BB8Dish is Watching - Are you?
Ready to Know What's Really Going on in the BB House?!
Click Here to Get Your
2 Week Free Trial of the Live Feeds!



CLICK THE HEADER TO CHECK FOR NEW BB8DISH UPDATES

Posts of Interest: Interview with Jessica's Mom, CBS Speaks Regarding Amber, C=Venus' Donatos T's!, Favorite Quotes of the Season, FUNNY - Who Would You?, The Nick Interview,
Who Shoulda Won?, Nick's New Ebay Stuff, Mike on Ebay,10 Minute Call with Howie!, America Votes @ Final 2!, Fess Up, America!, Live Feeds Replay!!, Donatos Tribute Video, Complete Endurance Comp Coverage, End & Post Comp Clips, The Interview with Eric's Bro, Josh

COOL BB STUFF:
Download Just Added CBS TV shows at iTunes,
Win Jen's "Jensa Member" Tank!, Win a Phone Call from Dustin, Custom Made BB8 Pillows!, Big Brother DVDs, Howie/Jerzeechik's All-Star Ebay Stuff,
Cool BB8 T-Shirts & More
Zach on Ebay, Eric on EBay, Jen's on Ebay!, Nick on Ebay, Daniele on EBay, Mike on Ebay,
Big Brother 8 Ebay Search Results

BB101:Answers to: What is 153?!? FSA??, How Does a Double Elimination Week Work?,
How the End Game Works


Click Here to Visit!

BB8Dish - Ya Gotta Have it!

SPOILER ALERT!! At bb8dish, we cover the live feeds. Much of what we write could be considered a spoiler for those who only watch the broadcast on CBS. Now, we don't understand why anyone would choose to do that, since it's like forming an opinion based on 1/10,000th of the information, and they could at least try the feeds for free, but what do we know?! Check bb8dish often for Updates, videos, pics, chops, opinions, etc. xoxo, C-n-C

Big Brother 8 is Finally Here!
Let the mind games begin!!

Watch Big Brother 8 on SuperPass!
Get the 2 Week Free Trial!
Click Here to join in the fun!



Click Here to Vote for America's Player

Click Here to Vote for Dick
to Get a Reality TV Award

Google

Saturday, August 25, 2007

Uber Cute JEric Begins for the Evening

10:51pm BBT
Base of the HoH Stairs
Jessica's in uber-cute mode...

Jess: As HoH, I command you to get into the jacuzzi!
Jameka: Is that within her rights?

Eric goes over and hold Jess' hand for a moment.

Eric: Oh yeah. She was reading the manual earlier today.

He goes to change into swim trunks. So does Jess.

Here's a clip:


A little Eric-Jess update. Earlier today, Jessica said to Jameka, "I need my Eric time," and Jameka agreed to not stay up in her room so late at night. Jessica doesn't want to make anyone uncomfortable, but she's definitely setting up some boundaries and letting her closest friend know the time has come to bugger off a bit.

As of 11:40pm BBT, They're all in the jacuzzi, and the uber cuteness continues... The girls have all ganged up on Eric to rip his pants off... He's not protesting too loudly.



Spark up the feeds, folks. They only get better as the night goes on.


Click here to return to the top of the blog
Watch Big Brother 8 24/7 FREE for 2 Weeks!




20 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

*gives Jessica a BIG hug*
She's just so very cute!

11:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So what happens now since Eric won? Is America going to be able to tell Eric what to do?

11:09 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

We wont know for certain till tomorrow night, but I'm thining they're going to give Eric free will on this one.

Otherwise they have to change the whole format of the show and push up the airing of the veto comp to tomorrow night.

11:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

jess is adorable. eric is a tool, but somehow he's cute with jess...

11:21 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

They are just TOO cute!!! It really is fun watching them get their flirt on :-)

12:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*yawn* not so eventful night. If the rest of the season is going to be this predictable, I might as well cancel my feeds. Anyways, JEric...not sooo cute for me *gag* I'm kinda happy that Nick is gone. I probably would have yacked watching his lil showmance with Danielle also. It all seems fake to me.

12:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know... I fail to find this couple very 'uber'. Vor mich es ist nicht uber... they actually are kind of disturbing. Jess, like Dani, both have that annoying kid-like voice. And I still find Producer's Player a bit creepy.

I love this site for all that you ladies do... but since the house now is pretty boring, drama free and all... I find myself less interested. About as interested as listening into random gossip/chat by some boring neighbor or friend with no clue about the outside world.

Only Game outcomes and Th are interesting to me. Maybe I am jaded? From a therapeutic standpoint... I have found it somewhat refreshing that dad and daughter have been able to communicate since Jen left and the house has had less stress. Even if convo has been bland. Oy.

Can't wait until BB9... the first two months. The last one is almost always boring.
Guten Nacht!

1:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wanted to share this, but didn't know how to email so i figure since these comments are screened.
http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l97/pixie_wings_xo/personal/Image1.jpg

3:08 AM  
Blogger America's Player said...

Hmmmmm.... whatever shall America's Player do?

I'm playing for you, America. You decide...

(1) KISS JESSICA [This will take about 30 seconds]

or

(2) TALK WITH JESSICA ABOUT OUR POTENTIAL FIRST KISS [This will take about 17 hours]


.

4:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lmao @ "america's player" re: kiss hehehe

5:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know--I don't think that Eric is really Jessica's type. I like him as a person-kinda - but Jess can do better. He's not that cute to me.

5:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think Jessica cares more about personality than looks.

They're cute together. I used to HATE Jess, with her little pippy voice, but now I love her (and I hate Daniele's voice more).

6:15 AM  
Blogger Cliff O'Neill said...

Love love lovin' the Kansas girl! I wanna take her home to mama! Heck, bring Eric too!

I an mormally sickened by these showmances, but I am in love with these two.

Can I take them to a taxidermist so I can have them as ornaments around the house for all time?

Huh?

Oh wait. Um, no. Forgot about that small detail.

Well, can I have Dick fulfill that first obligation?

7:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Marc, your comments were right on. Either Dick's tearing everyone a new one or bible study or inane convos. Feast or famine. About time Amber went off on someone. For young people, this group certainly sleeps a lot.

This site BB8 Dish is sort of a virtual "The View" where you often get more entertaining commentary than BB show content. Carolyn, which View host would you be most like?

The Jess Eric pairing just goes to show you what happens every day in offices across the nation. Familiarity breeds attempt.

Love the show, so so on the players.

Mercy

8:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

when its love....its love, looks don't matter as much! go ljc!

8:46 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Umm.. ouch.

"This site BB8 Dish is sort of a virtual "The View" where you often get more entertaining commentary than BB show content. Carolyn, which View host would you be most like?" - Mercy

9:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I sure hope America/Canada get to tell him what to do and the rest of his herd get mad at him hahahahhaha. I agree May they are yuck & childish especially her, I have hardly had my feeds on since Jen left and when I do and Jess and Eric are on them I shut mine off.

10:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Carolyn, I was complementing your site! Lately, reading the posts has been more interesting than watching the feeds!

I love you guys!

Mercy

2:15 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Mercy - thank very much for clarifying... there are soooo many mean/nasty comments to plow through, sometimes it just puts me in a mood and everything starts looking negative...

too much for this gentle libra girl ;)

2:17 PM  
Blogger kevin said...

please allow me to appreciate your efforts. THANK YOU!

i'm sure it might be similar to herding cats... or Kindergarteners. you must have significant inner fortitude.

2:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home