BB8Dish is Watching - Are you?
Ready to Know What's Really Going on in the BB House?!
Click Here to Get Your
2 Week Free Trial of the Live Feeds!



CLICK THE HEADER TO CHECK FOR NEW BB8DISH UPDATES

Posts of Interest: Interview with Jessica's Mom, CBS Speaks Regarding Amber, C=Venus' Donatos T's!, Favorite Quotes of the Season, FUNNY - Who Would You?, The Nick Interview,
Who Shoulda Won?, Nick's New Ebay Stuff, Mike on Ebay,10 Minute Call with Howie!, America Votes @ Final 2!, Fess Up, America!, Live Feeds Replay!!, Donatos Tribute Video, Complete Endurance Comp Coverage, End & Post Comp Clips, The Interview with Eric's Bro, Josh

COOL BB STUFF:
Download Just Added CBS TV shows at iTunes,
Win Jen's "Jensa Member" Tank!, Win a Phone Call from Dustin, Custom Made BB8 Pillows!, Big Brother DVDs, Howie/Jerzeechik's All-Star Ebay Stuff,
Cool BB8 T-Shirts & More
Zach on Ebay, Eric on EBay, Jen's on Ebay!, Nick on Ebay, Daniele on EBay, Mike on Ebay,
Big Brother 8 Ebay Search Results

BB101:Answers to: What is 153?!? FSA??, How Does a Double Elimination Week Work?,
How the End Game Works


Click Here to Visit!

BB8Dish - Ya Gotta Have it!

SPOILER ALERT!! At bb8dish, we cover the live feeds. Much of what we write could be considered a spoiler for those who only watch the broadcast on CBS. Now, we don't understand why anyone would choose to do that, since it's like forming an opinion based on 1/10,000th of the information, and they could at least try the feeds for free, but what do we know?! Check bb8dish often for Updates, videos, pics, chops, opinions, etc. xoxo, C-n-C

Big Brother 8 is Finally Here!
Let the mind games begin!!

Watch Big Brother 8 on SuperPass!
Get the 2 Week Free Trial!
Click Here to join in the fun!



Click Here to Vote for America's Player

Click Here to Vote for Dick
to Get a Reality TV Award

Google

Thursday, August 02, 2007

Dani is our New HoH

Thank goodness!! After the drama of the past few days, this is just what she (and we) needed.

Congratulations Princess Daniele! Long may You Reign!




photos by ddugo


Click here to return to the top of the blog
Watch Big Brother 8 24/7 FREE for 2 Weeks!




25 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WTG Dani!!!!!! We had faith you in!

HAPPY DAY FINALLY!!!!!

Deb in NY

9:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YES DANIELE WE'RE PROUD OF YOU!!!

ps- i think eric might have earned some sweet points when he defended Dani against Jen!! :)

9:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!

aww ... this is a little bitter/sweet though ... i wish Nick was still there ... thank you so much for doing this blog - it's wonderful!

Any chance she'll Nominate Dustin and Amber ... maybe Dick will clue into the fact that they will be screwed if they don't get rid of a lot of members in the LNC.

Although Dani will most likely want to nominate Jen.

9:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ps. can we remind everyone to go over to the cbs website and vote for AMBER to be nominated?!?!?

:D!

i'd love to see eric's face opening that one!

9:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY!!! IM SOOO EXCITED.

i wonder how nick feels about this....

even though hes gone i cant wait to read his interviews.

I went from upset and teary at the end of the show to estatic.

big brother sure does play with my emotions. jeez.

9:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it is so great Dani got it!!!!! Now she needs to get whaaaamber or Jen out of the house. Do you think that Amber is shitting herself about now with all the lies she told?

9:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let us hope that she does a good job this week.

9:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

why is amber crying now? She is really getting on my nerves, she has to go.

9:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh I have been voting for Wamber all night....

9:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think she will nominate Amber and Jen or Jen and Kail
so if you want eric to have it easy vote Jen

9:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Revenge has never been sweeter!

Apparently Daniele said 'This is for Nick' after she won. And she was wearing his bandanna! Is there a chance someone got a picture of that?!

I hope she nominates Dustin and Amber, or someone from LNC

9:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have to Admit personally I would live for WAAAAMber to go next because she is a two faced BIACH and Strategically I would like Dustin to go because he is an underhanded Weasel. Therefore I decided to vote for DUMBER because I would like them to be on the podium together. I think that would be SWEET! By voting for Dumber I mean I voted for Dustin a billion times and then I voted for Amber a billion times.

This is definitely not only because I absolutely loved Nick and they traitored him out it is mostly because I think that both of them are so devious that they absolutely cannot be trusted.

9:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

carolyn,ive been trying to put my name in,but it wont let me
=[

but anyway,im sooo proud of daniele.
i cried so hard when she won.
not like amber cries,just.. i was so happy for her!!

and i cried when nick left too
so sad.

9:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Carolyn I just came up with a GROOVY idea. Since you were able to get iinterviews with others you probably could successfully get an interview with Nick. I am sure you are working on strategizing it already.

9:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have on the feeds now and I can't stand looking at her miserable face anymore, she is bothering me now more than kail or jen!

9:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Revenge is SWEET!!!! Now if she can only keep her promisse to kail...I for one hope she had her fingers crossed

9:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please, can somebody leave a comment in this link to answer a question for me?

Here's my question: Why is Amber moping around like she just attended a funeral? Did I miss something?

I greatly appreciate anybody's input. THANK YOU.

9:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It will be Amber or Eric with maybe kail thrown in...THEY saw the Banner!!! It is out amber and Eric are liars!!
I have never been so happy......

10:09 PM  
Blogger Cliff O'Neill said...

Really bummed about Dani. Really.

Just hope that this results in Amber heading out and Dustin being safe.

I can't wait for Amber to realize that America hates her.

Oh, please let my Jenny be safe!

10:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cliff..Ok something you and I agree on...Jen, For once I do not want to see her go. She and Dick are actually a lot alike....quit giving me that look...they both get you from the front...no rearending..hm I won't say it but starts with a D and rhymes with crustin'
As bottom of the barrel I think she is, she is honest also, it seems, so get the snakes out and let the rest wrestle!!

10:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Katie, he already said he was sure that " he was not popular in the eyes of america"
NO joke!!!

10:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good for Dani. I hope she puts Kail and Amber up! Kail I haven't trusted from day 1 and Amber is taking jen's place as far as me disliking them goes.

11:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I mean... Dani is cool and all, but I'm not too sure I'm "happy". This just means that ED is in charge, not necessarily her. In addition, I just about hate 75% of this cast. Yes, Jen is weird, but that doesn't mean she should be treated like they are treating her. It's like a flippin mob mentality or somthing...

3:39 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Whoooooo whoooooo Dani!!!!!!! Not only is she HOH but she exchanged I love yous with her dad...

5:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

THANK GOODNESS!!!!! CONGRATS TO DANI!!! LOVE HER

NOW GET JEN OUT OR KAIL.... THEN WORRY ABOUT THE LIARS!!! AMBER!!!

6:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home