BB8Dish is Watching - Are you?
Ready to Know What's Really Going on in the BB House?!
Click Here to Get Your
2 Week Free Trial of the Live Feeds!



CLICK THE HEADER TO CHECK FOR NEW BB8DISH UPDATES

Posts of Interest: Interview with Jessica's Mom, CBS Speaks Regarding Amber, C=Venus' Donatos T's!, Favorite Quotes of the Season, FUNNY - Who Would You?, The Nick Interview,
Who Shoulda Won?, Nick's New Ebay Stuff, Mike on Ebay,10 Minute Call with Howie!, America Votes @ Final 2!, Fess Up, America!, Live Feeds Replay!!, Donatos Tribute Video, Complete Endurance Comp Coverage, End & Post Comp Clips, The Interview with Eric's Bro, Josh

COOL BB STUFF:
Download Just Added CBS TV shows at iTunes,
Win Jen's "Jensa Member" Tank!, Win a Phone Call from Dustin, Custom Made BB8 Pillows!, Big Brother DVDs, Howie/Jerzeechik's All-Star Ebay Stuff,
Cool BB8 T-Shirts & More
Zach on Ebay, Eric on EBay, Jen's on Ebay!, Nick on Ebay, Daniele on EBay, Mike on Ebay,
Big Brother 8 Ebay Search Results

BB101:Answers to: What is 153?!? FSA??, How Does a Double Elimination Week Work?,
How the End Game Works


Click Here to Visit!

BB8Dish - Ya Gotta Have it!

SPOILER ALERT!! At bb8dish, we cover the live feeds. Much of what we write could be considered a spoiler for those who only watch the broadcast on CBS. Now, we don't understand why anyone would choose to do that, since it's like forming an opinion based on 1/10,000th of the information, and they could at least try the feeds for free, but what do we know?! Check bb8dish often for Updates, videos, pics, chops, opinions, etc. xoxo, C-n-C

Big Brother 8 is Finally Here!
Let the mind games begin!!

Watch Big Brother 8 on SuperPass!
Get the 2 Week Free Trial!
Click Here to join in the fun!



Click Here to Vote for America's Player

Click Here to Vote for Dick
to Get a Reality TV Award

Google

Friday, August 24, 2007

The Creatures are Stirring

UPDATED @ 12:30pm BBT
Dick's still in his happy place... After several minutes of the feeds going to Blue Rabbit Hole, we came back to Dick lying in bed singing, "Tiny Bubbles." hehehe. Talk about an incongruous image...

Jess is up in the HoH bathroom, fluffing her hair...

10:01am BBT
BB: Good morning, houseguests. It's time to get up for the day.
Dick: (good naturedly) Ah. Eat me.

After another few minutes of Blue Rabbit hole, the feeds are back, the HGs are waking up, and everyone's still in a fine mood, talking about the wake up music, Zach's showering, Dani & Jess are getting pretty for the food comp (tv time), Dick's still walking on air...

Wireless from AT&T
Get a $50 Gift Card and a
FREE music phone from Wireless from AT&T!


11:00am BBT
KITCHEN
Zach, Jameka, Dani... Amber joins too.
They're talking about the upcoming food comp... They hope it's for specific foods on specific days of the week. Dani and Zach want sushi. Based on the wake up songs, Tiny Bubbles, Rubber Ducky, Car Wash & Dirty Laundry, the houseguests believe the food comp will involve getting wet and possibly washing cars.. maybe even roller skates.

The conversation moves on to live show questions from Julie, who gets the most, why and what. Zach says, "I don't think she even knows I'm in the game." Zach says he's only gotten one. Jameka's right behind him with 4 questions...

The mood on the live feeds is terrific.

Jess is alone up in the HoH room listening to music and thinking about her options...

Dick is off camera.

A few minutes ago, Jameka and Amber were able to grab a moment alone together to talk about their conversations with Jessica last night. Both feel good about their talks and their safety for the week...

~Advertisement~
Try Perfectmatch.com - The Best Approach to Finding the Right Person for You.

~Advertisement~

12:25pm BBT
The feeds cut out just a few minutes ago... I'm hoping (and thinking) this means the food com is afoot. The mood has been quite chipper all morning. Here's a clip of some of the kitchen table talk the HGs have been enjoying for the past little while.

HGs Talking About School Days
Captured by BBFanz


Click here to return to the top of the blog
Watch Big Brother 8 24/7 FREE for 2 Weeks!




17 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Its weird every time I wake up and turn on the feeds, then check here, the same time *I* woke up, is the time THEY are getting woken up. Very freaky! *ha*

10:17 AM  
Blogger Cliff O'Neill said...

Shopping list for today

* Silver bullets
* Wooden stake
* Garlic
* Wolfbane
* Unitard

10:28 AM  
Blogger kevin said...

the wake up songs today--Tiny Bubbles, Rubber Ducky, At the Carwash, Dirty Laundry...

Zach thinks its about dancing--WRONG. The HG's are gonna get WET!

10:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think Kevin is right about that!

Deb in NY

10:52 AM  
Blogger Cliff O'Neill said...

Random question (serious one):

Is there any significance to those circle pendants that Kail and Jameka (and someone else?) wear? Is it a god thing or just a fashion thing?

11:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not having the feeds, I rely on wonderful blogs like this to get the TRUE story of the 14 strangers, picked to live in a house and start being real.

BTW, didn't realize the morning song/s had anything to do with the day, events, etc. Extra Cool!!!

Kelly in MI

11:13 AM  
Blogger EvelAlida said...

Ok, I gotta get this out cause I cannot BELIEVE how much this bothered me.

Was anyone besides me mortified at watching Jen eat and cry at the same time? It was gut-wrenching to watch the quiet rebellious desperation she had as she took bites and shed tears, very unnerving.

THEN, sheesh, whenever she leapt back and cried "Your burning me on purpose!" and you saw her bottom lip go and her eyes well up, guys........I gotta tell ya.......I got really really bothered. Like, tears almost comin' outta MY eyes bothered......

I have no clue what the hell it was with that whole scene that made me react emotionally like that, but something out of her cried out to me and made me feel terrible for the girl! JEN! ME! FEELING TERRIBLE FOR JEN!

I can't shake it! LOL Isn't that silly? I am still all like rattled that that scene bothered me as much as it did. Watching her really crack and show how hurt, vulnerable and scared she felt at that exact moment really got under my skin. Damn it......

I had to say it out loud cause I don't know WHAT the hell is wrong with me and why she impacted me like that last night on CBS. It was kinda raw and I think the most real emotion I saw out of her and maybe that was it. I keep playing that "you burned me on purpose" part out and what her face looked like, it was heartbreaking.

And may I be even MORE shocking, do you know for a solid moment in time after that scene I suddenly did not want her backdoored like this? I didn't! I wanted her to actually stay then and there (doesn't help that i don't like "Reverend Repeat That Line" who was up on the block with her, true). What the hell is wrong with me?!?!??!!?

Sheesh, I'm going soft. Had no idea I was a cream puff did ya folks?!?!?!?

Alida

11:16 AM  
Blogger Heidi Petrelli said...

Poor Zach! Does he think Julie suspects Zach is some hardcore BB fan who is just watching or what?

11:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think zach is realizing... no one cares about him.

11:38 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

monkey? no... not here.
(comment not published)

11:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alida...I don't think anything is wrong with you. I felt so bad for her too. He was obviously burning her on purpose. He is ridiculous.

Joanie

11:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Innamorata, you are not alone.

She had the look of a trapped animal caught in the feeding frenzy of predators...a frightened animal instinctively fighting for survival when she knew it was hopeless.

I found it heartbreaking also.


Winky

11:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

First off let me start by saying I am not a "fan" of any of this seasons cast before I am called a Dick fan. I too felt sad watching the destruction of Jen last night on the CBS show, but after watching it on the feeds when it happened I really do think CBS made Dick look like the instigator, and for once he wasn't. I really just hope for her sake CBS/AG Prod. or whoever gets this girl the help she so desperately needs. And I say that because I don't care how "strong" a person you are, you don't let someone belittle you and talk to you the way she let people and not try to fight back at all, or give this girl the oscar cause she put on one hell of am act.

12:02 PM  
Blogger EvelAlida said...

Thank you Joanie :-)

Here's the thing, I like ED, and for the love of Jesus, please do not ask my why, but I do. I sincerely can't nail down the WHY, but I do. Something fiercely raw and real about the guy, whether you agree with him or not.

I was never a huge empathizer with/for Jen but Holy Canoli did she get to me last night. It was as though for the first time I was seeing HER, her feelings being hurt and her sadness, s real Jen, not some "I don't care, la la la" facade of her i was so used to.

She said somethin in the DR that was very telling, and was the first sign I was in for a night of counfusion when ti came to her. She said "I always get the last laugh, cause I am always laughing, even when I am crying"

Say that out loud a few times, that's a really deep & telling statement to make. At least it was for me. That line sentence alone hit me too, big time. It dawned on me that maybe I was way too quick to write her off as some superficial chica, and now, well.........too late right?

I'm thinking out loud, don't mind me. Like I said earlier, have no clue why it made me as upset as it did or why I am letting it rattle me, who knows..........

Alida

12:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alida,

It just shows your human unlike cigarette boy. It's called compassion and it's a good emotion to have.

However, I sincerely don't understand why she would continue to reach for the cig. I just would have backed off after the first burn. He was very wrong for blowing smoke in her face. They both seemed to love to antagonize each other throughout this week...but he's been at it much longer. He's not right on so many levels. And when I say not right, I mean MEAN as hell.

Cliff-you crack me up! Poor dear. Please make it a red unitard. :)

12:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey cliff - the circle pendant question = "what goes around comes around".

at least that is how they are marketed here in the northwest.

scout
ps - great shopping list!

12:26 PM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

Cliff- My sister and I wondered the same thing about those. I thought that maybe it was an extra small microphone just in case they are mid conversation with something important for TV and their mic runs out of batteries or something... no clue what they are though because all the girls seem to have them!

12:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home