BB8Dish is Watching - Are you?
Ready to Know What's Really Going on in the BB House?!
Click Here to Get Your
2 Week Free Trial of the Live Feeds!



CLICK THE HEADER TO CHECK FOR NEW BB8DISH UPDATES

Posts of Interest: Interview with Jessica's Mom, CBS Speaks Regarding Amber, C=Venus' Donatos T's!, Favorite Quotes of the Season, FUNNY - Who Would You?, The Nick Interview,
Who Shoulda Won?, Nick's New Ebay Stuff, Mike on Ebay,10 Minute Call with Howie!, America Votes @ Final 2!, Fess Up, America!, Live Feeds Replay!!, Donatos Tribute Video, Complete Endurance Comp Coverage, End & Post Comp Clips, The Interview with Eric's Bro, Josh

COOL BB STUFF:
Download Just Added CBS TV shows at iTunes,
Win Jen's "Jensa Member" Tank!, Win a Phone Call from Dustin, Custom Made BB8 Pillows!, Big Brother DVDs, Howie/Jerzeechik's All-Star Ebay Stuff,
Cool BB8 T-Shirts & More
Zach on Ebay, Eric on EBay, Jen's on Ebay!, Nick on Ebay, Daniele on EBay, Mike on Ebay,
Big Brother 8 Ebay Search Results

BB101:Answers to: What is 153?!? FSA??, How Does a Double Elimination Week Work?,
How the End Game Works


Click Here to Visit!

BB8Dish - Ya Gotta Have it!

SPOILER ALERT!! At bb8dish, we cover the live feeds. Much of what we write could be considered a spoiler for those who only watch the broadcast on CBS. Now, we don't understand why anyone would choose to do that, since it's like forming an opinion based on 1/10,000th of the information, and they could at least try the feeds for free, but what do we know?! Check bb8dish often for Updates, videos, pics, chops, opinions, etc. xoxo, C-n-C

Big Brother 8 is Finally Here!
Let the mind games begin!!

Watch Big Brother 8 on SuperPass!
Get the 2 Week Free Trial!
Click Here to join in the fun!



Click Here to Vote for America's Player

Click Here to Vote for Dick
to Get a Reality TV Award

Google

Thursday, August 02, 2007

The Overnight Report

Funniest lines of the night:

12:30am BBT
Dick: God, I'm so bored! Guess I'm not very entertaining. Can't go outside and smoke, can't eat, can't drink, and I'm in the kitchen with Jen. All I need is my ex-wife in the room, and it'll be perfect! Better yet, both of 'em.

1:06am BBT
Dustin: I'm a public nose picker. My dad is too. It's a family trait.

1:20am BBT
Meet Dick's Brain minus Nicotine -
Dick: Has Gore announced his candidacy? God, I hope so. Dustin's so f'ing annoying. So, what would I like to do when I leave here? I'd say 2 weeks after catch up with everybody take off and go back to Europe... Oslo would be cool - tag team some Norwegian girls. Everyone in here seems to have f'ing unrealistic f'ing expectations about life after here.

Key Moments of the Late Evening/Early Morning in the Big Brother House

1:15am BBT
Daniele tells her dad she's gonna go be with Nick until he falls asleep, then she'll come back out. Dani and Nick have a cuddling whisper-fest...

2:05 - 2:30am BBT
HOH ROOM
The LNC
Eric Gives Production America's Player Footage
Video in earlier post.
After shooing Jen from the room so they could speak openly about the nominees, the LNC Final Solution, Lip-Service, Eric Pandering to Production (and the TV-only audience, who simply don't know any better) Meeting got underway.
Eric: I'll open it up and say the following. I believe we've already beat several points to death, repeating ourselves on several matters. Discussing many things
ad nauseum. There is little to no point in repeating them. In the interest of fairness, and since I set this tone last week, let's play devil's advocate. Let me say the pros of why it would be good to see Kail leave.
Dick: Really?
Eric: Just to talk about this point of view... We hate her. We don't want to give her a free pass, because she is a sack of doo doo.
Dick: Doo Doo?
Eric: We don't want to get to the final 3, and discover it's a mushroom spinning contest, and have her win. Just because she's pretending to be beaten, don't believe it. I don't believe she sucks, just because she's putting that out there. I think she thinks she safe, and we shouldn't let her feel that. Nobody's getting a free pass, other seasons have done that. Let's keep it in mind: none of us want to be in a final 4 that Zach and Kail are a part of.
    ***Excellent points. Shame his delivery is so insincere.
Eric:(cont'd)We shouldn't blow this off. In general, Kail does need to be dealt with. She is still a threat, and so is Jen, and they suck. That's all!
    ***You flippant little prig.
Dick: I don't want to see them sitting so comfortable... where it doesn't effect Kail, and she's not rattled.
Dustin: She did not seem as rattled today.
Eric: She didn't even speak to me.

Dustin: Next week she feels that she'll know she's going to be going. As a group, we remind her that she doesn't have a fair chance to survive. Dick does a good job in calling her names.
Dick:I'm glad I have that job!
Eric: Let's fight really hard tomorrow. Last week was a walkover. Let's not feel we got it covered. If we take another of the others out next week we solidify our place. Let's make sure we're all on the jury. We decide who wins.
Dustin: I'll help as much as I can from outside... heckle or whatever.
Eric: The New Eric will show up tomorrow to heckle them... to make them fall off the block. I was disgusted whenever Jen and Kail were in the room with me. "Jen, you know we were outside twiddling our thumbs. Just go to bed."

The LNC - everyone in the house, really - are convinced tomorrow's HoH competition will be endurance. No matter what the comp is, Eric promises that he'll just stay in the comp long enough to make sure everything's under control, and then throw it to whom ever is left from the LNC at the end. He cites photos from home being so much more important to others than him...

From this point on, the night moves on to flirting between Eric and Jessica, lots of talk between Dick and Dani, and round bed whispering with Jen and Kail.
    ***Jen's comments all day are leading me to believe she may actually vote to keep Nick. It's just a feeling, and very likely wishful thinking on my part.

3:14am BBT
BATHROOM
Dick & Dani
Dani: I feel bad I can't get more votes for Nick to stay. Nick told me to vote with the house, but I can't help feeling bad for him. I feel sick.
Dick: I feel like suffering through a another pickle, or a protein shake.
Dani: I think the producers were expecting more from my goodbye message...
    ***OK, outside of Nick being evicted tonight, the worst case scenario is this: He gets 3 approval votes, but Dani and Dick decide to go with Nick's wishes and "vote with the house," thereby being the deciding votes to evict him. Kinda makes me ill.
Dick and Dani end the night very amicably, joking around about how Jen is the new Jase - she checks out her tush as often as he checked out his face.


Click here to return to the top of the blog
Watch Big Brother 8 24/7 FREE for 2 Weeks!




16 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for the latest update... I hope something changes the next few hours that will solidify Nick's place in the house.. it is seriously time for Kail to go.

6:25 AM  
Blogger Jackie said...

I am really saddened that D&D will not be voting for Nick. I'm over Eric being AP and really want to throw his game at this point. If D&D would vote to save Nick it would give LNC an inkling that someone on their side is a traitor and why shouldn't a traitor ( Eric has betrayed America) at this point be called out. I was really all for voting to help Eric see the light in tasks now i'm ready to throw his game.

7:44 AM  
Blogger Cliff O'Neill said...

Will miss ya Hunky Man. Come visit.

I can do my Brad Pitt impression for ya.

7:44 AM  
Blogger Jackie said...

oh and more more thing, I was totally disgusted with Dustin picking his nose and then playing with whatever it was he found up there.

7:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great morning! Drinking my coffee and getting my BB fix by enjoying your blog. I used to read the live feed updates all day, every day along with BB8dish blog, but I realized that I was so addicted to the feed updates that I wasn't doing anything else, like cleaning my house and so I have been taking a little break from that and am just sticking to BB8dish for info and fun until I can get things in order! That is why I am a little weary about getting the feeds, I probably would hibernate in my house at the computer 24/7, no self-control when it comes to BB8.

Carolyn:
I have been debating it for weeks now...hmmmm. I had a few questions about it, as I am not a computer whiz, so I was wondering if there was anyway I could email you with my questions and concerns. Also, is there a way to become a "member" of this blog? How do I become a "blogger". Sorry if these are ridiculous questions, but this is my first real experience with in depth blogging. You all reeled me in! Thanks!

Now back to some info I wanted to share. As I was reading through the posts and comments this morning, I read a comment from Dan, back on Wednesday's America's Player post. While reading it, I sort of had a "deja vu" experience. Not sure if this will happen, but something was telling me the vote would be tied and Dustin will have to choose. Not sure if that is good or not for those of us that want Nick to stay, but ya never know! Just wanted to share! Thanks for listening and for everyones particpation and dedication to the best BB8 blog!

7:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

After the "STFU" debacle, sorry Carolyn, but I do have to say that it's VERY wishful thing.

8:01 AM  
Blogger Dan Halm said...

So you really have to wonder, since Eric is playing up the fact that he made an effort to keep Nick (not really), maybe America should always vote to keep the person everyone wants voted out, sooner or later the rest of the HGs will notice something is up.

8:09 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

If I read Carolyn's blog correctly, in one entry she made I was left with the impression that Dick is on to Eric.. he is not quite sure what it is but there is something.

8:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What was the "STFU" debacle? I'm lost.

9:24 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Jennifer :) - you n me , both, hon. we have to remain positive and hopeful. the alternative sucks.

Jackie :)- nothing is set in stone.

Cliff - man whore! :-P hehe. hands off. me first. ;)

Jackie - re: nose picking. Honestly, I haven't seen so much since the Olympic gymnastics sequences where the girls of one country are waiting for their scores.

Melissa, Thank you so much! I'm good and truly touched. Please email me at dishchicks at yahoo dot com. :)

MoNYC - I know... I'm just that kinda girl. Never give up. Never surrender.

Dan - hmmm... i think, in this instance, he's just hopelessly misguided as to our reasoning. Eric thinks it's all abou tthe showmance, and he perceives Nick as a tremendous threat... What he should be more concerned about is the number of time in BB history that habitual pawn nominees have made it to the final 3! I'm not pleased with him either, but we have to collectively acknowledge he's there to play the game, he's subject to the same paranoias of the other HGs and this role as America's Player was thrust upon him.. he didn't ask for it.

Jennifer, you read correctly... Dick smells a rat.. he just hasn't put it together yet.

9:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, if Nick goes.. Do we all agree that our Daniele deserves to win HOH?

9:36 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

melissa - umm... HELL YEAH!

9:54 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

anon - i wish i could remember.

9:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

At the end of the Dani v. Jen argument where ED poured iced tea on Jen, Nick comes to (butted in, IMO) Dani's rescue with the lamest defense ever yelling "STFU" "Just STFU" repeatedly to anything Jen would say.

10:14 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Either Dani or ED for HOH!!! I am still sending vibes over to the HG.. KEEP NICK KEEP NICK...

make it into a chant...

12:17 PM  
Blogger Jackie said...

Carolyn as BB always states... Expect the Unexpected :-D I'm just going with the theory :-( If nick goes, I'd much rather have Dick and Dani stay true to Nick and that gives Eric the 4th vote. Also I wouldn't be too happy leaving the vote up to Dustin but, LNC would then have to think about who the lil backstabber in the bunch is.

MoNYC- I think Nick's jumping to Dani's defense was about Nick thinking Jen was making snide comments about Dani behind her back instead of just addressing Dani with them. Notice while Dani was arguing with Jen, All Jen could really say was well I can think the way I want and everyone else is saying the same thing, then Dani walks away and Jen says something like behaving like a 12 year old. ( I am not quoting verbatim so no one hold me against it me ;-) lol ) As much as Nick's outbust may have caused him a vote with Jen. He had had enough of Jen's jealousy of him and Dani plus i'm sure now being on the block didn't help it any either.

12:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home