BB8Dish is Watching - Are you?
Ready to Know What's Really Going on in the BB House?!
Click Here to Get Your
2 Week Free Trial of the Live Feeds!



CLICK THE HEADER TO CHECK FOR NEW BB8DISH UPDATES

Posts of Interest: Interview with Jessica's Mom, CBS Speaks Regarding Amber, C=Venus' Donatos T's!, Favorite Quotes of the Season, FUNNY - Who Would You?, The Nick Interview,
Who Shoulda Won?, Nick's New Ebay Stuff, Mike on Ebay,10 Minute Call with Howie!, America Votes @ Final 2!, Fess Up, America!, Live Feeds Replay!!, Donatos Tribute Video, Complete Endurance Comp Coverage, End & Post Comp Clips, The Interview with Eric's Bro, Josh

COOL BB STUFF:
Download Just Added CBS TV shows at iTunes,
Win Jen's "Jensa Member" Tank!, Win a Phone Call from Dustin, Custom Made BB8 Pillows!, Big Brother DVDs, Howie/Jerzeechik's All-Star Ebay Stuff,
Cool BB8 T-Shirts & More
Zach on Ebay, Eric on EBay, Jen's on Ebay!, Nick on Ebay, Daniele on EBay, Mike on Ebay,
Big Brother 8 Ebay Search Results

BB101:Answers to: What is 153?!? FSA??, How Does a Double Elimination Week Work?,
How the End Game Works


Click Here to Visit!

BB8Dish - Ya Gotta Have it!

SPOILER ALERT!! At bb8dish, we cover the live feeds. Much of what we write could be considered a spoiler for those who only watch the broadcast on CBS. Now, we don't understand why anyone would choose to do that, since it's like forming an opinion based on 1/10,000th of the information, and they could at least try the feeds for free, but what do we know?! Check bb8dish often for Updates, videos, pics, chops, opinions, etc. xoxo, C-n-C

Big Brother 8 is Finally Here!
Let the mind games begin!!

Watch Big Brother 8 on SuperPass!
Get the 2 Week Free Trial!
Click Here to join in the fun!



Click Here to Vote for America's Player

Click Here to Vote for Dick
to Get a Reality TV Award

Google

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Pre Comp Psych Out Attempts

Dick's back to his old tricks. Zach's not particularly phased. Dick's been going on about how Zach's a racist, asking Jameka if it bothers her that the racist who didn't speak to her for 2 months is now suddenly her best friend as she's about to leave for the jury house, etc.

Here's clip one, captured by Romie1218:
Severe Language Warning


And here's some blurbs from the past few minutes:
4:30pm BBT
Dick: You are a piece of f'in sh-t. After my speech on the live show, Mother F'er... I'm telling all of America exactly what you are, so get ready motherf'er. I'm not pullin' any punches. You're gonna cry.
Zack: You're gonna cry too, buddy.
Dick: You're mama's gonna cry too, when she hears it.
Zack: I'm not worried about you.
Dani: (whispers to Dick) Stop.

Dick: You had your time. Now it's my time. Your parents, your family, your friends, are gonna love my speech. You're a piece of sh-t liar that does nothing but vie for votes and kiss ass in this house.. You are the champion...

CUT FEEDS
TRIVIA

Watch Big Brother 8 24/7 on SuperPass

Ahhh.. brotherly love... spreadin' like wildfire on this hallowed day. Yeesh.

I don't know if it's game, nicotine withdrawal or just general stir-crazy-fed-up-with-everything-ness.

Either way, less than 90 minutes till the Live Show!!

Here's the 2nd clip, captured by Quirkydude:


Click here to return to the top of the blog
Watch Big Brother 8 24/7 FREE for 2 Weeks!




34 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What the heck is Dick doing?, trying to lose this game???? Sheesh Buckwheat, BE QUIET!! For once I wish he'd just shut up and I'm 100% Team Donato, but this dude is just not going about this the wrong way. He's creating yet another enemy on the jury and making some of his fans cringe in the process.......Oy!!!

No one has posted any links to live feeds from the East coast so I'm hoping I'm not going to have to wait to 8 my time or I might be a total wreck by then-LOL!!

Enjoy the show........

Deb in WA

4:51 PM  
Blogger Ida Reilly Dunno said...

Deb that is funny you said that- as I was watching the clip; I was like come on Dick get it together, make peace for one more night ;p

I am hanging on the edge of my seat here......... is it 9 EST yet?
uuuuugggggghhhhhhhhh

4:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Carolyn!

We can always count on you for the update!

I thought I was gonna die waiting!

Beth

5:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dick has lost his mind and possibly the game - going overboard: he loses 2 jury votes - Zach for sure and also Jameka.
Daniele is winning the big prize if she goes against her Dad.
Maybe that's what Dick wants.

But they will both lose if Zach wins HoH as Zach will pick Dick to go up against.
Maybe that's the only way Dick can think of to win the half million and get ahead of Danilel.
He is so devious that this thought should not be summarily dismissed.

Here is the link to an interesting interview of Carol's Dad: http://www.danidonato.com/philj.php

5:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you think we are going to have trivia till the live show?

Beth
:D

5:00 PM  
Blogger Cindy said...

That's Dick, he has to get in the zone. apparently he's there!

It's game day

5:01 PM  
Blogger Cambik said...

This is just game day for Dick. He will do whatever it takes for him and his daughter to get to the F2.

5:06 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Pssst... Biggest Loser's premiering on NBC right now... If you're looking for an hour of not stressing about tonight. ;)

5:07 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Beth, i do.

5:07 PM  
Blogger Cliff O'Neill said...

Charmer.

5:08 PM  
Blogger Beth (and Eric) said...

Unless he is trying to lose the vote to give Dani a vote?

5:10 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

cliff - hehehe. that is such a me thing to say.

5:11 PM  
Blogger Evel Girl said...

I knew this was coming. I think he's trying the same old thing to psyche them out. I agree 100% he needs to cool it. He needs to save his energy for the comp.

5:13 PM  
Blogger Heidi Petrelli said...

I loved the way Zach reacted
"Ok"

5:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Deb -- What is Dick doing? Being the Dick everyone loves, just like he has all season.

I really don't see the difference between this and his previous behavior or why anyone is surprised.

5:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

didn't he plan to go off on Zack before the competition to make him (Zack) lose his concentration?
I think MOST of it is nothing more than he's Jonesing for a smoke!
Did they call Zack to the DR or did he just choose to go?

5:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If he's like this in real life, I think I understand more why Dani hasn't talked to him in 2 years. But hopefully its just for the show.

5:15 PM  
Blogger Cambik said...

There is now 45 Minutes to go until the fun begins........YAY!!!!!!!!

5:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Carolyn, does BB want to go to trivia so as to prevent us from witnessing the altercation with Zach and all the insults that he is using?
They have allowed him the space to do so all along.
Why change now?
Is there something turning against Dick in the control room?
This is more than the usual Dick's psych out methods - there is real hafred involved now.
Are they afraid that things will get physical?
Dick would be silly to continue as he is using all his emotional energy on things he cannot control at this point.
This may also affect Dani adversely.
Dick is being dumb as this stage of the game.
The Donatos have the odds in their favour going into the HoH if Dick could just focused on the game.

5:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dick has lost his mind and what i find amazing is people are condoning this.Hes being just as racist and hes has spoken nothing but ill of Jameka talk about playin for a votes give me a break thats what hes doing as well. I hope thatZach wipes the floor with both of them. I think Jameka will be very glad to go and be gone from all that is Dick. frankly i am disgusted at his display today more so than ever i think that just cost him the jury vote there. Jam looked disgusted with him again. And when he un leashes that hate on national tv in this big speech its gonna go crazy! I wonder how Dick's mom feel about all this craziness. This is not game play people this is hatered any way you slice it!!

5:19 PM  
Blogger Evel Girl said...

Okay, had I not been so hyper about getting straight to the video I would've seen that you already said exactly what I did. Oops. :p

5:21 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Beth.. and I would be wrong. ;)

5:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you blame this one on the cigs, what were the other ones for?

No one should be surprised. I just wish when he keeps telling Jam that Zach is a racist, she would look at him as say "Yo mamma and yo dauta".

And now he's asking Jam to tell E&J he's sorry? Give me a break!!!!

5:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, Dani's telling Jam she's sorry she didn't win HOH because she wanted to take her to the F3?

How stupid do the think everyone else is?

5:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i realize it's the same ED we've seen all season - but alright already! at this point - today is the first day i stand against him -

5:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK, so now I gotta go have a smoke before all this starts! No one would want me acting like Dick during the show would they?

5:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I realize this is a game, but I don't understand anyone condoning his behavior ... including his daughter.

5:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just hope Jameka got to finish her plate.

5:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aww..
I actually feel bad for Zach right now.
I love Dick and I know exactly what he is doing right now, but I still don't like it.

5:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No Anon 5:14, Dick is not being his normal self at all. I never condoned his behavior before but this time it's just all so unnecessary and it's going to be to his detriment.

I'm so NOT looking forward to his speech if it's all hate on Zach. Goodness, I'm not a Zach fan by any stretch of the imagination but I think ED is just pushing things too far for all the wrong reasons. I think if his speech is as hateful on the live show as it's been on the feeds I shall be cringing, and I can't believe I'm saying this, but I won't be as upset about him not winning as I would have been.

Light up Big D........ya gotta know when to hold 'em, and know when to fold 'em...

Deb in WA, waiting with anxiousness/anxiety for the show. Hold on to your hats, it's gonna be a rough ride me thinks.

5:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, Dani you would have taken Jameka to the F3. We know it's true because you only tell little lies.

5:54 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm sorry why do you guys like Dick?

5:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope he does give the speech he plans on national TV. Remember, America has a vote and it won't be for Dick when those without the live feeds hear how he really is.

5:58 PM  
Blogger Beth (and Eric) said...

It seemed like this one was more PHYSICALLY aggressive (with the door to the DR, etc) than the previous attacks which were more VERBALLY abusive. I am surprised that CBS didn't reprimand him (although they might have in the DR...)

6:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home