BB8Dish is Watching - Are you?
Ready to Know What's Really Going on in the BB House?!
Click Here to Get Your
2 Week Free Trial of the Live Feeds!



CLICK THE HEADER TO CHECK FOR NEW BB8DISH UPDATES

Posts of Interest: Interview with Jessica's Mom, CBS Speaks Regarding Amber, C=Venus' Donatos T's!, Favorite Quotes of the Season, FUNNY - Who Would You?, The Nick Interview,
Who Shoulda Won?, Nick's New Ebay Stuff, Mike on Ebay,10 Minute Call with Howie!, America Votes @ Final 2!, Fess Up, America!, Live Feeds Replay!!, Donatos Tribute Video, Complete Endurance Comp Coverage, End & Post Comp Clips, The Interview with Eric's Bro, Josh

COOL BB STUFF:
Download Just Added CBS TV shows at iTunes,
Win Jen's "Jensa Member" Tank!, Win a Phone Call from Dustin, Custom Made BB8 Pillows!, Big Brother DVDs, Howie/Jerzeechik's All-Star Ebay Stuff,
Cool BB8 T-Shirts & More
Zach on Ebay, Eric on EBay, Jen's on Ebay!, Nick on Ebay, Daniele on EBay, Mike on Ebay,
Big Brother 8 Ebay Search Results

BB101:Answers to: What is 153?!? FSA??, How Does a Double Elimination Week Work?,
How the End Game Works


Click Here to Visit!

BB8Dish - Ya Gotta Have it!

SPOILER ALERT!! At bb8dish, we cover the live feeds. Much of what we write could be considered a spoiler for those who only watch the broadcast on CBS. Now, we don't understand why anyone would choose to do that, since it's like forming an opinion based on 1/10,000th of the information, and they could at least try the feeds for free, but what do we know?! Check bb8dish often for Updates, videos, pics, chops, opinions, etc. xoxo, C-n-C

Big Brother 8 is Finally Here!
Let the mind games begin!!

Watch Big Brother 8 on SuperPass!
Get the 2 Week Free Trial!
Click Here to join in the fun!



Click Here to Vote for America's Player

Click Here to Vote for Dick
to Get a Reality TV Award

Google

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Pics from the Finale

Without giving anything away here on the main page before it airs on the west coast... Here are some screen caps I just captured from the replay of the finale.







Reactions to the America's Player Twist:







Nick talking to Dani for the 1st time...


Dick and Daniele's first steps through the door of the Big Brother House and into freedom!


Jess looking absolutely stunning and poised while Carol speaks about her.


Click here to return to the top of the blog
Watch Big Brother 8 24/7 FREE for 2 Weeks!




40 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the pictures!!! And I do think Jessica looked gorgeous!!! Jen was her usual annoying self!!! And I hope that Jess and Eric can have a relationship after this, they are too darn cute together!!! That's all for now, I'm sure I will have more later.

8:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

These are GREAT!!!

...10 minutes to go here!

sts

8:50 PM  
Blogger Evel Girl said...

Great pictures! Anon 8:47- I agree. Jess looked radiant.

8:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just want to say thank you for keeping everyone up to date. You're site was my main feed for what was going on in the BB house this year, and I can't wait for BB9!
And I absolutely loved the finale, good for Dick! I was shocked at Amber's attack on Daniele about her love life; completely uncalled for. Eric's video was hilarious. A light, happy ending to a dramatic show!

8:51 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

thanks guys :)

much love,

carolyn

p.s. seriously thinking about riding my bike over to 7-11 for a crystal light slurpee... i think i've earned it.

8:53 PM  
Blogger Evel Girl said...

Ride like the wind! You soooo deserve it!

8:57 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

ok... i'm off then.. i'll be back :)

8:58 PM  
Blogger Biskit said...

As we hear a "Christopher Cross" tune playing in the background........

9:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

They showed Dick's mom & son Vincent, but what about the mother of Daniele & Vincent?- Any news about her?

9:07 PM  
Blogger Evel Girl said...

Biskit- LOL! That's funny. I wasn't even thinking of that when I wrote it but...I'm hearing it playing now! That song will be in my head for days. And I've got such a long way to go.....

9:18 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

mmmmm... slurpee

9:41 PM  
Blogger Evel Girl said...

C-I would have asked you to bring me one but it woulda melted before it got here ;)

9:43 PM  
Blogger Biskit said...

"Till I make it to the border of Mexico....." HAHAHAHA!

;)

Mmmmmmm.....SWEET TEA!!!!

9:45 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

to be free again...

:) i'm pretty proud of myself, actually. i devised a way to get a big slurpee home on my bike, in a bag, without spilling a drop.

9:47 PM  
Blogger Evel Girl said...

That's awesome! I can't walk with one let alone ride a bike. You go! I was always the kid whose ice cream fell off the cone.

9:49 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

omg.. i haven't felt this relaxed in 3 months

9:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok guys, i preferred nick the way he looked when he came into the house. anybody else agree ? its not the hair-cut itself, i think i didnt like the low trimmed mustache....

9:54 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

bianca - how about tonight? i'd say a definite return to yummyliscious-ness.

9:58 PM  
Blogger Carol Rally said...

/omg.. i haven't felt this relaxed in 3 months/

Are you having a slurpee or a wine cooler? ;) I think I'll have to go to 7-11 for one now tomorrow lol.

10:04 PM  
Blogger Biskit said...

You know there was really no "yummyliciousness" too me as far as the girls. NOW...as much as I hate to admit it, I thought Amber was HOT when it first started...but that RAPIDLY declined!!!

10:06 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

carol - it's a slurpee :)

biskit - i remember you had a thing for amber!! wow...

10:09 PM  
Blogger Biskit said...

Oh yeah, in the beginning...but as I said, that RAPIDLY declined, like s!@# through a goose!

10:11 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

lol!

10:15 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

biskit, do you and bake do the same job?

10:16 PM  
Blogger Biskit said...

Well, beddy-bye for Biskit, gotta be at work in 4 1/2 hours to keep the "kiddies" in line! HAHAHA!!

Good night!

10:18 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

be safe, biskit.

10:18 PM  
Blogger Biskit said...

Nooooooooo, where he works Sales for the station we sports announce for, I do the "fun" job!

10:18 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

lol.. trying to imagine the result if any of your "kiddies" ever heard you say "beddy bye for biskit"

10:20 PM  
Blogger Biskit said...

Oh good Lord!!! Id have to QUIT!!

I started announcing 4 years ago with a different broadcast partner. Then he quit, and brought my brother on board and we have been doing it ever since.

How do I put this, my brother doesn't have the "temperament" for my occupation, and has admitted it.

Well, g'night
"LOVE, PEACE, AND CHICKEN GREASE"!

10:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so so Happy DICK WON! I could not have hoped for a better ending. I'm just hoping that because he won... Daniele won't be bitter and mean. In all the seasons Dick is by far my favorite player ever!! I'm going to go through D&D withdrawls now. The jury memembers seemed a little shocked that AMERICA LOVES DICK! I loved it. Thank you ladies for making this season so wonderful!! I didn't find this site until this season and I'm promising you I will never go to another site ever. Much love
x0x0x0

10:27 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

nite nite, biskit.

10:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jessica hands down looked the BEST!! She looked so gorgeous!!!!

10:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jess looked amazing! I really hope things with ehr and Eric work out! I wish they ahd a follow-up episode!!!

12:27 AM  
Blogger Heidi Petrelli said...

Nick looked so good!(so did Dani)
Thank you,thank you for this blog!

5:25 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Here is what I ultimately do not understand. If the Jury thinks that Daniele was behind many of Dick's comments, then didn't she deserve the win for strategy? They can't have it both ways, either Dick was a master strategist and owns his comments, and Dani was falsely accused by the jurors, or Dani is the master manipulator and should have been rewarded with the win. Either way, I have never seen a pettier jury -- the bitter bus rides again.

I truly believe it comes down to the point that neither Jessica or Amber wanted a "girl" to win. Sad for the Sisterhood. Congratulations Dick!

5:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wonder if Kris is still in Danielle's life?

5:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know I'm a little late on this. But, yes Jessica was absolutely gorgeous. I thought that the moment she walked out.

7:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did anyone else notice how much Vincent and Dick's mother seemed to be "deer in headlights" when they were standing next to Julie Chen? It was commical. I'm totally suprised you got a screenie of them actually smiling, they looked so scared and nervous I felt bad for them LOL.

I can understand why they wouldn't want Danielle's (ex?) boyfriend to be there..."AAWWWKKWARD" as she says hehe

7:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I see they touched up Daniele's roots for the finale.

8:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was just wondering how BB9 could top this year. I think this year had the best cast ever!!!!

11:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home