BB8Dish is Watching - Are you?
Ready to Know What's Really Going on in the BB House?!
Click Here to Get Your
2 Week Free Trial of the Live Feeds!



CLICK THE HEADER TO CHECK FOR NEW BB8DISH UPDATES

Posts of Interest: Interview with Jessica's Mom, CBS Speaks Regarding Amber, C=Venus' Donatos T's!, Favorite Quotes of the Season, FUNNY - Who Would You?, The Nick Interview,
Who Shoulda Won?, Nick's New Ebay Stuff, Mike on Ebay,10 Minute Call with Howie!, America Votes @ Final 2!, Fess Up, America!, Live Feeds Replay!!, Donatos Tribute Video, Complete Endurance Comp Coverage, End & Post Comp Clips, The Interview with Eric's Bro, Josh

COOL BB STUFF:
Download Just Added CBS TV shows at iTunes,
Win Jen's "Jensa Member" Tank!, Win a Phone Call from Dustin, Custom Made BB8 Pillows!, Big Brother DVDs, Howie/Jerzeechik's All-Star Ebay Stuff,
Cool BB8 T-Shirts & More
Zach on Ebay, Eric on EBay, Jen's on Ebay!, Nick on Ebay, Daniele on EBay, Mike on Ebay,
Big Brother 8 Ebay Search Results

BB101:Answers to: What is 153?!? FSA??, How Does a Double Elimination Week Work?,
How the End Game Works


Click Here to Visit!

BB8Dish - Ya Gotta Have it!

SPOILER ALERT!! At bb8dish, we cover the live feeds. Much of what we write could be considered a spoiler for those who only watch the broadcast on CBS. Now, we don't understand why anyone would choose to do that, since it's like forming an opinion based on 1/10,000th of the information, and they could at least try the feeds for free, but what do we know?! Check bb8dish often for Updates, videos, pics, chops, opinions, etc. xoxo, C-n-C

Big Brother 8 is Finally Here!
Let the mind games begin!!

Watch Big Brother 8 on SuperPass!
Get the 2 Week Free Trial!
Click Here to join in the fun!



Click Here to Vote for America's Player

Click Here to Vote for Dick
to Get a Reality TV Award

Google

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

FYI

Everyone, it's getting very intense. I know I've said it a million times, but I'm gonna say it again. You've really gotta get the feeds. I cover a lot here, but there's so much going on, and I can only effectively cover 1 feed at a time... and there are 4.

There will be no standard Overnight Report tonight. It's all in individual posts... right below here.

Watch Big Brother 8 24/7 on SuperPass


Click here to return to the top of the blog
Watch Big Brother 8 24/7 FREE for 2 Weeks!




10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG. This is KILLING me. Seriously.

add to all this, Zach's comment about targeting eric, Dick's comment about targeting Jess, and UGH!

3:36 AM  
Blogger kevin said...

there IS a lot going on.

Eric should spend Wednesday working Dick and Daniele and keeping the LJC's together until Final 4.

BTW I think Daniele is so stubborn that she wants Amber gone (she reminds about Nick and its KILLING her) and she won't go witht the desparate ones. Those girls really need to calm down. It makes me cringe when I see them talking a mile a minute scheming and making slanderous assumptions about Eric. He might be a weasel, but he's my (and your) weasel! Damnit!

4:22 AM  
Blogger Cindy said...

Eric just spilled the beans to Jessica about the two votes and the mustard! Blue screen a couple times during this conversation!

6:40 AM  
Blogger Mike M. said...

I'm really concerned for Jess this next week. If the HoH is not won by Eric, I really think she is in some serious trouble. Jameka can't win it and everyone else in the house has stated they want her to go next. I think this is one case where Eric being America's Player may hurt his overall game. He is gung ho to get out Amber because he knows America wants her out. However, if they could strike a deal with Amber to not vote for Eric or Jess if she wins HoH next week... they would be better off. Zach, a threat, would be gone and they would have a 50/50 shot at winning the power for the week. As much as I don't like the collapse of the LJC's, it looks like D&D are already planning to back-stab sweet little Jess.

6:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

im - You made me laugh, but not really, about Seroquel. Forget about the game for a minute, Amber really scares me - and I'm no longer worried for her as much as for everyone around her. (I wrote the comments about her diagnosis, etc).

I was so upset watching her last night, she has a serious mental illness, and she targets everyone and is horribly abusive. It's coming out now. I can't believe they put her on the show (because she is literally sick and apparently untreated), she has no moral center. I'm betting on a personality disorder of some type.

That was kind of entertaining (in a disturbing way) to watch for while, but now I'm really angry the producers would cast someone with that kind of illness. It's unfair and potentally dangerous to everyone.

I'm sorry, this is not game with her - yes, she's playing, but it's way more than game.

Doesn't Jameka have some kind of degree in counseling? How can she not see it?

That was no joke about the Seroquel. Again, I'm CONCERNED about her mental illness, not mocking it.

7:04 AM  
Blogger kevin said...

Eric is almost admitting that he is AP... building trust with Jess

7:08 AM  
Blogger America's Player said...

Convincing Jessica to trust and adore me has turned out to be MUCH easier than I had previously expected. All those hours I spent studying books on the Stockholm Syndrome have finally paid off. Big time! I just hope her DR sessions aren't taking on the appearance of hostage videos.

7:48 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you Carolyn for doing this. You keep us well-posted. I have live feeds at home but not at work so it kinda sucks.

I would like to thank you for covering last night/early morning (today's) events. From what I have read a lot as taken place and considering that Jess and Eric just went to bed. It must have been insane covering it all.

Please take some well-deserved rest. I am sure they will be in bed for a while now.

9:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anonymous at 7.04AM. I am no fan of Amber's... but to come on here without giving your name in desguise to make a crude psychological evaluation about a person you have not seen in person is wrong.

Amber has her ups and downs... we have all seen them. But no more than others in there. To claim that she has a serious mental illness is morally wrong...

I know what I am talking about, because I have dealt with mental illness all my life...

Too bad this had to be my first post.

11:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oH good lol, I haven't been watching much of the feeds for almost a week but I like that comment about Dick targeting Jess and Zack targeting eric, sure hope so lol. HAHA I'm betting on the same disorder for Dick Anoynomous lol

1:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home