BB8Dish is Watching - Are you?
Ready to Know What's Really Going on in the BB House?!
Click Here to Get Your
2 Week Free Trial of the Live Feeds!



CLICK THE HEADER TO CHECK FOR NEW BB8DISH UPDATES

Posts of Interest: Interview with Jessica's Mom, CBS Speaks Regarding Amber, C=Venus' Donatos T's!, Favorite Quotes of the Season, FUNNY - Who Would You?, The Nick Interview,
Who Shoulda Won?, Nick's New Ebay Stuff, Mike on Ebay,10 Minute Call with Howie!, America Votes @ Final 2!, Fess Up, America!, Live Feeds Replay!!, Donatos Tribute Video, Complete Endurance Comp Coverage, End & Post Comp Clips, The Interview with Eric's Bro, Josh

COOL BB STUFF:
Download Just Added CBS TV shows at iTunes,
Win Jen's "Jensa Member" Tank!, Win a Phone Call from Dustin, Custom Made BB8 Pillows!, Big Brother DVDs, Howie/Jerzeechik's All-Star Ebay Stuff,
Cool BB8 T-Shirts & More
Zach on Ebay, Eric on EBay, Jen's on Ebay!, Nick on Ebay, Daniele on EBay, Mike on Ebay,
Big Brother 8 Ebay Search Results

BB101:Answers to: What is 153?!? FSA??, How Does a Double Elimination Week Work?,
How the End Game Works


Click Here to Visit!

BB8Dish - Ya Gotta Have it!

SPOILER ALERT!! At bb8dish, we cover the live feeds. Much of what we write could be considered a spoiler for those who only watch the broadcast on CBS. Now, we don't understand why anyone would choose to do that, since it's like forming an opinion based on 1/10,000th of the information, and they could at least try the feeds for free, but what do we know?! Check bb8dish often for Updates, videos, pics, chops, opinions, etc. xoxo, C-n-C

Big Brother 8 is Finally Here!
Let the mind games begin!!

Watch Big Brother 8 on SuperPass!
Get the 2 Week Free Trial!
Click Here to join in the fun!



Click Here to Vote for America's Player

Click Here to Vote for Dick
to Get a Reality TV Award

Google

Saturday, August 25, 2007

The Creatures are Stirring

UPDATED @ 11:07am BBT

9:56am BBT

The Houseguests have received their wake up call. Zach's in the shower. Jess & Eric are up in the HoH room, groggy, but awake. Jess is getting ready, but Eric said he wants to stay in bed until they say it's time to pick who's gonna play for veto. Jameka and Amber are also in the bathroom, speaking in hushed tones... Dani's just joined the bathroom crew...

Happy Veto Comp Day!

HOH ROOM
10:06am BBT
Eric & Jess
Jess: I bet Amber just death stares me this morning, but I don't really care, because when I beat her it'll just be that much nicer.

Eric and Jess agree that no one else needs to know how late they were up. They're going to pretend they aren't tired at all and go kick some butt in the comp. Eric warns Jess not to drink her Red Bull too early, so she doesn't crash.

10:14am BBT
Jess: You take all the prizes, and I'll put the house on everything.. and then you can share the prizes with me! :)

CUT TO:
10:14am BBT
BIG BEDROOM
Amber & Jameka
Amber: I trust God. I just have to keep reminding myself of that.

CUT TO:
10:41am
BB: Jessica, please come to the Diary Room.
Eric: Yayy!

A moment later the feeds went to Trivia... Veto Comp Player selection is likely in progress. All hail the mighty magic ping pong ball.

CUT TO:
11:07am BBT
Feeds are Back! Waiting to learn who the veto players are...


Click here to return to the top of the blog
Watch Big Brother 8 24/7 FREE for 2 Weeks!




16 Comments:

Blogger kevin said...

carolyn-

did you notice how Jessica was just proving her smarts to Eric (and America if they edit it right) by talking about misdirecting DustinAmber about the hinky votes...

she IS good... and her blonde comes from a bottle. So does Daniele's. Both are smart, but I think Jess is smarter...

Sometimes she does have dumb-blonde moments, but overall I think it fits into her stategy. I can't seem to get enough this morning. or is it afternoon? (as he squints out the window)

10:33 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Kevin - agreed. I've had my eye on Jessica since very early on... that's why I went for it with all the interviews with her mom...

10:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now last night, was Jamkea trying to not have then TALK or not have them "other stuff". I guess she confuses me sometimes.

10:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kevin -- I too have liked Jessica for a long time. In fact, the very first episode I think she was portrayed as the petty one. But from the second show I have been a huge Jess fan. Know I'm in the minority here, but want her or Eric to take it all so was so glad when they teamed up.

She is VERY smart, just lets her fun side come out. We all have some of the ditzy blonde in us. She seems very comfortable with herself and I admire that in anyone.

So, GO JESS!

dw

10:54 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

im - imho, i'd say she was trying to not have them talk... she was pushing her agenda for hours before eric came up to the room, and she didn't want him to have time to undo all her hard work..

10:55 AM  
Blogger kevin said...

wake up songs... colors?

hmmmmm...

Veto competition- involving painting? naked body painting?

that would juxtapose nicely with the naked bubbles from the Luxury Comp...

could just be a reference to Zach's silly color-coding of players.
what do YOU think?

ps sometimes Jess' 21yr-oldness show, especially during flirty moments (uh-uhing Eric) but its so damn cute and nice and sweet... sheesh, i need to get a life!

Jess RULEZ!

10:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

carolyn... thats what I was thinking as well.. but ya never know. *ha* But I guess it works out, because they are trying to keep Jameka as close to them as they can to help her get as far as they can get her. Atleast thats how I'm taking it.

11:00 AM  
Blogger kevin said...

very astute jameka analysis carolyn...

but you know she knew she was c-blocking... also probably a little wary of leaving too soon in case Jess acted weirded out to Eric about the whole crying and kneeling thing Jess walked in on. Jameka said it was because of track 4 on Jess' HOH CD. Which Carrie Underwood song do you think evoked that kind of response? I don't listen to American Idolers that often, so its not like i'm a fan, just curious.

11:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think that winning stuff at the expense of losing the PoV or punishing the house is a bad plan. Taking prizes was one of the key moves that lead to Dustin's demise. I think that if Eric listens to Jess and does that it'll definitely become a point of contention w/ them and Dick and the others.

11:06 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

kevin - i like your train of thought... that would be very funny.

im - could be... i think that's jess' intent, at least partially... mostly, i think jess just wants to keep her hands clean on this one, not betray jameka personally, and guarantee herself jameka's vote in the finals.

11:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

K&C -- Hope you are right! That would be great.

dw

11:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL I like how she just said to Eric I'm 21 and I make my own decisions, yeah right that's how come Eric is the one once again that told her who to put up. ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww I can't believe she slept in bed with Eric omgggggggg how gross.

11:20 AM  
Blogger kevin said...

I'd like to stand up for Eric on behalf of the "Nice Guys" out there. He's NOT unattractive, aside from the nipple rings-they gotta GO!

oh wait.. jeannie-are you grossed out because he whacked off a few times recently?

hate to tell you, but most (if not all) guys gotta slap the salami occasionally. (sorry if crass) and most can get away from cameras 24-7

"Why, Why?....Tell 'em that it's human nature..."

11:32 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

I hafta put in my 2 cents for Eric on this one too... I'm not at all grossed out by him.. to this SJF, he has very good NJB qualities... very smart, funny, etc... and i respect both of their decisions to not become the boog-ika of the season.

11:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kevin:
Song 4 on the CD is Jesus Take the Wheel. Here's the tinyurl to take you to amazon to listen to any of the songs on that CD. http://tinyurl.com/2f73p2

BTW I have never watched American Idol but Carrie is a star in her own right and I love her music.

On a BB note, I just don't know what to think of Jerica. When I voted for who I wanted to win I picked Daniele, but someone posted that if Dick won he'd probably share it with Daniele and Vincent so I'm hoping Dick wins. I can't wait to see who wins POV. At this point, things can't help but get interesting.

Big cudos and thanks again to Carolyn for this site and the way you run it.

Deb in WA

11:43 AM  
Blogger kevin said...

deb in WA-

i found it too...

posted lyrics in a more recent post. Jameka said it was the lyrics that got to her... and i still dont wanna hear idolers, even if they ARE stars in their own right. a little to fabricated for my consumption

12:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home