BB8Dish is Watching - Are you?
Ready to Know What's Really Going on in the BB House?!
Click Here to Get Your
2 Week Free Trial of the Live Feeds!



CLICK THE HEADER TO CHECK FOR NEW BB8DISH UPDATES

Posts of Interest: Interview with Jessica's Mom, CBS Speaks Regarding Amber, C=Venus' Donatos T's!, Favorite Quotes of the Season, FUNNY - Who Would You?, The Nick Interview,
Who Shoulda Won?, Nick's New Ebay Stuff, Mike on Ebay,10 Minute Call with Howie!, America Votes @ Final 2!, Fess Up, America!, Live Feeds Replay!!, Donatos Tribute Video, Complete Endurance Comp Coverage, End & Post Comp Clips, The Interview with Eric's Bro, Josh

COOL BB STUFF:
Download Just Added CBS TV shows at iTunes,
Win Jen's "Jensa Member" Tank!, Win a Phone Call from Dustin, Custom Made BB8 Pillows!, Big Brother DVDs, Howie/Jerzeechik's All-Star Ebay Stuff,
Cool BB8 T-Shirts & More
Zach on Ebay, Eric on EBay, Jen's on Ebay!, Nick on Ebay, Daniele on EBay, Mike on Ebay,
Big Brother 8 Ebay Search Results

BB101:Answers to: What is 153?!? FSA??, How Does a Double Elimination Week Work?,
How the End Game Works


Click Here to Visit!

BB8Dish - Ya Gotta Have it!

SPOILER ALERT!! At bb8dish, we cover the live feeds. Much of what we write could be considered a spoiler for those who only watch the broadcast on CBS. Now, we don't understand why anyone would choose to do that, since it's like forming an opinion based on 1/10,000th of the information, and they could at least try the feeds for free, but what do we know?! Check bb8dish often for Updates, videos, pics, chops, opinions, etc. xoxo, C-n-C

Big Brother 8 is Finally Here!
Let the mind games begin!!

Watch Big Brother 8 on SuperPass!
Get the 2 Week Free Trial!
Click Here to join in the fun!



Click Here to Vote for America's Player

Click Here to Vote for Dick
to Get a Reality TV Award

Google

Friday, August 10, 2007

Eric's Doing it!!!

He's up in HoH right now, completely setting Dustin up for the fall.

Eric: Zach has promised me that if Dick is on the block, he's voting him out. I didn't even ask him for it! He volunteered it.

Dustin: I just want to make the speech. I have one all ready... As you all know, I stand before you merely as the courtesy flush to the pile of crap who sits beside me... Daniele, if you have an ounce of sense, you will vote with the rest of the house, and... Yeah, just put me up, I know I'll be safe. If Daniele were to take herself off, it'd be a 5-1 vote, (same for Dick).
    ***Make it so, number one! Make it so!!
Jessica: Daniele's not the main target, and I don't want her to feel like she is...


Click here to return to the top of the blog
Watch Big Brother 8 24/7 FREE for 2 Weeks!




18 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

if Eric does this - he will redeem himself in my eyes - that's for sure : )! the only thing that worries me is in the clip you just put up ... Dick was telling Daniele to vote him out if she's no longer on the block ...

8:08 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

i know.. that would be the greatest tragedy of all.

8:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I honestly don't think Dani would go through with voting her dad out. That would be so priceless if Dustin goes home... a girl can dream.....

8:13 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

i'm sitting here in stunned silence... my little blog is about to pass 20,000 visitors in a day. woah.

8:33 PM  
Blogger Evel Girl said...

Carolyn- I too want to say thank you for what you are doing here. It's alot of fun. I love reading everybodys comments, especially those who don't see things the same way I do. That is what makes it interesting. What a crappy world it would be if we all thought the same way.

8:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooo congratulations Carolyn! that's so amazingly impressive!

I'm going to go channel Erika and do pilates and then possibly go to bed ... or come back here ... as i think i may be a bbdish addict ... ; )

Either way, have a great night everyone ... and Carolyn ... try and get some sleep in tonight ...

8:43 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

evel girl thank you :)

meanwhile i've got someone on another end (post) calling me a racist and a homophobe... i'm neither, by the way... and i didn't publish it.

the good always outweighs the bad. :)

8:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

great blog, carolyn - congrats!

mc

8:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

MawMaw use to say " If ya leave da honey out, you gonna get bugs"....


Not really, she would have told those guys to" Shut the heck Up, ain't noone listening to you anywho.
1 more word of wisdom, that I actually do say and live by..."Say what you mean, and mean what you say..... Because those who Matter do not mind, and those who mind do not Matter!" and that ditty came from Dr Suess.....
143 Carolyn, even when we disagree!

8:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

pfftt .. okay before i go do pilates ... the fact that someone is calling you a homophobe/racist pisses me off. I'm gay - i've said it a couple times now on this blog, but i normally don't feel the need to tell people that ... because i don't think it should matter. We're all just people - I'm a person who falls in love with other people ... those people just happen to be other women ... it has nothing to do with who i am. So when people come on here and accuse you of judging someone based on their sexual orientation or the colour of their skin - i say shame on them. Shame on them for looking at Dustin and just seeing a gay man. Dustin being a very mean, manipulative person has nothing to do with him being gay ... shame on THEM for making that assumption. And thank YOU for seeing Dustin as just another human being.

I hope that makes as much sense as it did in my head - if it doesn't ... you don't have to post it lol.

8:58 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

katie - it did, and i thank you for it... and now... a shower... i didn't even work out today.. tomorrow 20 miles.

9:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope dustin flushes his ownself down the toilet!!!

9:17 PM  
Blogger Sher said...

Carolyn... {{{hugs}}} for your tireless effort for our obsessions everyday...

secret karma sent for things to actually fall America's way for a change.

Boo Hiss producers!

9:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Carolyn,

Last year my main source was another blog... but this one has become IT this year. I like your personal inputs... and yeah, maybe I am biased since we agree a lot. ;-)

I had somebody calling me names last night on CBS message board. You know, I don't care... it says more about them than me and I do also NOT let other people's opinions of me define me. Why would I?

Get some sleep... I have a feeling the next few days will have some twists and turns coming our way. And yes, I am still hoping for the Coup.

<3 >^..^<

9:33 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

tella :)

Sher :)

Thank you!

Sleeeeeep!

9:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am sick of Eric not being out player as it is promoted. Eric's "playing for us", "working on behalf of the viewers". That he has gone where he has in doing so is something I can't accept. We should have been able to pick who we wanted to do our job in there.

He's said a lot of things and so have most of the others.. verbal attacks are not forbidden and in fact encouraged. He's called Zach a child molester a couple weeks back and that was bad. To spill very personal 'secrets' of Amber into the ethernet was worse. However for him to insinuate that Dani and Dick are f*cking is a low blow... I don't want a dirty player using molestation and incest as a joke on my behalf. What the other players do... that's on them. They are not working for me and you.

I am writing and calling CBS locally and the CBS Television Network; 51 West 52nd Street; New York, NY 10019
212-975-4321 - this main number requires a name... your local CBS station might have a suggestion for who to speak with, or a better number.

11:11 PM  
Blogger Cliff O'Neill said...

A.) People need to freakin' lighten up. It's a game and people talk smack about each other. Deal with it.

B.) Being outright abusive to someone and bullying them to their face is, yes, worse. Deal with it.

C.) Dick is a schmuck and I will be soo freakin' glad when he exits stage right.

8:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

While we don't always agree Carolyn, I feel you do a fantastic job with the blog, and am grateful that you undertake such a job during the BB season. I almost wasn't going to come back after the Janie fiasco (I hated her, you loved her), but you've ALWAYS been fair and posted EVERYONE'S opinion as long as it wasn't bashing you or the contestants in a big way. Most of us reallyl appreciate what you do every season, and your blog is the first one I look for at BB time! Have a great day Carolyn!

~jenn

9:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home