BB8Dish is Watching - Are you?
Ready to Know What's Really Going on in the BB House?!
Click Here to Get Your
2 Week Free Trial of the Live Feeds!



CLICK THE HEADER TO CHECK FOR NEW BB8DISH UPDATES

Posts of Interest: Interview with Jessica's Mom, CBS Speaks Regarding Amber, C=Venus' Donatos T's!, Favorite Quotes of the Season, FUNNY - Who Would You?, The Nick Interview,
Who Shoulda Won?, Nick's New Ebay Stuff, Mike on Ebay,10 Minute Call with Howie!, America Votes @ Final 2!, Fess Up, America!, Live Feeds Replay!!, Donatos Tribute Video, Complete Endurance Comp Coverage, End & Post Comp Clips, The Interview with Eric's Bro, Josh

COOL BB STUFF:
Download Just Added CBS TV shows at iTunes,
Win Jen's "Jensa Member" Tank!, Win a Phone Call from Dustin, Custom Made BB8 Pillows!, Big Brother DVDs, Howie/Jerzeechik's All-Star Ebay Stuff,
Cool BB8 T-Shirts & More
Zach on Ebay, Eric on EBay, Jen's on Ebay!, Nick on Ebay, Daniele on EBay, Mike on Ebay,
Big Brother 8 Ebay Search Results

BB101:Answers to: What is 153?!? FSA??, How Does a Double Elimination Week Work?,
How the End Game Works


Click Here to Visit!

BB8Dish - Ya Gotta Have it!

SPOILER ALERT!! At bb8dish, we cover the live feeds. Much of what we write could be considered a spoiler for those who only watch the broadcast on CBS. Now, we don't understand why anyone would choose to do that, since it's like forming an opinion based on 1/10,000th of the information, and they could at least try the feeds for free, but what do we know?! Check bb8dish often for Updates, videos, pics, chops, opinions, etc. xoxo, C-n-C

Big Brother 8 is Finally Here!
Let the mind games begin!!

Watch Big Brother 8 on SuperPass!
Get the 2 Week Free Trial!
Click Here to join in the fun!



Click Here to Vote for America's Player

Click Here to Vote for Dick
to Get a Reality TV Award

Google

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Mid Afternoon in the BB8 House

3:15pm BBT

Dick's in the jacuzzi. His mood is improving, and he's realistic. He's even laughing to himself a bit.
Dani's still in bed.

Sigh.

4pm BBT
Dani has risen.
She's gone to the restroom. Will she or wont she (come outside and socialize)?

4:10pm BBT - Dani's putting on makeup... We may have a breakthrough...

4:21pm BBT - And that's a big no. She had something to eat and went back to bed. Never so much as looked outside... Dick's fast asleep out there, anyhow.


In the meantime, I've been looking all over cafepress.com for cool big brother related stuff for you guys. I'll post it sometime soon. I thought a little retail therapy was in order. When the going gets tough, the tough go shopping. ;)

This link will take you more directly to everything bb8 related: bb8 stuff.

Just a thought... Can you imagine yourself this depressed and bedridden if you were about to be awarded a minimum of 50,000 dollars?

On the other hand, I know how exhausted I am, and I wasn't even in the house! And bonus - they're making recapping very easy. ;)


Click here to return to the top of the blog
Watch Big Brother 8 24/7 FREE for 2 Weeks!




18 Comments:

Blogger Beth (and Eric) said...

I left town for 24 hours to go to a Wedding and so much happened! Ugh!

4:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know what you mean Carolyn. I would go nuts to get 50,000. Heck I'd be happy with a thousand. It would be nice to have extra money to go have fun on after bills. The 50,000 would almost pay off my house.

4:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No kidding, Carolyn...
I have never seen such a whiny person in my life.
I would be ECSTATIC if I were about to win at least 50k. Shouldn't she be thankful that she was given this opportunity and is winning that much?

I also don't understand why she's taking this all out on Dick. I can't wait to watch the jury questions on Tuesday and see what he supposedly said that got her so upset.

Can't wait for next season, Carolyn!

4:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

riveting.....


and yet i'm watching... oi... *ha*

4:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dani's eating habits is the first thing that needs to be addressed if she has any hope of maturing beyond the behavior of a spoiled teenager. All the cookies and junk food has her mental. Really it does. Eating only grapes for breakfast gives her a quick fructose (sugar) fix, but that quickly falls off as all the glucose fuel is expended in her brain.

Her diet completely explains her mood swings and delusional thinking. She NEEDS protein and other things in her diet that digest slowly and will feed her brain the glucose it needs on a consistent bases. Less processed carbs, more protien, dairy, etc...

In the words of her father, I guaran-f'in-tee you that she is suffering from reactive hypoglycemia. They should give he a glucose tolerance test. She has all the symptoms.

Right now she really is just an undisciplined kid in a candy store.

4:48 PM  
Blogger Cindy said...

I think Daniele needs a foot up her butt, seriously. I've never seen anyone so unappreciative. Really sad.

Daniele, please go to the Diary Room for an atitude adjustment!

4:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

From the perspective of a 21-year female I can understand where Danielle is coming from. I do agree that sometimes her behavior is unacceptable but on this I somewhat disagree. I think that it must be upsetting for her to realize she won 7 competitions but will still lose the money because people do not like her personally. I also think now she might be realizing how her relationship with Nick affected her game. Before she could just see how it was going to affect her life outside the house with her boyfriend. But I doubt she would think it could cost her the money. I know it's easy to pick on her but I think we need to cut her some slack. She has been locked in a house with her estranged father for almost 3 months now. And now it's just the 2 of them, she's realized she's lost the money, and she probably just wants some alone time. At least I would...

5:09 PM  
Blogger Heidi Petrelli said...

Actually,I can almost understand it(almost)
She can't hold the money,or see the money. She is stuck in a place with nothing to do.
Dani knows once she is out,she has to meet up with Kris.
She has to interact with the ousted
HGS.
Anon 4:48
You have a good theory about Dani's nutrition.
Hopefully, she will feel better once she is out.
Wonder if she will go back to her blogging.

5:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Give Dani a break? I still don't get it. Everyone has been locked in the house. Everyone is tired and ready to go home. Everyone is sick of these people.

Dani -- get over it, take your money and thank your lucky stars (or should that be your Dad?)

5:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL. Right now Dick looks like my hubby on this Sunday afternoon after a big dinner and football!

5:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol @ that question!

I was just doing a little introspection about my own "buttons" that were *finally* pushed, this very early a.m.

I wanted a/to *party* for them!! I wanted to celebrate the end of this incredible BB season, and the against-all-odds results of these past 3 months.

I wasn't supposed to get so emotionally involved with *a game*!! It's not within reason for me... ("or is it?)

Big Button: My daughter is near Dick's age, and like I've mentioned, my grandaughter is Dani's age... so here I am, talking to my computer screen (Doh!!) from 1:30 a. thru 8:00 a. in a state of matriarchal madness!!!

Sleep. Yawn...Sunday. BB8Dish, feeds & coffee... and I'm starting my own party!

And what else could heighten my mood for this party? OJ Simpson arrested for 6 counts of armed robbery!! "That's the ticket!"

sts

5:24 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

anon@5:19pm - lol



sts - you're adorable. i'm so glad you're here. :)

5:32 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

beth&eric - welcome back, beth :)

5:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

(blushes...heart warms) That's one of the finest compliments, coming from you Carolyn!

100x back to you!!

sts

5:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't think that's quite fair.
The realization that you are winning $50,000 dollars (or even $500,000) would be a high like any other. You, eventually, come down. Especially when it is still so surreal to them. It hasn't even fully sinked in and she just recieved, what was obviously, some pretty serious blows.

She seems depressed, to me, and I would prob be too, if I was verbally attacked and prob made to feel that all of America hates me (esp. at 21- and she seems to be, emotionally, younger)).

Money isn't everything people.
It doesn't wipe away pain or heal wounds.

We don't know what all the jury said to her, and we don't know what all adversities the girl has faced up until this point. A really hurtful experience and having things tailor made to tear you down (as I am sure the bitter HGs of the jury did) has its way of reopening old woulds, too.

On top of all that, add the her knowledge that these hurtful sentiments were being filmed for the viewing pleasure of the masses. I don't think it would be easy for any one, and she obviously doesn't have a thick skin.

Give her time. sheesh....

7:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, I totally understand and get the fact that there are some things that have happened between D&D that she may not be able to forget, but it's only when she wants to that bothers me. She was fine with him when they were both on the block, or whenever she needed him for anything, and that was it!!! That's what really gets to me!!! People wouldn't be looking at her this way if she didn't put herself out that way. Sure, I do believe that it was hard for her in the house, but don't you think that it was hard for everyone else as well? Kail and Amber had kids at home that they were away from, the rest had family and friends at home that they were away from, but they dealt with it just fine. And then she goes and makes it twice as hard on herself by the whole Nick situation?!!! She is doing this all to herself and I really hope that Dick takes the money and doesn't deal with her anymore because that's exactly what she would be doing, had she won.

8:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Carolyn! Thanks for the cafepress link...I picked myself up a "Team Nick" sweatshirt...he's still my fave, but D&D are just as well. Thanks for a wonderful season and I look forward to spending next summer with you too.

5:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Putting aside evil Dick's tactics in the game, I think he is working harder at being a father then she a daughter.

9:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home