BB8Dish is Watching - Are you?
Ready to Know What's Really Going on in the BB House?!
Click Here to Get Your
2 Week Free Trial of the Live Feeds!



CLICK THE HEADER TO CHECK FOR NEW BB8DISH UPDATES

Posts of Interest: Interview with Jessica's Mom, CBS Speaks Regarding Amber, C=Venus' Donatos T's!, Favorite Quotes of the Season, FUNNY - Who Would You?, The Nick Interview,
Who Shoulda Won?, Nick's New Ebay Stuff, Mike on Ebay,10 Minute Call with Howie!, America Votes @ Final 2!, Fess Up, America!, Live Feeds Replay!!, Donatos Tribute Video, Complete Endurance Comp Coverage, End & Post Comp Clips, The Interview with Eric's Bro, Josh

COOL BB STUFF:
Download Just Added CBS TV shows at iTunes,
Win Jen's "Jensa Member" Tank!, Win a Phone Call from Dustin, Custom Made BB8 Pillows!, Big Brother DVDs, Howie/Jerzeechik's All-Star Ebay Stuff,
Cool BB8 T-Shirts & More
Zach on Ebay, Eric on EBay, Jen's on Ebay!, Nick on Ebay, Daniele on EBay, Mike on Ebay,
Big Brother 8 Ebay Search Results

BB101:Answers to: What is 153?!? FSA??, How Does a Double Elimination Week Work?,
How the End Game Works


Click Here to Visit!

BB8Dish - Ya Gotta Have it!

SPOILER ALERT!! At bb8dish, we cover the live feeds. Much of what we write could be considered a spoiler for those who only watch the broadcast on CBS. Now, we don't understand why anyone would choose to do that, since it's like forming an opinion based on 1/10,000th of the information, and they could at least try the feeds for free, but what do we know?! Check bb8dish often for Updates, videos, pics, chops, opinions, etc. xoxo, C-n-C

Big Brother 8 is Finally Here!
Let the mind games begin!!

Watch Big Brother 8 on SuperPass!
Get the 2 Week Free Trial!
Click Here to join in the fun!



Click Here to Vote for America's Player

Click Here to Vote for Dick
to Get a Reality TV Award

Google

Thursday, September 06, 2007

Feeds are Back

4:50pm BBT
Just 10 minutes before the Live Show Starts on the East Coast, and the Feeds cut back on to show Eric and Jess sharing a private moment in the Weight Room.

Eric: I know this isn't about me, but as far as I'm concerned, once you stay, let's never have you on the block again.
Jess: Ok. That's good with me.
Eric: I thought you'd be ok with that.



Earlier...
12:44pm BBT

The Feeds are back. So far we've seen Dani, Zach and Dick... just passing through frame really. Dani's seems dressed for the Live Show already. Not so for the guys.

12:48 BBT =Cut to: Blue Flippin' Swirlies...

1:06pm BBT

Feeds are back. Dick's mopping the kitchen floor. Jameka's doing the bathroom.
Eric and Jess are helping clean the bathroom, as well. Jessica's actually cleaning the toilet.

Riveting, I know.

The next time the blue swirlies make and appearance, go and have a look at our screencaps site: bb8dishcaps. There are tons of gorgeous pics from the live feeds over there... from all season long.

1:39pm BBT
Zach returns to the little bedroom. Eric's in bed. Dani's in her bed, as well.

Eric: Welcome back. How does the little room look to you? Is it as you remembered it?
Zach: It's a little small... How about you? Are you excited for your potential chance at winning?
Eric: Always. And then 10 seconds later, saddened by my loss...
Zach: Look at it this way. At least you're back in physical fitness. You're not injured.
Eric: I guess that's true. That's an accomplishment.

Dick pops in... Chats a bit ... whisper offers to make Dani some food.

Eric: So, how did your week in charge go?
Zach: Fairly lax, I'd say. Not a lot of choices to choose from. It's comin' down to like slim pickins at this point really... I enjoyed it, though.
Eric: (whispering low)I think that Jameka's about to go on a rampage... I think, another week, and she may have killed you.
Zach: It was nice to have the confinement..
Eric: Yeah, I understand... the isolation. yeah, you definitely made the most of it.
Zach: I think the big advantage was being able to turn the lights out whenever you wanted to and just being able to crash.
Eric: yeah.
Zach: It was fun. I liked getting a letter.. or the notecards. It was fun.
Eric: Yeah. That was cool. I liked how they all personalized it. That was fun.

2:13pm BBT
CUT TO: Trivia
Having used all their words in the conversation above, Eric and Zach fell into a comfortable silence, until the feeds cut to Trivia just now.

Wild Guess? It's Live Show Rehearsal Time.

3pm BBT - Still Trivia

The good news? Only 2 hours till live show time on the east coast!! Woohooo!
The question is, will the nausea subside, or will it just worsen as the live show progresses?


Click here to return to the top of the blog
Watch Big Brother 8 24/7 FREE for 2 Weeks!




50 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well it's about time, I thought they were gonna sleep the day away!

12:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope both Eric and Jess go home tonight. Cant stand Eric and his scared "am i cool","did she(Jess) think what I said was cool", "did that sound tough" looks. He is a gotch eyed freak that has serious issues regarding self esteem. I liked Jess until this week. People like to blame Eric for her downfall but it is all on her. The minute she got involved with Eric and let her relatioship with Eric blind her from her flawless game plan. She let him control her Hoh's. Its sad and its going to cost her 500,000.

12:57 PM  
Blogger America's Player said...

Dear Jessica,

When you first applied for Big Brother, did Jessica ever once image that you'd end up with a 5'7" Jewish boy from New York?

Thanks for everything, Jess. Especially for last night. Too bad things didn't work out better for your game.

See you in the sequester house.

Sincerely,
The one who adores you,
America's Player

12:58 PM  
Blogger Cliff O'Neill said...

Trippy!

1:00 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

3 hours and 46 minutes till the Live Show airs on the east coast!!!!!!!!!!!

1:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

anon @ 12:57, so how do you REALLY feel about Eric?

Just a thought .. if Jam wants to stay tonight, she doens't need to take the deal, she just needs to remind them who cleans the bathroom. Amber is gone and Dani said last night she couldn't clean it cuz she was allregic to doing so. So ... that might be Jam's ace in the hole!

1:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's sad for Jessica. I live in the same town as Jess and man was I rooting for her! But OMG has she let Eric just RUIN her game. She just kissed 500,000 dollars away from getting close with a crazy eyed weasel. ewwwww.

1:18 PM  
Blogger Cambik said...

I can't wait for this evening. This is going to be a very entertaining show. I really hope both Jess and Eric leave tonight. If not Eric then Jameka.

1:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those three have been connected at the hip this last week! Does it relly take 3 people to clean that bathroom?

1:21 PM  
Blogger Evel Girl said...

Considering Dick uses it and with the way things were headed in the HOH room.......I think it might take three people. lol. :)

1:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stop the presses!!!! The first time all season Jessica has bothered to do anyThing and here she's cleaning the toilet!!! Will wonders ever cease? Oh well at least she learned another chore before she left heheheheheeeeeeeeeeee hope Eric goes right after.

1:53 PM  
Blogger America's Player said...

I just had a ridiculous thought.

Ridiculous!

Ridiculous, I say!

America's Player hasn't had a shower in a few days. Even after last night's... um... anyway, even on this Live Show Day.

Good thing there's not a double eviction tonight. That's great! So I'm guaranteed there's no possible chance that Julie Chen will have to smell America's Player.

But, on the other hand, if there is a double eviction, who will pack up my stuff? And who will discover my... um... socks!... who will discover the dirty... um... socks under my bed?

I'm playing for you, America!

1:56 PM  
Blogger Beth (and Eric) said...

(Ewww!)

Anyway, I would love to see Eric's HOH/personalized stuff... I'm interested in what his room would be like.

2:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's so weird how whenever I read America's Player's comments I hear in Eric's voice. Too funny.

2:07 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Funny... whenever I read America's Player, I wish he'd drop me a line and fess up to who he is... though I do have my suspicions.

2:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh I thought you learned his/her identity. I remember that comment a whiles back...

2:16 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

it was a guess...
i'm pretty sure it's accurate, but he's not fessing up yet.

2:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Carolyn -- Would love to know too. With that wit, wonder if it could be a contributing editor?

WLA

2:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Carolyn for keeping the east coast in mind. LOL

2:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I also do imagine it is him saying those comments. With his eyebrow moving LMAO.

2:37 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

anon@2:34 - (unpublished) not here, kiddo.

2:39 PM  
Blogger Heidi Petrelli said...

Forget sleeping the day away!
I feared they would die from all a
big gas leak!

2:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dang -- Rushed home to get a jump on the live feeds and all I get is trivia. DARN!

2:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Carolyn - you said live show practice? Can I assume that they are not practicing for the double eviction? I usually don't assume anything!

2:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

With all these negative comments:( I have to give my faves a little suga....

I LOVE ERIC & JESS....Always have Always will.

I'm trying to stay positive and am hoping & praying that they both survive the double elimination.

If Jess leaves, my only wish is that my depression is taken over by utter joy & jubilation when Eric gets sweet revenge and sends a Donato out da door!

But that's not it.....

It is my dream that this vengeance will be sealed with a final kiss goodbye when Jameka wins HOH at F4 and takes out the remaining D!

Can't wait till the action begins...

2:47 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

anon@2:46 - nah.. just choreography. for the live vote...like

" ok, then julie says this, and you do that, and then you get up and chop chop, c'mon guys, a little faster paced.. it's a tight show tonight.. "

etc.

2:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

melissa -- I'm right there with you!

WLA (Weasel Lovers of America)

2:59 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

I'm over the whole hate thing... toward any and all of the HGs.

Way over it.

I'm glad you said something Melissa and Anon.

You should see the comments that don't get thru. ;) Actually, better you don't.

3:03 PM  
Blogger Cliff O'Neill said...

I kinda assume that the fact that it's a double eviction will be pretty obvious when they are asked to start voting in the first 15 minutes, no?

How else can they pack all those competitions into one hour?

Everyone, odd on three endurance challenges? Anyone?

3:03 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

endurance? for tonight?

i wish!! but if there are to be 2 evictions tonight, the comps can't be endurance.

3:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Carolyn -- I know what you mean. I found myself really despising some of these players a few weeks ago, and had to remind myself it was just a game.

Now I am at the point that I still have my favs, but am having to really respect the game play of others.

Still having a little trouble rooting for them, but respect the game they are playing, absolutely!

3:07 PM  
Blogger Beth (and Eric) said...

This is so exciting and nerve wrecking! I don't know about the nausea Carolyn... where's the Pepto? I already have the wine ready here in Baltimore... (where, by the way, is Jameka's hometown... I wonder if she'll be doing anything around here after the show?!)

I agree Melissa -- I love Jess & Eric and always will. I love Dick too! But, you know that after whatever two are evicted, and it's the final four, we'll all have our favorites there too! If, by some chance, god forbid, J & E both go home today, I will still root for someone!

I agree Carolyn -- this should be enjoyable!

Yay for Thursday nights!!!

3:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My only concern is that we'll miss the live version of seeing Dick offer Jam the so called "you scratch my back me and my kid will scratch your back" deal. I really truly hope she looks him dead in the eye and tells him to do whatever he needs to do. That should help him with his guilty conscious. ;)

3:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cambik i couldnt agree with you more

Melissa...i mean this in the best way possible, we are all intitled to our opinions, thats why people like this blog so much.

i understand that people love jessica and eric but i also see that there are people that dislike them.

everyone should be allowed an opinion as long as they are nice.

in refrence to tonight, i dont think the nerves will calm down, i think they'll get worse :[

if jessica doesnt go, dick or dani will be going up, and that scares me

GO DICK AND DANIELE!

3:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well I'm holding my breath. I'm just going to assume both Jess and Eric will be gone, that way when/if it happens I wont be as disappointed when it happen, and if it doesn't I'll be happy.

The only good thing to come out of both leaving.... I'll actually get some sleep finally!

3:22 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

i can't take it.. i'm goin for a bike ride down at the beach.

be back in an hour--ish.

3:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jess cost herself $500,000 when she didn't follow her instincts and let Eric convince her to vote out Dustin..yes Dustin was acting too confident at times but she still had the numbers,jamekia,amber,dustin,and eric.The moment they got rid of Dick and Daniele Zach and Jen would have been next and she would have the votes.After Dustin,Amber and Jamekia look at the recaps they are not going to vote for Eric nor jessica because bottom lilne they all had an agreement and they broke the agreement.So Karma is a blank because Jessica and Eric didn't honor their agreement so I'm glad daniele is not keeping her agreement.

3:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is really starting to thunder here! If we have a big storm come through at BBT and we lose satellite, PLEASE KEEP ME POSTED!

3:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anon, Eric didn't convince her on his own, he was following America's instructions.

3:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Carolyn, anyone, Help please!! I thought I'd bookmarked the link to a live east coast TV feed, but after looking for the last 20 minutes I can't find it. I know someone also mentioned veho.com but I can't find anything BB8 there either.

If anyone can please help me, I'd appreciate it. I can't stand to wait till my West Coast time to watch tonight show-LOL!!!! What can I say, I'm addicted.

This is a temporary e-mail for me that you can use, thanks. Debquilts@myway.com

Deb in WA

3:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Was just sitting here thinking, you would think this was the finale. I don't think I could be more excited if it was. Tonite is gonna be a great show, whatever the outcome.

4:13 PM  
Blogger Heidi Petrelli said...

I just have to say(type) this:
Whoever is evicted is evicted.

But i just came up a job for Dick:
Spokesman for Oust air
freshner.
"Hi I am Evel Dick,has this ever happened to you?"
"Use Oust! It Works!"
*will run away now*
=)

4:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Having used all their words in the conversation above, Eric and Zach fell into a comfortable silence...."

OMG that's the funniest thing I've read on here or Jokers Updates this season! So accurate, too.

4:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

East Coast girl here and counting down the remaining 15 minutes until show time!!! I can hardly stand it ---- I hope a Donato doesn't go home tonight!!!! Bye bye Jessica. I thought the day would never come for her mousey voice to take a hike.

4:45 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

awwwww.

y'all just rock.

4:45 PM  
Blogger Southern Sweetheart said...

Carolyn, can't say it enough - I love you and this site!!!! It's the only way to stay in the know when I can't watch the feeds! Thanks for all you do!!!!

4:47 PM  
Blogger Beth (and Eric) said...

"im~loving Jess & Eric" -- HERE! HERE!

4:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

To Anonymous 4:45....
MMOH=Minnie Mouse on Helium

5:01 PM  
Blogger Beth (and Eric) said...

Eric is husband material! They are too sweet.

5:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Elliemannequin~

Wow, I am a little confused now...
Where in my post did I bash people for their opinions or say I didn't think they should be allowed to post if their view differs than mine?

NOWHERE....

I respect all points of view, my intention was to show some luv and support for my fav playas since there were not many of them. Nothing more. Nothing less.

5:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home