




20 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jen reminds me of someone from highschool.. I just cant put my finger on it.. But thats disturbing enough as it is.

I cant believe I'm going to say this, but I'm starting to feel sorry for Dustin... if she's being forced to go or whatever... he's going to crazy I'm sure.!

9:10 PM  
Blogger America's Player said...

It will be very interesting to watch and see if Jessica will finally make a decision of her own. So far, she has consistently been Eric's puppet.

Booyah!

9:13 PM  
Blogger Rallen said...

ok, mom...close your ears...Now, well we will see what happens when Eric gets some alone time with Jess in th Hoh room. She has been very flirty with him lately, so we shall see. I do look forward to another showmance...

9:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holy Guacamole!!!!!!!! I don't know how flirtatious Jess is going to be feeling after what Amber shared with her, especially if she believes it. Wow, I could have sworn I read on this blog somewhere that Jess was already aware of Eric's gf. Hmmmm, me thinks this could put a real krink in the showmance, not to mention the game. Just imagine the complications that would create. In real life when Jess does find out that Eric, does indeed, have a gf that will more than likely be the end of that twosome!!!

Deb in WA

9:36 PM  
Blogger Shana May said...

maybe BB will make an exception and give jess another letter later in the week. I'd say Dean probably had to do some military debriefing type work for a few days. I live near an army base, and they always come in and go through a few days of 'treatment' or whatever you call it before they're allowed to see their families.

Any idea who she got her letter from?

9:42 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

shana, i hope you're right. i think it was from her mom, but i'm not positive... i will be trying to find out more though... ;)

9:47 PM  
Blogger Shana May said...

Nerrr guess I shoulda watch the video before I asked who the letter was from...duh :)

9:47 PM  
Blogger America's Player said...

Hypocricy: Eric trashed Daniele (behind her back, of course) for her relationship with Nick in the Big Brother house. How is that relationship any different from his own situation with Jessica?

I certainly hope that Jessica's family is taking notes on this weasel.

For now, I'm going to hope that Jessica is simply playing Eric to get ahead in this game.

10:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did anyone see what eric was saying when he was saying goodbye to Jen.....he said something about knowing her and it would be that way forever and then they cut him off. Are they related? Do they know each other? WOW, I was shocked, and then Jen told Amber something about Erics girlfriend?????
Doesnt make sense.

10:03 PM  
Blogger Cliff O'Neill said...

Eh, lying and hypocrisy are part of the game. I can't see that as being surprising. And Eric's situation, I feel was was different than Dani's. Plus, he clearly hasn't been as conflicted as she was a few weeks ago.

Look if everybody leaves and lives happily ever after, that would be marvy. Don't think that's going to happen, but ...

And Jeric are as cute as a spotted wagon being rolled uphill! As kittens with bows under a christmas tree. As puppies in funny hats. Serious awwww material.

On a separate note: What are the odds that Dustin and Jen will make a baby in the sequester house? Those two so obviously wanted each other so bad!

Oh ... what? Sorry, I must have been thinking Dustin and KAIL. My mistake.

10:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I believe strongly in following the rules of this game... but I think the circumstances with Jess' brother's homecoming deserve either a banner plane or a note/news from DR. Really, it wouldn't change anything in the house.

I am also waiting for all of you Eric and Jess showmance lovers to comment about the GF that has been discussed for about a week on here now. I, again, as with Dani and Nick don't pretend to know what their lives are like on the outside. Henceforth I am withholding my comments to judge.

The reason I was never a big fan of Eric and Jess is my on and off dislike of Eric, our-not-always-following-through AP. I despice his incest comments and his betrayal of blabber mouth Amber's dirty little 'secrets'. He may be a good guy outside of the house... he just ain't Nick. ;-)

So, the personal relationships that people have outside the house are probably as complicated as the ones inside. Both Eric and Dani have been in long ones that have had their ups and downs with an unknown future. I believe, that if your heart belongs to somebody... it won't be as receptive to somebody new. IMO.

10:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jess will put up D&D. Wamber, Jam, Eric and she will gun them out.

12:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Carolyn~ you have enhanced my BB experience! =D

~Barbrasive

12:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Unfortunately, I don't have the feeds as I planned this year, so maybe I'm not completely getting the showmance vibe from the youtube clips. I'm definitely missing something cuz I've never gottent the feeling from Jess that she truly liked him like that.

I dunno. I think she's just playing the game. She's a smart cookie and I think Eric is the one getting played.

3:14 AM  
Blogger Jess said...

I was sooo disappointed that Jess won HOH. I don't trust her AT ALL. She's just too much of a loose cannon and she's a liar. Why make a deal with Dick and Dani only to start talk of breaking it right away? I just don't care much for her. The only way I would be completely satisfied is if Dick had won HOH this week. The only thing that will turn it around for me now is after the POV ceremony and Dick and Dani are still safe. I hope she puts up Amber and Jameka and that one of them goes...preferrably Amber.

3:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does Jessica have a boyfriend? I was under the impression that she did? Maybe I'm just confusing it because when they first mentioned Dean I didn't catch it was her brother (not bf) until later...

I saw a clip on youtube of Eric and Jessica in her bed, where he is doing a mock interview with her as Julie...he mentioned a gf, but I think it was in jest...like, oh, Jessica, would you rather YOU win HoH, or Eric, because then you'd have to see pictures of his 6ft tall gf....something to that effect. I'm assuming he was just joking, because Jessica is under the impression that he doesn't have a gf. And I don't see why Eric would possibly lie to her about that, and burn his strongest alliance in the house. Plus, why would he tell JEN anything that he wouldnt tell Jessica?

In the mock interview clip, Eric also teases Jessica about if she would be happy if they got to have more privacy....seems like the flirtations have been heating up between them, I'm interested to see if there will me any smooches this week lol If there are, I wouldn't be surprised if there are a lot MORE clips of Eric this week, with his "nocturnal activities"...haha.

OOoh, i hope Jessica is a smart girl and decides to run with the thought of putting Dick or Danielle up. Dick needs to GO. Although, I think Dani is the bigger threat. Dick might be better to take along for the rest of the ride, because I really can't imagine Dick being given a vote over ANYONE in the end. He's bent over backwards to take the target off Dani, that he really screwed up his on strategy. But, as much as I want to see that misogynistic pig out of the house, I don't really want him to have a vote in the jury house.

Side note...when do you think the Jury will be told about Eric as AP? I would think they would be told AFTER the vote (assuming Eric makes it to the end) because otherwise, I think it would affect the votes. But, if he gets voted out, I wonder if he is allowed to tell people then.

4:18 AM  
Blogger Evel Girl said...

I don't see Jameka as a funny person, but every once in awhile she pops off with something that cracks me up. I thought the "Maybe they had Jen iron it on for you before she left" comment was too funny. :)

6:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jess...a loose cannon and a liar? I can't say that I have seen that in her. Particularly the loose cannon part. Talking about getting D&D out is just plain good sense.

6:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I watched a video somewhere or read something somewhere where it said that Eric had been given a pass from his on and off gf of no-relationship status. I think he was talking to jess about it actually. I think Jess and Eric will talk about it and it will be fine. And Carolyn, you know I've been pushing for weeks now about Eric/Jess coverage so thank you.

-Taylor

8:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just watched the video of Jess' first look at her HoH room. I am an E&J fan, but have always wondered who was playing who. But, after watching this video I see that Eric at one point starts to get emotional watching Jess see all of the ppl she loves in her pics.

So, I know they are both playing to win ... but there really may be something more going on.

I'm just saying ...

dw

5:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home