BB8Dish is Watching - Are you?
Ready to Know What's Really Going on in the BB House?!
Click Here to Get Your
2 Week Free Trial of the Live Feeds!



CLICK THE HEADER TO CHECK FOR NEW BB8DISH UPDATES

Posts of Interest: Interview with Jessica's Mom, CBS Speaks Regarding Amber, C=Venus' Donatos T's!, Favorite Quotes of the Season, FUNNY - Who Would You?, The Nick Interview,
Who Shoulda Won?, Nick's New Ebay Stuff, Mike on Ebay,10 Minute Call with Howie!, America Votes @ Final 2!, Fess Up, America!, Live Feeds Replay!!, Donatos Tribute Video, Complete Endurance Comp Coverage, End & Post Comp Clips, The Interview with Eric's Bro, Josh

COOL BB STUFF:
Download Just Added CBS TV shows at iTunes,
Win Jen's "Jensa Member" Tank!, Win a Phone Call from Dustin, Custom Made BB8 Pillows!, Big Brother DVDs, Howie/Jerzeechik's All-Star Ebay Stuff,
Cool BB8 T-Shirts & More
Zach on Ebay, Eric on EBay, Jen's on Ebay!, Nick on Ebay, Daniele on EBay, Mike on Ebay,
Big Brother 8 Ebay Search Results

BB101:Answers to: What is 153?!? FSA??, How Does a Double Elimination Week Work?,
How the End Game Works


Click Here to Visit!

BB8Dish - Ya Gotta Have it!

SPOILER ALERT!! At bb8dish, we cover the live feeds. Much of what we write could be considered a spoiler for those who only watch the broadcast on CBS. Now, we don't understand why anyone would choose to do that, since it's like forming an opinion based on 1/10,000th of the information, and they could at least try the feeds for free, but what do we know?! Check bb8dish often for Updates, videos, pics, chops, opinions, etc. xoxo, C-n-C

Big Brother 8 is Finally Here!
Let the mind games begin!!

Watch Big Brother 8 on SuperPass!
Get the 2 Week Free Trial!
Click Here to join in the fun!



Click Here to Vote for America's Player

Click Here to Vote for Dick
to Get a Reality TV Award

Google

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Big Brother House Happenings 5:30am-9:30am BBT

Amber trying to work Daniele, Jessica & Eric's smooch-fest, Eric's confession to Jessica about the Hinky votes and the Mustard...

Coming soon, to this post.

5:30am BBT
KITCHEN
Amber & Daniele

Dani couldn't sleep, so she got up and started baking snickerdoodles. After a while, Amber comes out... Dani tells Amber she's pretty sure Kris has broken up with her by now. She tells her about their problems - butting heads, money, etc... She talks about Nick, and how happy she is... Dani tells Amber how she can't move to Minnesota, because her grandmother has had 2 transplants, and she can't leave her... Amber listen for a while, then launches into her Keep me speeches..

Here's a clip, focusing on Dani's background, captured by TommyVercetti001:


CUT TO:
HoH Room
Jessica and Eric
5:56am BBT
After about a half an hour of just cuddle time, no game talk, Eric and Jess have another big make out session... nothing inappropriate... Jess comes up for air, and says how much she likes kissing him.
Jess: Aww... Your kisses are precious.

Which leads to more kissing...

Eric: (laughing) I can't stop.
Jess: (laughing too) It's hot.

They take some covers off. Eric lowers the AC.

Eric: So... do you think I'm still a good kisser?
Jess: Yes!!

More kissing...

Jess: So you haven't kissed a girl in a year?
Eric: Well, I kissed a girl this year.
    ***he's referring to Jessica.

Eric: It feels good to kiss you.
Jess: Well, it feels good to kiss you!
Eric: I like how you're kinda playful. It's fun.
Jess: You do?

More kissing...

CUT TO:
6:38am BBT
HOH ROOM
Eric confesses the Hinky Votes & the Mustard to Jess
After spending the last several hours getting much closer and building more and more trust, Eric goes for the big guns, and confesses... not to being America's player, but to the hinky votes and the mustard. Jess says she just lost $100, but also that she knew it all along. She takes it all extremely well, starts calling him her "little phantom voter," and absolutely cracks up over the whole mustard thing. Eric tells her he's wanted to be honest with her about all of it for ages, but he was afraid to... and now he's not...

CUT TO:
7:47am BBT
Eric: What are you doing to me?
Jessica: Nothing! (silence) I care about you. I am glad you told me.
Eric: I'm trying to wrack my brain... "Is there anything else?"
Jessica: You little phantom voter... You little PV.
    *** PV=Phantom Voter
Jess: My little PV... I'll give you a kiss...

SMOOCH

They say goodnight, but they're up for another hour or so trading embarrassing moment stories, personal histories and more kisses...


Click here to return to the top of the blog
Watch Big Brother 8 24/7 FREE for 2 Weeks!




37 Comments:

Blogger Rallen said...

Danick fans are salavating....we want more!

9:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! Hurry.....

10:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Watching Jameka & Amber attempting desperately to save their behind as they realize that they are toast brings no joy to any viewer. It is pathethic how low these 2 religious zealots keep contradicting themselves - they do not realize that they will have to go back to their real life after the show. Nobody would ever believe their "holier than thou" - "we are the good people" after seeing the feeds.
Vote Amber out this week, then please put Jameka out of her misery, the public cannot take any more of her whining and manipulation.
I would like to hear either one saying why they are more deserving to stay on than the remaining HGs, beyond "we are good people".
It does not matter who wins HoH next week - Zach, Eric, Daniel, Dick or Eric - Jameka should be gone!
The Amber- Jameka is distracting from the real interesting turn we are all waiting. Who among the LJC alliance will shoot the first? If Zach does not win HoH or PoV, the show will drag along for another week without much happening except whining from Jameka,...
Hoping for a double eviction to keep things exciting.

10:28 AM  
Blogger RayRayFad said...

Busy Morning for Carolyn today!! GREAT JOB with keeping us up to date. Like the great Sinead O'Connor once said in song "Nothing Compares 2 u"!!!!

10:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

PV = phantom voter

I don't think you got enough sleep, get some rest! No wait, finish the update first :-)

10:45 AM  
Blogger RayRayFad said...

I think pv = phantom voter?

10:45 AM  
Blogger Heidi Petrelli said...

Has anyone noticed Dani's Myspace photo is gone?

10:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

PV=phantom voter (my guess)

10:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Carolyn! You are outstanding!

Do you think Dick & Eric can keep Jessica & Daniele in check? I think the guys need to chat and make sure everyone is still with the alliance! 'Cause I'm thinking the girls are not so much into it anymore!

I'm up for the double eviction as well - only sorry it's not Amber & Jameka!

10:50 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

ralllen!!! you're back :) yayy!

anonthanks :)
Ray thank you

More sleep... whatta concept.

10:55 AM  
Blogger Evel Girl said...

Carolyn- Good Morning Sunshine!

Jess and Eric are pretty cute. I hope their relationship makes it through the end of the show. It's going to get really personal really soon. I can't see them making it to the final two together. One maybe, but not both. I hope they don't end up hating each other because one or the other feels betrayed.

10:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

are there ANY videos of that with jess & eric?

11:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm nervous that Jessica is going to be evicted next week. I hope that Eric cuts a deal with Zach to put Jameka up next. I want Eric & Jessica to make it to the finals sooooo bad!

11:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dani spills her heart out to Amber(of all people!!) and all Amber has to say in return is about keeping her??? urgh.. :o(

Hasn't Nick said he'd move to Cali just for her.. like even after he was out of the house?

11:16 AM  
Blogger Mary and Matthew said...

mmmmmm ... snickerdoodles!

11:18 AM  
Blogger kevin said...

carolyn-
i can't TELL you how relieved I am that Jess and Eric moved straightaway to the kissing after what the gutwrenching drama that played out on BBAD last night...

Jessica is like a ball of clay, ready to be molded by whover touches her last, but i think Eric will be touching her deeper than the others, no matter what.

what a relief!

11:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

heidi... i noticed that about Dani's myspace as well... I also believe kris' my space profile is completely gone... unless i'm getting the address wrong, but i dont think i am.

11:19 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

im~ - amber said more, i'm just condensing...

anon about video - i'm hunting and hoping. nothing yet though.

beth - i'm beyond nervous about next week...

evelgirl :)g'morning (whimper)

11:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

heidi petrelli: I did notice that... It's funny because her boyfriend is the one taking care of her myspace while she's gone, but he hadn't signed on to his or hers for ages... Well, a few days ago he did and took off his picture with her... on both their myspaces. I think Kris is finally done.

11:21 AM  
Blogger EvelAlida said...

To quote the late great "King of Arrogancia" regarding how incredible the post was regarding the entire discussion between Jess & Eric.............

FLIPPIN' FANTASTIC!!!!!

Carolyn, seriously mama, you have outdone yourself! I read that thing like a Republican reading the Starr Report............

I just wanna say thank you, that's all! At the risk of embarrassment, the truth is I can't afford the $15 a month for the feeds. $15 makes a big difference for my bills and food (sad i know, squeak by to live) so I never ever had them nor could I unless things change for me financially.

This is the 1st season of BB I have had an outlet other than what CBS shows us on the show. There's no comparison! I cannot BELIEVE the immense difference it makes to have the "inside scoop" and thanks to all the hard work you put into this blog mama, this is by FAR the BEST season ever for me personally, as a viewer watching per say.

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

I don't think I could ever watch BB again without your blog, I just couldn't. I would always know what I was missing next season. You rock, can't say it enough, and a poor shmo like me really appreciates what you do for us here Carolyn.

Alida

11:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alida -

I concur! $15 is a lot of money - with respect to 2 kids in college! Gee willikers!

Carolyn - truly outstanding work!

I can't wait for tonight! What will they all do next! I mean everyone, but, Amber! :<(

Beth

11:58 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I don't understand... did Jessica ask for or did Eric offer an explanation for the mustard or the hinkey votes? Why did she take it so well? I'd be pissed if i were her.

12:00 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

for those wanting more details.. i recommend checking jokers... if i had em to give, i would've. ;) still hoping for video though...

12:09 PM  
Blogger DJ Glam said...

omg eric & jess are TOO cute!!!!

12:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't understand it either Christopher, nothing sinks in when it is told to Jessica and it so reminds me of Erica last season lol. I knew she wouldn't get mad, I would have kicked him out of the room, then again I wouldn't have him in my bed in the first place, I would have a bit more respect for myself on TV knowing family/friends are watching. Ha Ha thats what Dani gets, I have seen a few people spill their hearts to her and she just goes off topic so that is what she gets. Jameka and Amber are not the only ones that have ctntradicted themselves, they have all done it. I only hope that who ever doesn't get evicted puts up Jessica, its about time she went on the block.

12:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can you please post the video of Eric and Jessica kissing and all that from last night? Please!!?

12:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

woo hoo finally someone in the house (Am,ber) just said Eric and Jess are just like Erica and Boogie, your darn right they are lol.

12:26 PM  
Blogger EvelAlida said...

Beth-

brace yourself...............are you ready..........wait for it.....

I am going to be 33 years old on Friday the 7th, no college kid blues. I know I know, don't hate me because of my glowing success in life, your turn too shall come :-)

Laid off for a year, just getting back to work, $15 supplies food for my little Yorkie so my baby gets fed and mama gets no feeds. Ah well!

I haven't the faintest idea why the suddent desire to be so open and honest with my failures on a forum! LOL

Back to reading the comments of previous posts!!!

Alida

12:30 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

i couldn't disagree more about the jess / erika comparison... BIG difference...

but as long as the discussion doesn't become pointlessly insulting & degrading, i'll publish.

12:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please post the video of Eric and Jessica last night kissing!

12:41 PM  
Blogger Evel Girl said...

Alida- I think your openness and your honesty is wonderful. I wouldn't call being laid off a year being a failure. It is an obstacle... but not a failure.
Happy Birthday early!

1:12 PM  
Blogger Heidi Petrelli said...

Alida-know just what you mean.
I am looking for work and have a 2 year old cat.
If I could pay for the feeds-I would!

1:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL JESS AND ERIC!!!!! SOOO PRECIOUS

5:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

can u pls post eric & jess kissing and sharing stories last night? plssss

5:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey do u have vids of eric and jessica early morning yesterday...when they kiss? please post :)

5:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

pls post more eric & jessica :)

10:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

do u have video clips of eric and jessica's kisses this morning? please post them! thnks!

10:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home