BB8Dish is Watching - Are you?
Ready to Know What's Really Going on in the BB House?!
Click Here to Get Your
2 Week Free Trial of the Live Feeds!



CLICK THE HEADER TO CHECK FOR NEW BB8DISH UPDATES

Posts of Interest: Interview with Jessica's Mom, CBS Speaks Regarding Amber, C=Venus' Donatos T's!, Favorite Quotes of the Season, FUNNY - Who Would You?, The Nick Interview,
Who Shoulda Won?, Nick's New Ebay Stuff, Mike on Ebay,10 Minute Call with Howie!, America Votes @ Final 2!, Fess Up, America!, Live Feeds Replay!!, Donatos Tribute Video, Complete Endurance Comp Coverage, End & Post Comp Clips, The Interview with Eric's Bro, Josh

COOL BB STUFF:
Download Just Added CBS TV shows at iTunes,
Win Jen's "Jensa Member" Tank!, Win a Phone Call from Dustin, Custom Made BB8 Pillows!, Big Brother DVDs, Howie/Jerzeechik's All-Star Ebay Stuff,
Cool BB8 T-Shirts & More
Zach on Ebay, Eric on EBay, Jen's on Ebay!, Nick on Ebay, Daniele on EBay, Mike on Ebay,
Big Brother 8 Ebay Search Results

BB101:Answers to: What is 153?!? FSA??, How Does a Double Elimination Week Work?,
How the End Game Works


Click Here to Visit!

BB8Dish - Ya Gotta Have it!

SPOILER ALERT!! At bb8dish, we cover the live feeds. Much of what we write could be considered a spoiler for those who only watch the broadcast on CBS. Now, we don't understand why anyone would choose to do that, since it's like forming an opinion based on 1/10,000th of the information, and they could at least try the feeds for free, but what do we know?! Check bb8dish often for Updates, videos, pics, chops, opinions, etc. xoxo, C-n-C

Big Brother 8 is Finally Here!
Let the mind games begin!!

Watch Big Brother 8 on SuperPass!
Get the 2 Week Free Trial!
Click Here to join in the fun!



Click Here to Vote for America's Player

Click Here to Vote for Dick
to Get a Reality TV Award

Google

Thursday, August 02, 2007

Big Brother 8 Possible Twist

UPDATED:
The feeds went to blue at 9:38am BBT. It's very likely the Big Brother house guests are being woken up now and will soon begin tidying the house and primping for the live show. As we know, they're all expecting an elaborate endurance HoH competition tonight, and they're all on a 24 hour lock-down, pursuant either to said comp or the plethora of banner planes.

It's gonna be a stressful day, especially for Nick fans. Since I wave my Nick banner as high as I did for some of the All Stars, that would include me.

So, I've had this thought wiggling around inside my feeble sleep-deprived brain for the past day or so, and I'd like to know your thoughts. I'm thinking we're in for a twist tonight. A big one. Here my theory:

Tonight's evicted house guest will be the first member of the jury - the first Big Brother house guest sent into sequester. But wait, you say, that makes 8 jury members. Ahh.. but there's more. In an effort to appease a mostly furious BB loving public over the debacle that has become of the America's Player situation, the producers decide the following:

Eric gets to cast his own vote, and America is the 9th and deciding vote for the finals.

Now that would be a hell of a twist, and one I'm reasonably certain we'd all appreciate.

OK, I'm off to quickly stock up on almonds, protein bars, sugar free popsicles and espresso. General Low Carb Snackage just in case it is endurance tonight! Be back soon.... curious to know your thoughts on this twist idea.

As of 9:57am BBT, the feeds are back. Dick's up. Dustin and Kail too. Jen's stirring. BB just told Nick to put on his microphone, so he must be up too... we just can't see him yet. Others soon to follow.

Dick with no nicotine for 14 hours so far... and you thought he was crabby before! I would seriously keep out of his eye-line today... He's a powder keg.

10:10am BBT
BB just did a complete roll call and told everyone to go to the HoH room. Ooh, boy.


Click here to return to the top of the blog
Watch Big Brother 8 24/7 FREE for 2 Weeks!




29 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really hope you are right about your idea....since we would be the 9th vote, and if it were a tie, it would be up to us! That would be so exciting..I would so much rather have it be that way than any other! Thanks for those thoughts! Enjoy your day the best you can Carolyn!

10:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now u went and got me all excited!!!!
I love the idea.
p.s. I still don't want Nick to go.

10:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh man, poor ED. Cig-free AND on slop. Why don't they just eliminate him now from the comp!

10:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

really like the idea, ive always thought the viewers should have a voice in who wins. so often in reality shows our favorite players (aka nick) are voted out because their too much of a threat and floaters end up winning

10:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, I lasted what 6 hours, could not stay away... Great minds think alike, this is exactly what I was saying yesterday...I emailed it to cbs in case they did not think of it, I posted the idea on the jameka banner post. Let us all try the power of positive...isn't that what the "secret" is, the idea that if you think about it or visualize it , then it will happen.....
HUMMM.....HUMMMMMM starting my positive meditation now :0) well, maybe while I do the dishes
TTFN

10:27 AM  
Blogger Cliff O'Neill said...

1.) Dick off nicotine: Any chance he could kick that disgusting habit once and for all?

2.) The "possible twist": Cute, but I don' think so. Not quite. What I think is that BB may follow Survivor and Project Runway by having three finalists at the end to choose from instead of two so as to totally throw off the "bring an unpopular coattail rider to the finals with me" strategy. My votes for a final three: Eric, Dustin & Jen.

3.) No one posted anything about what I thought was the funniest: BB: "Amber, please respect your microphone!" and her crying about it afterwards.

4.) Question: What's this deal with Dick and the drink and the hair ties???

10:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

umm to the Negative Anon.....stop bringing us down man!!!!
And as for my theory on you...well Carolyn likes us to play "nice" around here so....Have a GREAT Day!

10:30 AM  
Blogger Doug said...

Funny you mention that..

I had a little bit of the similar that, that tonights eviction (Nick) would be the first in sequester.

Also, Dick mentioned last night wanting to go off on Kail today, so I'm sure his cig free and slop diet will prepare him!

10:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

God forbid carolyn gives us something to talk about lol

10:32 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

rallen.. decided to delete him.. really can't be bothered with anonymous rude people. ever notice how the bullies never have names?

10:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Carolyn...
The power of being in charge...hee...But do not worry about the bullies we have your back.
But when the Nicksters are on edge...better not to incite a riot.

BTW...sorry but you will probably get more anons I posted on message board that your blog is the best, hopefully more good then bad...TTFN

10:36 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

awww. thanks, rallen. :)

10:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW...THAT WOULD BE FRIKKEN AWESOME. LETS HOPE YOU ARE RIGHT. WISH WE COULD VOTE TO KEEP NICK IN SINCE HE IS THE HOUSE HOTTIE. DANI A FOLL IF SHE STAYS WID DA NERD TERD LOL

10:55 AM  
Blogger Sher said...

well Nicksters... today's the day that we've dreaded. I am sooooooo on your bandwagon with the twist! They've got to be up to something...

11:04 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Carolyn you are killing me with your possible twist therory.. because now I want to know....(tapping my foot patiently waiting for blog update)LOL... seriously that would be one hell of the twist. I am really curious though what is going on in the HOH room. As far as coming off nicotine Dick can do it...(if he wants to) I have 10 months smobriety so I feel ED's pain.. I am in the mean time going to send Keep Nick vibes to the HG hoping they will get it and boot Kail out... thanks again Carolyn for the update :O)

11:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like that twist. I hope you are right Carolyn.

Deb in NY

11:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am curious if anyone from production has told Nick of the minnesota bridge colapse?? I can only assume they are checking on his family to make sure that it doesnt effect him in any way.
I like your idea on the first jury member. This means that Nick and Dani could have some more time together. This time in private!

11:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay.

If you're right about tonight ...

a) I will be SO unbelievably happy

b) Can I be the first to sign up for the psychic website you'll have to open? ; ) !!

11:39 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

lol, everyone :)

we gotta have faith...
and if not, oh well.

bummer, to be sure,
but i'll still be watchin'

re: nick's family.. i hope they're ok too. doubtful they would tell nick unless he was directly effected.

i called mine last night after a friend was kind enough to send me a message on myspace telling me about it, and everyone's good. :)

11:44 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I hope you're right....I will be so bummed if Nick goes home....

11:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your theory. If they send Dani into the sequester house I think CBS will put out a new TV show out just of the two of them lol.

11:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you have the best ideas!!! that would be amazing!!!

11:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How great would that be! We can only hope and pray this is the case.

Like I have said before your blog is the best! I live for it during the day as I am not able to get the feeds at work.

Keep up the good work!

11:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

carolyn..you got me really excited..aaahhh if only it was true.

12:09 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Frank, you're not anonymous anymore, but you're still rude. (comment not published)

12:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL, carolyn. Love ya and the dish anyway (just not Nick).

12:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so sad Nick has only a .1% chance of staying. I'm holding on to the .1% though. Nothings official until 5:30 BBT.

I LOVEEEE your twist idea!! Seeing Nick every thursday would make me feel so much better.

Hah @ ED, I hope he rips Jen a new one again, only LESS vile and vicious.

12:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,

Sorry to plug another person's site but I saw the most interesting article about Inside the BB House that I thought I'd pass on: http://blogs.courant.com/roger_catlin_tv_eye/2007/07/inside-the-big-.html

12:19 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Kudos...I love your theory and will love it more if it is true.

I am really sad about what *might* (still holding on to hope) happen tonight :(

Stacie

12:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home