BB8Dish is Watching - Are you?
Ready to Know What's Really Going on in the BB House?!
Click Here to Get Your
2 Week Free Trial of the Live Feeds!



CLICK THE HEADER TO CHECK FOR NEW BB8DISH UPDATES

Posts of Interest: Interview with Jessica's Mom, CBS Speaks Regarding Amber, C=Venus' Donatos T's!, Favorite Quotes of the Season, FUNNY - Who Would You?, The Nick Interview,
Who Shoulda Won?, Nick's New Ebay Stuff, Mike on Ebay,10 Minute Call with Howie!, America Votes @ Final 2!, Fess Up, America!, Live Feeds Replay!!, Donatos Tribute Video, Complete Endurance Comp Coverage, End & Post Comp Clips, The Interview with Eric's Bro, Josh

COOL BB STUFF:
Download Just Added CBS TV shows at iTunes,
Win Jen's "Jensa Member" Tank!, Win a Phone Call from Dustin, Custom Made BB8 Pillows!, Big Brother DVDs, Howie/Jerzeechik's All-Star Ebay Stuff,
Cool BB8 T-Shirts & More
Zach on Ebay, Eric on EBay, Jen's on Ebay!, Nick on Ebay, Daniele on EBay, Mike on Ebay,
Big Brother 8 Ebay Search Results

BB101:Answers to: What is 153?!? FSA??, How Does a Double Elimination Week Work?,
How the End Game Works


Click Here to Visit!

BB8Dish - Ya Gotta Have it!

SPOILER ALERT!! At bb8dish, we cover the live feeds. Much of what we write could be considered a spoiler for those who only watch the broadcast on CBS. Now, we don't understand why anyone would choose to do that, since it's like forming an opinion based on 1/10,000th of the information, and they could at least try the feeds for free, but what do we know?! Check bb8dish often for Updates, videos, pics, chops, opinions, etc. xoxo, C-n-C

Big Brother 8 is Finally Here!
Let the mind games begin!!

Watch Big Brother 8 on SuperPass!
Get the 2 Week Free Trial!
Click Here to join in the fun!



Click Here to Vote for America's Player

Click Here to Vote for Dick
to Get a Reality TV Award

Google

Saturday, September 08, 2007

Oh BB Lord, Hear Our Prayer

2:23pm BBT

Oh lord of the magic ping pong balls, Oh BB on high, please hear our most sincere prayer:

Start this thing!!!

2:25pm BBT

Feeds are back. No such luck.

Hand me the pepto.

The promised 1pm BBT Veto Comp is now about 90 minutes late in starting. The HGs are going nuts, and so are all of us.

Hold on tight, kids. It's gonna be a bumpy ride.

Today means everything.

CUT TO:
2:33pm BBT

Trivia.

Did you ever think you'd see the day when you were actually HOPING for TRIVIA on the live feeds???

Oh Great Unicorn Loving, Magic Ping Pong Ball dropping into Jameka's tube, Master of the BB Universe, Make it so, #1. Make it so!!

Five minutes now.... I'm not calling it officially till we've had Trivia for a full 30 minutes, but this is starting to feel good.

2:53pm BBT

10 more minutes of Trivia and I'll say it's official. It doesn't take 30 minutes to tell the HGs to change, read em the rules and get going... Unless they're just messing with us, and that's certainly possible as well.

3:04pm BBT
I'm callin' it.


Click here to return to the top of the blog
Watch Big Brother 8 24/7 FREE for 2 Weeks!




35 Comments:

Blogger Cambik said...

OH I laughed pretty good. when I read the last line......

2:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Am I missing something.... is 90 minutes in American actually 180 minutes Canadian? *lmao*

taking forever!!!

2:31 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

cambik :)

im~ they're on miami time... formerly known as latin time...

2:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My heart's racing and my stomach has butterflies. I don't even know why the thing hasn't even started. It's still going to be awhiles...

2:35 PM  
Blogger Cambik said...

They must be. Well Feeds just went to Trivia again......

Do we want to make bets if they started this time?

2:35 PM  
Blogger Beth (and Eric) said...

I thought we'd see Dick's rant on Zach before the Veto comp?

2:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Going off topic a bit, looking over Dick's son Vincent's myspace, someone commented something really interesting. The person suggested he be in BB himself. It would be kinda awesome to see him on a future BB. What do people think?

2:39 PM  
Blogger Cambik said...

Dick was going to do the rant on Zach during the Comp to throw him off his game.

Think that was the best move IMO.

Hey Carolyn you must be in a good mood today :)

2:40 PM  
Blogger Evel Girl said...

Anytime now! Seriously! This is giving me an eye twitch. Look! ;);)

2:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

B&E: I was sure hoping so! I guess we'll have to wait until the show tomorrow night :o(

2:40 PM  
Blogger EvelAlida said...

LMAO! Carolyn, that was too good mama!!!

Seriously, I cannot deal. I am a prayer, do so about 4 times a day, although I like to call them "talks" with the Lord instead of prayers, as I most often just talk to Him and do not "pray" in the sense of asking for something, guidance, etc.

Well today I PRAYED! Oh Lord Jesus, Mother of all that is Holy, am I PRAYIN'!!! My Lord has a sense of humor so I know I must have made him chuckle once or twice with the silly prayers I had offered up out of sheer wishful hope that either D&D win this Veto Comp!!!

I even reminded my Lord of Jameka's magic ping pong balls if you can believe that!!!!

D&D have to win this, my stomach is 3 kinds of messed up.

Alida

2:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Carolyn -- Glad you got a nap. Suspect tonite will surpass Thurs 200+ postings, so it's gonna be CRAZY! That nap will come in handy.

2:42 PM  
Blogger EvelAlida said...

LOL Evel Girl, your eye twicth just flashed me back to that Shrek 1 moment when donkey left Shrek's house mumbling to himself about his eye twitching, remember???

"Look at my eye, all twitchin'! Imma mess, Imma need therapy afta this"

LMAO!!!

Alida

2:44 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

beth, me too.. Dick was trying to decide earlier if he'd make a day of it or just do it once they got outside for the veto comp and make sure it made tv... guess he opted for the latter.

mo- sigh - poor vincent.. if you read his blog, you'll see he's having a really rough time right now. i'm hoping someone's taken him in.

cambik - apart from the nausea and anticipation.. yeah ;)

evel girl - hehehe. very cute. i resemble that remark

2:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

again, I'll say.....

If CBS were smart, they'd not turn the feeds back on until after tomorrow night's live POV ceremony.

You'll need some Xanax w/ that Pepto, Carolyn.

anonocat

2:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Famous Bette Davis line from the film ALL ABOUT EVE: "Fasten your seat belts. It's going to be a bumpy night."

2:45 PM  
Blogger Cambik said...

Ok Since we have been on Trivia for at least 10 minutes I am going to speculate that the Veto Comp is underway.......At least I would put a really really small wager on that. (could be wrong at this point).

I so hope it is and that either one of the D's win the veto. That will just make the feeds that much more enjoyable. If not it is going to get boring again. At least I think it would.

2:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw that. Apparently he's living at Dick's for the time being. Dani with her expiring lease too, I hope the D sibs can get their housing woes under control. And I'm kinda sad I know all of this... I think it's the former social worker lurking in me.

2:48 PM  
Blogger HighStrungLoner said...

I think the "magic ping pong ball" refers to the veto competition when Jameka thought it was God's will that her name was pulled out of the bag to play for Jen...or was it Amber that time? ED made a big deal about that when he was incessantly haranguing Jameka.

2:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too bad Amber can't give us vision of who's gonna win...

2:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY for the start of comp.....I just can't take anymore!!! My finger hurts and I need to cook...lol

2:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

how do you get to vincent's myspace?

2:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm gonna puke on myself.

2:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

anon@2:51: Click Dick's myspace located on the BB8Dish left side pane and Vincent's myspace is among ED's friends.

2:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

anyone hear that Nick got a place in CA or is that a rumor? did he maybe say that in an interview or live chat?

2:55 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

lol.. we're a fine bunch... puking everywhere.

i've gotta come up with some activites for the group.

just call me julie. ;)

2:56 PM  
Blogger Evel Girl said...

Alida- That's too funny!

2:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ohhhhhh my gosh I CANNOT take it anymore!! please almighty BB lord turn on the feeds again. i wanna know who won

2:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, why am "I" nervous?

Butterflies abound in tummy? I'm not gonna win half a mill.

*takes big chug. passes the pepto back to Carolyn*

3:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i purposely went out at 3pm EST to do some errands hoping some(good) news is waiting for me. i come back after 2.30 hrs, and then this??? what is wrong with Alison Grodner? i have a feeling she comes in here, and "watch" us suffer... =(

i'm really feeling sick right now. seriously, i had a doctor's appt last wednesday, and my dr had to prescribe muscle relaxant for my neckpain, which according to her is due to TENSION. she asked what's causing the tension - how can you tell your doctor that bb8 is the culprit???

i'm doing the laundry...

3:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't take this anymore. Let's face it, Zach's going to win and I'm going to lose my sh-t. There's just too much day left, to ruin the rest of it right now. I'm turning off the computer and leaving the house. I'll face disappointment later.

3:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok soo im gonna go to the store and get some food, when i come back there better be some results!!! the suspense is killing me!! i think im gonna have diarrhea!!! aaahhhh i cant take this anymore.
please zach or jameka win this PoV

3:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

and i prayed too that God would finally see D&D for who they are and show them what happens when people disrepect him and his name by saying the thing he did about God. Making fun of God in general. Heres God perfect chance to finally make the two of them repent for their sins and what they have done in this game!

See we can all pray!!

3:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do I sense a poll coming on?

jen donato- EXACTLY!! How DO you explain it? ...to our Dr.s, to our families, to our kids/grandkids, to our friends? LOL!

Last night went to my sister's birthday party... two hours after I got there, I "had to go"! Totally out of character for me... I haven't told her/anyone about the live feeds OR bbdish! (They all rolled their eyes when I announced I was watching BB8 three times a week on CBS!!)

I'm running out of excuses to cover my addiction!!

With no one to share this with, I cleave to my fellow enablers, here!

sts

3:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

my husband use to watch with me then he stoped he could not stand that i knew stuff that was not on the show he said it was ruining it for him so now i am alone in my home with my addiction :(

~aeona

3:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home