BB8Dish is Watching - Are you?
Ready to Know What's Really Going on in the BB House?!
Click Here to Get Your
2 Week Free Trial of the Live Feeds!



CLICK THE HEADER TO CHECK FOR NEW BB8DISH UPDATES

Posts of Interest: Interview with Jessica's Mom, CBS Speaks Regarding Amber, C=Venus' Donatos T's!, Favorite Quotes of the Season, FUNNY - Who Would You?, The Nick Interview,
Who Shoulda Won?, Nick's New Ebay Stuff, Mike on Ebay,10 Minute Call with Howie!, America Votes @ Final 2!, Fess Up, America!, Live Feeds Replay!!, Donatos Tribute Video, Complete Endurance Comp Coverage, End & Post Comp Clips, The Interview with Eric's Bro, Josh

COOL BB STUFF:
Download Just Added CBS TV shows at iTunes,
Win Jen's "Jensa Member" Tank!, Win a Phone Call from Dustin, Custom Made BB8 Pillows!, Big Brother DVDs, Howie/Jerzeechik's All-Star Ebay Stuff,
Cool BB8 T-Shirts & More
Zach on Ebay, Eric on EBay, Jen's on Ebay!, Nick on Ebay, Daniele on EBay, Mike on Ebay,
Big Brother 8 Ebay Search Results

BB101:Answers to: What is 153?!? FSA??, How Does a Double Elimination Week Work?,
How the End Game Works


Click Here to Visit!

BB8Dish - Ya Gotta Have it!

SPOILER ALERT!! At bb8dish, we cover the live feeds. Much of what we write could be considered a spoiler for those who only watch the broadcast on CBS. Now, we don't understand why anyone would choose to do that, since it's like forming an opinion based on 1/10,000th of the information, and they could at least try the feeds for free, but what do we know?! Check bb8dish often for Updates, videos, pics, chops, opinions, etc. xoxo, C-n-C

Big Brother 8 is Finally Here!
Let the mind games begin!!

Watch Big Brother 8 on SuperPass!
Get the 2 Week Free Trial!
Click Here to join in the fun!



Click Here to Vote for America's Player

Click Here to Vote for Dick
to Get a Reality TV Award

Google

Friday, September 14, 2007

Are we doing it again next summer?

Yes!! We're nowhere near done with bb8dish yet, but the page for next season is ready to go. Click on the banner below to get to bb9dish, then save it to your favorites. ;) If they build it, we will come!



Click here to return to the top of the blog
Watch Big Brother 8 24/7 FREE for 2 Weeks!




18 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just wanted to say thanks for all of your dedication. This site is #1 for BB info. I just discovered you this year and I will be back next year!! Again... THANKS SO MUCH!!!

12:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Talk about a "work in progress"... I just subscribed to *my 1st RSS feed"!!

I've never blogged before! Imagine my luck running into BBdish, and YOU Carolyn!!

I've watched Big Brother every year since the beginning... a shared delight with my treasured (Dani's age) grandaughter.

This is also my first year on the 24/7 feeds!

It's been the most memorable BB year EVER!!

...and I'm definately going to need detox!

sts

12:12 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

i am *so* feeling the love today. :)

thanks guys!

12:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

anybody else feeling like they did allstars too soon !

1:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As they say in baseball "there' alway's next year!" One of these seasons my favourite will come home a winner. Just not yet . . .

1:12 PM  
Blogger JustBeechy said...

Thanks so much Carolyn for ALL YOU HAVE DONE!! I can't imagine the long hours you have kept this season. So with that said...take some time for yourself to sit back and relax!! Have a good weekend!!!

1:34 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

i'm all thunk out...

i'll think of something clever in a bit...

hugs to all y'all.

1:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is there for sure even going to be a BB next summer?

2:15 PM  
Blogger Lynn Schaffner said...

Thanks Carolyn for making my big brother experience so great. You were the first site I went on before work and the last site I got on before bed. You put so much hard work into everyday for us. You kept us well informed and always penty entertained. I look forward to the next season, BB9! I wonder what this cast will bring us? Untill then, thanks again.

2:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HOPEFULLY ONE OF THE READERS HERE AT BB8 WILL GET TO BE TALKED ABOUT ALL SEASON LONG NEXT YEAR. HOW COOL WOULD THAT BE? AH, IF ONLY I WASN'T 18! LOL :( GOT A WHILE TO GO BEFORE I CAN START TRYING OUT

3:09 PM  
Blogger Heidi Petrelli said...

Many,many thank to both of you!
You always make Big brother even better!
=)

3:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MqRuZ8pWvGA

VIDEO TRIBUTE TO THE DONATOS!!

3:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Carolyn -- I'm done for this year, but wanted to thank you before I go for the extra enjoyment you added to this season for me.

And, thanks for posting the link to next year. I just added it to my favorites. I'll be back and truly look forward to see all my new blogger friends!

WLA

4:19 PM  
Blogger pamela said...

i love this site- it was seriously the first thing i checked when i woke up every single day, and during work WAY too many times. your updates and videos were excellent and i shared the site with so many of my friends. thanks again and happy new year!

6:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Carolyn and Carla for your excellent coverage and your dedication to this blog. You have really improved our BB experience! See you next summer! A

10:57 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

thank you all so much. you & your kindness really make it all worthwhile. :)

8:32 AM  
Blogger JudyD said...

Next year I'll be here.I will also get the money to have the live feeds too.I will get rid of HBO and order Showtime so I can watch the after dark episodes.

But the best place by far to get up to date honest and accurate data is right here BB8Dish.

Great job Carolyn and I am so glad I found this place.
Friend to BB8Dish soon BB9,
JudyD

1:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY!!

Can't wait for next season! :D

3:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home