BB8Dish is Watching - Are you?
Ready to Know What's Really Going on in the BB House?!
Click Here to Get Your
2 Week Free Trial of the Live Feeds!



CLICK THE HEADER TO CHECK FOR NEW BB8DISH UPDATES

Posts of Interest: Interview with Jessica's Mom, CBS Speaks Regarding Amber, C=Venus' Donatos T's!, Favorite Quotes of the Season, FUNNY - Who Would You?, The Nick Interview,
Who Shoulda Won?, Nick's New Ebay Stuff, Mike on Ebay,10 Minute Call with Howie!, America Votes @ Final 2!, Fess Up, America!, Live Feeds Replay!!, Donatos Tribute Video, Complete Endurance Comp Coverage, End & Post Comp Clips, The Interview with Eric's Bro, Josh

COOL BB STUFF:
Download Just Added CBS TV shows at iTunes,
Win Jen's "Jensa Member" Tank!, Win a Phone Call from Dustin, Custom Made BB8 Pillows!, Big Brother DVDs, Howie/Jerzeechik's All-Star Ebay Stuff,
Cool BB8 T-Shirts & More
Zach on Ebay, Eric on EBay, Jen's on Ebay!, Nick on Ebay, Daniele on EBay, Mike on Ebay,
Big Brother 8 Ebay Search Results

BB101:Answers to: What is 153?!? FSA??, How Does a Double Elimination Week Work?,
How the End Game Works


Click Here to Visit!

BB8Dish - Ya Gotta Have it!

SPOILER ALERT!! At bb8dish, we cover the live feeds. Much of what we write could be considered a spoiler for those who only watch the broadcast on CBS. Now, we don't understand why anyone would choose to do that, since it's like forming an opinion based on 1/10,000th of the information, and they could at least try the feeds for free, but what do we know?! Check bb8dish often for Updates, videos, pics, chops, opinions, etc. xoxo, C-n-C

Big Brother 8 is Finally Here!
Let the mind games begin!!

Watch Big Brother 8 on SuperPass!
Get the 2 Week Free Trial!
Click Here to join in the fun!



Click Here to Vote for America's Player

Click Here to Vote for Dick
to Get a Reality TV Award

Google

Friday, August 10, 2007

Dani's Letting Dustin Have it!

On all feeds. Spark em up.
8:55pm BBT
BACKYARD- Couch
Dani & Dustin
Dani: You say one thing to my face, then you go around talking about me behind my back and making up names for me.

Dustin: People don't perceive you and your dad together, you are individual people.
Dani: Ok, Eric. That's out of Eric's mouth. People don't see you as an individual either.

Dustin: You made choices that put you in this position.
Dani: I know that. Unfortunately I trusted people who lied (Dustin), and it didn't turn out the way it was supposed to. It's a game, it's a game, I don't care. I'm not taking it on a personal level.
Dustin: I'm sorry that I haven't been nice to you these past 2 weeks.
Dani: It means nothing. You turned right around the next day and did the same. I've never done anything to you. Jameka won't even look at me because of what my dad said to her. i can't control him. I don't think I should have to. It would be like you telling Amber what to do. If you all want to take it out on me, that it is your issue, and it's a personal problem.
Dustin: The way you spend time with him... it's like you're condoning his behavior.
Dani: If you want to think that, that's fine. It's not my problem. It's not condoning it. It has nothing to do with me.

Dustin: (condescending) I'm sorry that your relationship with your dad wasn't the best over the last few years.
Dani: I'm not looking for pity.
Dustin: (dripping sarcasm) Oh, I'm not giving you pity. I'm not a pity party person.
Dani: (sarcastic back) Oh, Thanks Dustin. I never wanted to bring personal stuff into the house.
Dustin: (indignant) I've never asked about your personal life.
Dani: This is different than you and Joe or Carol and Jess. You'll leave here and never see Joe again after the wrap party. Jess and Carol? Please. This is my life.

Clips:
Captured by BB8House
Thanks to thatguy for finding this one!


This next clip starts at the very end, when they've moved on to insincere apologies and wishes. The last 90 seconds of the clip are extraneous. Dustin makes all kinds of promises, and promises not to harp on Daniele, or make fun of her, etc, etc, and then runs straight in to Amber to repeat the whole conversation and make fun of Dani some more. Amber, the obedient acolyte, then runs upstairs to repeat everything to Jessica and Jameka, so they can all have a fun little Dani bashing session.

Captured by BBFanz


Click here to return to the top of the blog
Watch Big Brother 8 24/7 FREE for 2 Weeks!




18 Comments:

Blogger Benjaman said...

Letting him have it??? More like two liars lying to each other. She is as bad as he is. One word to describe them both ... tired.

8:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I think I just threw up for the second time in my mouth."

I love it!

:)

9:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

All I can say Dani I am with you on that second timer (threw up in her mouth)... We are all getting sick of Whamber and Dustin...

9:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dustin and Amber = Dumber

9:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

man I didnt get to see it are you going to post it so we can see it?

9:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WTG DANI! I am so proud of the way Dani held her own against the lowlife Dustin. He is no match for her. She is much smarter with a hell of alot more class.
So proud of you Dani!!!!

Deb in NY

10:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

To all the conspiracy theorists out there.. here's an instant classic.

10:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Final thought for the night...." I have settled it within myself that probably Dumb (Eric) or Dumber...(Amber and Dusty) Thanks Tella 4 that....anyway that Dumb or Dumber will probably win in the end,that is the way it has been going the last few actual season(not all-stars) But in the end we will see who the true winner is, Amber is going to be a nurse...yeah right, Dustin umm maybe bar openings and the occasional grand opening of a car wash, and I could point out what the rest of the wastes to society will be doing...but Dani, is already a winner...and there is always Amazing race, Dick has won something back with Dani, Nick is already fielding offers...In the end the "good guys" will still win..even if it is not in the BB house.....Goodnight all!

10:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I found links to a few DR attempts of interfering...

BB8: more about Diary telling them what to say 7/10/07
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3yFsoyVF-w

BB8 Eric gets coaching story 7/14/07
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BeKdrkzRFg0

Producers screwing Dick and Daniele 8/3/07
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LL2aAVyJ_oA

BB8: Amber talks about her DR with Eddie
(correction, Kenny Rosen Co-Exec Prod 8/9/07
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_n6h967ussk

Jen Discusses DR Influence on BB 8/9/07 transcript
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ic56tDkc3L0

Big Brother Cheats - Jen talks about the Diary Room 8/10/07 BEST
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cD70IptvQs4&NR=1

1:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well I think its all silly to say ones less of a lair than the other as they all have lied and went back on teammates, its part of the game. As far as Eric I don't like him but hey they got upset cause of how the votes went and blame it on him but just look at all of you people that voted for it that way. The whole group including so many bloggers favorites Dick and Dani are a bunch of MTV's Real world / Road rules rejects. This is the first season that they all just plain stink and you wish you could vote them all off. I miss the Howie, Janelle, Chill Town and others where it was more fun to watch than just a bunch of crying and abusive behavior. All we get is seeing a bunch like Eric and Dick acting as they are Gods gift to the game when we know several of the all-stars would take them out easy. Talk about scrapping the bottom of the barrel for players.

5:32 AM  
Blogger Evel Girl said...

I'll give you and your dad your time... then when you are ready you come talk to me? Are you even serious? Who made him king s**t of everything? Since Zach won't use the veto I really hope he doesn't win it. I want someone who will use it so Dustin goes up.

5:49 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Tella - thanks for all the youtube references! :)

Codinome & Anon#1 - ditto.

Anon #2 Done. :)

Debi Me too!

Rallen - Yup. The Turd Herd's 15 minutes ends the minute they walk out the door. And they'll be as shocked as the S6 original NH were... Can't wait for the looks on their faces at the finale.

5:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't understand why this blog likes Dani so much. Shes an awful player. "this is my life" -- she hasn't talked to her dad in years obviously she doesn't really care too much about that. She blames Eric for voting off Nick...she cast a vote too. She had a choice too...like she said - shes an individual. What about Dick saying it was whats right for Dani because Nick is getting too personal basically. In my opinion Dani is as stupid as the rest of them. Eric is the best talker in the house (which is a good thing when your playing this game) and I've decided I like Jessica.

The funny part is when people complain about Big Brother interfering. Have you ever read the book that this show was based on??? Plus they've got a show to do so who cares?

~S

6:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been avoiding the feeds because the self righteous looks on Dustin, Amber, Jameka, and Eric's faces just make me ill.
I watched Dani take down Dustin and it was the best feed ever! Everytime he tried to get the upper hand (the benevolent king) she cut him off at the knees. You go, Dani!

7:32 AM  
Blogger Cliff O'Neill said...

They both make me bilious. But for her accommodation of Dick and his disgusting actions ...

Chickie, hope that slop tastes good! Enjoy! Hope you get it for another week!

8:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really feel bad for Daniele. EveLDicK's presence has really messed with her game. She's right, no one knows what it's like. I feel for her. She's truly her own person and nothing like her outspoken and yes, rude father. I think Dick is one of the MOST entertaining characters out there. He really tells it like he sees it. I respect that. Everyone has talked crap about everyone else. That's all part of the BB game. Kudos to Daniele for being able to rise above her father and remain cool, calm, and collected. She's an amazing person.
~jenn

9:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ugh, Dustin makes me want to throw up in my mouth too. He is so fake and insincere.

1:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dustin and really does think he rules that house man ...
it really get on my nerves ..
i swear that no one good ever wins Big Brother .. always boring sucky ppl that win .. but i keep watching every year lol

1:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home