BB8Dish is Watching - Are you?
Ready to Know What's Really Going on in the BB House?!
Click Here to Get Your
2 Week Free Trial of the Live Feeds!



CLICK THE HEADER TO CHECK FOR NEW BB8DISH UPDATES

Posts of Interest: Interview with Jessica's Mom, CBS Speaks Regarding Amber, C=Venus' Donatos T's!, Favorite Quotes of the Season, FUNNY - Who Would You?, The Nick Interview,
Who Shoulda Won?, Nick's New Ebay Stuff, Mike on Ebay,10 Minute Call with Howie!, America Votes @ Final 2!, Fess Up, America!, Live Feeds Replay!!, Donatos Tribute Video, Complete Endurance Comp Coverage, End & Post Comp Clips, The Interview with Eric's Bro, Josh

COOL BB STUFF:
Download Just Added CBS TV shows at iTunes,
Win Jen's "Jensa Member" Tank!, Win a Phone Call from Dustin, Custom Made BB8 Pillows!, Big Brother DVDs, Howie/Jerzeechik's All-Star Ebay Stuff,
Cool BB8 T-Shirts & More
Zach on Ebay, Eric on EBay, Jen's on Ebay!, Nick on Ebay, Daniele on EBay, Mike on Ebay,
Big Brother 8 Ebay Search Results

BB101:Answers to: What is 153?!? FSA??, How Does a Double Elimination Week Work?,
How the End Game Works


Click Here to Visit!

BB8Dish - Ya Gotta Have it!

SPOILER ALERT!! At bb8dish, we cover the live feeds. Much of what we write could be considered a spoiler for those who only watch the broadcast on CBS. Now, we don't understand why anyone would choose to do that, since it's like forming an opinion based on 1/10,000th of the information, and they could at least try the feeds for free, but what do we know?! Check bb8dish often for Updates, videos, pics, chops, opinions, etc. xoxo, C-n-C

Big Brother 8 is Finally Here!
Let the mind games begin!!

Watch Big Brother 8 on SuperPass!
Get the 2 Week Free Trial!
Click Here to join in the fun!



Click Here to Vote for America's Player

Click Here to Vote for Dick
to Get a Reality TV Award

Google

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

What's Going on on the Live Feeds?

The Feeds went from sleeping Donatos to Trivia at around 10:15am BBT. Will they come back up before the finale? I wont pretend to know... not for a second. Here's what I do know:

Tonight on the 24/7 live feeds: Exclusive Coverage of the Finale.

Later Tonigh
t, right after the Finale: Replay of the feeds from Day One!
    ***For those of you who gottem late, aren't ready to give up the ghost, wanna see all the HGs under one roof again, or just can't get enough! ;)
Wednesday Night @ 9pm Eastern/6pm BBT: Exclusive Interview with a Surprise Guest (or guests).
    ***No details have been released yet, but I'm betting on the winners, and you'll know for certain as soon as I do!
~Advertisement~
Cure Your Cabin Fever. International Round-Trip Fares From $464+
~Advertisement~


And real/Superpass also has Non-BB related lineup, such as:

1. TV show secrets:
    Go behind the scenes with your favorite TV stars from Grey's Anatomy, Desperate housewives, Entourage, 24, Sex and the city and more. Watch as stars from your favorite hit TV shows tell all. It's better than a backstage pass!
2. Follow the Fight behind the Scenes:
    On Set, On Edge - a new online show that follows the journey of Vanessa Parise as she fights to bring her film, "Jack and Jill vs. The World" to the big screen. See a movie made, the struggle and the joy, and get a look behind the scenes at Vanessa, her crew, Freddie Prinze Jr., and Taryn Manning in action.
Among thousands of other things! ;)


Click here to return to the top of the blog
Watch Big Brother 8 24/7 FREE for 2 Weeks!




7 Comments:

Blogger Shana May said...

I'm so excited, I've already ordered a pizza to be delivered at 7:30, my hubby's out of town on business, and my baby skipped his morning nap which should ensure he's in bed by 8:00. I CAN'T wait!!!

12:10 PM  
Blogger Seffie said...

Carolyn, please explain the exclusive live coverage of the finale on the live feeds. I am not familiar with it.
Also, let me take this opportunity to thank you for your fantastic coverage of BB this year. It was my first year with you and I checked in all the time! I didn't write in much because so many people had already written what I would have, but know that I was around and enjoyed your site all season!! Thanks again! Hope BB is back next year. If it is, I'll be back, as well.

1:08 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

hi shana - me neither! :)

hi seffie :) thank you! as far as the coverage on the feeds goes, if i remember correctly from last year, they never cut away for commercials and had some pre-interview stuff as well... otherwise, i'm in the same boat as you, wondering.

1:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Carolyn, I second seffie's question. Does live coverage on the feeds mean that us West Coasters can actually see on the feeds what will be shown on TV on the East coast? Thanks

I just spent 40 minutes on the phone with RealPlayer and I just got in on a $7.99 special the rest of you might be interested in. For $7.99 after your free trial you can watch the BB stuff for a month. I'd called to cancel my trial and found this out at the end of the conversation so I guess it was worth all that time on the phone.

Hope I've made sense......need more coffee :-)


Deb in WA

1:26 PM  
Blogger Seffie said...

Thanks, Carolyn! I'm in NE Tennessee, so I guess I need to get supper going earlier than I was oiginally planning on so I can be by the feeds early. I thought the feeds would be cut before the live show begins and that would be it. I think that is the way it worked last year, but my memory cannot be counted on anymore!
I hope someone captures it on video if I have to miss some of it. Hint! Hint! LOL!

1:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Carolyn, just wanted to say a quick Thanks for the BB8 coverage this year. Hopefully we can do it again next year.

SassySellers

2:14 PM  
Blogger Kiari Athenia said...

hey carolyn what show are you going to do next?

3:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home