BB8Dish is Watching - Are you?
Ready to Know What's Really Going on in the BB House?!
Click Here to Get Your
2 Week Free Trial of the Live Feeds!



CLICK THE HEADER TO CHECK FOR NEW BB8DISH UPDATES

Posts of Interest: Interview with Jessica's Mom, CBS Speaks Regarding Amber, C=Venus' Donatos T's!, Favorite Quotes of the Season, FUNNY - Who Would You?, The Nick Interview,
Who Shoulda Won?, Nick's New Ebay Stuff, Mike on Ebay,10 Minute Call with Howie!, America Votes @ Final 2!, Fess Up, America!, Live Feeds Replay!!, Donatos Tribute Video, Complete Endurance Comp Coverage, End & Post Comp Clips, The Interview with Eric's Bro, Josh

COOL BB STUFF:
Download Just Added CBS TV shows at iTunes,
Win Jen's "Jensa Member" Tank!, Win a Phone Call from Dustin, Custom Made BB8 Pillows!, Big Brother DVDs, Howie/Jerzeechik's All-Star Ebay Stuff,
Cool BB8 T-Shirts & More
Zach on Ebay, Eric on EBay, Jen's on Ebay!, Nick on Ebay, Daniele on EBay, Mike on Ebay,
Big Brother 8 Ebay Search Results

BB101:Answers to: What is 153?!? FSA??, How Does a Double Elimination Week Work?,
How the End Game Works


Click Here to Visit!

BB8Dish - Ya Gotta Have it!

SPOILER ALERT!! At bb8dish, we cover the live feeds. Much of what we write could be considered a spoiler for those who only watch the broadcast on CBS. Now, we don't understand why anyone would choose to do that, since it's like forming an opinion based on 1/10,000th of the information, and they could at least try the feeds for free, but what do we know?! Check bb8dish often for Updates, videos, pics, chops, opinions, etc. xoxo, C-n-C

Big Brother 8 is Finally Here!
Let the mind games begin!!

Watch Big Brother 8 on SuperPass!
Get the 2 Week Free Trial!
Click Here to join in the fun!



Click Here to Vote for America's Player

Click Here to Vote for Dick
to Get a Reality TV Award

Google

Friday, September 07, 2007

Dick Got HoH Goodies & A Coded Letter from Vincent

3:48pm BBT
Dick Shares his Letter From Vincent with Zach & Jameka
Captured by Quirkydude


According to Reporter259 on Jokers, the letter he received from Vincent was supposedly coded to give Dick information about who he could trust in the house. Dick reveals this in a conversation with Daniele... The only problem is, the coding in the letter is no longer relevant, due to the passage of time.
    ***Sheesh! A girl can't even escape for a bikeride without something happening in there~

3:55pm BBT
Dick : I think I know..
Dani: What?
Dick: (Patting letter Vincent sent him).. Something about this
Dani: What? A code?
Dick: Yes. Come outside.

Dick goes outside, and waits for Daniele to follow.

Dick
: Alright, well the code was...
Dani: So you think
Dick:No it was. the first and last letter of each paragraph to be the initial of each houseguest that I cant trust
Dani: Shut up (laughs)
Dick: I swear to god
remember just about everyone here misses you..
so its either Jen or Jessica and the last letter is oh good luck and don't give up hope. E- eric
Daniele: Eric and Jessica:
Dick: ...either Eric and Jessic or Eric and Jen...
Daniele: ...then why would he say that though?
Dick: Maybe Eric and Jen or maybe he was spelling out that... Eric and Jen ... Remember, they had that thing going on...
Dani: You really? Initial from the first and last?
Dick: Yea, thats how we did the... the last letter of the last word.
Dani: You guys came up with that... you're an idiot.
Dick: Hey man, if Johnny Fairplay can pull some sh-t, then so can I... And there was also a code for my tightest alliance. If I could trust my tightest alliance or not. He was going to say "everything is going well with my girlfriend, or I broke up with my girlfriend"


Click here to return to the top of the blog
Watch Big Brother 8 24/7 FREE for 2 Weeks!




21 Comments:

Blogger Raechel said...

I'm gonna assume he was talking about Eric and Jessica. Cuz Jen would not have been some one he could have trusted. Well isn't that a slap in the face Dick... LOL sorry couldn't help myself and I like Evel (Dick just didn't sound good) LOL

5:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Carolyn -- Off topic, but I know get what you were talking about with your heart skipping a beat when sound on the feeds cuts out for a second.

Just got in, cut on feeds to swirly and am check your boards (cuz they are the BEST!) to see whats going on. Everytime the sound cuts out on feeds, my heart does skip a beat!

And -- hope you had a great bike ride but can you do it while NOTHING is going on! Just kidding!

5:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kinda sounds like he cant even decode his own made up code.

And if it is Eric and Jess.... to late for that letter now ain't it?


So noms going on right now?

5:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's really sad is the Dick has played this game to the hilt! I don't think the HG's in the eviction house will really know to the extent that Dick has gone to try and win this game. He's studied the game and figured a way to communicate w/Vincent and know one knows, until he tells Dani.

Dick is awesome!

5:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Geez -- How long can it take to pull one key?

5:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Last letter of last word. What if he needed to send a message about it being Zach? What word would he have used ... Razmataz?? LOL, would have been funny to see him try to work that one in.

5:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

or they spanked him for his coded letters from vincent. And Danielle got help when Nick said something in his letter about Zach so she felt he was ok since Nik mentioned him... Interesting fireworks tonight if things go the way he has been talking... Wonder what was in that letter from him family it really seemed to change him.

~Aeona

5:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yikes... that would really suck if he was Eliminated b/c of this... That would be so disapointing!!

5:20 PM  
Blogger Evel Girl said...

I'm glad Dick at least got something for his HOH.

5:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I dare to say that just messed up all future letters from home in future seasons. This will only give ideas to future houseguests. Not that it matters in this game now, but the idea has been planted, so family letters will probably go away now.

6:18 PM  
Blogger Heidi Petrelli said...

Think it says Jen?
Yes, Dick,Vincent feels he should remind you that you should never trust Jen. Whereever she is,whatever she does. Never,EVER
trust her!
Me thinks it is denial in choosing jen's name and not Jessica's.

6:35 PM  
Blogger Evel Girl said...

If Dick did mess it up for future HG's it sucks.

6:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like "honest ED" has intentions to cheat. Isn't that what everyone liked about him, his honesty?

Makes no difference he got it too late to use, the intention to cheat were there!

7:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How do you spark the feeds? my friend says he can spark his feeds on his mac but I'm running vista and i can't seem to figure it out. the feeds work but I can't see a spark button. I just bought this computer and the salesperson at best buy said that it'll run the internet so why doesn't it give me the option to spark the feeds?? Please can someone help me, do i need to buy another computer?

7:28 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

anon@7:28 re: spark the feeds.

DING DING DING!!!

You win the favorite comment of the day!!

I was seriously laughing out loud with that one..

7:38 PM  
Blogger Cliff O'Neill said...

Ha!

Answer: You should get a Mac.

7:56 PM  
Blogger kevin said...

what a botch! these guys can't even get it right... and they're just the right type to try to get thru a "coded" message. Man they need to come up with a system WAY better than that in the future. That one sucked.

ehy is it still so hot in september?

8:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lucky me I won comment of the day. What is the prize? the answer to my question I hope....... I posted this same question on two other sites a spoiler site and a live feed forum and on both sites I got a kind reply and the answer to my question. Not here you guys just laugh at me what gives...

8:57 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

anon@7:28 & 8:57 -
I'm so sorry. I thought you were poking fun at me, cuz i always say, "time to spark up the feeds, folks," so that's how I took your question.

That's why I was laughing --at me, not you.

I say it as often as Dick says F---.

OK, it was a serious question then... allow to to address it seriously. When i say spark up the feeds, what I mean is, Launch Real.

Double click on the real icon, and choose Big Brother Live Feeds... and you're all set. :)

Sorry bout that - I really thought you were goofing on me for overusing the expression. :)

9:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks carolyn for the response. I'm really new to the world wide web and the internets. I think I have it figured out now.

9:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can anyone say CHEAT!! Call it what it is ...or call Dick what HE is! Yep, he will be forever hated by future bb houseguests if CBS changes the rules.

~bn

3:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home