BB8Dish is Watching - Are you?
Ready to Know What's Really Going on in the BB House?!
Click Here to Get Your
2 Week Free Trial of the Live Feeds!



CLICK THE HEADER TO CHECK FOR NEW BB8DISH UPDATES

Posts of Interest: Interview with Jessica's Mom, CBS Speaks Regarding Amber, C=Venus' Donatos T's!, Favorite Quotes of the Season, FUNNY - Who Would You?, The Nick Interview,
Who Shoulda Won?, Nick's New Ebay Stuff, Mike on Ebay,10 Minute Call with Howie!, America Votes @ Final 2!, Fess Up, America!, Live Feeds Replay!!, Donatos Tribute Video, Complete Endurance Comp Coverage, End & Post Comp Clips, The Interview with Eric's Bro, Josh

COOL BB STUFF:
Download Just Added CBS TV shows at iTunes,
Win Jen's "Jensa Member" Tank!, Win a Phone Call from Dustin, Custom Made BB8 Pillows!, Big Brother DVDs, Howie/Jerzeechik's All-Star Ebay Stuff,
Cool BB8 T-Shirts & More
Zach on Ebay, Eric on EBay, Jen's on Ebay!, Nick on Ebay, Daniele on EBay, Mike on Ebay,
Big Brother 8 Ebay Search Results

BB101:Answers to: What is 153?!? FSA??, How Does a Double Elimination Week Work?,
How the End Game Works


Click Here to Visit!

BB8Dish - Ya Gotta Have it!

SPOILER ALERT!! At bb8dish, we cover the live feeds. Much of what we write could be considered a spoiler for those who only watch the broadcast on CBS. Now, we don't understand why anyone would choose to do that, since it's like forming an opinion based on 1/10,000th of the information, and they could at least try the feeds for free, but what do we know?! Check bb8dish often for Updates, videos, pics, chops, opinions, etc. xoxo, C-n-C

Big Brother 8 is Finally Here!
Let the mind games begin!!

Watch Big Brother 8 on SuperPass!
Get the 2 Week Free Trial!
Click Here to join in the fun!



Click Here to Vote for America's Player

Click Here to Vote for Dick
to Get a Reality TV Award

Google

Saturday, September 15, 2007

Dick and Dani Discuss the Potential Questions

5:25pm BBT

Just a few minutes ago, Dani was told by the DR that they were waiting for it to be dark, so they can film the jury having a pre-question discussion at night. Then, they'll move on to the questions for Dick and Daniele.

Dick and Daniele are now hypothesizing about what everyone's questions will be to them...

Dani: Watch, Jen's'll just be like, "What's my favorite movie? I'm gonna vote for the person who knows me the best. " Somebody's gonna have a completely ridiculous, off the wall question like that.
Dick: I can see it being Jen.
Dani: I wonder if tonight's (tomorrow) gonna be the montage looking back in the season, and then Tuesday's gonna be the jury session and the vote.
Dick: Probably. To make it seem like it's all one day.

6:20pm BBT
And... they're both napping again. lol. I'll letcha know when something happens.

7pm BBT
Shhh.. still napping.
It's so quiet in there, I keep checking to make sure my feeds haven't shut off.


Click here to return to the top of the blog
Watch Big Brother 8 24/7 FREE for 2 Weeks!




25 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why are D&D looking so depressed? What happened? They haven't even had their questions yet.

5:48 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

they're just bored...

5:49 PM  
Blogger Evel Girl said...

If I just went to all that trouble to look pretty there is no way I'd be napping. Unless I was sitting straight up with no chance of smooshing my hair or smudging my makeup.

6:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for pointing us to the Allison Grodner piece on Housecalls, Carolyn.

I enjoyed it a lot. I was waiting for "the Amber question" from callers/emailers - Were you ever concerned that Amber wouldn't be able to continue in the house?

I was really worried there for awhile.

sts

6:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're so funny evel girl!! LMAO! It's soooo true!

sts

6:40 PM  
Blogger Heidi Petrelli said...

I agree Evel girl-Dani goes to all the work of her makeup and hair and then goes back to bed!
She mights as well just spread her blush and eye shadow right onto
the sheets.
Of course there is one model that swears on sleeping with eye shoadow on. Says it makes it look better the next day.
Maybe Dani read that interview?

6:40 PM  
Blogger Evel Girl said...

Thanks sts!

Heidi- I wear darker eye colors so the only thing that happens when I fall asleep with eye shadow on is I get up with it all over my face. Scary stuff. I look like a clown gone wrong.

6:54 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

hehehe. ladies, you crack me up.

p.s. it's a miracle. i just logged into my personal myspace for like 10 minutes.

6:56 PM  
Blogger Evel Girl said...

Yay! I'm sure with all this going on you don't get to check it very often.

7:03 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

that's for sure!
i even posted something to my personal blog...
2 miracles in one day

7:12 PM  
Blogger Cambik said...

BTW Carolyn My B-day is also on the 14th of Oct as well. Happy early B-day. I know its not really related but heck there isn't anything else going on.

7:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

carolyn,
Do you think BB approached Dani about being on the show? Or do you think that she applied even though her dad didn't make it on for two years in a row? I'm curious to know how they ended up with the three "suprise" HG. I'm imagining in the case of D and D maybe Dick mentioned something in one of his interviews about his egstranged relationship w/ dani and they approached her....what do you guys think???

7:45 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

hey cambik :) backatcha :)

angie - hat's exactly what i think. i think bb did some digging into personal relationships during the interview process, and they approached dani.

7:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I also just watched the episode of house calls with Allison G.
I was a bit disappointed in her answer to the guy about Dick dumping the tea on Jen's head.

did you notice A.G. had on that same round "what goes around comes around" necklace that the girls were wearing on the show? Wonder if they were a gift from A.G. to the guests?

Also, wth is that holly person on housecalls on the Tuesday episode? I've never noticed her on there before. I'm guessing maybe a HG from a former season? I must have blocked her from my memory because her voice is so completely annoying!

7:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok, since you agree on the whole contacting Dani senerio...even though they weren't speaking to each other, they do have relatives in common. Do you think it was really a secret to the end (or beginning, I should say) that the other person would be on the show?

7:59 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

from the look of dread on dani's face when the twist was announced, i think she knew nothing.

8:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow.... riveting! i feel like i'm going to slip into a coma... i'm just that excited!


*ha*

8:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha i remember dani's face when the twist was announced, her signature scowl which really shows off her cheekbones, at that time I remember thinking how pretty she was, very striking features, but now she kinda looks like a skull when she smiles with her teeth showing, anyways, i think they do extensive interviews of each potential hg, then see what common twist they can come up with..i mean how do you think they found out jessica had a high school rival? and in the cast of joe/dustin, did they ask one of them for a whole list of ex's?? many of the hg's over the season have seemed staged to me, for example, jen mentioning she was asked to be on the show or something like that..it makes me think she has an agent who knows someone at cbs and pulled a few favors to get her airtime..even mike's myspace had all this modeling stuff on it..that's what I liked about the so called 'good people' this season, they were real people!

8:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Carolyn I have a question for ya... How come Dick doesn't have the HOH room? Are they like done with that? It's not like he would use it anyway. I just thought it would be kinda fun for him & Dani to spend their last days together in the HOH room. Call me crazy.
I didn't even see him get a letter from home or did he? Sorry for such a crazy question. Also thanks so much for ALL your hard work this season & what a season it was. You did do a REALLY, REALLY good job. Are we on for next year? Sure hope so. Take care.

Lisa in MONTANA :-)

8:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Carolyn just wanted to take a minute and say THANK YOU for all your hard work! At the beginning of the season I used to go to CBS message boards to try to find out what was going on! Thats not really a fun place to be! Then one day I was on there and found a link to your page and I have never gone back! After finding your page this has been the best season!

To everyone else here thanks for having some class! If you have ever been to those boards, you know what I mean! Wow!

So thanks to all for a great season! Especially Carolyn!!!

Michelle

8:29 PM  
Blogger hoppiness said...

Well, I checked in... and it is ever soooo boring in that house. *sigh*

Umm, Dick and Dani knew that they would both be in the game this year. They discussed it in the house... I read it on Joker's transcripts. Don't remember what day, though, but I bet if ya asked somebody over there they could tell ya if there was a video of their convo. I heard something about an email btn the two or a message on myspace setting up an alliance prior to the show, but I'm not sure if that is just rumor or what. I don't have any way to verify it. I think they did mention in this same convo that they were allied from day 1, so in my mind that lends some credence to the rumor. They were also talking about having tried out for BB before. I know at least once for the "partners" year (6?) but I believe there was another year as well.

The point being, there was never any surprise or suspense for Dani. She's a fairly decent actress, dontcha think?

8:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anon @ 820
Dustin had talked about being cast as well. He said he was shocked when they found him and asked him to be on the show because he's changed all his contact info just before.
So Joe applied, and worked on getting Dustin.

Jessica applied... wanted to last year but was too young. Carol said he was cast as well.

Both Dani and Dick said the had applied.'

but thats just what i hear on the feeds. :o)

8:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I also want to thank you Carolyn, for all you do. This site is awesome and I have already bookmarked next years site.
TN girl

9:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think i remember daniele talking about going to the big brother casting calls/interviews...whatever they are called. i dont think she was just called, i think she actually applied for it. dont quote me on that though.

10:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dick and Dani both have been applying to be on BB for the past three years. They've also said it wasn't a surprise.

Joe and Dustin as well have said it wasn't a surprise at all.

12:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home