BB8Dish is Watching - Are you?
Ready to Know What's Really Going on in the BB House?!
Click Here to Get Your
2 Week Free Trial of the Live Feeds!



CLICK THE HEADER TO CHECK FOR NEW BB8DISH UPDATES

Posts of Interest: Interview with Jessica's Mom, CBS Speaks Regarding Amber, C=Venus' Donatos T's!, Favorite Quotes of the Season, FUNNY - Who Would You?, The Nick Interview,
Who Shoulda Won?, Nick's New Ebay Stuff, Mike on Ebay,10 Minute Call with Howie!, America Votes @ Final 2!, Fess Up, America!, Live Feeds Replay!!, Donatos Tribute Video, Complete Endurance Comp Coverage, End & Post Comp Clips, The Interview with Eric's Bro, Josh

COOL BB STUFF:
Download Just Added CBS TV shows at iTunes,
Win Jen's "Jensa Member" Tank!, Win a Phone Call from Dustin, Custom Made BB8 Pillows!, Big Brother DVDs, Howie/Jerzeechik's All-Star Ebay Stuff,
Cool BB8 T-Shirts & More
Zach on Ebay, Eric on EBay, Jen's on Ebay!, Nick on Ebay, Daniele on EBay, Mike on Ebay,
Big Brother 8 Ebay Search Results

BB101:Answers to: What is 153?!? FSA??, How Does a Double Elimination Week Work?,
How the End Game Works


Click Here to Visit!

BB8Dish - Ya Gotta Have it!

SPOILER ALERT!! At bb8dish, we cover the live feeds. Much of what we write could be considered a spoiler for those who only watch the broadcast on CBS. Now, we don't understand why anyone would choose to do that, since it's like forming an opinion based on 1/10,000th of the information, and they could at least try the feeds for free, but what do we know?! Check bb8dish often for Updates, videos, pics, chops, opinions, etc. xoxo, C-n-C

Big Brother 8 is Finally Here!
Let the mind games begin!!

Watch Big Brother 8 on SuperPass!
Get the 2 Week Free Trial!
Click Here to join in the fun!



Click Here to Vote for America's Player

Click Here to Vote for Dick
to Get a Reality TV Award

Google

Saturday, August 18, 2007

Overnight Report

Note: Saturday/Today= VETO COMP, Players not yet chosen.
BB8dish will be here with updates, spoilers, pics & videos throughout the day...

Here's the Overnight Report!

Eric Talks to Amber for the 1st Time Since Dustin Left.. then Jameka


10:20pm BBT
HOOKAH ROOM
Eric & Amber

Eric: So how're you doing?
Amber: Well, my best friend's gone.. I'm up on the block..
Eric: Umm.. I don't really know what you discussed with anyone else, and it doesn't really matter to me... For me, it was a very difficult choice and a purely strategic one. It was one that I think a majority of the people that were involved in the voting process agreed upon, and I had a very wdifficult time with it. On a personal level, it was difficult for me. I went back and forth with it. I still don't know if it was the correct choice, but only time will tell. I thought it was a risk, but one that I thought needed to be done at this time. I think that there's certain times in the game that things need to happen. It was sort of a last minute gut instinct thing, and it seemed that it was a thing that a lot of people were feeling and thinking as well. You obviously know how I feel about him personally, but I tried for once to separate the game from my personal feelings... I've been trying to balance the 2 as much as possible... Personally, it was a very difficult choice, but strategically, I felt it was my very best play..
Amber: Am I mad at you? No. Am I mad at Jessica? No. Am I mad at Daniele for putting me up? No. I'm not like that. The only thing that makes me mad is that it was Dustin's vote that kept you here last week.
Eric: I'm aware of that... I made it abundantly clear to everyone that what he did for me last week was above and beyond. I completely agree with you. I would not be here if it wasn't for him.
Amber: You do what you had to do. Everyone voted what was best for themselves. I'm not mad. I'm fine...
Eric: I think you've been incredible. If it was a reverse situation, I don't think I'd have taken it nearly as well. It was sad. We were not proud, we were not giggling, Ultimately, we took a risk to shake things up, and it's one that could pay great dividends, or I could be the next one out the door. I did have personal reasons for it. I think he was very dangerous, and a major threat to win the whole game. i think that at times he had major deals in place with everyone.
Amber: I don't know about that.
Eric: He told me... he had deals with Kail, deals with Jen... Albeit, he rallied behind me in an incredible way that I was immensely appreciative of, but I never felt like I personally was important to his cause.. just me as a number...

Captured by xx2000xx


Eric: As it relates to who will remain in the house, there are enormous targets, people who need to go, how to think, how can I BE in the final 4, rather than 6 or 7. There's a multitude of ideas floating around. All I can do is figure out ho to stay... Although it may be difficult to understand or believe, I thought there were more scenarios for me to stay (if he left). There was really nothing to it, no scenarios, nothing concocted... There were a couple of brief last minute discussions... nothing huge... This was a choice that basically was made individually by everyone, and then collectively agreed upon by all.
Amber: Well.. why didn't you tell Dustin. You asked me to tell you if you were leaving.
Eric: A couple of reasons. One, it was fairly cowardly of e, and it wasn't my choice, it was a collective opinion, it wasn't on my shoulders, it was a collective, at large agreement. Additionally, how the hell should I know what Jen and Zach are ever going to do? There was part of me thinking, maybe he will stay, and I hope to have a good relationship with him if he does. The way it all shook out was very very last second. It was impossible to find an appropriate time to have a discussion with you, with Jameka...
    ***VERY Long story short, he's working her final two vote... and he continues doing it for a very long time after this.

Amber: I just feel like, in the group.. How can I trust that there is even a group any more?
Eric: I think we should all talk, the four of us... I was very surprised that you guys were nominated. I thought I would be for sure...
Captured by xx2000xx


Amber's final plea to Eric is that she's "100% alone" in the house now, and then come the waterworks.

After about an hour, at 11:20pm BBT, Eric wraps things up with Amber, and moves directly on to Jameka. Meanwhile, in the backyard, Jen is talking to Jessica about the veto comp, and how she'd really like to have America's Choice already... it'll be so much fun to get out of the house!

Eric's conversation with Jameka is almost identical to what he laid out for Amber. The difference is, she lets him drone on forever, doing her Mmm Hmm thing, and when he's finally done, she calls him out on his alliance with Dick, Dani and Jess. Here's a clip:



Dick & Eric - Buddy Buddy While the rest of the House Sleeps.
Done with the hysterics, the MEN settle into the BackYard to Talk about Man things... like how happy they are to be done with talking to Amber and Jameka, and how stupid they are.

1:10am BBT
BACKYARD
Dick & Eric

Eric: I finally got the "so what the eff happened?!" from both of 'em... back to back... I finished Amber and then Amber says to Jameka, "I believe you and Eric should talk right now."
Dick: It took them this long to figure out that it was you?
Eric: At least there is no confusion about the vote this time..(both laugh). I just said over and over that "it was strategic... it wasn't easy". They said how upset they were a million times.., I said I understood... I made a choice... I'm sorry.
Dick: It's the first time they're on the block... Amber was on the block 1st week, but...
Eric: Amber and Jameka were on the worst food comp team. All the guys were on the same team, all the beer pong people were on the same team... then they were nominated... they have negative zero idea that there's anything else happening here. They haven't put the pieces together at all... I'm happy with that. It's even funnier.
Dick: ...so stupid. It is what it is. I never said anything about f'ing mentioning you... I just said that I did what I had to do to get Danielle off the block.
Eric: We were all going to be following each other out the door! Now we're gonna be the final four.
Dick: Jameka wont fly under the radar the whole f'in game. Zach is flying through.
Eric: Zach comes to everyone, telling them what they want to hear. He contradicts himself all the time... He's a hero in his own mind, he believes his own hype. His perception is... crazy. Is Zach really this bad, or is he throwing everything? Jameka said to me, "I think that's just the problem. We're 50 days into this, and we still don't know the answer."

Eric: They both asked me outright: "Was this some sort of masterplan that you orchestrated?" "Did you and Jess trick Dustin into offering himself up as a pawn?" I told 'em, "The sad thing is, no. It was a last second sort of thing that every person voting all universally agreed upon. You can put it all on me, but we all did it. If it was a tie it would've been the same result."

They're having a nice time talking together. Dick offers up his theory on the 3 stupidest moves in the game, so far:
  1. Dustin offering himself up as the pawn.
  2. Mike practically begging Me to put him up.
  3. Jameka giving up 5 HoH's.


Eric: If I were watching the show, I can tell you for a fact, I would absolutely loathe Amber, Jameka and Zach. If I were watching I would hate all 3 of them. Regardless of how anyone is playing, why wouldn't you want, you and me and Dani and Jen and Jess on the show? We're the ones who make things entertaining. Jeez.. the others make the nerd herd look like they were desirable.
    ***BINGO! America, he's hearing us now.

Dick: I can't even tell you how glad I am that Dustin's gone.
Eric: I have not missed him for even a second. I felt no remorse when he walked out the door.

Here's the clip. Very funny stuff. :)



Eric & Dick chat for ages.. Everything old is new again. The rest of the house is asleep, and Dick and Eric are up till all hours talking. Dani wakes up at 2am, thinking it's 8am, and comes out to join them for a bit. Clip:



Click here to return to the top of the blog
Watch Big Brother 8 24/7 FREE for 2 Weeks!




14 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I still don't like Eric. He's too opinionated and seems like he believes everything he says is fact. He's a classic know-it-all in my eyes.
I know this has nothing to do with his gameplay or anything like that, I just personally get irritated by his one eyebrow rise whenever he's telling us the voting results for his tasks.

I'm still rooting for Daniele, and for her to align with Jen. :P
I don't really care for anyone else but those two.

6:24 AM  
Blogger Cliff O'Neill said...

Save The BunnyTard Save The World.

6:30 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

cliff - hehe ;) i'm rooting for her too... i had a vision.. jen will win veto. ;)

(i'm going for a bike ride while the HGs are sleeping... comment moderation will resume in a bit)

6:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let's start off on a positive note here: I LOVE Wambers hair...
On the other hand, I am over her and she needs to join Dustin in Mexico... Buh Bye

Diane

6:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm. I read the comments... I'm glad I am not the only one who likes Jen. Seriously though I was.

6:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is it just me or did Eric say something about America having a second vote after Dick said he would of left if Dustin and Amber where the final two.

8:26 AM  
Blogger Anonymous said...

Amber is the biggest BSer on this show. She lives in a fantasy world.
America's Next Top Model look out!
She believes that every guy in the BB house wants her and of course last but not least she is America's choice. HAHAHAHA

We need a montage of all of her lies and big brother dreams.

8:28 AM  
Blogger Jess said...

i hate jen because i think she is too self-centered and i hate the way that she is constantly staring at herself and running her fingers through her hair (which needs a trim because it is a little dead) and i just think she can't be trusted. i do want her to win veto so that amber and jameka can still be on the block and amber can get out the door. if she misses her "best friend" so much, maybe she should go and be with him. they could probably find her some of the drugs she's been crying so hard for :)

8:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

randell- Yes, Eric does have some odd facial tics,but I think they're related to problems he's mentioned before (nerves,weak stomach, allergies.etc.)...and they are more pronounced when he KNOWS what he's saying isn't fact.

I still think he is the HG with the most intelligence,scope and objectivity, though.

How frustrated was he trying to get through to Amber last night?
Carolyn- Have a wonderful,refreshing, well deserved bike ride!

8:37 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

anonymous :) - Thank you! I did. Just got home. Now let's wake up those House Guests, and get this party started. Jen's got another Veto to win!

8:44 AM  
Blogger Heidi Petrelli said...

Speaking of Eric-turns out he also stares at himself in the mirrors almost as much as Jen.

9:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Randell-
Eric is my favorite HG, but his eyebrow thing is kinda annoying, lol.

8:37 Anon-
I agree with you. He is definetly smart and knows the game the best. That's why I think he deserves to win--he's just the best player all-around. I never thought I'd say this, but he is starting to piss me off with the playing both sides thing.

10:12 AM  
Blogger Lucy said...

Cliff - your comment made me laugh. Very witty.

Kelly-Ann - I like Jen as well. She is an interesting character and is strong enough to not let what others think about her spoil her game plan.

10:23 AM  
Blogger Mike M. said...

Cliff...
line of the day without hesitation!! LOL.

10:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home