BB8Dish is Watching - Are you?
Ready to Know What's Really Going on in the BB House?!
Click Here to Get Your
2 Week Free Trial of the Live Feeds!



CLICK THE HEADER TO CHECK FOR NEW BB8DISH UPDATES

Posts of Interest: Interview with Jessica's Mom, CBS Speaks Regarding Amber, C=Venus' Donatos T's!, Favorite Quotes of the Season, FUNNY - Who Would You?, The Nick Interview,
Who Shoulda Won?, Nick's New Ebay Stuff, Mike on Ebay,10 Minute Call with Howie!, America Votes @ Final 2!, Fess Up, America!, Live Feeds Replay!!, Donatos Tribute Video, Complete Endurance Comp Coverage, End & Post Comp Clips, The Interview with Eric's Bro, Josh

COOL BB STUFF:
Download Just Added CBS TV shows at iTunes,
Win Jen's "Jensa Member" Tank!, Win a Phone Call from Dustin, Custom Made BB8 Pillows!, Big Brother DVDs, Howie/Jerzeechik's All-Star Ebay Stuff,
Cool BB8 T-Shirts & More
Zach on Ebay, Eric on EBay, Jen's on Ebay!, Nick on Ebay, Daniele on EBay, Mike on Ebay,
Big Brother 8 Ebay Search Results

BB101:Answers to: What is 153?!? FSA??, How Does a Double Elimination Week Work?,
How the End Game Works


Click Here to Visit!

BB8Dish - Ya Gotta Have it!

SPOILER ALERT!! At bb8dish, we cover the live feeds. Much of what we write could be considered a spoiler for those who only watch the broadcast on CBS. Now, we don't understand why anyone would choose to do that, since it's like forming an opinion based on 1/10,000th of the information, and they could at least try the feeds for free, but what do we know?! Check bb8dish often for Updates, videos, pics, chops, opinions, etc. xoxo, C-n-C

Big Brother 8 is Finally Here!
Let the mind games begin!!

Watch Big Brother 8 on SuperPass!
Get the 2 Week Free Trial!
Click Here to join in the fun!



Click Here to Vote for America's Player

Click Here to Vote for Dick
to Get a Reality TV Award

Google

Friday, August 03, 2007

Veto Players Have Been Chosen

Kail chose Jameka

Dani chose Dustin

Jen chose Zach - I'm sure she's thrilled.


LIVING ROOM
Eric et al
8:55pm BBT
Eric: I like how when I asked to see my ball they said "nope!" and took the bag away.

CUT FEEDS

BATHROOM
9:00pm BBT
Dustin & Dani
Dustin: I'm going into veto full force. This is your HoH week, so you should feel free to do what you choose. I certainly did things I wanted to do during my HoH week. I just want you to know I'm going in full force. We're on the same page about wanting Jen out this week. I'm playing for you to keep the nominations the same.

The Houseguests have been buzzing all day that they think this could be a double elimination week. Can I pick? :-P


Click here to return to the top of the blog
Watch Big Brother 8 24/7 FREE for 2 Weeks!




9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i wonder if God will tell jameka to save kail this week.

9:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If..

Dani wins- nom stays same
Jen wins- veto's self
Kail wins- veto's Jen
Jameka wins- veto's Kail
Dustin wins- nom stays same
Zack wins- noms stays same

so I guess 50/50 chance of nomination changing

I hope jen/kail wins...just to piss of Dick. Plus Jen rocks!

9:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let's hope Jameka DOESN'T win this week!! Nick is pure GOLD on HouseCalls. I'm gonna watch it over and over again. Can I re-enroll in HS and just take PE whereever he teaches?! *sigh* I miss Nick.
~jenn

9:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope God doesn't tell Jameka to take kail off.
I thought Dani was going to bd Eric?
I really wanted Dustin bd. But that isn't going to happeen.

Deb in NY

9:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does anyone know who Dani's letter was from? Was it Kris?

9:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dani said if she wins she will take off Jen and Jameka says she won't take anybody down (going against God Jameka??!! :p She really shouldn't of said what she said last week and then go against it but whatever). I hope for Dani and Dick's sake that Jen gets taken off so they can get Eric out this week because if not he will be gunning for them next week.

10:06 PM  
Blogger Cliff O'Neill said...

Pardon me, but I'm confused. Dani just had her meeting with Jen in the HOH about her being safe.

Reading Dani's face, it was pure "I so hate you and am playing you." And Jen was, I think, trusting her and willing to keep this "deal" from Kail.

As much as I totally can't stand Dani, Jen made a good argument for them forging an alliance of necessity.

So, is there any chance Dani's being honest?

Kail gone I can deal with. Especially if Dick was next in there and they had to spend a week with no one but each other.

Ah to dream!

10:20 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

I believe Dani's being honest. She's playing this HoH for Nick. She's out for blood - Eric's or Dustin's. If you refresh the blog, you'll see what i'm talkin about.

10:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So if Kail is up this week and Jameka wins POV she will save Kail since that is what god wants I'm assuming?

11:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home