BB8Dish is Watching - Are you?
Ready to Know What's Really Going on in the BB House?!
Click Here to Get Your
2 Week Free Trial of the Live Feeds!



CLICK THE HEADER TO CHECK FOR NEW BB8DISH UPDATES

Posts of Interest: Interview with Jessica's Mom, CBS Speaks Regarding Amber, C=Venus' Donatos T's!, Favorite Quotes of the Season, FUNNY - Who Would You?, The Nick Interview,
Who Shoulda Won?, Nick's New Ebay Stuff, Mike on Ebay,10 Minute Call with Howie!, America Votes @ Final 2!, Fess Up, America!, Live Feeds Replay!!, Donatos Tribute Video, Complete Endurance Comp Coverage, End & Post Comp Clips, The Interview with Eric's Bro, Josh

COOL BB STUFF:
Download Just Added CBS TV shows at iTunes,
Win Jen's "Jensa Member" Tank!, Win a Phone Call from Dustin, Custom Made BB8 Pillows!, Big Brother DVDs, Howie/Jerzeechik's All-Star Ebay Stuff,
Cool BB8 T-Shirts & More
Zach on Ebay, Eric on EBay, Jen's on Ebay!, Nick on Ebay, Daniele on EBay, Mike on Ebay,
Big Brother 8 Ebay Search Results

BB101:Answers to: What is 153?!? FSA??, How Does a Double Elimination Week Work?,
How the End Game Works


Click Here to Visit!

BB8Dish - Ya Gotta Have it!

SPOILER ALERT!! At bb8dish, we cover the live feeds. Much of what we write could be considered a spoiler for those who only watch the broadcast on CBS. Now, we don't understand why anyone would choose to do that, since it's like forming an opinion based on 1/10,000th of the information, and they could at least try the feeds for free, but what do we know?! Check bb8dish often for Updates, videos, pics, chops, opinions, etc. xoxo, C-n-C

Big Brother 8 is Finally Here!
Let the mind games begin!!

Watch Big Brother 8 on SuperPass!
Get the 2 Week Free Trial!
Click Here to join in the fun!



Click Here to Vote for America's Player

Click Here to Vote for Dick
to Get a Reality TV Award

Google

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Survivor Dish Anyone?

Good afternoon, BB Lovers! I've got a little something to show you...

SurvivorDish

Come on over. Have some fun. And prove to me I haven't completely lost my mind for hopping from BB right on over to Survivor.


Click here to return to the top of the blog
Watch Big Brother 8 24/7 FREE for 2 Weeks!




18 Comments:

Blogger Beth (and Eric) said...

YOU JUST MADE MY DAY!!!!

1:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

one last dick donato tribute for the fans:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MxyTIfiABJ4

post if you'd like!
thanks for everything this season carolyn :)

1:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

2:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

amazing! I love it.. thanks carolyn

2:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love Survivor, but unlike BB it's even less of a reality show because of heavy editing... and due to this I don't get too involved. I won't let 'them Prods.' use me as a tool to like/dislike somebody simply because they show only good or bad.

See, with BB you get all sides of a person with the Live Feeds and can make an opinion that way. This is why I never understood my friends who only watched the TV version of BB.

If I go into some severe form of withdrawal from BB, I know where to turn.

Enjoy y'all.

3:00 PM  
Blogger kizgold said...

Already bookmarked it!

4:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ROFLOL!!!!!! Oh Carolyn, you're definitely my kind of crazy. I love it and thanks for doing this. I'm still not done withdrawing from BB so I'll keep both websites open.

You're awesome.

Deb in WA

6:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

atorres.....nuts, I couldn't get the sound to work on the youtube video but it looks great.

My favorite one of Dick is this one. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28JrA3esFQc

It may have something to do with the music which fits Dick perfectly-LOL!!

I just hope I didn't get it off this site or you can color me embarrassed!!!

Deb in WA

6:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am totally going to miss coming here to BB8 dish every day...multiple times none the less, so maybe I'll just have to get into Survivor. :P

thanks for all your hard work throughout the season...BUT I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT! hehe

7:35 PM  
Blogger Carol Rally said...

You go girl!

8:53 PM  
Blogger Kathy GrifFan said...

Where is the wrap party? The MOD said during the finale it was going to be on tonight on feed 4??

xoxo

11:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

tella, tella, tella...

Pick one.
James? No matter how they edit him, they cannot make him who he is NOT.

You're valuable here...and fun.

Let's play?

sts

12:44 AM  
Blogger LynnBee99 said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHa5ft8N93A I didn't know where to put this, so I am sorry if it's not in the right spot. It's Jen pre- BB its a music video which is somehow tied to the movie Click.

1:48 AM  
Blogger Evel Girl said...

Dick posted a new blog on his myspace page.

6:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sts

OK, how can one not respond to such a sweet comment. I'm humbled. ;-) And never opinionated. Hmmmm.

I did actually watch last night's Survivor and already some are rubbing me the wrong way and then, instantly I think... "Is this because of editing, or not" Whatever, I'll most likely play along, exception being my Europe trip with Nick and D2. Kidding, we are OF COURSE NOT traveling together. Would be a hoot to run into them at some airport though. ;-)

Survivor... can't remember their names... but these are some stand outs after show one:

'Me likey': Grave Digger, Surf Instructor, Flight Attendant and Chinese Girl

'Not likey so much': Courtney from NYC, Jesus girl who left the temple ceremony and Poker player.

sts... Yours?

9:49 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

tella, i second sts' comment. and 3rd it and 4th it. now come over there and join us! :)

everyone - i will be disappearing until around 9 or 10pm eastern saturday night... it's yom kippur starting tonight at sundown.

9:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Carolyn,

Thanks a lot for that too.

I hope you have a nice YK. I doubt you have any sins to atone for. ;-)

10:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

G'Morning Carolyn... G'Morning Tella!

I know... it's nearly afternoon! I'm still on BB8 feed-time, yawn.

Tella, when I heard James speak so quietly & humbly of his social challenges, I fell in love. Carolyn's right - the gentle giant (gets me everytime!)

I'm sooo glad you're going to *do* Survivor with your stranger-family Tella.

Gotta get some coffee...

sts

11:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home