BB8Dish is Watching - Are you?
Ready to Know What's Really Going on in the BB House?!
Click Here to Get Your
2 Week Free Trial of the Live Feeds!



CLICK THE HEADER TO CHECK FOR NEW BB8DISH UPDATES

Posts of Interest: Interview with Jessica's Mom, CBS Speaks Regarding Amber, C=Venus' Donatos T's!, Favorite Quotes of the Season, FUNNY - Who Would You?, The Nick Interview,
Who Shoulda Won?, Nick's New Ebay Stuff, Mike on Ebay,10 Minute Call with Howie!, America Votes @ Final 2!, Fess Up, America!, Live Feeds Replay!!, Donatos Tribute Video, Complete Endurance Comp Coverage, End & Post Comp Clips, The Interview with Eric's Bro, Josh

COOL BB STUFF:
Download Just Added CBS TV shows at iTunes,
Win Jen's "Jensa Member" Tank!, Win a Phone Call from Dustin, Custom Made BB8 Pillows!, Big Brother DVDs, Howie/Jerzeechik's All-Star Ebay Stuff,
Cool BB8 T-Shirts & More
Zach on Ebay, Eric on EBay, Jen's on Ebay!, Nick on Ebay, Daniele on EBay, Mike on Ebay,
Big Brother 8 Ebay Search Results

BB101:Answers to: What is 153?!? FSA??, How Does a Double Elimination Week Work?,
How the End Game Works


Click Here to Visit!

BB8Dish - Ya Gotta Have it!

SPOILER ALERT!! At bb8dish, we cover the live feeds. Much of what we write could be considered a spoiler for those who only watch the broadcast on CBS. Now, we don't understand why anyone would choose to do that, since it's like forming an opinion based on 1/10,000th of the information, and they could at least try the feeds for free, but what do we know?! Check bb8dish often for Updates, videos, pics, chops, opinions, etc. xoxo, C-n-C

Big Brother 8 is Finally Here!
Let the mind games begin!!

Watch Big Brother 8 on SuperPass!
Get the 2 Week Free Trial!
Click Here to join in the fun!



Click Here to Vote for America's Player

Click Here to Vote for Dick
to Get a Reality TV Award

Google

Sunday, August 19, 2007

Eric & Jess Get Their Flirt On

As of 7am BBT, Dick has gone to bed, and Eric and Jess have resumed their flirt game... quite strongly. They're snuggled up outside on the double lounge...





Here's a clip, captured by Quirkydude. It starts as Dick is taking his leave...



Click here to return to the top of the blog
Watch Big Brother 8 24/7 FREE for 2 Weeks!




24 Comments:

Blogger Pablo said...

I'm not quite sure why but Jessica is growing on me as a player. I used to think she was a lightweight but she's played a fairly steady game and made some hard decisions. Hmmm...

Anyone else?

7:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awwwww, I just love Jess and Eric together. Too cute! While I think it is smart of them to wait till they are out of the house to start something, I would really love to see some action. Get that smooch on!

7:36 AM  
Blogger Anne-Julie said...

Poor lil' Jessica.... she'll be mad as hell when they come out of there.
....
and please.... let's NOT call it the showmance of BB8. pffff!!
....

8:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

:D

they are so cute.

8:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is the BEST clip from yesturday...Amber praying to GOD about being an inspirational speaker, going to nursing schoold and the kicker: "I have such a pretty face, I have a pretty everything." I want to be a model...praying for her to be discovered!! Sooo Funny!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eK2JgYwC5No

8:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

When will you add these two to the Showmance section?

8:26 AM  
Blogger Heidi Petrelli said...

Why Jess? Why him? WHY?
Maybe she thinks all the men in the world have vanished cause she can't see them.
Jess-you so deserve better!

9:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

These two are off their rocker, wait till she finds out he has a girlfriend outside the house. He was talking to Zack about that the other day, wonder if its true. The are becoming Erica and Boogie and will probably ride to the end like they did. Eric said last night he hates America, (what a nice thing to say about your country Eric) and Jessica said she hates the BB fans. Wow that sounded a lot like Erica and Boogies statements last season.

9:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think Eric and Jess are cute together! :D I really don't think anything will happen outside of the house, though. They don't seem like each other's type. Jess seems like she would go for the more preppy, jock guys, and Eric seems like he would go for intellectual girls. Not that Jess isn't smart, because I think she is, but she just doesn't give off an air of "smartness", like Eric does. You can tell Eric is really intelligent because of how thought out everything he says is and how articulate his words are.

9:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

7am?? I went to sleep WAY too soon!
Know anyone who has vids from 5:30am - 7am?


~im

9:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

autumn i agree with you. i do think outside of the house they will be good friends for sure!!!

flirting = passing time.


aj i dont see why she would be MAD... he is bound not to tell anyone and I think IF i could tell, she would be the one to know.


~im

10:22 AM  
Blogger Cliff O'Neill said...

Basket of puppies, those two are!

Plus, I think Jess is smart enough to know not to feel like "reality" and reality are the same thing, unlike the poor deluded/deceived Erika last year.

Like she said, if they have something outside the house, good. But it's not really likely.

10:33 AM  
Blogger erinrick4eva said...

I think Eric is a nice guy and I understand what im was saying about someone is attracted to him. For everyone there is someone we find attractive that someone else may not. So whether we find him attractive or not, someone does find him attractive. I myself go for looks but then the guy must have personality. My hubby has both :)

11:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like Eric and he is one of my favs. I think he is cute, funny and has a great personality. We have to remember he is playing a game and is in a diffcult position being AP and I think he gets a bad rap b/c he is AP.

People are so critical of him and I just can't understand why. I guess I see why, but I guess what frustrates me is that the same people who are so eager to put down certain HG, completely ignore the downfalls/negatives of other HG.

I find at least one of these comments pretty cruel and mean. Not only to a HG, but to a fellow commenter. Just my opinion.

11:57 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Please be kind to each other.

12:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

im-
Yes, I agree with you, also. I think they would be better off as friends outside the house. I just can't see them being together.

12:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry carolyn.
i was just trying to explain my point. :o(

~im

12:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

They both will have the 'coping with reality celebrity status' in common once they leave the house, which has led to many a pairing: Dr. Will/Erin (of 'For love or Money' fame), Amber and that dude (Amazing Race fans help me out), Trista and Ryan...

12:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

autumn.. ya.. friends for sure. they get along way to good not to be friends after this. even with his whole "america's player", i dont see anyone holding it against him cause thats what he was cast to play.

for them hooking up at all.. outside the house only! i'd be disappointed if they did something in there..

~im

12:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Monyc-
Amber and Rob. :)

im-
Yeah, exactly. He didn't have much choice. It was kinda "be AP or don't be on the show at all". I don't think they could have picked a better AP though, especially with all of his knowledge of reality TV.
Right. I don't even see them hooking up outside of the house. Like I said, they just don't seem like one another's type.

12:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What happened here? A total love fest for the dweeb Eric and his tool Jessica? I can't believe there are no opposing views re. them as a 'couple'.

I find Eric to be nothing but America's Traitor/Producers' Player. Jessica is cute in a naive way. She's funny... and more so after a few beers.

The LF are so boring. My girl Jen better not leave.

3:36 PM  
Blogger Heidi Petrelli said...

*GAG*
I am a fan of Jessica but Eric
is ick factor to the tenth.
Anyone that seems to talk alot about incest and other such topics isn't all nice.
He lies even when there is no need to lie. He stares at himself all the time.
blech

3:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ewwwwwwwwwwww not cute at all, wait till she finds out about his girlfriend hahahhaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Glad I'm not a fan of her especially after saying she hates BB fans.

6:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

too cute!

8:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home