BB8Dish is Watching - Are you?
Ready to Know What's Really Going on in the BB House?!
Click Here to Get Your
2 Week Free Trial of the Live Feeds!



CLICK THE HEADER TO CHECK FOR NEW BB8DISH UPDATES

Posts of Interest: Interview with Jessica's Mom, CBS Speaks Regarding Amber, C=Venus' Donatos T's!, Favorite Quotes of the Season, FUNNY - Who Would You?, The Nick Interview,
Who Shoulda Won?, Nick's New Ebay Stuff, Mike on Ebay,10 Minute Call with Howie!, America Votes @ Final 2!, Fess Up, America!, Live Feeds Replay!!, Donatos Tribute Video, Complete Endurance Comp Coverage, End & Post Comp Clips, The Interview with Eric's Bro, Josh

COOL BB STUFF:
Download Just Added CBS TV shows at iTunes,
Win Jen's "Jensa Member" Tank!, Win a Phone Call from Dustin, Custom Made BB8 Pillows!, Big Brother DVDs, Howie/Jerzeechik's All-Star Ebay Stuff,
Cool BB8 T-Shirts & More
Zach on Ebay, Eric on EBay, Jen's on Ebay!, Nick on Ebay, Daniele on EBay, Mike on Ebay,
Big Brother 8 Ebay Search Results

BB101:Answers to: What is 153?!? FSA??, How Does a Double Elimination Week Work?,
How the End Game Works


Click Here to Visit!

BB8Dish - Ya Gotta Have it!

SPOILER ALERT!! At bb8dish, we cover the live feeds. Much of what we write could be considered a spoiler for those who only watch the broadcast on CBS. Now, we don't understand why anyone would choose to do that, since it's like forming an opinion based on 1/10,000th of the information, and they could at least try the feeds for free, but what do we know?! Check bb8dish often for Updates, videos, pics, chops, opinions, etc. xoxo, C-n-C

Big Brother 8 is Finally Here!
Let the mind games begin!!

Watch Big Brother 8 on SuperPass!
Get the 2 Week Free Trial!
Click Here to join in the fun!



Click Here to Vote for America's Player

Click Here to Vote for Dick
to Get a Reality TV Award

Google

Friday, August 10, 2007

C=Venus Strikes Again

Below is C=Venus' response to Jameka from Last night. Before today, I'd never thought to ask CV for an artist's statement before. I hope you enjoy this rare treat... and the new chop.
    C=Venus: "... Not that Christians are infallible, mind you, but I thought Jameka had a tad more maturity than she really did. Despite Dick's taunting, I wish she would have held back. But then again, after living in that hotbed of hate for over a month I guess anyone can get fed up past the point of return.

    Nonetheless, I was embarassed that Jam would stoop to that level and I think she will be too once she sees the mess on YouTube and realizes that her family, church and school faculty will also see it. Not to mention the kids she counsels. Yikes!! This game has gotten pretty mean and nasty with most of those HGs, and although I'm glad someone stood toe to toe with ED (who I Iike btw, so sue me), rather than slinking off into the shadows (or trashing him behind his back like the "men" do) however, using profanity to make a point about your Christianity rather defeats the purpose.

    I've been a fan of Jameka's thus far and I sure hope that behavior was a passing fancy and not a sign of things to come.
    "


To visit C=Venus' site and see more of her Big Brother Chops, please click on the pic above.

Labels:



Click here to return to the top of the blog
Watch Big Brother 8 24/7 FREE for 2 Weeks!




8 Comments:

Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

anonymous #2 - Not Carla, just Carolyn. I accept full responsibility. You can tell who posts any given article by the name at the bottom of it.

4:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I absolutely LOVE that Jameka was giving it back to Dick just like he was dishing it out. LOVE IT. She kept talking over him like he does to everybody else.. that was awesome. :D

5:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey carolyn im anonymous #2 i forgot to sign my name LOL

5:13 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

bianca - hey! so much nicer when there's a name attached! sorry it was offensive to you hon. basically, chops are the equivalent of celebrity roasts...

5:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think that the picture is kind of racist, but it is funny.

If I were one of Jameka's students who she called in for counseling for doing bad stuff, if she asked why I was doing bad things I would answer "Your dawter and your mothuh, your dawter and your muthah!"

7:59 PM  
Blogger cinderella said...

It's funny how Dick can trash talk anyone and that is entertaining, but if Jameka stands up for erself, she's a hypocrite.

Christianity does not mean sh's perfect! If Dick was in your face launching personal attacks would you handle it nearly as well? Give me a break!

10:22 AM  
Blogger Donna said...

Jameka is an embarassment to me, as a Christian, she does not represent the Christianity that Iam familkiar with.

11:14 AM  
Blogger Donna said...

My Christianity teaches me to "Turn the other cheek"
Whatever happened to "Sticks and stones can break my bones but names can never harm me"?

11:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home