BB8Dish is Watching - Are you?
Ready to Know What's Really Going on in the BB House?!
Click Here to Get Your
2 Week Free Trial of the Live Feeds!



CLICK THE HEADER TO CHECK FOR NEW BB8DISH UPDATES

Posts of Interest: Interview with Jessica's Mom, CBS Speaks Regarding Amber, C=Venus' Donatos T's!, Favorite Quotes of the Season, FUNNY - Who Would You?, The Nick Interview,
Who Shoulda Won?, Nick's New Ebay Stuff, Mike on Ebay,10 Minute Call with Howie!, America Votes @ Final 2!, Fess Up, America!, Live Feeds Replay!!, Donatos Tribute Video, Complete Endurance Comp Coverage, End & Post Comp Clips, The Interview with Eric's Bro, Josh

COOL BB STUFF:
Download Just Added CBS TV shows at iTunes,
Win Jen's "Jensa Member" Tank!, Win a Phone Call from Dustin, Custom Made BB8 Pillows!, Big Brother DVDs, Howie/Jerzeechik's All-Star Ebay Stuff,
Cool BB8 T-Shirts & More
Zach on Ebay, Eric on EBay, Jen's on Ebay!, Nick on Ebay, Daniele on EBay, Mike on Ebay,
Big Brother 8 Ebay Search Results

BB101:Answers to: What is 153?!? FSA??, How Does a Double Elimination Week Work?,
How the End Game Works


Click Here to Visit!

BB8Dish - Ya Gotta Have it!

SPOILER ALERT!! At bb8dish, we cover the live feeds. Much of what we write could be considered a spoiler for those who only watch the broadcast on CBS. Now, we don't understand why anyone would choose to do that, since it's like forming an opinion based on 1/10,000th of the information, and they could at least try the feeds for free, but what do we know?! Check bb8dish often for Updates, videos, pics, chops, opinions, etc. xoxo, C-n-C

Big Brother 8 is Finally Here!
Let the mind games begin!!

Watch Big Brother 8 on SuperPass!
Get the 2 Week Free Trial!
Click Here to join in the fun!



Click Here to Vote for America's Player

Click Here to Vote for Dick
to Get a Reality TV Award

Google

Friday, September 07, 2007

The Overnight Report

Holy Cow! Whatta night. I'm still reeling. Before I launch into the Overnight, which will be contained within this post, a little BB:101 for the folks out there wondering how & why it is that Zach is now HoH... since there are so many of you with that question.

How & Why is Zach HoH now?

Well, with Eric's eviction, Dick's Fast Forward HoH was complete, so Big Brother held yet another HoH competition (not shown until it airs on tv) immediately after the show went off the air last night, to fill the power vacuum. Zach won.
    ***To those confused about why Zach was allowed to compete after having just been HoH for the past week, don't forget: Dick won the Fast Forward HoH... so there was an HoH, albeit a darn fast one, in between Zach's HoH reigns.

Nominations will be today. The Veto Comp will be filmed on Saturday, per usual. The Veto Ceremony will be filmed Live on the special Tuesday Night Live Show.

Complete madness will likely ensue shortly thereafter with the final 3 competing in the 3 part competition to become the final 2. Personally, I can't wait to see the endurance comp on the live feeds! I love endurance comps! :) Just something about 'em...

I think that about covers it. Please check back starting at 9am BBT for the Overnight Report, just below here... I just can't seem to get my brain to un-fuzz this morning.

At 9:01pm BBT last night, the Feeds came back on, and we had a new HoH.

I. Zach wins HoH

In what is described as a very close competition, Zach wins the HoH at Final 4, beating Dani by one question in which he answered 59 and she answered 58.
    ***Ouch!
Dick congratulates Zach, telling him "Seriously, Dude, F'ing Awesome." As soon as Zach goes inside, Dick follows that up with, "We gotta win the f'ing PoV."

Inside, Dani gives Zach a big smile, a hug and congratulations, as well. Zach is a gracious winner, saying to Dani, "It couldn't have been any closer."

Captured by teslad


While Dani was able to maintain her composure long enough to properly congratulate Zach, she showed her complete frustration with herself shortly thereafter, both in her bed, then outside with her father, while Zach was in the DR and Jameka was curled up on the living room couch, looking like she'd just been hit by an emotional mack truck.
    ***Random thought... Who is it that shows up around 9:15am BBT every day wearing heels? Is that you, Ms. Grodner?

II. Packing Eric
Dani's rant went on for quite a while, then she worked it out in the gym, running for a while on the treadmill. All the while BB was asking her to put her mike on, and she wasn't having it. When she was all done, she went outside to talk to Dick some more, and BB called her to the DR, which she also rebelled against, but finally succumbed to. The clip that follows begins just after Dani goes up to the DR. Dick joins Zach and Jameka to help pack up Eric's belongings.

The mood is light, but Zach has moved from gracious winner to boastful...

Captured by bb8house


III. Dick Talks to Zach - "We gotta get Jameka out!"

Dick: Dude, seriously. Think about it! What are the odds that you and me are final four?? Everybody wanted us out week 2!
Zach: F' em. That's right. They gotta vote for one of us.
Dick: That's why we have to get f'in Jameka the f outta here... cuz all those m'f'ers in there, they would vote for her.

Dick runs down the votes... Gives Eric credit for voting strategically, but no one else. Zach agrees.

Zach: If it's you and I, final 2, either way we're guaranteed money. At that point, I don't care... Say anything you want. It's fine..
Dick: Trust me, I would much rather go against you or Daniele in the final 2... than Jameka. It would infuriate me to go up against Jameka in the Final 2.
Zach: You'll lose.
Dick: And why? She's done nothing in this game.
Zach: She's likable.
Dick: The only reason she's here today is because we dragged her along.
Zach: But she's likable.
Dick: F that sh-t. Who cares?
Zach: Yeah. It's BS
Dick: That's why she needs to f'in go.
Zach: That's where ya gotta figure out the personal vs people that actually play.
Dick: That's what I'm sayin'... the people in the f'in jury house.
Zach: They're all idiots.
Dick: No kidding.

Captured by Teslad


IV. Zach and Jameka Talk

A. Zach touches on faith and family and Jameka's profound influence on him... In the following video, Quirkydude has edited it so we hear the occasional blurb from Dick and Dani's simultaneous conversation... Interesting.

Part One
Captured by Quirkydude


B. Zach and Jameka talk more at 3:52am BBT
Jameka: That week, when ED was up with Dustin... you were like, it's not right how he degrades people...
Zach: I don't like his tactics.
Jameka: Right, but in that moment, that was a perfect opportunity.. I'm realizing, the further I get in this game. Perception is so distorted... Like your experience with Dustin is not my experience with Dustin...
Zach: his strategic mind is incredible. But he's too young. He's an overachiever. I would think I would get his vote in the end... if I could.. but he ah.. He just kinda had personality traits that didn't work for a lot of people.
Jameka: So I heard...
Zach: Out of the people that are on the jury, probably Dustin and Jess I would like to keep in touch with, but I don't know if they would...
Jameka: I think at the wrap party, bygones will be bygones and we'll just have a good time.

Part 2
Captured by Quirkydude


V. Zach to Jameka - Dani Has to Go...

Zach: I would hope to think that Daniele is a bigger threat than Dick is to you, and I would strongly urge you to vote her out.
Jameka: Absolutely.
Zach: She is my friend here, but I'm an instrument...
Jameka: Absolutely.
Zach: I'm here to play. I'm not here to make threats. It killed me to not use the PoV. Killed me. But I knew I had to take the risk. Daniele... if she won or I won, maybe you would go home, maybe I would stay. I'd have the chance to do this. I'm doin' it.
Jameka: Mmm Hmm...
Zach: All I'm sayin' is, you have a better chance goin' up against me or Dick to win. I'm not givin' it to you, I'm just sayin'... I'm telling you right now, if you go up against Dick or myslef, you will win. i would love to be runner-up...
Jameka: My question to you is, how could I not? It's already done.

Captured by Teslad


Click here to return to the top of the blog
Watch Big Brother 8 24/7 FREE for 2 Weeks!




44 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well I sure hope Zach uses his head this time. He really dropped the ball when it came to using the POV last nite.He coulda ROCKED the game last nite by taking either one off and putting Dani on. Omg...the show woulda been frickin JUICY if he woulda done that.
Why are the houseguests not trying to break them two up?? I just don't get it.

8:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Carolyn, it still doesn't make sense to me that Zach is HOH again. (Please bear with me, as this is my 1st year for BB and I am learning as I go.) But since Zach was HOH last week, wasn't he not eligible to compete for HOH this week???

8:33 AM  
Blogger RayRayFad said...

will the do the evection on Tuesday also Live?

8:37 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Carolyn ,Did u catch Zack asking Jam 4 money to keep her off the block? Than in the wr saying the dr told him he cant do that and he was sorry?!Is this now allowed? or did BB miss this ! Just a thought?! anyone else coment on this ?!

8:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i just went to jokers to read some of the live feeds updates. Zach is surely showing a totally different side of him. there is more to that guy than he's letting on... he's hating the Ds...

8:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I sure hope Zach uses that HOH! He needs to put up Dick & Dani and tell them "it's just game", "it's just strategy", I had to play the game to "benefit myself"!

Talk about the game takin' a great turn!

8:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

(I was the 1st anon) I get it now... sorry. Thank you for doing such a great job keeping us posted.

8:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Will they evict on Tuesday? I guess Sunday will show HOH, Nominations & POV? It would have too!

8:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! I'm just reeling from all this.

My tummy hurts a little!

8:52 AM  
Blogger America's Player said...

...and, although I know that all of America is utterly and completely crushed, dismayed, and crestfallen after my eviction last night (and I know this may sound ridiculous) but I am, quite frankly, at peace.

I had a brief (yet highly monitored) telephone conversation with my brother Josh and then was quickly whisked away to a comfortable hotel room. Waiting for me was a great meal, a few beers, and a fresh pair of cotton socks. Booyah!

I'm still playing hard for you, America!


8:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

anon @ 8:33am said : But since Zach was HOH last week, wasn't he not eligible to compete for HOH this week???

Zach could not compete when did was HOH for what... 20 minutes, once the eviction was done and eric left the house dicks HoH was finished. which left Zach able to compete and dick not able too.

8:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am still confused about what happens at the F3. They compete in a 3 part HOH comp? How do you know it is a 3 part comp and is that what you are assuming is an endurance comp? And at F3 there is only an HOH comp and no veto right? Whoever wins HOH will get to choose who they want to take with them to the final 2? or is the Final 2 determined by the competition and not someone "choosing".

Thanks for your help clearing this up!

8:58 AM  
Blogger O_o said...

is anyone gonna post a video of the hoh comp???

9:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dick's HoH reign is very short. after Eric's eviction, they competed for HoH (minus Dick), whihc was not shown anymore but will be on Sunday. Zach won this time. Live eviction again on Tuesday.

9:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would have loved for Zach to use the veto last night, but let's wait and see what he'll do with HOH... What I'm still confused about though (and maybe this was covered somewhere else, if it was I apologize) is why they are not showing anyone going into Sequester... Anyone know?

~ Nikki

9:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did anybody else find it hilarious that a ball magically appeared into Jameka's container last night during the live show? I actually felt sorry for her...the way she kept screaming to Julie and Julie completely ignoring her. LOL.

My thoughts are "Well Jameka, maybe GOD put that ball in there because he wanted you disqualified since the end is already pre-determined."

LOL :P

9:10 AM  
Blogger Kelly WW said...

This is not good. From what I can tell he will nominate both the D's per his conversation with Jameka last night. He told her to play her a** off and win veto he wants to be with her in F2. Can she pull it off and win something? It would be hard to swollow to see her win, actually Zach too. He asked how the rest of the game was played last night? I lost it.

9:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love that the America's Player pic is grey and still. lol!

9:14 AM  
Blogger JustBeechy said...

First anon...I totally agree...If Zack had of used that POV last night OMG it would have turned everything upside down!!! My husband and I were like dayum he could really make a play in this game right now!! We both like D&D and would have passed out if either one were evicted BUT it would have been a kick a** move on Zack's part. Oh well...let's see what happens now...LOL!!

9:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So is there no Early Sow/Housecalls for Jess or Eric?

And whats thats site again you linked me to to see the full episodes?

9:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was so sad last night thinking that we would not get our regular updates on what is REALLY going on from America's Player.

But, to my great delight I wake up this morning and see that he graced us with his update.

So, I guess AP's eviction was a blessing in disguise. We have all been wondering what was going on in the sequester house and now we have an insider who can send us regular updates on what all the HGs are goind there!

YEAH!

9:33 AM  
Blogger Ashley said...

LOL @ BRITTNI so true so true.

Anonymous @9:07 a.m. I've been wondering the same thing. In the past they would show the reaction every time a new player arrived to Sequester.

Carolyn & Carla I have an idea for a poll as well. There has been talk about who from this house would be an all star. Maybe a polling asking who people would like to see as an all star or who they think will be an all star. Which for me who I want and who I think it will be are different people.

Thanks guys!

9:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I miss Jessica & Eric!

Smooch.

9:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lots of people are questioning Zach not using PoV in the previous round to break up the D&D when Dick was HoH. Hindsight 20/20?
No, they are absolutely right! Zach made a dumb decision. Probably rushed by time.
Also Eric could have been campaigning harder - but again Dick's tactics worked - E was still troubled by Jess's eviction.
Dick had handcuffed jameka with the deal she took with the devil! Zach knew about the deal and was apprenhensive of Jameka. Rightfully?

Yes, Z did not think through things well: with Daniele evicted, he was going to compete for HoH against Eric & Jameka, both would have owed him for saving them. Pressed by time or lack of strategic insights?
Either way Zach can only blame himself if one of the D wins the big pot.

Let's recap the scenarios after Dick had nominated Eric & Jameka and Zach won PoV last night:
#1 - Z pulls Eric off the noms, Daniele is evicted by him and Eric. Following HoH comp include Z, E & J, excluding Dick.
#2 - Zach pulls Jameka off the noms, Daniele is evicted by Z & Jameka. Following HoH comp again excludes Dick.
#3 - Z takes Jameka off the noms, Daniele and Eric on the block. However if Jameka who took the deal from Dick just before Jess's eviction, elects to evict Eric instead while Zach chooses to evict Daniele, so split vote and Dick obviously chooses to evict Eric. Following HoH comp include Z, J & Daniele. Zach is now the target of D&D &J!

Given that there was still one chance in 3 that D&D would have survived and gone after him, Zach probably was afraid to pull the trigger on his alliance, as he stated in the PoV ceremony "he kept his oath to his group". Dick's bullying tactics keep working again.

It never ceases to amaze me how Dick is obviously a great tactician. Even when he is in a weaker position, he manages to play with the head of his opponents: look at the bodies of Dustin, Jen, Amber, Jessica, Eric. Who is going to be next?
Jameka, Zach or even his own daughter?
I would not be surprised that he survives to the f2 and wins it all.

Z has another chance to go after D&D by putting both of them up and hoping that either him or Jameka wins PoV. 50/50 chance to evict one of D&D. And he will have 1 in 3 chances to win the next HoH. The odds are better if he competes against Dick and Jameka rather than Daniele. So he has his worl cut out for him. Get Daniele evicted and team up with Jameka to ensure f2 between them.
Will he win enough votes in the jury house and the AP vote?
Great entertainment over the next 10 days, for sure.

9:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A - Ambiguous
L - Lies
L - Link
I - Ignorance
A - Arbitrary
N - Nominations, &
C - Conflicting
E - Evictions

Wow, what will happen today & tomorrow!

9:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with ano 8:33 am....
Zack best bet is to backdoor one of the Donotos.

Jameka needs to get off her high horse and talk with Zack ...Zack needs to be up against one of the Donotos to win it otherwise he won't.

He needs to realize that....

9:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, is Zach being a Player or a Playa (I still think it hurt Julie when she had to say that!)

9:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope Jameka goes home this week. After watching the video of Dick and Zach discussing jury votes, and how Jameka would beat all of them, I doubt Zach will take her to the final two.

I hope it's Jameka vs. a Donato (sp?) on the block. One of the Donatos (sp?) win POV, don't use it, then Jameka will go home.

D&D still have a chance.

10:21 AM  
Blogger Bequi said...

Jessica played her game through Eric, she is gone. Dani has played her game through her dad, it's time for her to go. This will leave Zach, Jam and Dick as final 3. I pray Dick gets to final 2 because I would really like to see the winner being someone that PLAYED the game, not just floated along for the ride.

10:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is so hard to say what the best move would be at this point. No matter what zack does, the veto could change it all. With dani's history of winning vetos the danots could very well get the veto, then as long as one of them gets it the other one is safe. Zack would not have a chance against jameka in the final two, it would not be a bad move to get her out now. Then all 3 will be able to compete. It would be nice to see three people compete, really do not want to see a player win this that has done nothing, that is why I feel jameka should go now, she no longer deserves to be in the game.

11:01 AM  
Blogger Beth (and Eric) said...

Come to think of it, who says Zach didn't play the game?! In that video, he says he "had to go under the radar" so he COULD play the game...

11:11 AM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

To everyone talking about "backdooring" for this last eviction, here is another lession in BB...
When it is the final 4, there is only ONE eligible vote. The HOH cannot vote (because there cannot be a tie with one vote) and the 2 nominees cannot vote (they would vote for eachother which cancels out) leaving only the NON nominated and NON HOH person with the power in the final 4. It really does not matter who Zach nominates because in the end it is the VETO winner that has ALL the power this week. The only thing good about HOH in the final 4 is that you cannot go home. Unless Jameka or Zach wins the veto, Jameka is a goner! :-( I guess the only way you could "sort of" backdoor this week would be to not nominate Danielle (how funny would it be if this week they said only HOH and nominees can play) and then win the veto himself (unlikely) and TELL her that it was his plan all along... but really backdooring isn't a good strategy in the final 4, whoever wins POV decides everything.

11:14 AM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

I personally DO feel that Jameka played the game... just not really in a traditional way. To me, someone who floats is someone who sort of plays both sides and just lets everyone else go at eachother while they get taken along to the near end. In this case, we saw Jameka as a part of the LNC( a BullS*** alliance that was a majority of the house, but still, she took a side)... and once that alliance got torn apart she chose to allign with Amber and Dustin... once those two were taken away from her, she formed a friendship with Jessica. It was ALWAYS known whose side she was on, which made her a target. I actually believe that she has been nominated more than anyone else this season (and not just nominated and taken off with the veto, I am talking nominated and on the block during the eviction show) and yet here she is.. in the final 4. Now- maybe the reasons that she was taken along were because they saw her as weak and someone who couldnt compete, but it was still their choice to keep her and personally it makes me laugh that the people who "took" her to the final 4 are now the people terrified of losing against her. If she played SUCH a terrible game then why are they so afraid of losing to her? This game is not only about strategy, but also about building personal relationships. Was Jameka's game play WEAKER then the other remaining 3 houseguests... probably.. but that does not make it non-existant.. it was just a more passive style. She still had alliances, won a veto (and saved a controversial person- Jen) she NEVER ONCE broke her word (how many people in BB history can say they NEVER broke their word ONCE and made it to the final 4? Not many) She has been nominated more times than anyone and still not gone home. I definitley would LOVE to see a Jameka and Zach final 2!

11:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was absolutely disgusted that Zach didn't use the PoV last night, but I have confidence he will make a strong move this time. What else can he do? :P

12:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Zach would have to be the biggest moron in history to want to go to the final two with Jameka. Two NOTHING players for the jury to vote on? Hmmm..

"Ok, Zach. You did nothing in the house and you creeped me out. No thanks."

"Alright, Jameka. You did nothing in the house, but I got along with you and enjoyed your company. I VOTE FOR YOU!!"

I think this is all grandstanding on Zach's part. He's making it look (to Jameka) like he wants to be sitting next to her at the end. That way, if he's up against D or D (and Jameka's on the jury) he at least has a chance at getting her vote.

12:31 PM  
Blogger Doug said...

Hi Catolyn

Could you cover a new 101 topic?

Could you explain how the voting works going forward? Zach is HoH. Who can vote when 2 people are put up by Zach? With 3 people, does HoH still put up 2? How many and who votes?

Thanks!

12:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anon @ 9:40...

What exactly is the benefit of being in a Final 3 with Eric and Jameka vs one with Dick and Daniele??

Either way, he's 3rd out (if they have a chance to get rid of him). If somehow he makes it to the F2, in the Eric/Jameka scenario, both would murder him in a jury vote. He's at least got a shot to win the $500K against D/D.

I don't see the logic in Zach (that many keep insisting upon) using the POV last night. Sure, it would have shaken up the house. Sure, Eric fans would still have their guy. Sure, people who hate D/D would be happy. But how does it benefit Zach? It wouldn't. He'd be screwing himself for your enjoyment.

12:43 PM  
Blogger Jess said...

I think Zach is a complete idiot!! Why in the world would he want to take Jameka to the final 2?! There is no way in the entire world he would win against her. For him to say he's fine with her winning and him being second is really stupid. Who WANTS to come in 2nd place? I want Dick and Dani in the final 2, but Zach would be smart strategically to get rid of one of them now and go to the final 2 with the other. I don't want to see that happen, of course, but if I were a fan of his, that is what I would want him to do. I want to see Dick to win the whole game, the show would have sucked so bad without him. He was so funny the way he irritated everyone all the time. I just feel that Jameka will end up being the winner of the game and that will be crappy and a waste of yet another season. Out of all the seasons, Drew and the amputee from season 1 were the only ones who won the game that I actually wanted to win. It always gets down to the end with either 2 people I can't stand or 1 I like and 1 I don't like and the winner is always the one I couldn't stand. I hope Dick wins this year!!!

12:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just saw a link on the CBS site that says that we through AP will have a say in the final jury vote on the live last show! Get those text messengers fired up!

1:13 PM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

Doug- in the final 4 the HOH nominates 2 people and then the veto is played. If the veto is won by someone on the block they automatically replace themself with the non nominated person and the ONE non nominated and non HOH houseguest get to evict whoever they want. There is only one vote to evict this week, and it is whoever wins the power of veto (unless the HOH wins POV and then they can either change the noms or keep them the same and then whoever they save will be the one who gets to vote to evict). Hope that helped...

1:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stephen I agree with all your points and have been saying them about Meka all along !!

~aeona

2:10 PM  
Blogger Cliff O'Neill said...

OK. Been busy most of the day, so here goes.

A.) As many folks have gathered, there is no scenario in which Zach takes all the chips here. The *best* he can hope for is coming in second.

B.) I still loathe Sir Spits-A-Lot The Offender.

C.) If his worst nightmare is to go up against Jameka in the finals and lose to her (which he would), so be it! Gooooo Dick & Jameka for Final Two!

D.) IF Jameka makes it all the way to the final two (and just about the only wayI can imagine it happening is if she wins the next Veto competition and the final HOH because no one else would take her) she freakin' deserves to win.

Why? No, not just because for laughs I imagine Dick being used as a lab rat.

She played her heart out (though she never really won anything (um, did Dr. Will? I forget ;-) ). But she exhibited an integrity which never, ever wavered. (Disclaimer: Don't know about that Dick's deal thing yet and even if it happened at all.) And if she gets herself through these two final competitions, the others deserve to lose for letting her stay and underestimating her the whole time.

And if she does win, particularly against Dick, I will go into radio silence and not read another comment from that moment for it will make me stop across Tokyo and demolish buildings with my fiery breath ... which will smell like freshly eaten turkey burgers.

2:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LMAO! I love you Cliff!!! You crack me up.

I've been relatively shy to admit it, but since you've come out the closet, so shall I. I want Jameka to win too. I do not want the Donatos to win. At. All.

*stands next to fiery Godzilla with turkey burger flag raised*

3:11 PM  
Blogger EvelAlida said...

Ok, did anyone hear when Dick whispered in Dani's ear that thay "had" Jameka's vote for at least POV? He said it to her when they both ran to the bathroom after the Jess eviction. So that to me says for certain she made SOME deal no? Or else why would he reaffirm that they "had Jameka" right after they voted out Jess????

Anyone else catch that???

Alida

3:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home