BB8Dish is Watching - Are you?
Ready to Know What's Really Going on in the BB House?!
Click Here to Get Your
2 Week Free Trial of the Live Feeds!



CLICK THE HEADER TO CHECK FOR NEW BB8DISH UPDATES

Posts of Interest: Interview with Jessica's Mom, CBS Speaks Regarding Amber, C=Venus' Donatos T's!, Favorite Quotes of the Season, FUNNY - Who Would You?, The Nick Interview,
Who Shoulda Won?, Nick's New Ebay Stuff, Mike on Ebay,10 Minute Call with Howie!, America Votes @ Final 2!, Fess Up, America!, Live Feeds Replay!!, Donatos Tribute Video, Complete Endurance Comp Coverage, End & Post Comp Clips, The Interview with Eric's Bro, Josh

COOL BB STUFF:
Download Just Added CBS TV shows at iTunes,
Win Jen's "Jensa Member" Tank!, Win a Phone Call from Dustin, Custom Made BB8 Pillows!, Big Brother DVDs, Howie/Jerzeechik's All-Star Ebay Stuff,
Cool BB8 T-Shirts & More
Zach on Ebay, Eric on EBay, Jen's on Ebay!, Nick on Ebay, Daniele on EBay, Mike on Ebay,
Big Brother 8 Ebay Search Results

BB101:Answers to: What is 153?!? FSA??, How Does a Double Elimination Week Work?,
How the End Game Works


Click Here to Visit!

BB8Dish - Ya Gotta Have it!

SPOILER ALERT!! At bb8dish, we cover the live feeds. Much of what we write could be considered a spoiler for those who only watch the broadcast on CBS. Now, we don't understand why anyone would choose to do that, since it's like forming an opinion based on 1/10,000th of the information, and they could at least try the feeds for free, but what do we know?! Check bb8dish often for Updates, videos, pics, chops, opinions, etc. xoxo, C-n-C

Big Brother 8 is Finally Here!
Let the mind games begin!!

Watch Big Brother 8 on SuperPass!
Get the 2 Week Free Trial!
Click Here to join in the fun!



Click Here to Vote for America's Player

Click Here to Vote for Dick
to Get a Reality TV Award

Google

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

The Overnight Report

10:18pm BBT
Dani: I feel really uncomfortable when I'm in the same room with Jameka.
Dick: I just don't like her.
Dani: Jameka asked Jessica if she thought Eric was going to vote to keep her.
Dick: Get out! She's an idiot.

CUT TO:
10:52pm BBT
Zach in the HoH room, listening to music.
Dani's tidying up the kitchen.
Dick comes into the kitchen.

Dani: We are really hated... (whispering) I'm just thinking about what we should say to Eric when we evict Jessica. I think we need to tell him it was a last-minute decision.
Dick: Let's just tell him it's strategy.
Dani: I think he's catching on... because of my stupid slip-up today.
Dick: It's also because of... (Dick points up, indicating BB and/or the Diary Room People).
Dani: I know.
Dick: I hate that!

CUT TO:
11:08pm BBT
Jameka & Jess
BACKYARD - Couch

Jameka: We won't know until it's down to the wire. They will lie to you and tell you things that aren't true. I don't put any money into what Dick says...
Jess: I don't like the way Dick acts like it's all up to him.

They talk about the outburst Dick had with Zach right before the last HoH comp...

Jameka: (acting like she's had it) Whatever. If I stay, it's good. If I don't, it's good. I will pull for you two guys in the jury house.
    ***And herein lies the only sticky wicket to the plan...The jury always votes personally - not for the best player. The only way Dick or Dani can win with that jury house is if they both make it to the final 2.
Jameka: You're my girl. I owe you so much. I will do anything to make sure your votes are secure.
Jess: You may still be here.
Jameka: I want Eric to win next week more than anything. I honestly think he could win if he had to.
Jess: I do too.
Jameka: You know... if you're here, you absolutely have to win HoH next week. I want you to know I'm supporting you 100%.
Jess: I'm supporting you, too.

Jameka: I'm still very suspicious of what's going on. I really don't trust anything that Dick says. I can't do anything to you... I just wont.
    ***And because of it, if Jameka's being honest with Jessica now, there may be a last minute flip that sends Jameka out the door.
Jess: I don't want any crying. I want game faces on. If I leave, I want you and Eric to be strong!
Jameka: I'm so over the whole father-daughter thing. ED looks out for Dani, but I don't think Dani looks out for him. He used the veto on her, but she wouldn't have used it on him.

A few minutes pass...

Jess: If it's me and Eric in the end, there's no question?
Jameka: Oh yeah.
Jess: I think it'll be 6-1.
Jameka: Mm Hmm. You would have me, Dustin, Amber... It would come down to Jen.
Jess: If I have to lose to anyone, I would rather it be you or Eric.

CUT TO:
11:36pm BBT
Eric, Dick & Dani

Eric's giving it the old college try... He's bashing Jameka to Dick and Dani, in hopes it'll make a difference. He's focusing in on how bitter she is, how she hates the 3 of them...

Eric: It's funny... The last 3 girls out have all tried to warn Jessica about me playing her, and me having a deal with the two of you, when what they don't know is that Jessica is in on it.

Eric: Jameka's planning on going to the jury house and working you over.

After a couple minutes more of this, Dick heads outside for a smoke. Eric continues solo with Dani.

Eric: It's definitely a new side of Jameka... Edgier. She has these little outbursts here and there... The Jameka you meet in this house... Would you expect her to have two or three tattoos?
Dani: A lot of the things she says don't line up with the way she acts.
    ***Dani's speaking about Jameka's religiosity
Dani: I'm not trying to rip on it... I'm just not about throwing religion in people's face... It just doesn't match up. Jameka, she talks about having sex with this guy, and getting drunk, and how she plans on dancing on the tables at the wrap party...

~*~

12:58am BBT
BACKYARD
Jameka, Jess, Eric
Eric is out of the Diary Room. He tells Jameka and Jessica they will both be called soon... Jameka gets called in.

CUT TO:
1:13am
After brushing his teeth, Eric comes outside to Jessica.

Eric: How ya feelin'?
Jess: Good. I like spending time with Jameka. This may be our last night together. I Love Her.
Eric: I do, too... I did a nice goodbye message for her... so, if she goes, she'll have a good message.
Jess: IF?!?!
Eric: I mean When she goes...

Eric: I think she's actually angry that I'm not going to vote to keep her.
Jess: Really??

Jameka's done withher DR session. Jess gets called in.

Eric: Jameka, how much of my prize money do I have to give you to say "Yo mama's a bitch" to Dick?
Jameka: (laughs) I'll do that for free!
Eric: It's so strange... for the first time, collectively, our votes don't count this week. Mine in particular... It's really in their hands. (Dick & Dani's).

Eric reminisces about how things could have worked out, had Zach not won HoH... how Zach, for sure, would have been the one going home this week.

Jameka: I don't know. I don't think so.
Eric: They (Dick and Dani) are so far up his ass right now...

1:24am BBT
Jessica's done with her Diary Room session. She rejoins Eric and Jameka outside.

Eric: I'm in a great mood.

They chat and bash and chat and bash... Eric brags a bit about beating Zach in the PoV Comp (last week with the rats) by a fraction of a second....

Jess: Well, because of that, now Jameka and I are on the block.
Eric: Not entirely...
Jameka: Well 80%...

And we have a very long, very awkward silence...
~*~

CUT TO:
3:46am BBT
JESSICA'S BED
Jess & Eric

Jess: You've got to win HoH this week, or they'll come after me.
    ***Jess, Jess, Jess...It's probably a non-point, but YOU've got to put the onus on yourself.
Eric waxes apologetically about his having lost some very strategically significant comps... and because of it, putting the Donatos in power... They begin talking about the final 4.

Eric: You're more excited about the money than I am...
Jess: I'm here to win!

While they cuddle, they bash Zach a bit...

Jess: I told Jameka, there is to be no crying if I walk out the door.
Eric: I hate all the emotions that come along with evicting someone I'm close to.

4am BBT
Jess & Eric (cont'd)
Jess: Are you mad that Zach won HoH before you did?
Eric: Well.. Will won season 2 without ever winning an HoH. But.. I do see myself winning one.. soon. How would you feel taking Zach to the Final 2?
Jess: I'd kill him in the Final 2! (pause) I'd kill you too!

Chatter, chatter, chatter...

Jess: It feels good to be one of the 2 youngest girls with the 3 oldest guys as the Final Five.
Eric: I can't believe the guys are in the majority again.
Jess: Cuz I took out a girl.
Eric: (paraphrasing) OK, well I took out Nick, Dustin & Amber. If we're still here in the Final Four... we've certainly done something right.

CUT TO:
4:30am BBT - Dick's doing laundry
Eric & Jess are still talking.
Dick moves to the kitchen.
Dani's up for a moment... then back to bed.

CUT TO:
5:00am BBT
JESSICA'S BED
Eric & Jess
Eric: You are the last person in the house to be nominated... That's awesome.
Jess: It would be awesome if I never had to get nominated at all... I have a lot on my mind... I might be leaving in 2 days for Mexico.
Eric: You would have more time than that... You'd have to do the Early Show and Housecalls...
    ***Mmmm.. Not this season.
Jess: What's HouseCalls?

Eric fills her in.

Jess asks Eric about what he said for his speech during the live show when he was nominated. He tells her. Then she starts kidding around about her plan to propose to him during the finale...

Jess: Maybe I should move that up to Thursday, huh?

At 5:30am, Jess and Eric are still up, and the conversation has moved into the very dangerous territory of recent exes.

Jess tells Eric that during her phone call with her brother, he told her that her ex said hi. Jess didn't give it much thought at the time, because Dean and her ex are still friends, but now she wonders if there was some sort of hidden message there. Eric dances around the subject of Jessica's ex for a few minutes, then he starts asking direct questions...

Eric: Do you miss your ex-boyfriend?
Jess: We were done before I came to the house... but we were really good friends before we started dating. We've been on and off since February, broke up somewhere around May... We're still friends. We were hanging out all the way up until the show started... Not every day... just off and on.
Eric: Could you see yourself with him again?
Jess: I hate on-off relationships. I don't think we could get back together... We were going to take a break for the summer, anyway... but we were definitely broken up before the show.
    ***Excuse Eric a moment while he tries to adjust the knife in his heart, so he doesn't bleed out.
Eric: Do you regret your time with me?
Jess: No. Do you regret your time with me?
Eric: I'm not sure.

The awkwardness continues for a bit, then around 6am BBT...

Jess: Could you see a double eviction this week?
Eric: No.
Jess: Why not?
Eric: I don't see it that way, but it could be.

25 minutes later, Eric kisses Jess on the top of her head, says goodnight and heads to his own bed.


Click here to return to the top of the blog
Watch Big Brother 8 24/7 FREE for 2 Weeks!




44 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boy, it is facinating how these people precieve religion. As if a religious person is supposed to behave like a saint. It's so odd. There isn't a religion in the world that isn't premised on the failability of people. That is in essence what religion is for - to address human imperfection. Yes, there are rules in many religions about premarital sex and certain excesses, but whether or not a person lives up to these ideals does not alinenate them from their religion or even prove them to be not serious about it. Jemeka has a sincere devotion, she does not proclaim to be Jesus herself. I'm not a Christian by birth, mostly an atheist by belief, and hate prostelitizing - but it still disgusts me how the houseguests minimize Jemeka's devotion because she is an imperfect Christian. It's the height of ignorance and pety behavior.

Just had to get that out.

Now, Amber, that's a different story ... good lord :)

9:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The best part of the Jameka/Jess conversation last night was when they talked about Zach's role in the first alliance. Jameka doesn't like when people bs her when she knows they're lying & thats why she should be a womens' advocate. Ultimately, Jameka is saying this to a women who is in a secret alliance to get her out. She thanked Jess for having her back in the game to start the conversation. Classic.

The only reason Jess got as friendly with Jameka these last two weeks was to win the jury vote. That move & her body language since Zach won HOH ended her game.

Dani messed up yesterday & Eric is starting to lay the groundwork last night to team up with Jameka.("the two who are left should team up against those three") Ironic considering they didn't want to tell Zach because they thought he would do that. The same way e/j excluded Zach, if Dani doesn't win favor with Jameka it may cost her Thursday.

Jess is out for sure, then as it stands now odds are Eric or Jameka(63%) & Dani (37%) as the second eviction.

MJ

9:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anonymous 9:30, I don't think I could have said it better. You are right on the the point with your analysis. I've been reading the comments for a while and it seems that everyone has their favorite players, but every houseguest is not held to the same standard in the game.

9:58 AM  
Blogger EvelAlida said...

Need help in descrambling the whole Dick pointing "up" as if to say BB or the DR, what does that mean??? Why are they blaming them for Eric catching on, does anyone know? Or did he mean to point upwards as a gesture towards the HOH room & Zach??? HELP!

Some points:

Carolyn, do you really think the jury voting peronal is a given huh? Not 100% sold on that (although with THIS jury, you could be right) only cause I have seen people who are despised voted for in the end, case in point Boogie as just one example.

Since when is Jess Jameka's "girl"? I have never seen them close until just recently, and suddenly they are BFF. Wonder how that will sit with Amber? This is the same Jess that voted out Jameka's SUPPOSED girl last week, so how does that work? Shows what a phony Jameka is in my opinion that suddenly she is so close to the very person that booted her so called sister.......Amber probably too stupid though to catch on to that little exchange anyway.

Jessica asking Jameka is she would win for sure against Eric in Final 2 was interesting. It just raised my antennae is all that she is asking that question to begin with.

While I agree with the comments the 1st post here made, that people are just off the charts when trying to act as though Christians do not make mistakes, I do however believe that some of the actions Jameka has displayed are a tad much for a true Christian. True Christians do not brag about sex and getting drunk I am sorry, in fact the majority of christians I know avoid the very topics alltogether (even if they ARE behaving that way when no one is looking) and she is doing the exact opposite by talking so brazenly about it. I think this is why she is rubbing people the wrong way on this issue........

I also would love to know what Jess & Jameka meant by their comment that Eric winning Veto was the reason the 2 of them are on the block?

Alida

10:03 AM  
Blogger Evel Girl said...

They are all over Eric like it's his fault that they are on the block. I am not big on Eric, but man, get off the dude already. How is he wrong for winning the rat comp? I believe, if I'm not mistaken, Jess is on the block because she put up Zach. Regardless of what he said in his nom speech.

10:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Carolyn! great work on keeping us to date and wanting for more!

Oh! Jess! Wake up and get the scales off your eyes!
There is no possibility at this point that you will face Jameka in the f2!
She got the wrong strategy: she played for the votes in the jury first and foremost, before getting through the eviction phases.
Not smart! she should have been off here high horse and campaign seriously.
Never approached Zach or Dani!

Eric has carried all the load - while she sleeps!
And he has been outsmarted by D&D.
She did not listen to her own instincts and strike first when she was HoH and Eric had PoV. Souldha, coulda,.... Too late!

Btw, on the feeds she also revealed that she learnt to do laundry in the BB house. A 22 y old!
Her Mom must be doing all of the housework for the little princess.
Jess is good to go to the sequester house.

Eric should follow in short order. And they can resume the cuddling and deeper discovery of their love without the cameras. At least, BB owes them that much.
Ciao! Bella Princessa! Your carriage is about to turn into a big pumpkin.

F4: Zach, Jameka, Daniele and Dick.
Who would have seen this coming?
No way to predict who will win, though the odds are in favour of one of the D.

10:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those 3 make me sick.
I hope Dick and Daniele sit down with Jameka and tell her ALL about the LJC.
Jessica is so two faced. She obviously only wants to make it with Eric to the final 2 because she knows she'll win. *pukes*
I can't stand how she blames Eric for everything, not that I like Eric, but it's rediculous.
Gah. Go home already!

10:20 AM  
Blogger America's Player said...

Help! I'm in love with an ungrateful, narcoleptic, twenty-one-year-old puppet.

What's a boy to do?

10:25 AM  
Blogger Beth (and Eric) said...

Did you all see Jessica knock on the wall, and then Eric knock back after he went to his own bed? It was cute after that stressful conversation...

10:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks again for all the updates carolyn!

as much as i was loving jess for a while - i'm feeling for eric. she's not treating him nicely at all ... and ever since the kiss, the poor guy hasn't been thinking with his head ... i don't reeeeally want to see jess go .. okay, i kind of do ... D&D have been playing this game very well and if they get rid of jess, they will be all that much closer to being two of the best players in BB history in my opinion - considering EVERYTHING they've had to overcome. I agree with what they said the other night - they should get a million dollars if they are the final two, like in previous seasons with the ex's!

10:33 AM  
Blogger Beth (and Eric) said...

They also showed Dani feeling bad for lying to Eric about Jess leaving....

As for Christianity, I don't think that Jameka's faith would be as criticized if Amber hadn't jumped on the bandwagon and made a fool of herself. She was never that open with her Christianity until it was she and Jameka hanging out alone all the time. Christians are like any other people. Nobody's perfect. HOWEVER, when you pray out loud for the whole house to hear, on your knees, in the backyard after a competition, you open yourself up to the scrutiny... (Whatever that word means!)

;)

10:37 AM  
Blogger Beth (and Eric) said...

Jess going might be good for Eric's game...

As for playing favorites (anon & anon) -- everyone does have favorites, that's life! I do love Eric & Jessica. I also love Dick! I could do without Dani, but whatever... I'm saying this to make the point that I may root for them, but I am fully aware that if it was Jameka who was HOH it would be the exact opposite situation as it is with Dani, Dick, and Zach... They're ALL playing the game. We are probably rooting for who we would be "playing" with if we were in the house...

10:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's funny how we look at things. We can see what's going on in the house and we aren't there ~ I see Jessica & Eric not paying attention to the fact that she is going home - and it's right in front of their faces! How can Eric be so naive to think D & D won't back door anyone in the alliance if they get the chance? Jessica should be talking to Dick or Zach and trying to work her own deal...she keeps saying she wants to win, but she's not willing to work for it. I think she's just given up. She sure seems to believe that she's going to Mexico! I hope they all wake up and realize the final 4 should be J/E & D/D....but, it's probably to late.

10:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is it me or does Jessica not seem to be as into Eric as he is to her? I think she likes the attention, but isn't that interested. Maybe I'm wrong. I think their banter back and forth is cute, but how long can that last....probably just until about Thursday @ 8:40pm.

10:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

jessica is killing me the way she is playing eric. She played it off like her worst fear was to be played by a guy in the house, and she is doing exactly that to eric. I feel badly for him, because I feel he truly cares for her now and he is going to get his heart stomped on. I used to like her, now I think she is out of line.

10:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had to laugh at that about Jess not knowing how to do laundry till she went into the house, that is awful. She doesn't know how to cook or clean either and a few weeks ago didn't know the difference between a cabbage and a lettuce. She certainly has a lot to learn, it was also funny when she asked Eric what Housecalls is haha. She certainly knows how to get drunk and sleep her time away there.

10:46 AM  
Blogger Evel Girl said...

Eric: Do you regret your time with me?
Jess: No. Do you regret your time with me?
Eric: I'm not sure.

Hmmmmmm.........

She never said no about missing her ex either, she dodged the question.

10:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Their good night knock on the wall is very cute. No matter what happens in the day, at the end of the day they have that to show each other.. well, something. *ha*
Its kinda like their own "153 thing". Its cute, and just theirs.

10:49 AM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

Haha- its funny how Eric is so sure its not a double evicition week... can't wait to see his face when another one goes on thurs...

10:49 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

innamorata -
Re: Dick Pointing Up - He was indicating that he believes the DR is making Eric and Jess nervous that he and Dani are up to... well, what they're up to.

Re: Voting - in some cases i do, in others, no. I think Jen will vote strategically. Dustin, I'm not sure about... Depends if he's managed to screw his head back on right with all the time in the jury house, cuz he definitely came unglued while he was in the BB house... Amber? Heaven only knows.

Ya know what... this will be a terrific poll question for everyone... Who will vote strategically, who personally... For later, of course..

As far as Jess being Jameka's girl... Well, that's Jess' game. She went into this week thinking she was 100% safe and Jameka would be 100% out, so she's been working diligently for her jury vote, and in the process has gotten closer to her.

Evel Girl I want BB to play the wakeup song: "Sistah's are Doin' it for Themselves!"

Anon@10:14 Thank you! :)

anabobana It's that time of the season. ;)

"america's player" - short of what you've been doing most mornings when you leave jess, i'd say the answer has to be, do your damndest to win it... you're on your own after the 12th - just Eric.. no shackles.

Beth nope. missed it. thanks for pointing it out. :)

Katie h Thank you! :)

10:50 AM  
Blogger Evel Girl said...

Carolyn- LOL:)

10:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with Anabobana - Jess is ridiculous by pushing Eric away. She has no emotional intelligence at all - turning on her own support! She should get off her ass and campaign to D&D. Even if it is in vain, at least try, lil spoiled princess!

I like the idea of Ana: D&D disclosing to Jameka the existence of the LJC alliance to discredit Jessica.

Any angle to cause confusion in the sequester house is worth a try. Also it would bring Jameka to accept that D&D have the hammer at this point. Better side with them. Zach was smart to do this - now it looks that he may be safe for another week.

10:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alida - what's a "true Christain"? I don't really expect an answer, we could end up with casulties on this bolg if we start debating religion. But I think that's my point. While we can't stop people from being judgemental, from what I know about religion it's not exactly in the spirit of any religion to judge a person's faith. There are many sects of Christianity and many other religions in the world - each have their own "rules." But I think it is pretty universal that it's "God's" job to judge a person's faith, not man (or woman). And certainly not the BB houseguests or the people watching a reality TV show.

That's my 2 cents, for what it's worth.

Oh, BTW - in the religion I was born into you have to write G-d because just saying "his" name is way worse than anything else Jemeka has done on the show. Judge not thus you be judged (or something like that).

Peace.

11:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

About the last paragraph - when Jess & Eric are discussing exes: AWKWARD!

And Eric has proven he can't win HOH when he "needs" to do so.

11:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope D/D offer Jameka a deal to stay ~ which she has already told Jessica that she won't make a deal with Dick ~ And then they tell her, oh well...I guess we'll keep Jessica then, 'Cause you've just won a trip to beautiful Mexico!

11:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eric & Jessica should be worried about Thursday night ~ not if Eric can win the next HOH!

It's quite frustrating.....

Zach is playing real low key - anybody else notice that. He's keeping to the HOH room - alot!

11:08 AM  
Blogger Beth (and Eric) said...

Have I not been watching the feeds enough, or have neither Jameka or Jess gone to Zach or Daniele? That doesn't seem like playing to me!

And, I do (did?) believe that Jess' feelings were real, but 24/7 with anyone for 65 days and anyone would go nuts and want space! I love my husband more than anyone in the world, but if he talked to me non-stop for 65 days, I might stop responding too! ;)

11:19 AM  
Blogger Beth (and Eric) said...

Evel Girl -- Good point! Why would Eric regret his time with Jess or admit to it?! And, she didn't even respond when he said that! WEIRD!

11:20 AM  
Blogger Cliff O'Neill said...

Could not agree with Anon@9:30 AM more!

I said it before. I find it wholly bizarre that as an atheist, I am finding myself in the position of defending Jameka, an evangelical Christian against the likes of Dick, who is also an atheist.

As absurd as I find her beliefs, I don't see any internal hypocrisy in how she has comported herself and her beliefs as she has outlined them.

Basically, anyone can take the Bible or most any other "holy book" and use it as a rationale for or against just about anything from love and harmony to war and slavery.

And anyone who criticizes someone else as not being a "true" Christian kind of illustrates well the reason religious conflicts within and without that particular faith have been ongoing for millennia.

11:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beth & Eric - It's because Jessica's not that into him! I also don't think she fully trusts him - she's said that in her Diary Room's before.

Who can really trust anyone in the house? I don't think Dick trust's Dani 100% either.

11:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

anon @11:08 - you're right... Zach is the 'smartest', and i think the most stress-free at the moment in the BB house.

smartest being being himself, and continue to be underestimated...

11:32 AM  
Blogger Beth (and Eric) said...

Anon @ 11:25 -- I don't think that Dick SHOULD trust Dani 100% but don't you think that she CAN trust him 100%?? Look at what he's already done for her! If she wins this game, she has her Dad to thank. I wonder if she will!

11:43 AM  
Blogger EvelAlida said...

Aaaaaah thank you for the clarification Carolyn :-)

The remainder of the OR was interesting!!!! Jess yet again placing the responsibility on Eric's shoulders in stating he HAS to win HOH this week. Hmmmm, shouldn't she worry about winning it herself?

Also loved loved loved her telling comment on how she thinks she woul kill Eric in Final 2. This boy needs to wake up and stop playing footsie.......

Anon@ 11:01 when I say true christian, I mean in my opinion, nothing more nothing less. How I was raised to believe what a true christian is in other words. I am certainly not Jesus and so only speak for myself and what my opinions & beliefs are.

Very true, the debate on what is and what isn't a true christian could go on as long as Ambers rants to the Lord himself LOL! I think I would be a complete phony if I tried to claim that I don't judge people. I do, all the time, it's only natural and don't know of a lot of people that don't. I recognize this and I consciously fight to knock it off all the time.

What I will also not claim alongside it is that I think my "judgement" holds any weight, cause it doesn't. Just my own thoughts and feelings that float through my head and I am honest about it is all :-)

Part of my prayers always include me asking to please please cut the *beep* and to never be so full of myself as to think my opinion is above His or any other of my fellow man.

In my own view, I am not a good Christian. Strange for me to say? Maybe, but I don't think I am. Not like I was raised to believe is and what I still feel is no. I would like to be, and I think I do better some times rather than others, and at the end of the day I judge no one harsher than myself.

Amen & Hallelujah to that :-)

Alida

11:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beth & Eric - I agree 100%! I don't think she will thank Dick if she wins. She'll think she deserves the win! Last night on the show they showed how poorly she treats her dad - I know there's a bunch of stuff going on we really don't know. But, he looks like he is really trying to work to a better place between them, she's just to young and naive to understand yet.

11:56 AM  
Blogger Evel Girl said...

Okeydokey then...(thinking of ways to lighten the mood) Have I told you all how nice you look today? ;)

12:11 PM  
Blogger EvelAlida said...

LOL Evel Girl!!

If ya saw what I looked like right now, ya might retract!

Alida

12:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I woke up this morning with a whole different take/posibility for tomorrows eviction votes. (Warning: it's my birthday and it's quite possible that dementia has taken over, too!)

Why Eric's vote DOES mean something tomorrow...

Dick really wants Jameka gone... but maybe he's going along with Zack's/Dani's wishes to evict Jess - right up to the vote.

He offers Jess the same deal he was "supposed to" offer Jameka, and Jess gets Dick & Erik's vote to stay!

Now he's kept his word - and put action behind his words "now it's down to every man for himself"

He can explain himself to Dani with little/no repercussions, and a renewed respect from Erik/Jess - and Zack is history tomorrow night too with the double eviction... no matter who wins HOH!!

And that's the F4 Dick has said he wanted all along!

Okay, maybe it's time for me to check into an assisted living facility with no internet access!!

But there ya have it.

sts

12:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I truly believe that Dick is on a mission to win this game for Daniele, thus restoring his relationship with her. He has gone out of his way to make sure that she is not attacked, but yet she throws it back into his face.

If Daniele wins, I think you will see the true Daniele. I think she will not have a relationship with Dick when she collects the money, leaving him devastated.

12:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alida and Clif - we have 2 athiests (one born a Jew) and an active Christian all basically in agreement. Amen to that!

If the three of us were on BB9 it would be a dull season :)

1:05 PM  
Blogger EvelAlida said...

Anon@ 1:05 LMAO That was priceless!

So very very true though. I agree with the viewpoints of quite a few atheists, buddhists, jewish people and hindus that I know on many many issues in fact.

Like I said, I am a realist and I KNOW I judge people, so why be fake and say "Oh no, not me, I never!". I just try to knock it off when I catch myself, that's the "true" Christian in me struggling to get through :-)

Before I judge others though, I scrutinize myself like you would not believe. So no while i don't think Jameka's actions sometimes make for a good Christian, mine hardly do either at times, so I am no better than she is.

Hence why i don't consider myself better than anyone else nor do I consider myself superior. I just point out their flaws (in my opinion) alongside my own :-)

Alida

2:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

anonymous @ 12:46, I completely agree with you. I think that if/when Danielle wins the money, she'll walk away without a second look back at Daddy Dearest.

It's funny...I think danielle is playing dick just as much as Jess is playing Eric. I used to think maybe Eric was the one without the true feelings, but I definitely think he's being played by her now. Poor boy...I think his emotional attachment to her probably cost him this game.

Anyway, back to D&D...if I have to choose between the two to win, I hope it's Dick. After all he has put up with from the Ice Princess, he deserves it. But, I also think he is misguided in thinking he can "win" her affection back this way, so to speak. I don't think it matters if either of them win, she will go right back to not speaking to him.

Poor schmuck.

2:55 PM  
Blogger JudyD said...

Evening everyone,
Love love love this place.You guys always tell it like it is without bashing anyone.That is why I enjoy coming here to read all the latest facts in the BB8 house.

I haven't been able to get on before now.My back has gone out on me so it is very hard to sit here at the PC.Yet here I sit getting my nightly fix.So I'll take a tylenol and relax afterwards.

I enjoyed what everyone wrote here today and it helped me on some of things I was wondering about.Like Jessi being BFF with Jameka.Thought Amber was but then innamorata set me straight on that one.

I also loved what anonymous 1:05 said about the religion.People all over the internet should come here.They would surely get a warm welcome.I was welcomed onto this blog by Carolyn and she'll have me as a fan as long as this site exsists.

Friend to BB8Dish-Ya Gotta Have It!
JudyD

9:12 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

JudyD!! lol. There you are!!

I've been searching the whole blog to find your comment (in moderation mode, it doesn't tell me which post it's attached to).

Thank you! I hope your back feels better very soon. :)

9:23 PM  
Blogger EvelAlida said...

Aaaawwww Judy, what a sweet thing to say!

I gotta admit, LOVE this blog as well. All of us can have such complete opposite views, yet we are respectful of one another. I rarely see any blogger here get all high and mighty and behave as though THEIR opinion is the end all be all.

And ya know what? You're so right! People SHOULD come here! They need to have a look at how humanity works :-)

Carolyn, this is all because of you. I like to think of myself as a realist with a voice, and I love that I have this forum to bounce my ideas around and get new perspectives from! These people make me think, and i love that :-)

Thank you mama!
Alida

Alida

6:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home