BB8Dish is Watching - Are you?
Ready to Know What's Really Going on in the BB House?!
Click Here to Get Your
2 Week Free Trial of the Live Feeds!



CLICK THE HEADER TO CHECK FOR NEW BB8DISH UPDATES

Posts of Interest: Interview with Jessica's Mom, CBS Speaks Regarding Amber, C=Venus' Donatos T's!, Favorite Quotes of the Season, FUNNY - Who Would You?, The Nick Interview,
Who Shoulda Won?, Nick's New Ebay Stuff, Mike on Ebay,10 Minute Call with Howie!, America Votes @ Final 2!, Fess Up, America!, Live Feeds Replay!!, Donatos Tribute Video, Complete Endurance Comp Coverage, End & Post Comp Clips, The Interview with Eric's Bro, Josh

COOL BB STUFF:
Download Just Added CBS TV shows at iTunes,
Win Jen's "Jensa Member" Tank!, Win a Phone Call from Dustin, Custom Made BB8 Pillows!, Big Brother DVDs, Howie/Jerzeechik's All-Star Ebay Stuff,
Cool BB8 T-Shirts & More
Zach on Ebay, Eric on EBay, Jen's on Ebay!, Nick on Ebay, Daniele on EBay, Mike on Ebay,
Big Brother 8 Ebay Search Results

BB101:Answers to: What is 153?!? FSA??, How Does a Double Elimination Week Work?,
How the End Game Works


Click Here to Visit!

BB8Dish - Ya Gotta Have it!

SPOILER ALERT!! At bb8dish, we cover the live feeds. Much of what we write could be considered a spoiler for those who only watch the broadcast on CBS. Now, we don't understand why anyone would choose to do that, since it's like forming an opinion based on 1/10,000th of the information, and they could at least try the feeds for free, but what do we know?! Check bb8dish often for Updates, videos, pics, chops, opinions, etc. xoxo, C-n-C

Big Brother 8 is Finally Here!
Let the mind games begin!!

Watch Big Brother 8 on SuperPass!
Get the 2 Week Free Trial!
Click Here to join in the fun!



Click Here to Vote for America's Player

Click Here to Vote for Dick
to Get a Reality TV Award

Google

Thursday, August 02, 2007

BB8 Kail - I Want to Go Home

There is hope! Amber is going off on Kail. Really going off on her about cleaning. Amber, Dick and Jameka have been doing the majority of the cleaning, and Amber's been trying to be nice about it, but she's losing it.

It started off as a conversation between Dick and Amber, moved to Amber and Dustin, and then Amber ripped Kail a new one. Lord I hope her anger lasts another 4.5 hours.
We begin the conversation with Amber and Dustin...

12:50pm BBT
Dustin: Are you pissed at me?
Amber: No! I'm pissed at Kail for what she said this morning. Are you kidding me?!
Dustin: Like she said, "Well when I'm on slop, I don't do anything." That's a handicapped pass, know what I mean?
Amber: She had the nerve to say to me, "I do my fair share of dishes." Are you kidding me?! Dick's up every single night doin' dishes and towels and he doesn't say he does his fair share. That's what pissed me off this morning. Otherwise, I think I'd be fine.
    ***The Cleaning Alliance? ;)
We move on to Kail/Amber

Amber: How dare you? How dare you?! You were like the mom in the house the 1st week... doing this and that and now ya havent done sh-- in 4 weeks...I didnt know there was an assigned 20 dishes a day! Eric and I wash 100 dishes a day!
Kail: I'm speechless. I don't know what to say.
    ***How about, "I'd like a voluntary exit."
    Just a thought.
Amber: It's filthy! I don't like to live in filth every week, and I don't need you to apologize! I don't need you to say sh-- to me. So selfish!!
Dustin: We're gonna call a meeting to talk about this.
Here's the video:
captured by AuntJulie


1:12pm BBT
And now to Kail and Jen, privately... They're on the same wavelength as me... Here's hopin'!

Jen: I don't really clean. I organize.
Kail: I know. Dick says you don't do anything but color code the plates.

Kail's afraid everyone gonna flip now.

Kail: Between you and I, I don't care if I go.
Jen: I do.
Kail: Seriously. Who wants to be here? It's crazy. Even if we can put ED up, he has the votes to stay. I could go home like that (she snaps her fingers) and not care. I get to see my family.
Jen: But then you let him win. If you don't care, you don't care. Thats what's important to me. I just wanna win, cuz I don't want him to!

Jen leaves the room and has another run-in with Dick.

Note to Production - Can someone please call Dick to the DR and let him have a cigarette on the production side of the exit door? Lives hang in the balance. ;)

A few minutes later.

1:18pm BBT
Kail: I wanna go home.
Jen: Why?
Kail: I'm goin' home in 2 weeks anyhow, I might as well go now. All I have to do is tell Amber to vote me out, she'll do it in a heartbeat. She's so mad. I don't care. I don't want to be here anymore.

And here's the video, captured by TRD2006:


Oh please!!!!!!!!!!!!! Make it so! Talk about a fantasy scenario... Here's the one in my head:

Julie Chen: Nominees, please stand up and tell your fellow house guests why they should keep you in the Big Brother house.
Kail: There's no need, Julie. I'm done. I'm leaving. I don't want to be here anymore.
Julie: Well that's quite a surprise, Kail. Are you sure about this?
Kail: I'm positive.
Julie: (chortles) Ok, Kail. Please gather up your things. You have 1 minute to say goodbye to your fellow house guests.
    ***Yeah, Yeah.. I know... It's my fantasy. Leave me be! :-P
    ***Betcha a dollar it's CBS' too! A dollar and a few ratings points.


Click here to return to the top of the blog
Watch Big Brother 8 24/7 FREE for 2 Weeks!




26 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

NVM, I just emailed you to ask you about this...I guess our positive meditation today is paying off, knock on wood........I am smiling like a school girl that just met sanjaya :o)

1:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Make her happy!! Let her see her kids, eat real food, not do her own dishes at home and whatever boring things Kail does. Let Nick stayyyy!!!
LOL Rallen at a school girl just meeting Sanjaya.

1:28 PM  
Blogger Brittani said...

*gets down on hands and knees* Please amber making her even more angry than she is know!! please!!!

1:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, one more thing, I know I am new around here, but I thought I saw that when it getsclose to show and to not obsess about things you guys to a quickie poll, or something of that nature. I was thinking maybe tonights could be show twits for next season...I was thinking of a few to try to not think about Nick...like half veteran cast members and new ones see if the old would eat the new or if they would try to keep them around for easy manipulation? TTFN

1:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's good because there is a chance Nick may stay but OMGGG Amber is soooo annoying. She is my least favorite in the house and I can't wait until she's gone. Who does she think she is?? UGH!!!

If Kail does stay I hope she wins HOH and puts up Dick and Amber!

1:31 PM  
Blogger cheley said...

OMG OMG OMG!!! I soooo hope this continues throughout the day!!! Please let this be our answer to our prayers!!! :) :) :) GO HOME KAIL!!!!!! TELL EVERYONE TO VOTE YOU OUT PLEASE!!!!!!

1:32 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

lmfao....I will keep my positive thoughts going...keep messing up Kail...

oh PLEASE let Kail go home tonight....maybe Dick needs to start in on Kail again so she will just quit!!!!

OH PLEASE OH PLEASE OH PLEASE....

Stacie

1:37 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

nc rallen---HILARIUOS "smiling like a school girl that just met sanjaya" ROFLMAO.

1:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kathryn
Thanks but I can't take full credit originally it was Carolyn that told us to vote against Kail like a 12 year old girl voting for Sanjaya so I spun it...but who cares the point is Nicksters can still have hope...unless the Dustin gets to the hgs...shudder to think...he is slipping on my to stay list.

1:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i bet CBS will find a way to egg this on.. so kail will go home! ah i wish!

1:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

By the way. It was supposed to be twists...not twits freudian slip I guess..
Note to self...proof read comments
<. .>
0

1:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I heard Kail is requesting her DOR....but producers are trying to talk her out of it...shut them up!!!!!!!!!!!

1:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So according to Jokersupdates, she's currently in the DR being talked out of leaving. I hope they FAIL, FAIL, FAIL, GO HOME KAIL KAIL KAIL!!!

1:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

For a few moments, the live feeds played a bit of Kail in the Diary Room. It seems that she's inquiring about a voluntary exit.

1:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes! Yes! Yes! Muuuuhhaahhaaaa.

1:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! Did you just hear the little snip of conversation between Kail and maybe one of the producers? You couldn't see much on the feed, but I heard someone ask her if she was sure and she said something like, "I don't care, they're going to vote me out in 2 or 3 weeks anyway and I don't want to go to sequester." I hope SOOOO much that she is bowing out of the competition since she's realizing how much everyone hates her. Please please please!!!!!!!! I want Nick to stay too!!

-Traci

1:49 PM  
Blogger Jackie said...

avwilkgbuygPlease say it's so, Please say it's so.... :on hands and knees begging and pleading: Sending good Vibrations to the BB House... well some sort of vibrations to please let the power shift. I don't think I can wait 4 hours without having a break down.

1:50 PM  
Blogger JustBeechy said...

I'm crossing every finger, toe, both arms and legs before this show tonight! PLEASE MAKE KAIL GO HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1:53 PM  
Blogger Jackie said...

sry for my code typo lol. here at work sneaking, the excitment of the house and not seeing it... Me,Oh my... Clicking heels together... There's nothing like Kail going home, There's nothing like Kail going home....

1:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

From your mouth to God's ears Carolyn!

Deb in NY

2:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am going crazy, I almost bought the live feeds yesterday, but since Nick was going I was not sure if I should...boy am I regretting that one...Jokers has nuttin!!!! I am going to go for a jog and try to run it off.....TTFN

2:08 PM  
Blogger Cliff O'Neill said...

Sorry for this folks ...

Bye bye Nickie! Will miss ya!

Hey, Kail haters, look at it this way. If she stays two more weeks it will be that much more time she'll have to suffer in there!

(Fingers crossed for Jen winning HOH and putting up Amber & Dick with Daniele as a backup.)

2:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why didn't BB tell Kail that even if she goes home tonight, she will still be in sequester. Tonight is the first jury member, correct.

3:25 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Rose, per our knowledge (not to be confused with my fantasy scenario), tonight is not the first jury member. Tonight should be the last HG evicted who doesn't go to sequester... but this is BB.. expect the unexpected. ;)

3:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cliff, It is not that we necessarily HATE Kail, we just LOVE LOVE LOVE Nick, or at least that is how I see it.

I bet any money that Joe was not lying about all of that stuff with Dustin. Dustin has proved himself to be a SNAKE in the GRASS!

4:29 PM  
Blogger Heidi Petrelli said...

I won't put too much hope into this until I see it happen. If it doesn't than I would be soo
upset.
It looks like Amber's outburst like the deciding factor.
I do recall the first 14 days Kail did seem to be doing alot of cleaning in the house.
I was shocked to hear she doesn't do that anymore.
I do think that Kail seems
like someone who likes to be in control.
Unless the producers give her an offer she can't refuse. I see her really pushing to get out.

4:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home