BB8Dish is Watching - Are you?
Ready to Know What's Really Going on in the BB House?!
Click Here to Get Your
2 Week Free Trial of the Live Feeds!



CLICK THE HEADER TO CHECK FOR NEW BB8DISH UPDATES

Posts of Interest: Interview with Jessica's Mom, CBS Speaks Regarding Amber, C=Venus' Donatos T's!, Favorite Quotes of the Season, FUNNY - Who Would You?, The Nick Interview,
Who Shoulda Won?, Nick's New Ebay Stuff, Mike on Ebay,10 Minute Call with Howie!, America Votes @ Final 2!, Fess Up, America!, Live Feeds Replay!!, Donatos Tribute Video, Complete Endurance Comp Coverage, End & Post Comp Clips, The Interview with Eric's Bro, Josh

COOL BB STUFF:
Download Just Added CBS TV shows at iTunes,
Win Jen's "Jensa Member" Tank!, Win a Phone Call from Dustin, Custom Made BB8 Pillows!, Big Brother DVDs, Howie/Jerzeechik's All-Star Ebay Stuff,
Cool BB8 T-Shirts & More
Zach on Ebay, Eric on EBay, Jen's on Ebay!, Nick on Ebay, Daniele on EBay, Mike on Ebay,
Big Brother 8 Ebay Search Results

BB101:Answers to: What is 153?!? FSA??, How Does a Double Elimination Week Work?,
How the End Game Works


Click Here to Visit!

BB8Dish - Ya Gotta Have it!

SPOILER ALERT!! At bb8dish, we cover the live feeds. Much of what we write could be considered a spoiler for those who only watch the broadcast on CBS. Now, we don't understand why anyone would choose to do that, since it's like forming an opinion based on 1/10,000th of the information, and they could at least try the feeds for free, but what do we know?! Check bb8dish often for Updates, videos, pics, chops, opinions, etc. xoxo, C-n-C

Big Brother 8 is Finally Here!
Let the mind games begin!!

Watch Big Brother 8 on SuperPass!
Get the 2 Week Free Trial!
Click Here to join in the fun!



Click Here to Vote for America's Player

Click Here to Vote for Dick
to Get a Reality TV Award

Google

Friday, August 17, 2007

Big Brother Nomination Ceremony Spoiler

*Spoiler Alert*
**
*
*
*
The Nomination Ceremony is over.
*
**
*
Jameka's upset...
Eric is conferring with Jessica to make sure she feels ok about everything...
Very hard to hear their whispers...
Amber's just fresh out of the shower...
No Tears...
But Notably, She said NOTHING to either
Eric or Jessica
Take that as sufficient info if you like...

Jameka's laying outside the HoH Room,
Praying and talking to herself...

As HoH
Daniele has chosen to Nominate

Jameka & Amber
***
This is 100% Confirmed.


With Amber's Nomination,
Eric's America's Player Task is Complete.

Here's how we got there...
~I feel pretty safe saying Amber & Jameka,
but we do not have confirmation yet,
and BB's doing a bloody good job of hiding Amber,
which could be indication enough alone...~


6:59pm BBT - More Trivia

Someone in production is just having a good time with us...
Wankers.


Feeds back... Still waiting for confirmation.
OK, that's enough.

Dani's speaking to Dick.
He just said he wants to be in the Veto Comp.
Dani responded, "You have to be. The only one who can't is Jen."


f





Click here to return to the top of the blog
Watch Big Brother 8 24/7 FREE for 2 Weeks!




16 Comments:

Blogger chasingxscars said...

OMG WHO WAS NOMINATED?!?!?!

6:49 PM  
Blogger Rallen said...

I am going off for the weekend..probably no internet..gasp, but I feel pretty confident that it will go off without a hitch, only snag being Jen wins pov and takes someone off, to prove to zach he is not "in" but we will see mon, have a great weekend Carolyn!

7:07 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

danser.. refresh.. always refresh :)

rallen - have a wonderful weekend! :)

7:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I kind of hope Jen wins it and keeps the noms alone. I want Amber or Jam gone.

7:12 PM  
Blogger Jess said...

i am so happy with the nominations but i hope and pray jen wins the veto!!! i want either jameka or amber to go and honestly, i don't care which one goes as long as one of them does. they both drive me crazy!!!!

7:12 PM  
Blogger chasingxscars said...

AAAAAAAAAAAGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Carolyn- I've been on this site for the past hour, and recurrently throughout the day lol. keep up the good work.

omg jen better not win pov if she knows what's good for her hehe. I'm praying for God (and the BB house) to send Amber home. I wonder if she'll see that coming.

7:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I heard that Jen was America's choice? Is this true Carolyn?

Deb in NY

7:20 PM  
Blogger Cliff O'Neill said...

I knew it. I knew it. I knew it.

Those jerks are gonna cost me my lovely JenBot!!!!

Grrrrr.

7:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

is Amber in a coma? i havent seen her cry since last night when her daughter was mentioned.

~im

7:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I believe that between the twwo of the nominees, Jameka is the one who needs to go. I know that she can not play in the hoh comp. but she is very smart and has a much better way of making people like her, I think that amber has cryed her way past everyones last nerve. Put jameka in the final two and she will win.... what so you think... Jan

7:26 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Deb - No. They advertise for all of us to vote for it... Hasn't happened yet.

Cliff. Keep the faith.

7:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amber: I had a vision for a reason.

oh Amber and your visions again... *lol*

~im

7:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think Deb meant America's choice for Eric to get nominated.

7:39 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

that guy - good point

Deb - Did you mean for Eric's Task? If so, That was Amber.. tons about it in my overnight report.. He spent over an hour up in HoH with Dani & Dick last night pushing for Amber's nom.

7:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Carolyn. Yes that guy was right, I meant America's choice for the nom's. Thanks that guy :)

Deb in NY

10:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm with everyone in here... I used to despise Jen and want her gone! Though I don't really like her now I don't hate her as much as I used to and would much rather have Amber or Jameka walk out the door. Both of them drive me crazy. But I guess Amber more so... Then she could join her buddy in sequester! lol I guess my wanting her out is strictly because I can't stand to listen to her crying and being a hipocrit anymore!!! I'm sorry but I have a strong faith in God and these people are driving me crazy!!! I really HATE when these people think that God is going to reach down and help them win a freaking reality show game! My son has leukemia and I have met so many others who are raising sick kids and if he is wasting his time on something like that instead of our kids, the war, etc I'm going to be REALLY pissed come judgement day! :) I don't understand how someone could be that dilusional where they believe that God is going to support them in a game based on lying and screwing people over?!?! Sure it makes for good watching and I LOVE the show but come on... do we think God loves the show?!?! :) Ok done ranting! Amber just really irritates me!

6:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home