BB8Dish is Watching - Are you?
Ready to Know What's Really Going on in the BB House?!
Click Here to Get Your
2 Week Free Trial of the Live Feeds!



CLICK THE HEADER TO CHECK FOR NEW BB8DISH UPDATES

Posts of Interest: Interview with Jessica's Mom, CBS Speaks Regarding Amber, C=Venus' Donatos T's!, Favorite Quotes of the Season, FUNNY - Who Would You?, The Nick Interview,
Who Shoulda Won?, Nick's New Ebay Stuff, Mike on Ebay,10 Minute Call with Howie!, America Votes @ Final 2!, Fess Up, America!, Live Feeds Replay!!, Donatos Tribute Video, Complete Endurance Comp Coverage, End & Post Comp Clips, The Interview with Eric's Bro, Josh

COOL BB STUFF:
Download Just Added CBS TV shows at iTunes,
Win Jen's "Jensa Member" Tank!, Win a Phone Call from Dustin, Custom Made BB8 Pillows!, Big Brother DVDs, Howie/Jerzeechik's All-Star Ebay Stuff,
Cool BB8 T-Shirts & More
Zach on Ebay, Eric on EBay, Jen's on Ebay!, Nick on Ebay, Daniele on EBay, Mike on Ebay,
Big Brother 8 Ebay Search Results

BB101:Answers to: What is 153?!? FSA??, How Does a Double Elimination Week Work?,
How the End Game Works


Click Here to Visit!

BB8Dish - Ya Gotta Have it!

SPOILER ALERT!! At bb8dish, we cover the live feeds. Much of what we write could be considered a spoiler for those who only watch the broadcast on CBS. Now, we don't understand why anyone would choose to do that, since it's like forming an opinion based on 1/10,000th of the information, and they could at least try the feeds for free, but what do we know?! Check bb8dish often for Updates, videos, pics, chops, opinions, etc. xoxo, C-n-C

Big Brother 8 is Finally Here!
Let the mind games begin!!

Watch Big Brother 8 on SuperPass!
Get the 2 Week Free Trial!
Click Here to join in the fun!



Click Here to Vote for America's Player

Click Here to Vote for Dick
to Get a Reality TV Award

Google

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

CBS Interviews with ALL HGs

Here's a direct link to all the local cbs interviews with all of the houseguests following last night's finale: ClickMe!


Having listened to all of them, it seems the gag order may still be in place where all things Amber are concerned. The interviewer touched on nothing substantial with her directly, but he did allude to it during his interview with Daniele...


Click here to return to the top of the blog
Watch Big Brother 8 24/7 FREE for 2 Weeks!




11 Comments:

Blogger Shana May said...

has anyone found any interviews with amber reguarding her now famous remarks???????

8:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shana May ~ i know i've been looking... but nothing yet... but according to the interview with nick, dani and dick.... dick said something about amber.. about finding out about things she said in the house and apparently she's not a good a person as she'd like to think....

So I think it has gotten out to the others.. I guess its just a matter of time.

9:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cecilia here-Well the good people should get bodygaurds for the wrap party I think.

9:22 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

shana.. not yet, and I've been looking. i did find something saying she'd been fired from her job though...

9:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just s little away from the post topic info...

On ET Canada tonight they showed a small clip.. no biggy but also had a poll the other night and show the results.. I thought it was interesting..

If Big Brother were to come to Canada would you apply to be on the show.... 89% said YES.

My answer.. I'm not THAT crazy! *ha*

10:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Carolyn,

Vincent seem like such a good guy... this is from his MySpace

"September 19, 2007 - Wednesday

Last night was incredible

Show and winning all that money aside... It was so incredible. All of the house guests were amazing. It was so great talking to them all and meeting their friends and family. I had dinner with the first 5 two nights ago (Thank you so much Carol!!) and it was amazing. Joe is hysterical, Nick is even cooler than he seems on TV, Carol is gorgeous, there is definitly more to Mike than the show let us know, and Kail is AMAZING, inside and out.

Walking through the room and having people call me over and want to talk to me (and having no idea who they were) was SOOOO much fun!! I had a great time hanging out with dustins brother and finally meeting erics brothers.. they all kick ass. Everyone I had dinner with the night before rule.

p.s. Jameka apologized to my grandma "

After all the hurt this summer... I'm glad he's handling himself so well.

12:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Janelle's take on that Black Dress:
Wed Sep 19, 2007 9:45 pm
Post subject: The Finale

-----------------------------------
So Beau and I went to the finale last night. We were having martini's at our hotel so we were a little late to Studio City. They had nice seats for my friends and I which was nice. When I saw Dani wearing the same black dress to the finale I knew she wouldn't win. That dress is bad luck! She looked lovely in it though and I guess that's all that matters. After Dick was announced winner, I talked with him briefly and gave him a big hug. He is such a nice guy! When went down to the green room for the food and drinks that BB had provided for the friends and family. It was so nice catching up with everyone! I saw Sarah, Kaysar, Howie, Chicken George, Erika, and Marci. I talked some of the people from production that I knew, chatted with Arnold for quite awhile. We had such a great time! We left before the houseguests came down to the greenroom because we were going to this place called Hyde. Tonight we are eating at Boogie's new place Ketchup, and then later on to Les Duex. It's going to be me, Boogie, CG, Howie, Kaysar, and Beau. I spoke to ED and Nick and invited them, but they are going to ED's party that his friends are throwing for him. Well that's about it for now. I'll post after the wrap party and tell you all how that went! xoxo
Janelle

1:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

why is there a gag order for Amber????

9:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am sorry but I must comment on Eric's interview. He is high as a kite if he thinks he would have won if he had not had ot play for America. I didn't care for him right from the start and I still don't. Thanks for letting me have my say. : )

10:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"..same black dress.."

Same black dress as what? As one Janelle wore? That Dani wore previously this season? What the hell is going on here?

I'm lost. Someone throw me a bone over here. Please.

12:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dani wore the same dress on the finale that Janelle wore last year.

2:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home