BB8Dish is Watching - Are you?
Ready to Know What's Really Going on in the BB House?!
Click Here to Get Your
2 Week Free Trial of the Live Feeds!



CLICK THE HEADER TO CHECK FOR NEW BB8DISH UPDATES

Posts of Interest: Interview with Jessica's Mom, CBS Speaks Regarding Amber, C=Venus' Donatos T's!, Favorite Quotes of the Season, FUNNY - Who Would You?, The Nick Interview,
Who Shoulda Won?, Nick's New Ebay Stuff, Mike on Ebay,10 Minute Call with Howie!, America Votes @ Final 2!, Fess Up, America!, Live Feeds Replay!!, Donatos Tribute Video, Complete Endurance Comp Coverage, End & Post Comp Clips, The Interview with Eric's Bro, Josh

COOL BB STUFF:
Download Just Added CBS TV shows at iTunes,
Win Jen's "Jensa Member" Tank!, Win a Phone Call from Dustin, Custom Made BB8 Pillows!, Big Brother DVDs, Howie/Jerzeechik's All-Star Ebay Stuff,
Cool BB8 T-Shirts & More
Zach on Ebay, Eric on EBay, Jen's on Ebay!, Nick on Ebay, Daniele on EBay, Mike on Ebay,
Big Brother 8 Ebay Search Results

BB101:Answers to: What is 153?!? FSA??, How Does a Double Elimination Week Work?,
How the End Game Works


Click Here to Visit!

BB8Dish - Ya Gotta Have it!

SPOILER ALERT!! At bb8dish, we cover the live feeds. Much of what we write could be considered a spoiler for those who only watch the broadcast on CBS. Now, we don't understand why anyone would choose to do that, since it's like forming an opinion based on 1/10,000th of the information, and they could at least try the feeds for free, but what do we know?! Check bb8dish often for Updates, videos, pics, chops, opinions, etc. xoxo, C-n-C

Big Brother 8 is Finally Here!
Let the mind games begin!!

Watch Big Brother 8 on SuperPass!
Get the 2 Week Free Trial!
Click Here to join in the fun!



Click Here to Vote for America's Player

Click Here to Vote for Dick
to Get a Reality TV Award

Google

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Quickie Poll: The Jury Vote

We originally ran a version of this poll on the 15th before we had an inkling of how the jury was leaning. Today's the day. How will they vote? I've split the poll into 2. Please place a check next to each person you believe will cast a vote for Dick to win in the first poll (and then push the vote button) and each person you believe will cast a vote for Daniele to win in the second poll (and then push the vote button).



Click here to return to the top of the blog
Watch Big Brother 8 24/7 FREE for 2 Weeks!




15 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I cannot vote at work so here is my guesses...

Dustin - Daniele
Jen - That's a tough one I'll say Daniele (can swing either way)
Wahhamber - Daniele
Jess - Evel Richard (can swing either way but I think she'll vote the way eric does)
AmERICa - Evel Richard (Pretty darn positive about that one)
Jameka - Daniele (can swing either way)
Zach - Evel Richard (I think he was impressed by Evel Richard's endurance)

So with my guesses that would mean 4-3 Daniele wins but on the previous poll I voted 4-3 Evel Richard winning...I just don't know those swing votes may suprise us....

~Lisa

9:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i don't get why a lot of people think that Zach is going to vote for Dick to win. He has continuously said that he hates Dicks tactics so I don't personally see him voting Dick to win.

10:11 AM  
Blogger Heidi Petrelli said...

I think Zach will vote Dani-he
told Dick that he was carried by Dani. He was very impressed by her
winning comps.

10:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it will be a landslide for Dick. I know very few people agree - but that's my prediction.

10:24 AM  
Blogger RayRayFad said...

Im a little suprised that everyone thinks Jessica will vote for Dani. I think when it comes to the final vote, she will do it her way. Well, then again, why start playing that way now. I changed my mine. She will vote out Dick. Going with a 4-3 for Danit to win. (Zach being the other vote)

10:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you are a fan of Dick's... please vote for him in this Reality TV award...

http://really.foxreality.com/2007/index.html

11:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think Zach will for Dick because he of the way Dick played his heart out on the bunny hop, beat him in round three, and because Dick has been ally to him most of the game. Plus, I think the goodbye videos were the clincher--Dani being a catty brat and ED congratulating him on getting to F3. Judging by Z's reaction, I think he be turning Evel's key.

Lastly, I think that ED's gonna win this. The jury won't see past Dani "in his shadow" and allowing ED to do her "dirty work" plus I think the fact that he used the POV to save her won't be lost on them.

11:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's tricky and depends on how Eric did with his AP chore this time. If he pushed for ED... then it very likely got to Dick. I know for sure that Jess won't think on her own... since she hasn't all season. The girl is young.

But I don't really care...

11:15 AM  
Blogger Evel Girl said...

Thanks Tella! I went and voted for him!

11:17 AM  
Blogger Beth (and Eric) said...

I voted for America and Jessica for Dick...

And for Jen and Zach for Daniele...

I know Zach "disliked Dick's tactics" and liked Dani. Jen just hated Dick and we all know that. America obviously loves ED, and Jessica was never close to Dani.

I have no idea where Amber would go. I mean, who could even pretend to read her mind?! I don't know about Jameka either. Probably Dani?

11:29 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

thanks tella :) done.

11:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anon at 10:11- I agree w. anon at 11:14 : )

Yes, Zach has said repeatedly that he doesn't like Dick's tactics- he's also said "...but they work".

I think Zach thinks Dani's a nicer person and would have taken her to the final 2 even though he thought she had a better shot at winning against Dick. He respects Dani winning the comps, but I think he sees through Dick's rants as a tactic now after Dick let his guard down and told him "good job man, this isn't easy" during the bunny hop. Zach left with a lot of class, and may be able to let bygones.. easier than we are giving him credit for.

I'm not sure how Zach will vote, but factors pushing toward Dick would be:
a. Zach was impressed with Dick's stamina in the bunny hop. And, Dick won round 3 of the HOH against Zach- I believe Zach's ego will only allow him to lose that final round to the eventual winner- not the also-ran. Dick proved himself a worthy competitor by winning final HOH rounds 2 and 3, and hanging in so long for round 1. That probably won a lot of people over- that he went that long without a smoke if nothing else ;).

b. Zach is easily swayed by wanting to be part of a group. If the group in general, led by Eric's campaigning, is leaning toward Dick, Zach could go that way too.

I voted 4-3 for Dani the other day. Based on D&D's comments in the house post jury interview, I now think it will be 5-2 or better for Dick, but who knows, maybe we've been swayed by Dani's histrionics and maybe they weren't that negative toward her. I promise though, Jen will vote for Dick. Yep.

Can't wait to see tonight!

-RF in Denver

12:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! I'm no anon, RF! J/K.


Only six more hours to go!!! And only seven hours left of season 8!

12:58 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

anon@1:01 - please refrain from attacking others on this blog.

1:03 PM  
Blogger blondemomints said...

Thanks Tella :)
I had to Vote for the Evil one to at least win for most memorable Reality person! I'm sure he'll do more than a stand in for Keith Richards ;)

And I do hope he wins BB8 all the way, less than 3 hours and counting down now!!!

3:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home