BB8Dish is Watching - Are you?
Ready to Know What's Really Going on in the BB House?!
Click Here to Get Your
2 Week Free Trial of the Live Feeds!



CLICK THE HEADER TO CHECK FOR NEW BB8DISH UPDATES

Posts of Interest: Interview with Jessica's Mom, CBS Speaks Regarding Amber, C=Venus' Donatos T's!, Favorite Quotes of the Season, FUNNY - Who Would You?, The Nick Interview,
Who Shoulda Won?, Nick's New Ebay Stuff, Mike on Ebay,10 Minute Call with Howie!, America Votes @ Final 2!, Fess Up, America!, Live Feeds Replay!!, Donatos Tribute Video, Complete Endurance Comp Coverage, End & Post Comp Clips, The Interview with Eric's Bro, Josh

COOL BB STUFF:
Download Just Added CBS TV shows at iTunes,
Win Jen's "Jensa Member" Tank!, Win a Phone Call from Dustin, Custom Made BB8 Pillows!, Big Brother DVDs, Howie/Jerzeechik's All-Star Ebay Stuff,
Cool BB8 T-Shirts & More
Zach on Ebay, Eric on EBay, Jen's on Ebay!, Nick on Ebay, Daniele on EBay, Mike on Ebay,
Big Brother 8 Ebay Search Results

BB101:Answers to: What is 153?!? FSA??, How Does a Double Elimination Week Work?,
How the End Game Works


Click Here to Visit!

BB8Dish - Ya Gotta Have it!

SPOILER ALERT!! At bb8dish, we cover the live feeds. Much of what we write could be considered a spoiler for those who only watch the broadcast on CBS. Now, we don't understand why anyone would choose to do that, since it's like forming an opinion based on 1/10,000th of the information, and they could at least try the feeds for free, but what do we know?! Check bb8dish often for Updates, videos, pics, chops, opinions, etc. xoxo, C-n-C

Big Brother 8 is Finally Here!
Let the mind games begin!!

Watch Big Brother 8 on SuperPass!
Get the 2 Week Free Trial!
Click Here to join in the fun!



Click Here to Vote for America's Player

Click Here to Vote for Dick
to Get a Reality TV Award

Google

Friday, August 24, 2007

Zach Makes His Move

UPDATED @ 5:07pm BBT

2:52pm BBT
HOH ROOM
Jess, Eric & Zach
Please insert Mmm Hmm's where you feel they are appropriate.

Zach: I've heard this free floating idea that Jameka and Amber will go up, and I think that's a really awful idea. It's going to be harder to get the stronger players out as time goes on. If you want me, you've got me, you don't even have to say anything, and Thursday you can say, boom, and I'll vote how you say, or you can tell Eric, and he'll tell me. I just think it's highly advantageous cuz you've got 3 votes that can sway a major... I feel like I've already proved myself to you, so you don't have to feel like I'm going to be unloyal to you.. I just know this games' gonna be really hard, if it's just a dead weight that goes every week. then the HoH's become very important... I don't really have any loyalty to anybody... You don't have to ask me for my vote, I'm giving it to you freely, just like I told Jameka. I will always come up to somebody and say what I mean. It's beyond this game. It's who I am as a person.. I know you're put in an odd position... If you really think about it, say it's us 3 and D&D, then it gets really hard.
Eric: Not to mention, playing at the final 5, means you can't play (for HoH) at the final 4. And the person who wins the final 4 does get to play at the final 3...
Zach: If you have all the strong people at the end, I can't see how thats a smart move.
Eric: Well what would you do if you had HoH this week?
Zach: I see a couple of clear options... One, you put up 2 people who are dead weight... the problem is, if you put up dead weight that are guaranteed votes for you, then you're screwing yourself. But if you put dead weight up, make sure they aren't going to hurt you. If you put up 2 people who are highly competitive... Dick and Daniele, there's an excellent chance that one will win PoV, but one will go home.
Eric: You don't view the 2 of them as your closest allies in the house?
Zach: it's all about me. You can only trust so much. The thing that bothers me is that's a weighted vote on that side.. There are 2 people... There gonna vote for each other.. i find them very dangerous in the end game. I don't side with them. i side with whoever is going to get me further in the end game. I mean, are you gonna get heat from throwing those two up? Sure. You can put dead weight up, and that's fine, but what you're doing is making the game harder for yourself. Someone in this game is gonna eventually have to take a stand. I'm not saying it has to be you. Everyone's been getting shafted by the PoV.
Eric: Since week 2, every single person who has gone home has been back-doored, and I was supposed to be.
Zach: I'm a person with numbers.. All I can say is, the more people that stay in here that are winning sh-t.. Neither of us have won anything... Things I excel at outside of this house, I boned. I discredit the advantages I have in this game... I'm just saying you have 2 choices...
Jess: So why not put up dead weight and then back-door a competitor?
Zach: The problem with that is then you're putting up a friend, and you risk that. I find you in a position that is an incredible opportunity because there are 7 people in the house... The thing is, you'll have one person pissed off and one person not bother you... Even if you've made sub agreements, it seems to me that you can only trust people so much to get you farther on a weekly basis. I'm worried about the end game. This stuff in the middle is what really makes a difference. You have a chance to really make a difference.
Jess: Mm Hmm
Zach: The solid thing is, you know you have 3 votes if you don't put Jameka, Amber or myself up.

Zach goes on to talk about how he'll defend Jess' honor if Dick gets aggressive with her... yada yada yada...

Watch Big Brother 8 24/7 on SuperPass


CUT TO:
Round Room
3:16pm BBT
Dick & Daniele
Dani: I'm kinda nervous...
Dick: I went up there last night to congratulate her...
(whispering)
Dani: I don't know.. I'm just getting kinda nervous... They could get rid of one of us this week...
Dick: Did you talk to her at all?
Dani: Not about the votes... and I think Zach's upstairs right now.. kissing their butt.
Dick: I'm so over him.

Turn on the feeds folks!! It's getting very intense. Both of these conversations are happening simultaneously...

3:37pm BBT
Zach leaves... Eric trashes Zach... Calls out all the flaws in his theories to Jess... I'm loving Eric right now... After a couple minutes, Dani walks in and they tell her what Zach was up to.
Here's the clip:
Captured by xx2000xx


Eric: His goal is completely obvious.
Jess: But he claims he's a floater.
Dani: Cuz he'll float your way, or my way... Is he trying to find someone who'll make a deal with him? Like, what's his goal?
Eric: He said, "there's part of me you've never seen before..."
Dani: He told me if he got HoH, he'd put up Amber and Jameka.
Eric: And he told us, that's a weak move. he's basically trying to intimidate us, which is ridiculous...

Good clip - I highly recommend you give it a look and a listen.

Part 2
Captured by xx2000xx


Click here to return to the top of the blog
Watch Big Brother 8 24/7 FREE for 2 Weeks!




21 Comments:

Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

OMG! What's This? Did Zach just say something that ACTUALLY made sense in a game sense? No more delusions of granjuer? Its a miracle! haha! If you really think about it- Zach makes a good point. Yes, the agreement with the Donato's gets them to the final 4 but then what... Dani wins 2 HOHs in a row and they are screwed (since if you win HOH in the final 4 you still get to compete in the final 3). It makes sense to keep around people who havent been winning who you are close to. Putting up Jameka and Amber just takes the numbers away from Eric and Jess... keeping Dani and Dick on the block at the same time just takes a vote away so even if one of them does get off, its still another vote on their side that cannot be cast. Only thing that makes this side so complicated is America's Player Vote... Say Dani wins the POV and takes herself off and Zach goes up... now its probably a tie... although Jess would probably get rid of Dick if that is the agreement that is made it will still make her wonder about who in the group would do such a thing, and really, the only person that makes sense is Eric since why the fuck would Jameka and Amber keep one of the Donato's around? This may end up shattering the showmance! Ahhhh! I LOVE IT! (not the showmance being broke up, just how things can REALLY get alive on the show because of someone that I thought was pretty much useless!) Way to go Zach ( I cant believe I just said that!)

3:30 PM  
Blogger Cindy said...

For the record, I voted 5 times for Amber and 5 times for Zack. Hoping that Eric would have to get Jessica to nominate at least one of them. My thoughts are, put them both up and not let either one of them win POV and get rid of one of them. Zack's droning is driving me nuts!

What time is the nomination meeting?

3:35 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

hey guys.. i'm gonna run out for another ride.. the timing seems right. :) i'll be back in about an hour to publish the comments... and do the nomination spoiler..

3:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sure he made since, but i believe that he hasn't done crap in this game and doesn't deserve to be in the final four. So i say get rid of him, he has been under the radar ever since everyone found out he was in an alliance. Everyone else from that alliance is gone, now its time for him to go. He doesn't deserve to win any of the money, since he hasn't even tried playing the game, like everyone else has. I think that Jess, Eric, Dick and Dani have played this game the most and deserve to go to final four and let the best man or woman win. Thats just my thought. I hope that Jess doesn't make a big mistake.

3:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it's time for E&J to get one of the D&D's out. I know Jess is concerned about sitting next to Jam or Wamb in the finals, but the jury would give it to her before either one of them. Just because Eric is supposed to get Amber nominated (we are guessing), it doesn't mean America's vote will be the same come eviction day -- a lot happens between nomination and eviction.

I think the real danger is having D&D there are the final 4 since I am convinced Eric is not supposed to win HoH. He is throwing the comps... So, take one of them out (preferably Dani) while you have the chance. It's all about the numbers.

I'm just saying ... Oh Big Brother!

dw

3:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

For those who haven't seen it:
This is part of an interview with Jen from Reality News Online. She has been asked her opinion of the HG that are still in the house.

Jen: Daniele: Willing to do anything to win the game... backstab, multiple alliances, cheat on her boyfriend, and is just a negative person in general, with her language and jokes.

Eric: I started out friends with him, but he just built too many close friendships and is just committing some overkill on "playing the game." He has his ups and downs for sure and is good at convincing people of anything.

Amber: Although she is very emotional, I feel that she is a good person and is just very confused on what to do, who to trust, and was very dependent on Dustin and without him is kind of lost.

Jessica: Very fake nice, she is very very nice to everyone, and then a half a second later talks crap about everyone. She is using her flirting skills to advance her and her laziness to her advantage.

Jameka: Very loyal, true person, she doesn't give in to what others say, she stands up for what she believes and she is very funny. I like Jameka because she is always able to do something and then make fun of herself for it.

Zach: He's OK, he has become a little more normal these past couple of weeks. He thinks he's playing everyone, when in fact everyone sees what he is doing and just not caring because he is really no threat to anyone, yet.

4:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow. Thank god after that idiot Zach and his dumb little speech ended - intelligent minds completely obliterated that thought and it was tossed aside.
Who would you rather have on your side the ensuing week, three people who are all competing for HOH or Zach who has been WORTHLESS in every single competition and who disgusts Jessica? Eric and Jessica discussed it and realized that Zach is useless so putting Dick and Dani up would only have someone mad coming after you when she can't compete for HOH next week. That move would be the worse move my favorite houseguest, Jessica, could make. The nominations are going to be Zach and "Little Miss Hitler". Keep to the plan.

4:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG I thought Zach would never shut up! He actually gave me a headache. I am so glad Eric saw right through Zach the butt kisser.
Eric finally knows what we want and is working for us.

Deb in NY

4:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

BTW I split my votes or Zach & Amber. It's time they go. I hope it's a double eviction week.
Enough of Zach riding shirt tails. I am so sick of him kissing up to each and every HOH! If Zach stays on the block I am voting him out. I really want Amber to go to.

Deb in NY

4:42 PM  
Blogger Rallen said...

Unfortunately for Zach, eric has his number.....and jess' so he is speaking to deaf ears.....

4:49 PM  
Blogger erinrick4eva said...

I want Zack gone this week. Then Amber next week..then Jameka :) Hopefully thats how it works ;) I will be so mad if Jess puts up Dani or ED. Dani could have easily put up Eric since she dont care for him but she didnt she stayed true to their agreement. I hope Zack goes he is always kissing the HOH's butt.

4:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok...i'm a pervert. jokers is saying amber has basically flashed America for like the last 20 minutes and then was called into the DR. can anyone confirm?

4:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can someone please find or update what Jen said on ET... she was apparently trashing Dick on ET... I missed it but I wanna know what she said!!

4:58 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

anonymous.. re amber nekkid. yes, it's true. happens quite a bit, actually..

5:14 PM  
Blogger Cindy said...

LOL, where's the clips of Amber?

I want the Donato's and JErica for the final 4

5:21 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

look up bb8house on youtube... i just can't...

5:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think Zack had validate points, Granted I think he rather be with them in the end then the Donatos because they make deals but they will turn on you to benefit them everyone knows so why should Eric and Jessica be loyal to them....because us America is telling Eric to keep them in.

This is crazy - for Jessica sake and for Eric's its best they nominate someone who is a good competitor...that is what Danielle is I think no matter who Jessica puts up in her mind she is going to try to back door Dani and she should....she wins HOH's and POVs it would be her biggest mistake if she didn't....even if Dick won HOH he would NOT have votes to send Jessica home but he would for Zack, or Amber....

5:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anon @ 4:53 PM

Ambers flashes alot.. I've seen her more then I see myself. *ha* Not really, but...
She doesn't care changing in the open and doesn't wear a bra so... The night her and Dani left she was changing in her room not really caring who saw her.

6:02 PM  
Blogger Cliff O'Neill said...

Ha! How much did I LOVE the Forever Eden reference!! What a pile of poo was that show!!

As for Zach, the man is clearly not as stupid as he looks. I just don't think his strategy will work in this game in this season. Jun played that game already.

Miss ya Jun! Loved you on All American Girl! (Oh, that was the other funny Korean-American diva? Well, love ya anyway)

And Eric. I am constantly amazed what a brilliant player he is (as much as I'd want Jess to put up Ole Smokey).

I said it before and I'll say it again. If Eric wins this thing, he needs to run for president. He can sell BS better than anyone!

6:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

anon 4:58 PM the whole segment on ET was just ridiculous. It showed the Dick/Jen "cigarette fight" and said Dick intentionally burned her. What they FAILED to show and/or say is Jen trashing 4 or 5 cartons of his cigarettes and dumping bleach on them and what a royal pain in the arse Jen was in the house in general.

6:14 PM  
Blogger Evel Girl said...

Cliff, I totally agree.

I think the quiet ones are the ones you need to worry about.

6:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home