BB8Dish is Watching - Are you?
Ready to Know What's Really Going on in the BB House?!
Click Here to Get Your
2 Week Free Trial of the Live Feeds!



CLICK THE HEADER TO CHECK FOR NEW BB8DISH UPDATES

Posts of Interest: Interview with Jessica's Mom, CBS Speaks Regarding Amber, C=Venus' Donatos T's!, Favorite Quotes of the Season, FUNNY - Who Would You?, The Nick Interview,
Who Shoulda Won?, Nick's New Ebay Stuff, Mike on Ebay,10 Minute Call with Howie!, America Votes @ Final 2!, Fess Up, America!, Live Feeds Replay!!, Donatos Tribute Video, Complete Endurance Comp Coverage, End & Post Comp Clips, The Interview with Eric's Bro, Josh

COOL BB STUFF:
Download Just Added CBS TV shows at iTunes,
Win Jen's "Jensa Member" Tank!, Win a Phone Call from Dustin, Custom Made BB8 Pillows!, Big Brother DVDs, Howie/Jerzeechik's All-Star Ebay Stuff,
Cool BB8 T-Shirts & More
Zach on Ebay, Eric on EBay, Jen's on Ebay!, Nick on Ebay, Daniele on EBay, Mike on Ebay,
Big Brother 8 Ebay Search Results

BB101:Answers to: What is 153?!? FSA??, How Does a Double Elimination Week Work?,
How the End Game Works


Click Here to Visit!

BB8Dish - Ya Gotta Have it!

SPOILER ALERT!! At bb8dish, we cover the live feeds. Much of what we write could be considered a spoiler for those who only watch the broadcast on CBS. Now, we don't understand why anyone would choose to do that, since it's like forming an opinion based on 1/10,000th of the information, and they could at least try the feeds for free, but what do we know?! Check bb8dish often for Updates, videos, pics, chops, opinions, etc. xoxo, C-n-C

Big Brother 8 is Finally Here!
Let the mind games begin!!

Watch Big Brother 8 on SuperPass!
Get the 2 Week Free Trial!
Click Here to join in the fun!



Click Here to Vote for America's Player

Click Here to Vote for Dick
to Get a Reality TV Award

Google

Thursday, August 02, 2007

Dani's Got HoH Room

Dani got her HoH room. She's about to read her letter... But before she does, she's talking to Dick. They just exchanged I love you's.

The most important thing - Dani suspects, nay, knows in her heart, it was Eric.

Half of the HGs saw the Banner Plane that flew over the house. It read "We Love Nick. Amber and Eric are Liars. LNC=NH."

Most of the house is having amazing hindsight now, realizing they evicted the wrong person...

Turn on the feeds. It's going fast and furious.

The following video was captured by TRD2006 and covers a few moments immediately following Dani's HoH win.



Click here to return to the top of the blog
Watch Big Brother 8 24/7 FREE for 2 Weeks!




24 Comments:

Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

anonymous. you're right. you're rude, and no, i'm not posting it. leave your personal attacks for another place.

11:21 PM  
Blogger Jackie said...

As much as I wanted AP to work, Eric for really selfish reasons threw it and himself to the wolves... us :-D. So glad D&D are on to him

11:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yup they voted out the wrong person. But to late now :|

11:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh and I forgot to say "Wow, Dani told Dick she loves him!" thats great.

11:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

im sorry but i really dont like how the houseguests keep saying that nick being gone is better for dani overall. They say it to make themselves feel better, as if they voted him out for a noble reason: to help daniele. why do they get to decide whats best for daniele?

11:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so glad they are onto Eric too. I loved the idea of AP but I just don't care for Eric.

11:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dani, a nice intelligent sweetheart. Unlike creepy kail!!

11:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And here I thought the show wouldn't have any redemption for Nick's eviction...
So happy Dani won!
And even happier that some of the HG saw that banner.
Wow. Eric is trying really hard to cover his tracks.
Eric in panic mode=a nervous, babbling, bad-mouthing wreck.
I know he has his fans, but as far as I'm concerned he's playing America too.

Pardon the ignorance, but what is the "Nerd Herd?" Last season reference? Can someone please explain?

Julianna

11:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love how eric and amber think they're liked lol

12:01 AM  
Blogger jborders said...

oh carolyn, if only dani had figured things out before they got rid of our nicky-bear!!! *sigh*

i could care less about eric now...in fact, i'm just gonna vote for stuff i know he won't want to do. like push for one of his buddies to go, maybe jess??? oh, that might screw up his game since he's not listening to us. grrrrr...

thanks for the great job you always do here!!!
jenny :]

12:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am actually amazed at how well Dani caught on with hours, I did not think it was that obvious. I really thought that she was going to blame Jen, then she nails it on the head....Eric messed himself up NOT listening to America.......Yes, still a reason to tune in.....lets just see who gets the veto

1:09 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Carolyn, you blog is the first thing I logged onto this morning...thanks.. but anyways I am sooo happy that Dani is HOH whooooo whoooooooo!!! I think she will ultamitately avenge Nick's departure.

5:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey yall !!! on my way to work, im sure the live feeds will be great 2day ! congrats for Dani and im glad she finally told Dick she loves him.

5:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok,so here is my Goodbye...It has been fun...what a week and a half or so. But with everything going on with Jess being coiled up by the snake and all of this, it has honestly got to be too much. I do not know why but I really feel bad for a few of the guests ...(no not Jenbot) and it hurts me to see so I will stick to the TV and no feeds.
Some will say it is a only a game, but for some reason this season is worse than any other for the backbiting and lying and there are few that show their true colors, even to themselves...WHAMBER...perhaps it is because this house is filled with die hard fans and they are so paranoid. I guess I think it is just a game but when I start to take the game too seriously I have to just get over it. So Carolyn...KEEP fighting the good fight , and if I do fall off the bandwagon, this will be my first stop

5:38 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Rallen!!! :( You will be sorely missed. I'm secretly hoping your willpower doesn't last long! :P

We all got a little over-involved last week. You are not alone.

It was just so hard to have to watch what they did to Nick... Then have the hope of Kail's DoR.. then not, then then watch them realize the error of their ways so soon after. Painful.

We all just have to remember, it's a game. It's a game. it's a game...

6:01 AM  
Blogger JudyD said...

Hi Carolyn great blog today.I am so proud of Dani for winning HOH.Now it's her turn to make those liars pay.Revenge is sweet but nominating Amber and Dustin is even better.If one of them wins POV then replace with Eric who I gather isn't America's Player any longer since he isn't playing for us now.Keeping Kail and Jen in will make foe better entertainment.I just can't handle Ambers crying fits which are soooo fake and Dustin is such a idiot for losing all that money he could have won but then he would have done what Amber told him to do any way.So here's to the new HOH may she have the best week yet.

6:13 AM  
Blogger JudyD said...

Thanks for posting so quick.What is the census on who she should nominate this week?I am going for Amber and Dustin.What do you know about american veiwers wanting Eric out for not trying to get Kail evicted?Thank you again for the best blogs ever for BB8.

6:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

rallen, I am so sad you are going, I understand though. I will be watching a lot less not that I went back to work. I actually was going to stop watching that Nick got evicted but i am so interested now that Dani got HOH and they saw the banner.

Goodbye :0(

6:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so happy about Dani wining the HOH. I don't like Nick gone, however I think this will really turn the game around and I see Dani getting this ball rolling. This is about to get really good!
Very happy to see the daddy and daughter embracing!

7:06 AM  
Blogger Cliff O'Neill said...

Well folks, it's another week for me to be upset and freakin' out. Grrr.

(Fingers crossed for Amber's eviction and Jen & Eric's safety.)

7:30 AM  
Blogger Marianne said...

I am pissed about the banner. I am mad for them targeting Eric. He isn't lying to be there for himself, he is lying for us. I am SUPER happy it called Amber out, but clearly being aligned with Eric for this is not good.

7:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe I missed something because all I am watching are the network airings... but didn't Eric campaign to have Kail voted out this week?? Despite the fact that he obviously wanted the bigger threat, Nick, voted out. It seems to me that he has been put in a no-win situation. He is forced to vote against his own choice for Kail to be evicted, and because he was not forceful enough to sway the entire house everyone is pissed. I just don't get it. Everyone loved the Nick & Dani storyline and hated to see Nick go, but Dustin & Amber are the ones who put him on the block. And lest we forget, his closest allies Dani & Dick voted for Nick to go. They had the opportunity to try to sway a vote or two, and with Zack & Eric they could have sent Kail packing. I think some people (women especially) are just disappointed that they are missing their eye candy.

8:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Carolyn, did you get the comment about trying to get an interview with Nick for your blog. I don't know if I actually sent it because I was in a rush to leave for work. Keep up the great work.

8:46 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

anonymous.. yeah, you definitely missed something if all you're watching is the network. the whole thing with eric "campaigning" to oust kail was b.s. designed exclusively to keep the tv-only audience from being as pissed as the rest of us. it was the most dishonest edit in BB history.

9:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home