BB8Dish is Watching - Are you?
Ready to Know What's Really Going on in the BB House?!
Click Here to Get Your
2 Week Free Trial of the Live Feeds!



CLICK THE HEADER TO CHECK FOR NEW BB8DISH UPDATES

Posts of Interest: Interview with Jessica's Mom, CBS Speaks Regarding Amber, C=Venus' Donatos T's!, Favorite Quotes of the Season, FUNNY - Who Would You?, The Nick Interview,
Who Shoulda Won?, Nick's New Ebay Stuff, Mike on Ebay,10 Minute Call with Howie!, America Votes @ Final 2!, Fess Up, America!, Live Feeds Replay!!, Donatos Tribute Video, Complete Endurance Comp Coverage, End & Post Comp Clips, The Interview with Eric's Bro, Josh

COOL BB STUFF:
Download Just Added CBS TV shows at iTunes,
Win Jen's "Jensa Member" Tank!, Win a Phone Call from Dustin, Custom Made BB8 Pillows!, Big Brother DVDs, Howie/Jerzeechik's All-Star Ebay Stuff,
Cool BB8 T-Shirts & More
Zach on Ebay, Eric on EBay, Jen's on Ebay!, Nick on Ebay, Daniele on EBay, Mike on Ebay,
Big Brother 8 Ebay Search Results

BB101:Answers to: What is 153?!? FSA??, How Does a Double Elimination Week Work?,
How the End Game Works


Click Here to Visit!

BB8Dish - Ya Gotta Have it!

SPOILER ALERT!! At bb8dish, we cover the live feeds. Much of what we write could be considered a spoiler for those who only watch the broadcast on CBS. Now, we don't understand why anyone would choose to do that, since it's like forming an opinion based on 1/10,000th of the information, and they could at least try the feeds for free, but what do we know?! Check bb8dish often for Updates, videos, pics, chops, opinions, etc. xoxo, C-n-C

Big Brother 8 is Finally Here!
Let the mind games begin!!

Watch Big Brother 8 on SuperPass!
Get the 2 Week Free Trial!
Click Here to join in the fun!



Click Here to Vote for America's Player

Click Here to Vote for Dick
to Get a Reality TV Award

Google

Friday, August 24, 2007

Feeds Are Back

1:38pm BBT
And it looks like the Comp is Still on!!

Turn em on folks!

The guys are all watching, wearing robes... The girls are inside the house, tearing through clothing racks, putting on as much as possible... This rings more of a bonus luxury comp than a food comp.

Here's a clip, captured by auntjulie:


A buzzer goes off...

Eric: I'm so glad you girls won...
Dick: And I'm so glad Jen wasn't here to enjoy it...
Eric: That dress looks like a Thursday nighter right there...

1:42pm BBT
CUT to Blue

OK.. ther was no food comp this week. Instead, it was a Luxury Comp for a shopping spree, and the girls team won. They guys are being very good sports about it, saying they are glad the girls won, because this is definitely a luxury they appreciate more. The girls are oohing and aahing over all their new goodies.

Jess got a manikin too. She's dancing around the backyard with him...

2:04pm BBT
As we learn more, the guys got completely creamed by the girls. Eric is ashamed of how badly the men did.

Bonus: They all get to keep their cushy new robes too. The guys got brown, the girls - pink.

Dani: Well, all those 55 days of trying to hide under the covers to change - gone down the tubes.
Eric: Oh yeah.. the cameras didn't come near any of us. I don't know what you guys did, but we were all pretty much naked immediately.
Dani: Yeah. Us too.
Eric: Was it awkward?
Dani: At first we were trying to cover ourselves, but then we were like, who cares... and now we're all much closer friends.
Eric: I was on the wrong team. I'll tell you that much. All we got was our butts kicked, to see Dick and Zach's penises again and no luxury.

No Food Comp, so... No One is on Slop this week.

2:30pm BBT
HOH ROOM
Jessica & Eric

After a wee bit of conferring on the Nomination Ceremony, and Eric gently reaffirming the need for Amber and Zach to go up, Jess & Eric return to laughing about the naked food comp. Both are grateful the food comp was segregated down gender lines...

Meanwhile, downstairs in the small bedroom, Amber, Jameka and Daniele are all trying on their new clothes.


Click here to return to the top of the blog
Watch Big Brother 8 24/7 FREE for 2 Weeks!




15 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

no feeds for me. :( blue is slowly slipping down the scale of my favorite colors.

1:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad the girls got food, but I was hoping that everyone would. I've never been comfortable with that SLOP that they get fed. Peanut butter was much better/healthier/more normal

1:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sounds like they had both food and lux.

The winning team for the food com would then get to play in the lux com.

1:50 PM  
Blogger Cliff O'Neill said...

seething with loathing for Mr. NastyPants

Now, Eric's rude comments a few weeks ago aside, is anyone else creeped out about how he's talked about his "type" being cute blondes who are half his age?

Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. I could be. I just seem to remember that and getting the major huzz. And the way he looks at Jessica just makes me really uncomfortable.

1:57 PM  
Blogger Heidi Petrelli said...

Yay-Jess finally found a better guy!(hey,it was an easy joke-ok?)
Cliff:
I am another one who is creeped out by Eric with Jess.
Slop:Supposed to be a more healthful option than P&J. I
see it as torture for the digestive system.
I wish they could have two options of P&J and slop.

2:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cliff... I thought that was Dick who said his type was cute petite girls half his age.

And people were creeped out about it cause Dani fit into that.

2:18 PM  
Blogger Cliff O'Neill said...

Yes, I re-read my comment and saw that I didn't make that clear. I was talking about Dick. I was trying to distract from Eric's comments about Dick in making that observation. Stupid moment on my part.

2:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cliff & hiedi - i'm glad somebody else said it...i was beginning to feel like i was watching a alter-parallel bb8! not just the way he is with/looks at jess, but dani too!! his eyes bespeak his thoughts.

which i believe was the basis for his incestuous comments a few weeks ago...

i don't for a second think that jess is oblivious to it either. the guy knows game, and she's the smartest one there to know when to use it - and know when to lose it ("it" being eric!)

lol "...major huzz"!!

anyway, thanks for confirming to me that we're watching the same bb8!!

jess is going to win. she's absolutely noooooo dummy.

scout

2:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cliff-

Jess is the one that the name-calling Dick refers to as "Sunshine".

You made me wonder. Is she the only HG who has escaped his trashmouthing?

Winky

3:05 PM  
Blogger Heidi Petrelli said...

Off-topic about Dani.
This is probably creepy, but I was reading more of her Live Journal(from 2003)
Didn't she tell her father she had never seen of the Pirates of the Carribean(sorry about spelling)
She did see the first one.(Boy does she love Disney!)
=)

4:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

While I do agree that Dick seems nicer to Jessica than the other other girls in the house--let's be fair, so are Zack & Eric!

As far as him looking at Dani inappropriately--I just don't see that at all. In fact, I don't see anything "perverted" about Dick the way you guys are suggesting. Lots of men his age date and even marry women half their ages--does that make them all perverts? I think he loves Dani, but only as his daughter, not in a perverted way. The only thing "weird" I've noticed about their relationship was when they were arguing in the BY (when he was hiding Jen's clothes in the jack shack) and he said "you can't tell me what to say...yadda yadda". I thought it sounded like two 6 year old kids (equals) arguing instead of a father and his daughter. I've also noticed another pattern in their agueing--he is mostly calm and "parent-like" in their arguements no matter what she says UNTIL she begins to walk away or asks him to leave...then he intentionally starts egging her into a more vicious arguement. Which she falls for every time. I think her continuous rejection of him hurts him very much and he would rather the two of them be yelling at each other than her not talking to him at all.

4:31 PM  
Blogger Cliff O'Neill said...

Before this goes much farther, I didn't say that Dick looks at Dani in that way. If that was conveyed, I regret that.

However, it is disturbing to me that a man his age is (in my feeble estimation) ogling girls who are not only his daughters' peers (Jess) but girls who would fit the age and description of his daughter (others, as he has apparently mentioned).

As for are men who date women half their age being "perverts," while I would never use that term, it is my opinion that individuals be they male, female, gay or straight who are specifically and almost exclusively inclined towards people who are half their age have a serious maturity problem.

Yeah, love is love, certainly. And if a May-December thing works for you and you manage to make that work, great for you; you've managed to make a very difficult thing work and you deserve praise.

But a person who, as he or she ages, has the age of his or her prospective sexual partners retarded at one age (see entries Trump, Donald and Hefner, Hugh) needs maturation.

As for Mr. Donato, he proves himself on that one hourly.

5:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you, Angie.

5:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you're welcome Monyc :)
Just puttin' in my two cents LOL

6:02 PM  
Blogger Heidi Petrelli said...

I certainly hope no one thought I was talking about Dick looking at Jessica or Dani in a creepy way.
I was talking about Eric! I
just find the way he looks at Jessica is creepy. That doesn't mean my perspective is true-it is
how I see it though.
Dani did wrote about how gross it is to have your dad dating someone only 4 years older than she was(I think she was like 17 when she wrote it)

6:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home