BB8Dish is Watching - Are you?
Ready to Know What's Really Going on in the BB House?!
Click Here to Get Your
2 Week Free Trial of the Live Feeds!



CLICK THE HEADER TO CHECK FOR NEW BB8DISH UPDATES

Posts of Interest: Interview with Jessica's Mom, CBS Speaks Regarding Amber, C=Venus' Donatos T's!, Favorite Quotes of the Season, FUNNY - Who Would You?, The Nick Interview,
Who Shoulda Won?, Nick's New Ebay Stuff, Mike on Ebay,10 Minute Call with Howie!, America Votes @ Final 2!, Fess Up, America!, Live Feeds Replay!!, Donatos Tribute Video, Complete Endurance Comp Coverage, End & Post Comp Clips, The Interview with Eric's Bro, Josh

COOL BB STUFF:
Download Just Added CBS TV shows at iTunes,
Win Jen's "Jensa Member" Tank!, Win a Phone Call from Dustin, Custom Made BB8 Pillows!, Big Brother DVDs, Howie/Jerzeechik's All-Star Ebay Stuff,
Cool BB8 T-Shirts & More
Zach on Ebay, Eric on EBay, Jen's on Ebay!, Nick on Ebay, Daniele on EBay, Mike on Ebay,
Big Brother 8 Ebay Search Results

BB101:Answers to: What is 153?!? FSA??, How Does a Double Elimination Week Work?,
How the End Game Works


Click Here to Visit!

BB8Dish - Ya Gotta Have it!

SPOILER ALERT!! At bb8dish, we cover the live feeds. Much of what we write could be considered a spoiler for those who only watch the broadcast on CBS. Now, we don't understand why anyone would choose to do that, since it's like forming an opinion based on 1/10,000th of the information, and they could at least try the feeds for free, but what do we know?! Check bb8dish often for Updates, videos, pics, chops, opinions, etc. xoxo, C-n-C

Big Brother 8 is Finally Here!
Let the mind games begin!!

Watch Big Brother 8 on SuperPass!
Get the 2 Week Free Trial!
Click Here to join in the fun!



Click Here to Vote for America's Player

Click Here to Vote for Dick
to Get a Reality TV Award

Google

Friday, August 17, 2007

Big Brother Amber & Jameka Have it All NOT Figured Out

7:28pm BBT
Hammock
Amber & Jameka
Amber has it all figured out... Almost

Jameka: Well, well, well, what do we have here? Alright, so what's your theories. I have mine too.
Amber: 1st of all, I think we're both gonna be here next week. i think Eric, Jessica, Dani and Dick are taking themselves to the F4. You're a pawn right now to get me to go home, since you can't play for the next 3 Hoh's.. Obviously, since I have a daughter, I clean, i get along with everybody.. This week is to get me out of here..
Amber: This week is to get me out of here, and I'm going to win PoV. I had a vision for a reason. If I do, my guess is she'll nominate Jen... My guess is she's gonna nominate Jen, cuz everyone hates her.
Jameka: but i think that's more of a reason to keep her.. so then you go to Zach, cuz who cares about him?
Amber: I don't think she's gonna go to Zach. I think that Dani is full of shit.. Everything she said.. The only reason you're up is to get me out of here... I feel like God did this for a reason to make us stronger... No one knows we're as close as we are. I'm a big threat in this game, because of my situation, and I do get along with everyone... Jess gets along with everyone..
Jameka: Eric made it clear, Jess made it clear.. that they want good people to win this game. That means Me, You, Eric and Jessica.
Amber: They're playin' us, Jameka.
Jameka: We'll see... I really want someone who's deserving, not someone who's malicious... I know what my motives are, and I don't they're not evil.. I know there's a reason that people who are deceitful who always win.. This ain't my life. This doesn't define me. It is a game. I did what I did with a good heart, with good intentions.. I'm not saying I'm giving up, but I'm just not gonna have that stress...
Amber: Not to mention it's all pre-determined...
Jameka: At this point, we still have a strong alliance of 4... All it takes is one of them to go...
Amber: Eric and Jess are aligned with us, and Dick and Daniele.
Jameka: And in the meantime, Eric is still shuckin' and jivin' with Jen.


Watch Big Brother 8 24/7 on SuperPass


Amber: If both of us stay this week, we're gonna be the new Jen and Kail. Up every week...
Jameka: Whatever man..
Amber: Today in the shower I was like F this. I'm ain't gonna cry no more. I'm done hurtin'. Just like Janelle did... Started winning half way through... I'm gonna win that veto.
Jameka: With Dustin being gone, with Nick being gone..

They've lost their minds...

Jameka: Hands down.. biggest mistake.. Keeping Eric.
Amber: I know.
Jameka: BS.. Biggest Mistake. Haven't talked to him since. You talked to Eric?
Amber: No... I will win HoH. It's my time, man. It's our time.
Jameka: I don't know Amber. I just refuse to believe this is it. I'm so amped up. If they f'in had PoV tonight, I'm f'in ready. It's different, amn.
Amber: I'm done with Jessica and Eric. I'll still be cool with them, but...

Still talkin'... Amber's vision, etc., etc... Now they've moved on to accusing Nick of coding the letter to tell Daniele who she can and cannot trust in the game.

Amber: What's the deal with Daniele
Jameka: She misses her boyfriend, Nick, and it's her birthday.
Amber: Did you notice in Nick's letter how he was like, say hi to Zack and said nothing about me? That was a sign.
Jameka: That was planned, that was code. You think they (Dani and Nick) didn't talk about that before he left?

Ain't Paranoia Grand?!

Amber: Come on, God. You gotta pull through for us this week.
God: Amber, I'm kinda busy. Big Earthquake in Peru. Hurricane approaching the Caribbean. Ongoing war in Iraq...

Here's a little clip, captured by teslad:


Jameka: If E-D is standing there next to Jess, I will vote for E-D, because E-D has never lied to me... Jess, man.
Amber: Yeah.
Jameka: I don't know if I am just mad, or if I really mean it, cause sometimes when I'm mad I speak when I should just not say anything... but I want to say more than this... but it's not even worth it.


Click here to return to the top of the blog
Watch Big Brother 8 24/7 FREE for 2 Weeks!




24 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"it's God's way of showing us man ... week seven - i mean .. what are the odds?"

lol they're totally in their own little world ... hilarious.

7:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, I'm so sure God gives "visions" to someone who says the GD word every 5 minutes...I wonder if it's like that vision she had last week of winning HOH last night...

In the spirit of my pal, James....DUMBASS!

8:03 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

For real, I'm so sick of hearing about "The Vision".

I'm a psychic and I predict that Amber will cry 462 more times, tell 784 more lies, and say she is sooo honest and has never lied in this game 542 times before walking out the door next week...LOL!!!

8:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I'm a big threat in this game..."




Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

8:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

good lord. If I have to listen to those hypocrites anymore...I'm going to pull my hair out.

I'm so glad the feeds are rinally showing the other houseguests....some sanity at last.

8:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

question ... has anyone been watching the HG's eat dinner and totally planned their meal for the next night because of it ... i've now got an unshakeable craving for taco's. At least I don't have to think about what i need to eat tomorrow night.

8:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are we sure big brother checked all their bags for, narcotics?? Because surely thet dont believe all this gump they are spewing??Jan

8:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well 50/50 aint bad!

~im

8:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

stacy, Thanks I needed a good laugh, my day has been a real bad one...jan

8:29 PM  
Blogger Cliff O'Neill said...

Ya know, it's funny. Lately I had kinda forgotten how much I want to hurt Amber. Probably because for a while I hadn't had to listen to Amber.

shudder

And Jameka. Poor, poor Jameka. There are moments I almost like her. None of those moments involve her being in the same room with Amber.

Here's the thing. Amber's just, quite obviously, a totally deluded narcissist (and when (99% or reality show contestants are narcissists, she reaches American Idol reject heights).

But Jameka. I find her more disturbing because I find her more difficult to dismiss. Me, in my own life, from my own perspective, I have encountered individuals like her who appear kind, loving, apparently reasonable under most circumstances. But come within a mile of a topic that even smells like religion and you get (or I have gotten) a lot of the same stuff that Jameka utters. In fact, more than once I've gotten some of the exact same phrases she's used at her most delusional.

Which really scares me.

Who knew in 2007 you'd see two strict Calvinists on reality TV?

8:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lord, I am a good person too! I deserve to win also!

Geezzz, is Amber short of a couple marbles? Is she so delusional that she believes her own LIES? Is Jam crazy enough to sit there and listen to that crazy....????

I am not there 24/7 but I am ready to throw myself into the rabbit hole.

Sorry.... AMEN!

8:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lmao Carolyn you forgot the church music!
I never thought I would say this but Amber is smarter then Jameka.
I think Ambers brain came back since Princess Dustin is gone.
I never knew Jameka was so stupid.
They don't know Jen is the target. If one of them pick Jen in the pov they are stupid. I am so glad Amber told Dani she wont be mad if she is put up and wont talk shit about her lol. More lies from saint Amber. I thought it was nice of Dani to ask Jameka if she was ok and that it was personal. Jameka said Dani is full of shit.
BTW I had enought of their visions, dreams etc.

Deb in NY

8:56 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

i'm fadin' fast, kids... been at it for 16 hours today... gonna get some sleep. night everyone :) enjoy the feeds!

9:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

for once cliff, i agree with you about jameka. never mind dumber as she is a waste of space. with all these 'godliness' spewing from jameka's mouth, and the fact that she really believes them is scary and dangerous. they're both very delusional - dumber being hilariously delusional, while jameka being scary delusional. i think Dick adds to their delusions. they truly believe that he is the devil-incarnate...

9:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think that is so funny that she compared herself to Janelle! Newsflash Amber - Everyone hates you!!!

I've heard about enough of her freaking vision! lmao She is the biggest freaking liar!!! And SO irritating! I was so happy that Dustin was evicted and that Dani won HOH!

In reference to a past fight with Amber and Dick - who lets their 8 year old daughter watch live internet feeds?!?! Am I the only one that sees a problem with that?!?! And the fact that she discussed her drug addiction and lying about abortions is ok for her daughter to hear?!?!

9:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Serena,
I believe her daughter is five years old.

9:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Carolyn I will be sending my dentist bill to you. I cannot laugh this hard after the root canal and NOT hurt something. The God quote = PRICELESS! If God was paying attention to these women I would stay away from the backyard and the highest point that lightning might hit!!

9:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

AHAHAHAHAHA Oh man, I love the God caption... I guess they do not realize what current events are occuring outside the BB walls but they much know that there must be more important things to pray about!? Goodness... ahahah lol, too funny bb8dish!

10:32 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

bequi & anon- Thank you.

3:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahahahahaha... she is soo delusional *amber*.. "I'm a huge threat in this house!" hahaha "I had a vision, I'm gonna win POV" right amber, just like your vision that said you'd win HoH this week...hahhahaa...

& I'm really getting sick of hearing her talk about God and to God..

anyone notice..first she tried to connect herself with Kail because "they're both mothers"... and that didn't work so she's attached herself to Jameka because "they both have God".... that is SO lame!! She wasn't even TALKING about God or to God until she figured out that Jameka is a huge regligious person... then all of a sudden, she found God...

GIVE ME A BREAK AMBER! I SEE RIGHT THROUGH YOU!

4:23 AM  
Blogger Evel Girl said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

5:17 AM  
Blogger Heidi Petrelli said...

There are so many levels of wrong in that conversation. I think footnotes may be needed...

5:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Angie,

Oh I must be confused... on the showtime hours I thought Amber said she was 8 and then on the show Julie said she was 5 but Amber said she was going into 3rd grade... who knows... either way who lets their kid at either age watch live internet feeds on an adult show!?!?

Oh one of my favorite Amber moments that has me rolling on the floor laughing is when she says she wants to be on America's Next Top Model and says "I have the looks, hair and personality!" Seriously is she that dilusional?!?! Apparently but it is SO funny!!!

6:29 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

i'm escaping for a bike ride while the hg's are sleepin' :) comment publishing will resume as soon as i return..

6:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home