BB8Dish is Watching - Are you?
Ready to Know What's Really Going on in the BB House?!
Click Here to Get Your
2 Week Free Trial of the Live Feeds!



CLICK THE HEADER TO CHECK FOR NEW BB8DISH UPDATES

Posts of Interest: Interview with Jessica's Mom, CBS Speaks Regarding Amber, C=Venus' Donatos T's!, Favorite Quotes of the Season, FUNNY - Who Would You?, The Nick Interview,
Who Shoulda Won?, Nick's New Ebay Stuff, Mike on Ebay,10 Minute Call with Howie!, America Votes @ Final 2!, Fess Up, America!, Live Feeds Replay!!, Donatos Tribute Video, Complete Endurance Comp Coverage, End & Post Comp Clips, The Interview with Eric's Bro, Josh

COOL BB STUFF:
Download Just Added CBS TV shows at iTunes,
Win Jen's "Jensa Member" Tank!, Win a Phone Call from Dustin, Custom Made BB8 Pillows!, Big Brother DVDs, Howie/Jerzeechik's All-Star Ebay Stuff,
Cool BB8 T-Shirts & More
Zach on Ebay, Eric on EBay, Jen's on Ebay!, Nick on Ebay, Daniele on EBay, Mike on Ebay,
Big Brother 8 Ebay Search Results

BB101:Answers to: What is 153?!? FSA??, How Does a Double Elimination Week Work?,
How the End Game Works


Click Here to Visit!

BB8Dish - Ya Gotta Have it!

SPOILER ALERT!! At bb8dish, we cover the live feeds. Much of what we write could be considered a spoiler for those who only watch the broadcast on CBS. Now, we don't understand why anyone would choose to do that, since it's like forming an opinion based on 1/10,000th of the information, and they could at least try the feeds for free, but what do we know?! Check bb8dish often for Updates, videos, pics, chops, opinions, etc. xoxo, C-n-C

Big Brother 8 is Finally Here!
Let the mind games begin!!

Watch Big Brother 8 on SuperPass!
Get the 2 Week Free Trial!
Click Here to join in the fun!



Click Here to Vote for America's Player

Click Here to Vote for Dick
to Get a Reality TV Award

Google

Saturday, August 25, 2007

Which BB8 HGs are Playing for Veto?

11:07am BBT

The Veto Players are: Jessica, Amber, Zach, Eric, Daniele and Jameka.

Thank you Eric and Jess for providing the info so quickly.

11:10am BBT
HOH ROOM
Eric & Jessica
Eric: What was the big celebration from Jameka?
Jess: I know. That was weird. Remember Amber's vision? She had this vision that she won something and Dick was really mad.. And Dick's hosting the veto. (That's what Jameka was so happy about)
Eric: I don't really put a whole lot of faith in Amber's psychic abilities...

The Veto Comp Speculation
Jessica thinks it will be endurance, Dani thinks it'll be a puzzle, Zach thinks the Cheshire Cat will somehow be involved...

CUT TO:
11:36am BBT
BIG BDRM
Amber & Jameka
On all feeds...
Amber: That's what I'll do next week.. I'll put up Eric and Jess, then I'll replace with Dick...

Then they go over some BB8 stats... and talk about all the cat related songs this morning, speculating about the veto comp... "Cat & Mouse... "

Amber: I'm so good at mazes.
Jameka: Are you? Good.
Amber: I think it's gonna be a big ball of yarn, with like hundreds of knots, and you just have to go at it... Jameka, I love you.
Jameka: Mmm Hmm!!

11:45am BBT
BB: Dick, please come to the Diary Room.
    ***Since Dick is hosting the Veto Comp, this could be a very good sign. Let's get it on, AGP.


Click here to return to the top of the blog
Watch Big Brother 8 24/7 FREE for 2 Weeks!




21 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Vision this!, by Jess....talkin about Amber's vision's

Love it!

11:14 AM  
Blogger Bequi said...

Oh Eric!!! How can you not believe the power of the visions??? hahah she's a nut job, and after Jam's little spell last night I am hoping for a double double :)

Go Jess!

11:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jessica actually said that?! *he*

I know I'm pretty tired of the swearing on her daughters life AND the "i had a vision" "i just KNOW it"


Now do we know if Eric *actual* ping pong ball was drawn or if it was houseguests choice?

11:23 AM  
Blogger kevin said...

Jess has been "blank" this a lot lately.. I love it too!

i wish we didnt have to wait til tuesday for this!

I hope Amber never realizes her vision. she needs to stop depending on God and start working for herself!

11:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would like to see Jam start separating herself from Whamber.

Jam truly does have faith and last night was not "lording" it in front of anyone. She went off by herself to pray -- whether you agree with how she does it or not is not the issue. It is HER faith and HER belief and I believe it comes from her heart. She was not asking God to help her win the game, she was asking for strength and thanking him for his blessings. I would suspect I would need help with having strength in that house also.

I see a huge difference in her beliefs and Whamber's and think many times Wham's visions and prayers are unfairly projected onto Jam.

I'm just saying ...

dw

11:30 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

i'm running over to my favorite cuban coffee place for reinforcements... brb.

11:31 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

anon re praying... i was touched by that last night as well..

11:33 AM  
Blogger kevin said...

dw-totally agreeing

nice pun too

separate herself from amber? that will come with amber's eviction.

Jameka has an EXCELLENT shot at final 3.

11:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

im~ i think zach drew houseguests choice and chose eric to play pov.

11:39 AM  
Blogger kevin said...

re carolyn re praying:

it was a little uncomfortable for me to watch for so long on BBAD... i mean it was at least 20 minutes of inaudible weeping and sobbing, juxtaposed with a couple of cuts to bawdy beer pong and "football" quarters... must have been a bit interesting in the control room, yikes.

11:39 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

kevin - i mean the privacy of it.. and her intent... so different from ambers..

11:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, I am just now watching last nights Sho.

I still think if Jess has the chance to use the veto, Dani should go up. She and Dick are now talking about putting Jess up since everyone likes her. I agree with them, but hoped they would not go that route.

Jess had better take Dani down when she has the chance. Dick will still be a tough competitor, but would not get the votes in the final 2. So, Dani has to go soon!

GO J&E!

I'm just saying ...

dw

11:43 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

11:42am BBT
ok.. now i really mean it.. must get more caffeine! someone mind the creatures. ;)

11:43 AM  
Blogger kevin said...

ah HA!

this is what Jameka told Jess made her cry last night...

Jesus, Take the Wheel
Carrie Underwood

She was drivin' last friday on her way to cincinnati
On a snow white Christmas Eve
Goin' home to see her Momma and her Daddy
With her baby in a back seat
Fifty miles to go and she was runnin' low
On faith and gasoline
It'd been a long hard year

She had a lot on her mind and she didn't pay attention
She was goin' way too fast
Before she knew it she was spinnin on thin black sheet of glass
She saw both their lives flash before her eyes
She didn't even have time to cry
She was so scared, she threw her hands up in the air

(Chorus)
Jesus take the wheel
Take it from my hands
'Cause I can't do this on my own
I'm letting go
So give me one more chance
Save me from this road I'm on
Jesus take the wheel

It was still getting colder when she made it to the shoulder and that car came to a stop
She cried when she saw that baby in the back seat sleepin' like a rock
For the first time in a long time she bowed her head to pray
She said I'm sorry for the way
I've been livin' my life
I know I've got to change
So from now on tonight
(repeat Chorus)

-yeah that's pretty tuff-i might get misty too

11:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dw- agree more than anything. jameka asks for strength, courage, help, etc

amber asks for god to make her win

theres a difference

11:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for that Kevin -- Makes sense. If I was in a "fragile" mood and emotionally wiped out, that would definitely get to me too!

dw

11:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a vision! I see Whamber reuniting into Dustin's arms!!! That is a great vision! I can't ... just can't:)

12:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok Carolyn -- Enough personal time!

Just kidding. Just want you to know how much we appreciate you. When you are gone even for a few minutes, I find myself getting very excited every time I hit refresh -- hoping something new is there!! You do a WONDERFUL job and I really appreciate it!!!!

Who needs coffee when we have Carolyn to keep us going???

dw

12:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

fyi to amber.... god is not a wishing well.

12:20 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

dw - thanks :)

im - good point! ;)

12:37 PM  
Blogger Cliff O'Neill said...

My two cents:

I like American Idol albums for the most part. Well, kinda. I like the artists. I even like Carrie Underwood.

But that Jesus Take The Wheel song makes me want to break things. It's Jameka's Magic Ping Pong Ball set to music. No wonder she got all weepy. Criminy.

Oh and on the visions. I just had one of Amber and Dick being slowly roasted on a spit with an apple in their mouths.

It just seemed so real!

2:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home