BB8Dish is Watching - Are you?
Ready to Know What's Really Going on in the BB House?!
Click Here to Get Your
2 Week Free Trial of the Live Feeds!



CLICK THE HEADER TO CHECK FOR NEW BB8DISH UPDATES

Posts of Interest: Interview with Jessica's Mom, CBS Speaks Regarding Amber, C=Venus' Donatos T's!, Favorite Quotes of the Season, FUNNY - Who Would You?, The Nick Interview,
Who Shoulda Won?, Nick's New Ebay Stuff, Mike on Ebay,10 Minute Call with Howie!, America Votes @ Final 2!, Fess Up, America!, Live Feeds Replay!!, Donatos Tribute Video, Complete Endurance Comp Coverage, End & Post Comp Clips, The Interview with Eric's Bro, Josh

COOL BB STUFF:
Download Just Added CBS TV shows at iTunes,
Win Jen's "Jensa Member" Tank!, Win a Phone Call from Dustin, Custom Made BB8 Pillows!, Big Brother DVDs, Howie/Jerzeechik's All-Star Ebay Stuff,
Cool BB8 T-Shirts & More
Zach on Ebay, Eric on EBay, Jen's on Ebay!, Nick on Ebay, Daniele on EBay, Mike on Ebay,
Big Brother 8 Ebay Search Results

BB101:Answers to: What is 153?!? FSA??, How Does a Double Elimination Week Work?,
How the End Game Works


Click Here to Visit!

BB8Dish - Ya Gotta Have it!

SPOILER ALERT!! At bb8dish, we cover the live feeds. Much of what we write could be considered a spoiler for those who only watch the broadcast on CBS. Now, we don't understand why anyone would choose to do that, since it's like forming an opinion based on 1/10,000th of the information, and they could at least try the feeds for free, but what do we know?! Check bb8dish often for Updates, videos, pics, chops, opinions, etc. xoxo, C-n-C

Big Brother 8 is Finally Here!
Let the mind games begin!!

Watch Big Brother 8 on SuperPass!
Get the 2 Week Free Trial!
Click Here to join in the fun!



Click Here to Vote for America's Player

Click Here to Vote for Dick
to Get a Reality TV Award

Google

Saturday, September 08, 2007

The Big Brother 8 Final Veto Comp is ON!

OK, so I actually typed "Awn" up there, instead of ON, cuz hey, I'm one of the cool kids, right? But then I remembered, uhhh.. not so much. And I'm 38, I embrace my inner geek, and I say On.

Moving right along...

The feeds went to trivia at 2:33pm BBT, and they haven't been back on since. It's official... or as official as it's gonna get: The Big Brother Final 4 Veto is on.

Will it be a long one or a short one? We have no clue. All we do know, is this one will determine the final 3. And that will determine the final 2... and so on and so on...

Hold on tight. Stay calm. (yeah, right)... This post will expand with fun group activities as the time progresses, so feel free to refresh it periodically... We're in this thing together!

POLL:
More activities for Veto Comp Weary Souls Who Need a Little Distraction:

Bid on BB8 Mike's Stuff!!
Including a Phone Call


Click Here to Bid on Nick's Stuff


Organize all the Favorite Quotes of the Season into Order by Which Houseguest Said Them & Your Top 10 Favorites, and then send the list to me on myspace or via email


Click here to return to the top of the blog
Watch Big Brother 8 24/7 FREE for 2 Weeks!




43 Comments:

Blogger Cambik said...

We Need a Poll for who is going to win the Veto......

It will be a Donato though at least that is what I am praying for.

3:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

GO ZACH AND JAMEKA!!!!!!

I hope one of them wins it!!

3:17 PM  
Blogger ***Heather*** said...

Ahhh! They better turn the feeds back ON!! I need to leave soon! Is there any way to get live updates texted to my phone?? LOL. I'm so pathetic.

3:19 PM  
Blogger Cliff O'Neill said...

Hi, this is Monica from BB2.

You can't say, "It is awn!" I own that! finger snap and head wag

3:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sending good vibes to Dick & Daniele. ahmmm... ahmmm... ahmmm... ahmmm...

3:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know what you are saying about being one of those cool kids... I am in your boat also...not so much. LOL. I am 38 as well & I don't think my poor little heart can take this. I have to know who wins this. I ahve got my live feeds miniumized along with this site so I can go back & forth & make myself even more CRAZY.
You are right.... we are in this together. Keep our fingers crossed.


Lisa In Montana

3:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wonder if a celebrity (please be Will!) is hosting and that's why it was delayed.

I'm making my "vision" call that Jameka will win. I saw the feeds today and thought she had it in her today.

-erica

3:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I. Can't. Stand. It!!!!

My stomach is in knots.

Whoever has the Pepto, please pass it my way. :D

3:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

COME ON ALREADY!!!!!

GO DD'S!!!

3:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

From 3 year old Claire...
"Go Donut Toes" (Donatos)

3:27 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I am praying Dani wins

3:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Big Brother....Give us a break.. and bring us our magic feeds back to life!!!1

3:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok, so correct me if i am wrong.... if dick or dani win pov then, unless they turn on each other, they will be the final 2?!?!cause whoever is not on the block determines who goes home. zach can't compete for the next hoh and therefore dick and dani compete and then say byebye zack???

3:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We're not going anywhere Carolyn. We're right here with you!

3:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Breaking News ......

I just say on the feeds that Will (yes Will) won BB2. Just thought I would share that with all of you.

Note to CBS -- If we have the live feeds, we probably already know Will won. PLEEASE get some new trivia.

Oh never mind -- I will just go to Carolyn's blog during your riveting trivia!

3:35 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

brandi - sorry darlin'. not so much. this veto comp will determine the final 3, but not the final 2.

the final 3 will compete in a 3 part competition to see who becomes the final 2.

3:35 PM  
Blogger EvelAlida said...

Oh this is just BEYOND unhealthy now people! I am a grown ass woman (turned 33 yesterday by theway!!!!) and here I am pacing in front of the damn computer!

Pacing and biting my lip waiting in news to see if a complete stranger whom I will NEVER meet (Dick, my beloved, or even if it must be, his sad ass daughter) wins a competition!!

One would think I am completely mad for behaving like this!!! LOL My friends look at me with those "bless your heart" face whenever they call and I rush them off because of BB8..........

I had a PARTY last night for my birthday mind you, house FILLED with people cause my baby invited family & friends, and what did I do??? Checked this site about 117 times.............

Sweet Jesus I need help!

Alida

3:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have my fingers crossed that Dick wins. I'm afraid if Dani wins, she'll get rid of her dad.

Brandi: Zach can compete for HOH at final three.

(I'm trying to watch a movie as I wait, but I keep coming back here to refresh! :D)

3:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Laci,

I think Carolyn topped of the pepto.

I'm off to Sam's Club to buy a ginormous bottle. Better make it 10 bottles. Looks like a lot of us are knotted up.

3:36 PM  
Blogger Evel Girl said...

Jen- Joining the vibe...ahhhmmm...
aahhmmm...

3:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Zach can compete next time for HOH

3:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok, so why am i so confused, lol!!! zach can compete in the next hoh comp?

3:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does anyone remember what this veto competition was last season? Maybe it will give us some insight into how long to expect the feeds to be gone for. Thanks in advance!

3:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let's goooooooo D/D!!

3:38 PM  
Blogger Cindy said...

I want a Donato to win this veto competition. Preferably Dick, but will settle for Daniele

3:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

COME ON DANI & DICK YOU CAN DO IT.... YOU HAVE TO.... COME ON ALREADY.... I CAN'T TAKE IT !!!


Lisa in MONTANA :-)

3:43 PM  
Blogger Evel Girl said...

Alida- Happy Birthday to youuuu!
Happy Birthday to youuuu! You're a Big Brother aaaaddict.....and we all are too! :)

3:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let me tell you, my 5 year old daughter wants Dick out of the house. It is the most hysterical thing. Her and my nine year old son are addicted with me. They were heartbroken when Eric and Jessica got evicted. My daughetr likes Dani(against my better judgement) and my son wants Jameka to win. I was really pulling for Jeric so I will be content as long as Danielle doesn't win since she was behind their evictions. I guess I am just rambling to pass the time........I am so glad to know I am not the only freak who gets this into this show!!!! Love to ya all.
Alyssa

3:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Grandis frater, fiat voluntas tua, ne nos inducas in tentationem sed libera Daniele et Malo Dick a deiectio.

3:50 PM  
Blogger Stacy said...

You all are ridiculous....it's only been 1 hour 5 minutes and 45 seconds but whose counting...LOL!! Forget the pepto I'm gonna need a sedative if they dont hurry ugh!

Happy Birthday Alida!!

Cliff are those turkey burgers ready? I eat when I'm nervous...LOL

3:56 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

i'm dreamin with that 3rd activity, right? hehehe.. it's good to have dreams...

3:57 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Alida - Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pina coladas for everyone!

3:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Snap, you know it's serious if Codinome broke out the Latin on us!

=)

3:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am rooting for team Donato.. They have both stepped up to the plate and jumped in and really played a strategic and noteworthy game. They earned the place to be in the final two. Regardless if they are personally liked, but they played the best game out of the four. Two coat tail riders as team ZACHEKA should be sent packing. I hope Dick wins the POV so he may enjoy the satisfaction of using it to send Jameka home. Nothing personal against Jam and Zach..they just didn't play a noteworthy game.

4:01 PM  
Blogger Stacy said...

Seriously as anxious as I am....I can't imagine how it has to be for them with what's on the line for them in this comp. It has to be brutal for all 4 of them!!

4:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go Jam and Zach goo!! Wow this is craziness and this music is killing my brain? Do they hear that music all the time too?? That would drive me crazy more than being in the house locked away!!!

~aeona

4:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have you ever tried to get on Big Brother Carolyn?

4:10 PM  
Blogger Cliff O'Neill said...

I guess all those years of Latin were not in vain!

Salutem!

4:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

brandi in the final hoh competition they all compete - it is a 3 phase competition. Whoever wins phase one automatically makes it to phase 3 and the other 2 have to compete to make it to phase 3. So one of them will be gaurenteed a spot in the final 2 BUT if Zach wins the last hoh then only one of them will be going.

Serena

4:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am actually crying. Feel bad for Jameka.

Dani won!!!!! I am so excited.

4:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok this is off topic but I had a disagreement with my husband earlier - he just started watching BB this season! He said he claimed that on showtime last night one of them said that will didn't do anything as far as strategy last year but made it to final 4. I wanted to choke him! Will and Mike played an awesome game and here comes my husband who now after watching one season thinks he knows everything! lol I don't remember exact details about last season so if anyone can refresh my memory on a few key things that Will did so I can make my point to my husband I would appreciate it. lol

Serena

4:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

jrt - what? Was that sarcasm because that is the only option Dani isn't going to vote out her father. That doesn't make her a racist.

Serena

8:53 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

ok.. i speak 5 languages. latin is not one of them... someone please translate for the latin ignorant.

9:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home