BB8Dish is Watching - Are you?
Ready to Know What's Really Going on in the BB House?!
Click Here to Get Your
2 Week Free Trial of the Live Feeds!



CLICK THE HEADER TO CHECK FOR NEW BB8DISH UPDATES

Posts of Interest: Interview with Jessica's Mom, CBS Speaks Regarding Amber, C=Venus' Donatos T's!, Favorite Quotes of the Season, FUNNY - Who Would You?, The Nick Interview,
Who Shoulda Won?, Nick's New Ebay Stuff, Mike on Ebay,10 Minute Call with Howie!, America Votes @ Final 2!, Fess Up, America!, Live Feeds Replay!!, Donatos Tribute Video, Complete Endurance Comp Coverage, End & Post Comp Clips, The Interview with Eric's Bro, Josh

COOL BB STUFF:
Download Just Added CBS TV shows at iTunes,
Win Jen's "Jensa Member" Tank!, Win a Phone Call from Dustin, Custom Made BB8 Pillows!, Big Brother DVDs, Howie/Jerzeechik's All-Star Ebay Stuff,
Cool BB8 T-Shirts & More
Zach on Ebay, Eric on EBay, Jen's on Ebay!, Nick on Ebay, Daniele on EBay, Mike on Ebay,
Big Brother 8 Ebay Search Results

BB101:Answers to: What is 153?!? FSA??, How Does a Double Elimination Week Work?,
How the End Game Works


Click Here to Visit!

BB8Dish - Ya Gotta Have it!

SPOILER ALERT!! At bb8dish, we cover the live feeds. Much of what we write could be considered a spoiler for those who only watch the broadcast on CBS. Now, we don't understand why anyone would choose to do that, since it's like forming an opinion based on 1/10,000th of the information, and they could at least try the feeds for free, but what do we know?! Check bb8dish often for Updates, videos, pics, chops, opinions, etc. xoxo, C-n-C

Big Brother 8 is Finally Here!
Let the mind games begin!!

Watch Big Brother 8 on SuperPass!
Get the 2 Week Free Trial!
Click Here to join in the fun!



Click Here to Vote for America's Player

Click Here to Vote for Dick
to Get a Reality TV Award

Google

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Happy Finale Day BB Lovers

Can you believe we're finally here? In 12 hours, we'll have a winner for BB8... then again, many of us already do - The Donatos.. the rest is a formality. What I'm most looking forward to seeing this evening is the America's Player Reveal. After that, the jury session... How about you?

As I type this, Dick and Dani are up playing a game of quotes, nicknames, etc about the other houseguests. A few minutes ago Daniele came up with "WAaaamber" and told the internet we should remember that one. Dani - we're 2 1/2 months ahead of ya.

Dani: We're been here forever. I don't even remember life outside of this house.
Dick: This has been all so consuming inside this house.

Dick, Dani, for us too. Not to the same extent, of course, but there's an adjustment period in all of our futures.

Dick: Good Night and until tomorrow my lovely darling daughter.
Dani: Or in an hour. The bottle never lies. Daniele you are homeless.
Dick: Or in an hour. In 12 hours, we'll be outta here!
Dani: I have a feeling I will not be able to sleep.
Dick: Um.. you screaming from the bedroom gives me the feeling I'm not gonna able able to sleep. ;)

5:53am BBT
Dani's gotten into bed. Dick's out by the kitchen counter with the cards...

What a long, strange trip it's been.

Here's a couple of clips, captured by Quirkydude from the evening gone by. These 2 are Dick and Dani talking about the gameplay of the other Houseguests.




Incidentally, Quirkydude has taken the time to organize ALL of his BB8 clips into a playlist. Here's the link: Quirkydude's BB8 Playlist.

The Final episode of the Dick at Night Show is currently on the Feeds, as of 6am BBT. Spark em if ya gottem!


Click here to return to the top of the blog
Watch Big Brother 8 24/7 FREE for 2 Weeks!




21 Comments:

Blogger Cindy said...

I was watching the feeds when Daniele came up with Whamber! I thought that was pretty darn funny, considering she was tagged that long ago! I'm so excited for tonight's show, I don't know what to do with myself for the rest of the day.

6:20 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Cindy, :) Ditto on both counts. :)

Lets come up with something fun. :)

6:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

G'morning and Happy Finale (aka Carolyn's Independence Day) folks!

I think it's so interesting how both of them sit on the same side of the counter. Like they don't like facing each other or something, they'd rather be side by side. Or I could just be reading to much into it...

6:37 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

hehehe.. G'morning, Mo!

I think it's just where the chairs are placed.

6:39 AM  
Blogger Evel Girl said...

Good Morning!! I am excited for tonight too!

6:42 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

G'Morning, Evel Girl! :)

6:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I encourage everyone to go to your last post and really think about what you would like to ask the HG's. Here's our chance and it's a wonderful opportunity Carolyn is giving us!

BTW -- A lot of those are brutal. I wouldn't dream of putting Carolyn in the position to ask those. I suggest we ALL put our hating aside today and just celebrate. If we didn't love the game, we wouldn't be here in the first place!

Deb in Hou

6:45 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Deb in Houston - Good Morning :)

You should see the ones that didn't get posted... yikes.

6:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so excited. My 13 year old son and I have been watching all season. It's mom and Sam night! I was a big Donatos fan from the start. sam's fav was eric.

Carolyn, this was my first year at dish and I want to thank you so much! It's been great getting all the updates :) I've never missed a season, now I'll always check out the dish!

6:51 AM  
Blogger Evel Girl said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

6:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man I am so glad Dani and Dick really have been enjoying each other's company in the past few days. I really enjoyed last nights feeds when Dick and Dani were reminiscing on each HG's quirks, funny quotes, one word descriptions of each HG and what each might be thinking of their own game and what D & D thought of each of the HG's game in single words. It was a great wind down for the two as they began putting closure to a summer they will remember for the rest of their lives. I am really happy for D & D. No one in the jury can complain. They all equally had the same exact shot as D & D and D & D came in at a disadvantage. Some did not have a rival to contend with. But D & D made it work which I think has enhanced the sweetness of their success to go to the win as a team! From what we gathered on the live feeds..I have a feeling we will see some sour grapes tonight on the jury.

Tonight was the last Dick at Night Show. I really enjoyed it when the camera was zoomed right on his face and he was talking to the camera and to all of us. It was his swansong for BB8. Damn I am going to miss that belching, smokin', cussing, spitting and farting painfully honest madman! Thanks Carolyn and Carla for your hard and dedicated work to make available this fun and interesting place to come to and keep us up to date and let us express our views. Being here has really enhanced the fun of the show and you guys have done an amazing job! Looking forward to BB9 already!

6:57 AM  
Blogger Cindy said...

I think the chair are that way because they are looking at the memory wall.

6:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Monyc is definitely onto something: D &D are relishing these moments and avoiding confronting the hurdles ahead in fixing their relationship.
At one point when the winner is announced, the wrap party is over, the champagne is gone, the morning after effect will linger: where do they go from here?
Sure, the money will ease things a bit but the core issues of their estrangement will resurface.
Let's hope that we will be able to see those two on a healing journey.

7:01 AM  
Blogger Evel Girl said...

Is there an aftershow tonight? I would like to see the interviews with the HG's post show.

7:10 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

evel girl - there will be exclusive coverage of the finale tonight on the live feeds.. and tomorrow, exclusive interviews...

7:12 AM  
Blogger Evel Girl said...

I should have said on tv. Sorry. But Thanks!

7:14 AM  
Blogger Evel Girl said...

I need my coffee. Clear the brain fuzz. :)

7:35 AM  
Blogger JustBeechy said...

I can't wait for ALL of it but the most anticipated is the America's Player....That's the one thats had every one in a tizzy all summer. I can't wait to see the look on their faces....lol!!!

7:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooooh G'Morning... Here we go! Double D-Day...

I got an early start... BB8 dreams all night! Woke up in a cold-sweat panic... I was Alison Grodner realizing that I had forgotten to *tell* CBS to extend the finale into the second hour!! And the show was just beginning!

Ahhh... think I'll make some coffee and catch up here... AND GET A GRIP!!

sts

8:08 AM  
Blogger Jackie said...

Likie a druggie, I am already going through withdrawals and the season is still not "officially" over yet. I don't think I can wait a whole year for my next hit LOL

Anyone know why BB doesn't do DVD'd seasons?

I missed the begining seasons and would love to see them.

8:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not sure how I found this place, but I love it! I come here first thing every morning. It is so hard to wade through the other forums just to get the facts. This place provides the facts! In fact, I didn't even realize you could make comments until yesterday. Thought I would take the opportunity to thank you for all the wonderful details, especially Eric's brothers interview!

9:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home