BB8Dish is Watching - Are you?
Ready to Know What's Really Going on in the BB House?!
Click Here to Get Your
2 Week Free Trial of the Live Feeds!



CLICK THE HEADER TO CHECK FOR NEW BB8DISH UPDATES

Posts of Interest: Interview with Jessica's Mom, CBS Speaks Regarding Amber, C=Venus' Donatos T's!, Favorite Quotes of the Season, FUNNY - Who Would You?, The Nick Interview,
Who Shoulda Won?, Nick's New Ebay Stuff, Mike on Ebay,10 Minute Call with Howie!, America Votes @ Final 2!, Fess Up, America!, Live Feeds Replay!!, Donatos Tribute Video, Complete Endurance Comp Coverage, End & Post Comp Clips, The Interview with Eric's Bro, Josh

COOL BB STUFF:
Download Just Added CBS TV shows at iTunes,
Win Jen's "Jensa Member" Tank!, Win a Phone Call from Dustin, Custom Made BB8 Pillows!, Big Brother DVDs, Howie/Jerzeechik's All-Star Ebay Stuff,
Cool BB8 T-Shirts & More
Zach on Ebay, Eric on EBay, Jen's on Ebay!, Nick on Ebay, Daniele on EBay, Mike on Ebay,
Big Brother 8 Ebay Search Results

BB101:Answers to: What is 153?!? FSA??, How Does a Double Elimination Week Work?,
How the End Game Works


Click Here to Visit!

BB8Dish - Ya Gotta Have it!

SPOILER ALERT!! At bb8dish, we cover the live feeds. Much of what we write could be considered a spoiler for those who only watch the broadcast on CBS. Now, we don't understand why anyone would choose to do that, since it's like forming an opinion based on 1/10,000th of the information, and they could at least try the feeds for free, but what do we know?! Check bb8dish often for Updates, videos, pics, chops, opinions, etc. xoxo, C-n-C

Big Brother 8 is Finally Here!
Let the mind games begin!!

Watch Big Brother 8 on SuperPass!
Get the 2 Week Free Trial!
Click Here to join in the fun!



Click Here to Vote for America's Player

Click Here to Vote for Dick
to Get a Reality TV Award

Google

Friday, September 21, 2007

Dick is Back on His Blog

Here's his entry from yesterday, just before the wrap party (link to wrap party pics in the post below this one).

    September 20, 2007 - Thursday

    EvelDick is back in the house
    Category: Movies, TV, Celebrities

    Ok, I am still in a hotel room and finally starting to take it all in..... although it seems very unreal to me still at this point.
    I want to thank all my friends for their love and support during this (to quote Dustin) "interesting" summer....
    To all my "fans" (fans.... very strange and odd term for me to use, and still not quite comfortable with.) Thank you very much. I am very surprised that so many people enjoyed my antics on the show.

    Going into the final two with my daughter was the highlight of my summer for sure...

    THE BEST TEAM TO EVER PLAY THE GAME!!!

    I will be back soon.

    I am off to the wrap party now and will have even more to say later.

    Again, thank you all
To see Dick's blog up close and personal, Click here.


Click here to return to the top of the blog
Watch Big Brother 8 24/7 FREE for 2 Weeks!




12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Carolyn!
Did you see on TMZ.com that Zach got "evicted" from Hyde last night. It's pretty funny - they wouldn't let him in and there's video too!
~Beth

10:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

if u go to www.tmz.com (celebrity news site) there is a video of Zach getting denied access into Hyde nightclub and swearing at the bouncer.

11:56 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I hope Dick posts anything that happened at the wrap party

1:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOVEEEEEEEEEE him

1:26 PM  
Blogger Seffie said...

So, I live on the other side of the US. Is Hyde nightclub a big deal or something?......

1:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

For all the fans of this Big Brother season's Zach, the entertainment industry website TMZ.com has a story to help set the record straight.

TMZ.com has a video footage from Wednesday night in which Zach shouts expletives at a bouncer outside of Los Angeles hotspot Hyde because he couldn't use his new Big Brother fame to get in.

Click here.

--Codinome

1:47 PM  
Blogger Heidi Petrelli said...

Yup, I could be wrong about this. It appeared the guy he was with on Style Court was with him.

2:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

does it mean Zach didn't even get his 15 minutes...?

2:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't stand those trendy clubs where they pick and choose 'who is cool enough' to enter. I guess they prefer young silly starlets w/o panties on.

How humiliating for Zach. ;-(

4:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i just saw the vidoe after reading the comments. LOL. i would've been pissed too!

5:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the fact that this very indivudual man has two such different kids...

Here's another blog from Vincent (who knew he was soooo sweet and would connect so much with the conservatives in the house. ;-))

September 22, 2007 - Saturday

The wrap party!!

wow it was amazing!!

Gonna try to make this short..

Everyone was great! All of the house guests were awesome. Its a real shame Jen wouldnt sign my shirt... tried to get different people to ask and she wouldnt even do it for Joe :.. Ah well... I guess I can understand. I wish I would have gotten her to sign a piece of paper and just pinned it to the shirt... oh well. I was a bit distracted at the time!!

Wow!! SO many people knew who I was!! I was constantly being pulled aside.. people wanted to talk to me, take pictures with me, talk to the friends/family on the phone... it was great!! The majority of it was about me too (not just wow your dad did so great). Many of the CBS crew were telling me they felt they knew me even though we had never met before since my dad talked so much about me. very very cool.

Shame I didnt get to hang out with Dustins brother more! I really liked hangin with him at the finale. I really enjoyed hanging out with Carol before and during the party.. she is great :)

Haha near the end when I was saying goodbye to Kail I pitched the amazing race idea to her (people keep telling me I should try to get on it... Most say with my dad but a few suggested I hit Kail up since there is a no smoking rule and he probably wouldnt go for it. I decided to mention it since when I asked my dad about it, he was more interested on going on it with Janelle -_-) she seemed really interested and told me that she had been jogging lately Her husband didnt like the idea but in the end gave his okay. Doubt it will actually happen but how cool would that be?? Kail and her family have been amazing this whole time... I really like all of them and have been particularly impressed with her and her husband. Carols mom was awesome too... Nicks sister was very nice, Joes friend was cool, and I really liked erics brothers (sorry to anyone I am forgetting) A lot of people gave me their numbers or took mine down, but I doubt anyone will really be keeping in contact (I think I will be hearing from kails sons and carol more but thats it... heres hoping!)

Bleh I thought I was gonna keep this short well enough for now I guess! Ill put the pictures that I took on my disposable up soon... I need to get the developed still

thanks all for such a great time.. looking forward to the pictures... I know I got a few good ones.

12:57 PM  
Blogger Deb in WA said...

Yep seffie, Hyde's is one of the 'IN' spots where they only let the (supposedly) coolest people in.....ick!! I felt so bad for Zach.

What I wanna know is when did it become 'cool' for women to go commando in short skirts? Maybe I'm getting old, but I just don't get it.

8:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home