BB8Dish is Watching - Are you?
Ready to Know What's Really Going on in the BB House?!
Click Here to Get Your
2 Week Free Trial of the Live Feeds!



CLICK THE HEADER TO CHECK FOR NEW BB8DISH UPDATES

Posts of Interest: Interview with Jessica's Mom, CBS Speaks Regarding Amber, C=Venus' Donatos T's!, Favorite Quotes of the Season, FUNNY - Who Would You?, The Nick Interview,
Who Shoulda Won?, Nick's New Ebay Stuff, Mike on Ebay,10 Minute Call with Howie!, America Votes @ Final 2!, Fess Up, America!, Live Feeds Replay!!, Donatos Tribute Video, Complete Endurance Comp Coverage, End & Post Comp Clips, The Interview with Eric's Bro, Josh

COOL BB STUFF:
Download Just Added CBS TV shows at iTunes,
Win Jen's "Jensa Member" Tank!, Win a Phone Call from Dustin, Custom Made BB8 Pillows!, Big Brother DVDs, Howie/Jerzeechik's All-Star Ebay Stuff,
Cool BB8 T-Shirts & More
Zach on Ebay, Eric on EBay, Jen's on Ebay!, Nick on Ebay, Daniele on EBay, Mike on Ebay,
Big Brother 8 Ebay Search Results

BB101:Answers to: What is 153?!? FSA??, How Does a Double Elimination Week Work?,
How the End Game Works


Click Here to Visit!

BB8Dish - Ya Gotta Have it!

SPOILER ALERT!! At bb8dish, we cover the live feeds. Much of what we write could be considered a spoiler for those who only watch the broadcast on CBS. Now, we don't understand why anyone would choose to do that, since it's like forming an opinion based on 1/10,000th of the information, and they could at least try the feeds for free, but what do we know?! Check bb8dish often for Updates, videos, pics, chops, opinions, etc. xoxo, C-n-C

Big Brother 8 is Finally Here!
Let the mind games begin!!

Watch Big Brother 8 on SuperPass!
Get the 2 Week Free Trial!
Click Here to join in the fun!



Click Here to Vote for America's Player

Click Here to Vote for Dick
to Get a Reality TV Award

Google

Saturday, September 08, 2007

Overnight Lite

Apart from the art project designed to keep the Showtime audience from changing channels, last night was pretty darn quiet in the BB8 house.

Jameka, Dick & Dani spent quite a bit of time designing their candles and plates. Dani and Dick came up with symbols to represent each of the houseguests.

Oddly enough, when it came to Jameka, they were stumped, and Jameka offered that hers should be a "magic ping pong ball."

The only real strategizing came from Dick and Dani, in trying to figure out Dick's best plan of attack for his upcoming verbal assault on Zach - in as much as determining what insults will work best to truly keep him off his best game during the Veto Competition. There's been some talk about Dick planning a racial assault on Jameka, but that actually isn't the case at all. The racial stuff he was talking abut was directed at Zach. Not that that makes it acceptable, but that's the fact.
    By the way, as I write this at 7am BBT, Dick has already awoken, and he's kinda slamming around the kitchen, griping about the ant problem...

Dick took a few minutes to chat with the internet last night. Here's the clip, captured by scootie668:


Click here to return to the top of the blog
Watch Big Brother 8 24/7 FREE for 2 Weeks!




18 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dick. You gotta love to hate to love him!

7:22 AM  
Blogger Heidi Petrelli said...

I honestly thought they were thinking of calling Zach a 'Party Muncher'

7:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

On a lighter note...During some "adult" discussions about the show, (talk was about the D's)two young grandchildren were playing on the floor when the not-quite-3 year old joined in and said "Nannie, Nannie.... I like Donut toes too!"
Kinda cute.

7:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm going to be on the internet ALL day waiting for the POV competition- I cannot wait!

Hope Dick's little rants later really get to Zach :)

7:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish Dick the best of luck in weakening Zach and Jameka. :)

7:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, this will be quite a juggling act today. How to not miss any of the action but keep the grandkids away from hearing Dick's ranting!

Guess I'll just have to be VERY resourceful. Anon @7:24 -- sounds like you would understand this dilemna. Any suggestions? I don't think Dick will say Donato, so donut won't work. I'll probably be using the word "luck" a lot today!

7:41 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Heidi - hehehehe!
anons@7:24 & 7:41 LOL!!

I think I'm gonna be nauseous until the veto comp is over. Here's hoping, the nausea will not worsen after. :-/

7:43 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

lol.. hows that for a poll question this morning? How would you rate your current nausea level? ;)

7:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heidi - calling Zach "party muncher" would only confuse him - it's "panty muncher" LOL.

Honestly, I don't think Zach is going to be the least bit phased by Dick's ranting. That game is old news and like him or not, I think Zach is way to smart to fall for it. But we shall see ...

7:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not possible to get any more nauseous than I was after Thursday night's show. Here's hoping I can send my leftover Pepto to the D&D fans that need it later today.

Hehehehe

7:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

All I can say is I've lost all resepct for the Donatos. Go Z & J! I hope one of you two gets the veto, and give Dick and Danielle a taste of their own medicine.

8:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I could not agree with you more, Chris!

8:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Calling some one a "retard", nice. Dick is the most vile person ever to be in the BB house. I think he is way over the line of acceptable behavior. He should have been sent packing after his assualt on Jen. His little brat Dani (hate monger II) would have never survived without him. He strokes her self centered ego. I truly hope Zach or Jameka win POV today and send the little brat packing.

8:22 AM  
Blogger Cliff O'Neill said...

Being as there have only been two or three competitions this *entire* season where I was happy with the outcome, I'm fully prepared for the caca that would be D&D at the end.

Now stocking up on kerosene for the big turkey burger bonfire as I watch, sobbing, starving to death watching the accumulated contents of my warehouse burn.

Can Jen come comfort me?

But if the Unicorns Of The Ping-Pong Balls are merciful it won't be that way.

It'll either be Zach and Jameka and, while the ending will be as dull as Amber's hair texture at least I'll have the joy of seeing D&D seethe, spit and whine.

If it's Jameka and Dick, I will get the rapturous satisfaction of seeing Dick's head explode with envy. I can see the bits of saggy flesh, tobacco stained teeth and red tips flying around the CBS lot now. *Ah, my happy place!*

If it's Jameka and Dani, I suppose it could be interesting. If they get that far, they each deserve it for their own reasons. Though I really don't want to see the requisite shot of Dick being "so proud" of his little girl if she wins.

If it's Dani & Zach I may just go to bed early.

And if it's Dick and Zach I may drink the kerosene.

8:44 AM  
Blogger Beth (and Eric) said...

Anon @ 7:46 -- I agree, I think that Zach has been "watching" everyone for so long, he knows what to expect from Dick and I don't think it'll phase him either. I doubt it will make Jameka happy, but it probably won't upset her enough to give up $500,000! You get there how you get there.

Anon @ 7:48 -- ha ha! Exactly!

8:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go Zach & Jameka!

I would love to see the underdogs win the veto and watch Dani cry and whine until Tuesday's live eviction where she will be sent packing to the sequester house.

Dani is such a hypocrite. She condones and eggs on Dick's vile behavior when it benefits her, otherwise she complains....

"you all don't understand this is soooo fruuusshhhrating, I am not his mom, I don't control him".

Blahhhh.

I'm about ready to throw up too, from disgust.

8:53 AM  
Blogger Beth (and Eric) said...

Zach has said over and over that if he gets to the final 2, he can do what he wants (Dolphin Crash, scuba diving, something like that), so I don't think he even cares if he loses there... He's in it for the Final 2.

9:07 AM  
Blogger Heidi Petrelli said...

Zach is a party muncher!
Nyah,nyah!
=)
(still wondering about the time I
thought I read 'Eric exits the Dairy Room')

9:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home