BB8Dish is Watching - Are you?
Ready to Know What's Really Going on in the BB House?!
Click Here to Get Your
2 Week Free Trial of the Live Feeds!



CLICK THE HEADER TO CHECK FOR NEW BB8DISH UPDATES

Posts of Interest: Interview with Jessica's Mom, CBS Speaks Regarding Amber, C=Venus' Donatos T's!, Favorite Quotes of the Season, FUNNY - Who Would You?, The Nick Interview,
Who Shoulda Won?, Nick's New Ebay Stuff, Mike on Ebay,10 Minute Call with Howie!, America Votes @ Final 2!, Fess Up, America!, Live Feeds Replay!!, Donatos Tribute Video, Complete Endurance Comp Coverage, End & Post Comp Clips, The Interview with Eric's Bro, Josh

COOL BB STUFF:
Download Just Added CBS TV shows at iTunes,
Win Jen's "Jensa Member" Tank!, Win a Phone Call from Dustin, Custom Made BB8 Pillows!, Big Brother DVDs, Howie/Jerzeechik's All-Star Ebay Stuff,
Cool BB8 T-Shirts & More
Zach on Ebay, Eric on EBay, Jen's on Ebay!, Nick on Ebay, Daniele on EBay, Mike on Ebay,
Big Brother 8 Ebay Search Results

BB101:Answers to: What is 153?!? FSA??, How Does a Double Elimination Week Work?,
How the End Game Works


Click Here to Visit!

BB8Dish - Ya Gotta Have it!

SPOILER ALERT!! At bb8dish, we cover the live feeds. Much of what we write could be considered a spoiler for those who only watch the broadcast on CBS. Now, we don't understand why anyone would choose to do that, since it's like forming an opinion based on 1/10,000th of the information, and they could at least try the feeds for free, but what do we know?! Check bb8dish often for Updates, videos, pics, chops, opinions, etc. xoxo, C-n-C

Big Brother 8 is Finally Here!
Let the mind games begin!!

Watch Big Brother 8 on SuperPass!
Get the 2 Week Free Trial!
Click Here to join in the fun!



Click Here to Vote for America's Player

Click Here to Vote for Dick
to Get a Reality TV Award

Google

Friday, August 03, 2007

Big Brother 8 Dick at Night Show

Good Morning, BB Lovers! Please accept my apologies - I overslept! Typically I'm up by 2am BBT, and today my body just wanted more. Who among us wasn't completely drained by the events of the past week? Anyhow, It's now 5:30am BBT, and I've been up for about 30 minutes.. Long enough to see the Dick at Night Show, with special guest Jessica.

She went to bed a few minutes ago, and now he's ranting on his own. Eric is his rant target. Whoever was flying those banner planes last night: mission accomplished. Dick hasn't stopped talking about it, in terms of references to Eric and the Nerd Herd. And he's really kicking himself about not trusting Nick, and not putting more weight in Daniele's words.

Dick: Eric's a F'ing dildo. Amber should roll over and die. I've been used by the F'ing nerd herd! How embarrassing!

I'm gonna get to work on the overnights. So much went on last night, it's gonna be a long one! A long, and very important one. Please check back for the overnight report around 10:30am-ish BBT. In the meantime, have a look at the posts below for video, pics and commentary about the events of the early part of the evening.

As always, our screen cappers have been hard at work, and there are GREAT new pics ("Caps", "Screencaps", "Screenshots") from the Big Brother 8 24/7 Live Feeds over at bb8dishcaps. Enjoy! :)

As of 9:40am BBT, the Houseguests are stirring. Dustin and Kail are in the kitchen, barely just awake and already plotting. If you've gottem, spark em.


Click here to return to the top of the blog
Watch Big Brother 8 24/7 FREE for 2 Weeks!




17 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I hope Dani, Dick & yes even Jess can turn the game around... (I still think Jess sounds too much like Holly from BB5)

6:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So I fell asleep during the showtime show and I am watching it now and almost spit out my orange juice when I heard Amber say "I haven't lied to anyone in the house" WTF? Beyotch u admited to Nick on his goodbye message u lied!? GRRRRR! LOL also she said " Eric and I are the most honest thats probably why the plane banner said that. HAHAHA! Yes. I still am on the floor LMMFAO!!!!!!!

6:20 AM  
Blogger JudyD said...

It may be to late for Nick but they can exact revenge for him now.I soooo want Amber and Dustin on the block with Eric as a replacement.Then lets see what happens and who will lie the hardest to stay.Eric ruined it as America's Player when he didn't try to campaign to evict Kail this time.I don't trust him now.He had his chance but he wanted Nick gone so he could woo all the girls.As if he has the chance to be eye candy.He is so skinny and full of himself.Go Dani be true to your friend Nick and toss the snakes to the curb.

6:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank God Dick finally seen the light. Thank you Jani for the banners. I hope Dustin goes up with Eric. Break up all of that alliance.

Deb in NY

6:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love all the theories you come up with and I was rambling in an email to a friend about BB and I came up with another good twist.

Eric. Ok, he's america's player. We get to tell him what to do. But obviously this will catch up with him and he will get caught and be blamed for lying... when in fact it's america's fault.

So... what's the incentive? Do you think Eric has an automatic gaurantee to sequester??? Now, I cannot remember how many make it to sequester, but I think that would be a good incentive for him. Because it's obvious he would not make it all the way to the end because he will be caught doing one of our missions.

Your thoughts?

6:43 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Jennifer - I'm hopeful for Dick and Dani. Jess is remaining true to Eric, thus far. Still adore her!

Anon #1 - Yup.. Amber's a shoe-in for the America's player nomination this week. She did it to herself. Dumb, Dumb, Dumb.

JudyD - I've never been so impressed with Dani as I was last night. Our girl is in it to win it... As I said in a post a couple days ago when i was dreaming of her winning hoh, I'm still hoping for her to nominate Amber and Dustin, with the speech, "Last week you took out my best friend. This week one of you is going home. You decide who. I don't really care."

Deb - Ain't hindsight a bitch! I miss Nick. :(

Anonymous #2 - Thank you very much. I'm glad you're enjoying the blog. :) At this point, every HG in the house will be going to sequester, including Eric. So it would seem that no matter what, America will have a vote in the finals.

6:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i don't think Dick did a good move (he's been lacking in this department the past couple of weeks) in spilling to Jess what he and Dani's plans are. as we already know, Jess promptly got back to Eric and told him...

7:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think Dustin should go this week. I just want to see Amber fall apart. she will be useless without him. now if Amber leaves i think Dustin will not care as much.
I think Dani,Dick,Zach and Jess should banned together and deal with the rest of the house. Im tired of Jameka's holyier then thou attitude ( Jesus is against backdooring. if she wanted to save jen she shouldve voted to get kail out, that wouldve been the right thing to do).
I think by far Amber is the worst bb player ever! i thought i was gonna like her but i cant stand her and for someone who cries that much i think there are some "ISSUES" she needs to deal with.

7:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

no this week is not sequester unless they do that twist!

also "America" is just as bad as Kail cause we outed our alliance "eric"
I know he didn't agree with America last week but who ever flew those banners just got America a target on their back!

I wanted to stay in the house till sequester!
actually I wanted to win!

7:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am SO pleased at this turn in the game. Now if Dani and Dick can break up the LNC (NH 2) the way they did the MRA than everything will be golden.

Even though it's sad that Nick (and Mike to a certain extent) has/have been evicted rather than Kail and that Dani and Dick lost a true ally in Nick, I hope that they don't lose sight of what is best strategically rather than going on a personal vendetta for Nick's eviction. They should go after HG(s) at the heart of the LNC (Du-mber and Eric) and Kail because they are the most influential people here. And I say Kail in that same sentence because after an HOH, a lame-o alliance, and two evictions the woman's still here so she's obviously doing something right. I think Dani's best move is to nominate Amber and Eric or Dustin and Kail w/ Jen or the others mentioned as a third person.

Lastly, I'm also a bit bothered at how deceptive CBS w/ regards to America's Player. Maybe my attention to the blogs and live feeds have tainted my view but Joan River, Barbara Walters, and Michael Jackson combined have had less cuts than the hack job the did on the live feed footage.

7:27 AM  
Blogger Cliff O'Neill said...

Go Amber!

And by "go" I mean depart. Exit. Scram. Vamoose. Sayonara. Don't let the door hit 'cha.

Maybe you can be a product absorbency tester for Kimberly-Clark products. Yer' a natch'.

7:37 AM  
Blogger JustBeechy said...

Congrats Dani!!! I fell asleep before I could see who was HOH last night but when I logged on and found out she had won, I've been rather giddy...LOL. I so hope she nominates Amber...looking back I wish Carol had stayed. But like you said hindsight is a bitch!!

And to Nick...we'll miss ya =)

7:40 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I am soo sick of Amber, you know what?? Its not so much the lies.. I mean seriously... a honest Big Brother game, c'mon.. seriously.. but its more the crying.. and crying with the lying... I am sick of her tears, sobbing crying.. good grief...

8:06 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

sorry about that.. you're absolutely correct.. i got a week ahead of myself there. this is the last week before sequester, unless you're dani (100%safe)...

9:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just finished reading the last night's live feed transcripts. Dick totally sunk himself by aligning with Jessica. If he stopped his angry tirades long enough he'd be able to see that she's Eric's Amber to his Dustin. Man oh man was that a bad move.

9:40 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

and I just heard Danni betrays Dick & Dani... what was she thinking..?????? Can America make it any more clearer??

9:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

does anyone know what the banner said!?

if you do, send me a msg on myspace.

myspace.com/ash220

12:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home