BB8Dish is Watching - Are you?
Ready to Know What's Really Going on in the BB House?!
Click Here to Get Your
2 Week Free Trial of the Live Feeds!



CLICK THE HEADER TO CHECK FOR NEW BB8DISH UPDATES

Posts of Interest: Interview with Jessica's Mom, CBS Speaks Regarding Amber, C=Venus' Donatos T's!, Favorite Quotes of the Season, FUNNY - Who Would You?, The Nick Interview,
Who Shoulda Won?, Nick's New Ebay Stuff, Mike on Ebay,10 Minute Call with Howie!, America Votes @ Final 2!, Fess Up, America!, Live Feeds Replay!!, Donatos Tribute Video, Complete Endurance Comp Coverage, End & Post Comp Clips, The Interview with Eric's Bro, Josh

COOL BB STUFF:
Download Just Added CBS TV shows at iTunes,
Win Jen's "Jensa Member" Tank!, Win a Phone Call from Dustin, Custom Made BB8 Pillows!, Big Brother DVDs, Howie/Jerzeechik's All-Star Ebay Stuff,
Cool BB8 T-Shirts & More
Zach on Ebay, Eric on EBay, Jen's on Ebay!, Nick on Ebay, Daniele on EBay, Mike on Ebay,
Big Brother 8 Ebay Search Results

BB101:Answers to: What is 153?!? FSA??, How Does a Double Elimination Week Work?,
How the End Game Works


Click Here to Visit!

BB8Dish - Ya Gotta Have it!

SPOILER ALERT!! At bb8dish, we cover the live feeds. Much of what we write could be considered a spoiler for those who only watch the broadcast on CBS. Now, we don't understand why anyone would choose to do that, since it's like forming an opinion based on 1/10,000th of the information, and they could at least try the feeds for free, but what do we know?! Check bb8dish often for Updates, videos, pics, chops, opinions, etc. xoxo, C-n-C

Big Brother 8 is Finally Here!
Let the mind games begin!!

Watch Big Brother 8 on SuperPass!
Get the 2 Week Free Trial!
Click Here to join in the fun!



Click Here to Vote for America's Player

Click Here to Vote for Dick
to Get a Reality TV Award

Google

Saturday, August 18, 2007

Big Brother 8 Early Evening Rundown

6:40pm BBT
Dick & Amber
HAMMOCK

Dick goes to check on Amber in the Hammock and see if she's ok. He gives her a bit of a pep talk about being on the block...

Amber: It's hard.
Dick: I know! I thought I was going last week. I was sure of it. You have a 50/50 shot. Anything can happen.

Here's the clip:

Captured by Quirkydude


Shortly after this, at 7:15pm BBT, Amber and Jameka have the first in a series of talks about how Amber needs to go talk to Dani, and try to make a deal with her. This is the ongoing theme of the evening.

Jameka: I think Dani will use the veto to put up Eric.
Amber: Dani is selfish, she may not take me off.
Jameka: I think Dani will use the veto, if you offers her a deal. I think she would use it anyway, but she'll want to get something out of you if she can.

CUT TO:
8:33pm
Hammock
Amber & Jameka
Jameka: So what do you think?
Amber: I think it's a golden opportunity for them to get rid of Eric or Jen... they'll probably come to both of us. Dick said, 'you have a 50-50 shot of staying or going'. He's really good at that... It's a f'd up situation. It's a win for them if I go home, cuz I get along with everyone... Then again, if they get rid of Eric, it puts a target on their back... Are they really scared of that? I don't think so... If they were smart, they'd get rid of Eric. That breaks up Eric and Jess... but..
Jameka: Do you realize they're going to make deals with everybody that they don't go up next week?
Amber: You're smart.
Jameka
: As much as Jen doesn't want Eric to leave, they're gonna be like, make us a deal that you wont put us up if you win HoH next week.
Amber: I know that's true, but how much can they trust that? Look at Eric's track record...

Rare moments of lucidity, coupled with paranoia...

Meanwhile, Eric, Jen and Jess are enjoying themselves in the jacuzzi. Dick's on the couch chatting with them...



Click here to return to the top of the blog
Watch Big Brother 8 24/7 FREE for 2 Weeks!




9 Comments:

Blogger Cliff O'Neill said...

I'm watchin' you, blonde lady! I know people at Hooters! One call from me and you'll never sell wings in this town again!

9:12 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

hehehe... thank God you're here, Cliff. :)

9:17 PM  
Blogger JudyD said...

Ok you two is DAni going to save Amber or Jameka and then put Jen up?I am really hoping it stays the same they need Jen later in the game.They need to get rid of Amber now before it's too late.My brain can't take much more of her(Amber) antics.Again thank you both Carolyn and Cliff for making this the best site ever.

9:32 PM  
Blogger Cliff O'Neill said...

Carolyn,

Love ya right back! (And how I wish I could do this stuff for a living.)

Anyhoo ...

Hearing Amber & Jameka do their thing in the hammock is melting brain cells for me. (Or is it that it's given me an uncontrollable urge to reach through my skull and crush them with my bare hands?)

I knew that Jam had made the Top Model comment, but now they're freakin' serious about it! And Jam thinks that Amber's going to get all these offers for free education and public speaking contracts?!

I thought you couldn't get psychoactive drugs in the house?

And how funny is it that Zach has entered robots in BattleBots! When I first saw thing, I saw a generic hunk. Who knew he was a big nerd with the personality of a doorstop?

And seeing Dani's reaction?

Priceless.

For everything else, there's BunnyTard.

10:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Carolyn, I hope you get a youtube off Eric saying "Fuck you America" on BBAD last night...I do believe he is a tad upset with us and our voting!!!!

11:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does Dani not understand that she could be evicted on Thursday too?

She has no HoH bargaining chip I know, but she should still campaign for herself. I mean at least try lady. Dayum.

12:56 AM  
Blogger Jess said...

I am just torn at this point. I was saying that Jen should stay a little longer and that Amber should be next to go but now I just don't know. I feel like it's so easy for Dick and Dani to get in Amber's head and that they might be able to use her later in the game. I am really uncomfortable with the Dick/Dani/Eric/Jess alliance right now for 2 reasons. (1)Jen is too tight lately with Jess and Eric and I see a problem in the near future with them starting their own crusade against Dick and Dani. (2)Eric talk of not being loyal to the alliance agreement he made with Dick and Dani. I don't trust him, as most of the people left in the house don't. I think Amber would side with Dick and Dani against Eric before Jen would. I can't stand Amber, but right now I dislike Jen more because I feel she's a bigger threat to Dick and Dani than Amber. Then, they will need to get rid of Jameka, then Amber, then Eric, then Jess, and finally Zach.

6:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want Jen to stay. She's really grown on me. Jess, Eric & Jen are my top 3. If Dani is going to backdoor Jen (I am still hanging to a glimmer of hope this WILL NOT happen), here is my fantasy and what I hope happens:

Come Thursday, Jen is evicted and then there is a big TWIST. Jen, the beautiful BunnyTard, as the evicted houseguest, gets to choose all by herself who walks out the door with her. And of course, she picks Dani. Karma baby!

I know this is unlikely to happen, but one can dream. I think it would be great if on Wednesday, BB told ALL of the HG to pack their bags. That would really freak em out!

Just my fantasy.

As far as the JEDD Alliance, I think Dani is more of a risk and backstabber and would go against the alliance before Eric would.

I know they agreed not put eachother up and not to vote eachother out, but what if they disagree on who to evict?

As of now, Dani wants Jen gone, and we know Eric & Jess would prefer for Jen to stay. So unless they decide together as an alliance each week who to evict, the JEDD alliance may self destruct, when each "side" of it pushes for what THEY want, instead of what the GROUP wants.

For example, if Jen ends up staying, knowing how bratty and selfish Dani is, she will be pissed and at that point I see the alliance being done. So for this alliance to work they really need to decide if they are going to vote as a group and if they are not, they need to have an agreement that it is what it is, whoever is gone is gone, and they keep moving towards the goal of the final 4.

I think if these 4 stick together, no matter what, and do not turn on eachother I believe they will prevail to the final 4. But as we all know, Expect the Unexpected....

7:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a gut feeling Dick may be counting his chicks before they hatch and is setting himself up for a BIG disappoint.

12:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home