BB8Dish is Watching - Are you?
Ready to Know What's Really Going on in the BB House?!
Click Here to Get Your
2 Week Free Trial of the Live Feeds!



CLICK THE HEADER TO CHECK FOR NEW BB8DISH UPDATES

Posts of Interest: Interview with Jessica's Mom, CBS Speaks Regarding Amber, C=Venus' Donatos T's!, Favorite Quotes of the Season, FUNNY - Who Would You?, The Nick Interview,
Who Shoulda Won?, Nick's New Ebay Stuff, Mike on Ebay,10 Minute Call with Howie!, America Votes @ Final 2!, Fess Up, America!, Live Feeds Replay!!, Donatos Tribute Video, Complete Endurance Comp Coverage, End & Post Comp Clips, The Interview with Eric's Bro, Josh

COOL BB STUFF:
Download Just Added CBS TV shows at iTunes,
Win Jen's "Jensa Member" Tank!, Win a Phone Call from Dustin, Custom Made BB8 Pillows!, Big Brother DVDs, Howie/Jerzeechik's All-Star Ebay Stuff,
Cool BB8 T-Shirts & More
Zach on Ebay, Eric on EBay, Jen's on Ebay!, Nick on Ebay, Daniele on EBay, Mike on Ebay,
Big Brother 8 Ebay Search Results

BB101:Answers to: What is 153?!? FSA??, How Does a Double Elimination Week Work?,
How the End Game Works


Click Here to Visit!

BB8Dish - Ya Gotta Have it!

SPOILER ALERT!! At bb8dish, we cover the live feeds. Much of what we write could be considered a spoiler for those who only watch the broadcast on CBS. Now, we don't understand why anyone would choose to do that, since it's like forming an opinion based on 1/10,000th of the information, and they could at least try the feeds for free, but what do we know?! Check bb8dish often for Updates, videos, pics, chops, opinions, etc. xoxo, C-n-C

Big Brother 8 is Finally Here!
Let the mind games begin!!

Watch Big Brother 8 on SuperPass!
Get the 2 Week Free Trial!
Click Here to join in the fun!



Click Here to Vote for America's Player

Click Here to Vote for Dick
to Get a Reality TV Award

Google

Friday, August 10, 2007

Amber Talking to God in HoH - Video

Amber Chats with God up in HoH
Captured by TheRealDeal2006


Amber Chats with God, Part 2


Click here to return to the top of the blog
Watch Big Brother 8 24/7 FREE for 2 Weeks!




19 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had a prayer JUST like that...but without the whole big brother award money on the line. But for nursing school...

3:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

UUUUGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!Would someone please send this freak to the Looney Planet????

3:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is she praying to God? Or is she praying to the CBS and the world to forgive her? Not sure who she is really trying to convince she is a good person?

More she talks more she tells the world. How dumb is she? I give up..

3:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was pretty stunned when I realized that Amber was talking and crying alone in the room talking to good.

I wasn't sure what to make of Amber's individual requests to god.

I notice that people pray in the house out loud. I wonder if that gets you noticed more? It also appears the house guests feel they get better results by going to the second floor. I guess the higher up you are, the closer to god..

3:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

U have got to be kidding me, she is only doing that for the cameras. Plz. If her behind hadn't turned on Dick and Dani, she would've been fine, but she had to stick with the Drama Queen, Annoying Geek and the so called Christian. Too bad, i use to like her, now she is just a puppet for Dustin, and how pathetic is that. Why is it that these women depend on Dustin? Plz wake up and smell the coffee ladies, before u drown in it. Can't wait for Dustin and Eric to get what they deserve. Eric isn't playin for America he is playing for himself. Such a joke.

3:52 PM  
Blogger Chelle said...

well when i prey i dont ask to do good in competitions....I ask to be strong.......I hope i dont ever see Amber the Nurse once i graduate from Nursing School...she is even duluded to think she is being such a great person......Have you seen this great person she is referring to?

4:17 PM  
Blogger ERICSAGEEK said...

PLEASE GOD PLEASE I WANNA BE A REAL BOY

4:27 PM  
Blogger ERICSAGEEK said...

please God please I wanna be a real boy.

4:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

is she talking to God or her Mommy??
She sounds like shes 5!

4:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it's time i reserve a spot for Amber at Bellevue. For all you non NYers Belevue is a mental hospital. Amber could benefit from it. Trust me I am a nurse Amber could never be a nurse.

Deb in NY

4:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How dare people make fun of somebody's prayer! Who do you people think you are?!?!

4:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear God , I know your busy with Amber’s NEEDS and all.. But could you give me a new Corvette, I don’t need it today .. just add it to the lists of Ambers..

Thanks Daniel

P.S. Can you please tell Lucifer ..to tell Dick to lay off Amber.. Her nerves are all missed up.. I mean really.. Come On.. He is just soooo mean..

5:07 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Daniel - hehehe

5:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

to anonymous (re: who are we to make fun of someone's prayer?) First, I do NOT believe that was a sincere prayer for one second. As horrible as it was for Eric to threaten to use Amber's personal info against her in the house...SHE is the one who admitted manipulating her real-life boyfriend by telling him that she was prego when she wasn't! Don't you think she is capable of trying to manipulate everyone else with her "prayer"? By saying she wants to be a nurse. And as far as that goes...hmmm, do they let former drug addits hand out the meds in your local hospital? I really don't know anything about becoming a nurse, but I would think they would run some kind of check on that.

Her comments about it being too hard to go to school because she is "a mom and has to work so hard to make ends meet for everyone" makes me want to kick her in the butt. When I was 29 years old I went back to school--I was also a single parent (freshly divorced). I had a 9 year old and 1 year old of my own and was a foster parent to a 4 year old and an 8 year old. I also worked full time. But I wanted it and I wanted it bad. I took night classes and online classes and I worked hard. I did homework after the kids went to bed at night and got very little sleep--fell asleep on a psych book more than once LOL But if you want something bad enough you get up off your crybaby backside and do it. God can't go to class for you.

And, while I'm up here on my soap box, I'd like to add that I'm tired of the whinning about how "mean Dick is". Get over it! Some people are mean--fact of life. Amber (and the other HGs for that matter) need to either stand up to him and let him know he can't push you around or get out of his way!! I'm not defending his behaviour--just stating a fact.

5:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LMAO @ Daniel

5:18 PM  
Blogger Cliff O'Neill said...

I have zero problem with making fun of anyone's supplications to unicorns in the ether.

5:23 PM  
Blogger Anonymous said...

PLease GOD Please make Amber drown in her tears.

5:45 PM  
Blogger Evel Girl said...

Cliff- Unicorns in the ether? That's too funny!

8:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so sick of that freak using "prayer" in an attempt to defend herself and make herself look good to America. She is /so/ lucid.... so fake.
Her and Jameka are just repulsive and creepy to me. They make my skin crawl.
"I'm a good person because I talk about God and incessantly pray" just doesn't work for me. People have to be judged on their actions.

11:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home